Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

Good day ezro sempai the last technique that i was learning before i stopped training was this
    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

However i did not finish it here is a link to the thread:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=160443

Thunderbolt enters the training ground with a jar of water and honey he channels his chakra acorss his body and sits on the ground near the tall tree as he wait for ezro.

Sorry for not spelling your name right i have deleted the thread.

Next jutsu is pretty simple, release your chakra into the ground and instead of getting earth to emerge form it (like you did with the spike jutsu), use your chakra to create a small earth quake and make the ground shake making your opponent(s) lose their balance.

I start by channeling my chakra acorss my body giving it to all body parts i then focus my chakra on my hands i hit them on the ground releasing my chakra into the ground ,i then use chakra manipulation to create a small earth quake and make the ground shaking making my opponent lose balance.

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 07-27-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

You didn't have to delete it, it's not that big of a deal.

Anyways, jutsu done:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your earth chakra in your mouth and once you've gathered a substantial amount, I need you to spit out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground, make sure this mud globule is viscous, not making it easy for whoever has stepped on it to simply step out of it again. I'll be testing it myself so do it properly.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    You didn't have to delete it, it's not that big of a deal.

Anyways, jutsu done:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your earth chakra in your mouth and once you've gathered a substantial amount, I need you to spit out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground, make sure this mud globule is viscous, not making it easy for whoever has stepped on it to simply step out of it again. I'll be testing it myself so do it properly.

Makes a clone
    I foucs my chakra in my mouth and once i have gathered enough i spit it out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground which is viscous and not making it easy for whoever steps on it to step out easily i then command my clone to go to the mud and he can not come back.

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 07-27-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post

Makes a clone
    I foucs my chakra in my mouth and once i have gathered enough i spit it out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground which is viscous and not making it easy for whoever steps on it to step out easily i then command my clone to go to the mud and he can not come back.
    I'll test it myself -_-

-Steps on the mud globule-

Seems decent enough. Alright, do it again, but this time, spit it out and make sure it hits my clone in the face, making it so that he struggles to breath and suffocates, causing him to disperse. Aim with Precision so you don't miss.

-Makes a clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

I'll test it myself -_-

-Steps on the mud globule-

Seems decent enough. Alright, do it again, but this time, spit it out and make sure it hits my clone in the face, making it so that he struggles to breath and suffocates, causing him to disperse. Aim with Precision so you don't miss.

-Makes a clone-
    I channel my chakra across my body and focus it in my mouth when finishied with this i use chakra manipulation to turn the chakra to mud and i then spit it out at sempai ezro bunshin with precise and good accuracy ,as the mud touches his face your clones find it hard to breath and suffocates thus disperses.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I channel my chakra across my body and focus it in my mouth when finishied with this i use chakra manipulation to turn the chakra to mud and i then spit it out at sempai ezro bunshin with precise and good accuracy ,as the mud touches his face your clones find it hard to breath and suffocates thus disperses.
    Erzo* -.-
    Jutsu:

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to
    create a sticky patch on the ground.

-We walk onto a nearby cave, where i then create a clone who goes inside as we stand outside-

For the next jutsu, I want you to release your earth chakra into the rocks which make up the 'ceiling' of the cave and use that chakra focused on them to loosen them and cause them to fall in and rain down on whoever is trapped inside of the cave, in this case, my clone.

Remember using this whilst you're inside the cave with your opponent would mean the rubble could come down on you as well, so use it carefully.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Erzo* -.-
    Jutsu:

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to
    create a sticky patch on the ground.

-We walk onto a nearby cave, where i then create a clone who goes inside as we stand outside-

For the next jutsu, I want you to release your earth chakra into the rocks which make up the 'ceiling' of the cave and use that chakra focused on them to loosen them and cause them to fall in and rain down on whoever is trapped inside of the cave, in this case, my clone.

Remember using this whilst you're inside the cave with your opponent would mean the rubble could come down on you as well, so use it carefully.

Lmao i spelled your name wrong let me delete that post [joke].

I channel my earth chakra around my body i then focus it on my palms and slam my palms on the earth surface releasing my focused chakra into the rocks which make up the ceiling of the cave i then use that chakra which is focused on them to loosen them and cause them to fall in and rain down on you ezro clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

Lmao i spelled your name wrong let me delete that post [joke].

I channel my earth chakra around my body i then focus it on my palms and slam my palms on the earth surface releasing my focused chakra into the rocks which make up the ceiling of the cave i then use that chakra which is focused on them to loosen them and cause them to fall in and rain down on you ezro clone.
    Jutsu done:
    (Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Now concentrate your earth chakra into the ground and perform the tiger hand seal, then use the chakra in the ground to turn turn the ground below you into a river of mud. The mud can be used as a medium for other mud related jutsus and it can also be used to throw the enemy of balance, but for now, simply use it to throw my clone off balance.

-Makes a clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Jutsu done:
    (Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Now concentrate your earth chakra into the ground and perform the tiger hand seal, then use the chakra in the ground to turn turn the ground below you into a river of mud. The mud can be used as a medium for other mud related jutsus and it can also be used to throw the enemy of balance, but for now, simply use it to throw my clone off balance.

-Makes a clone-

I channel my chakra across my body I then focus it on my palms and slam the ground releasing chakra into it I then perform the tiger hand seal then I use the chakra in the ground to turn the ground below you into a river of mud I then throw it at your clone throwing him off balanc

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I channel my chakra across my body I then focus it on my palms and slam the ground releasing chakra into it I then perform the tiger hand seal then I use the chakra in the ground to turn the ground below you into a river of mud I then throw it at your clone throwing him off balanc
    You don't throw it at my clone, the mud should simply make him lose his balance..
    Jutsu done:

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Range: Short
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your earth chakra into the already formed river of mud and I need you to perform the Ram ~> Horse ~> Dragon hand seals whilst using shape manipulation to create a dragon head shaped made of mud, which fire concentrated mud at my clone. Make sure the concentrated mud is strong and compact enough to disperse my clone

-Creates a clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

You don't throw it at my clone, the mud should simply make him lose his balance..
    Jutsu done:

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your earth chakra into the already formed river of mud and I need you to perform the Ram ~> Horse ~> Dragon hand seals whilst using shape manipulation to create a dragon head shaped made of mud, which fire concentrated mud at my clone. Make sure the concentrated mud is strong and compact enough to disperse my clone

-Creates a clone-

I channel my earth chakra across my body I then focus and concentrate my earth chakra in the mud and perform I then perform the Ram ~> Horse ~> Dragon hand seals then I use shape manipulation to create a dragon head made of mud I then fire the concentrated mud at your clone before doing so I make sure the mud is strong and compact enough to disperse your clone I fire the dragon head at your clone and watch as it disperse.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I channel my earth chakra across my body I then focus and concentrate my earth chakra in the mud and perform I then perform the Ram ~> Horse ~> Dragon hand seals then I use shape manipulation to create a dragon head made of mud I then fire the concentrated mud at your clone before doing so I make sure the mud is strong and compact enough to disperse your clone I fire the dragon head at your clone and watch as it disperse.
    Jutsu done:

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

For the next jutsu, I would like you to perform the following hand seals 'Rat > Horse > Dog > Snake' whilst releasing your chakra into the ground below and around my clone. After doing so, use that chakra to make a large amount of rock pillars to emerge from the ground and trap my opponent in a prison like dome made of rock pillars.

The pillars are thin and resemble bamboos. So make sure to make them quite thin.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Jutsu done:

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

For the next jutsu, I would like you to perform the following hand seals 'Rat > Horse > Dog > Snake' whilst releasing your chakra into the ground below and around my clone. After doing so, use that chakra to make a large amount of rock pillars to emerge from the ground and trap my opponent in a prison like dome made of rock pillars.

The pillars are thin and resemble bamboos. So make sure to make them quite thin.
    I channel my earth chakra across my body i then do the 'Rat > Horse > Dog > Snake hand seals i then focus my chakra on my hand and slam the ground and releasing it into the ground below and around your bunshin, i then use the chakra in the ground to make a large amount of rock pillars sprout from the ground and trap your clone in a prison like dome made of rock pillars.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then do the 'Rat > Horse > Dog > Snake hand seals i then focus my chakra on my hand and slam the ground and releasing it into the ground below and around your bunshin, i then use the chakra in the ground to make a large amount of rock pillars sprout from the ground and trap your clone in a prison like dome made of rock pillars.
    Jutsu done:

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

For the next jutsu, I'd simply like you to concentrate your chakra in your palms and slam the ground in front of you, releasing the chakra into the ground and making a wall of earth emerge from it. This wall of Earth wouldn't be a perfect defense since a hard drilling would puncture it, but it'd be able to protect you from less minor attacks.

Though, take note that the vision between you and your opponent would be broken so he could perform an attack which goes through your wall and hits you.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Jutsu done:

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

For the next jutsu, I'd simply like you to concentrate your chakra in your palms and slam the ground in front of you, releasing the chakra into the ground and making a wall of earth emerge from it. This wall of Earth wouldn't be a perfect defense since a hard drilling would puncture it, but it'd be able to protect you from less minor attacks.

Though, take note that the vision between you and your opponent would be broken so he could perform an attack which goes through your wall and hits you.
    I channel my chakra across my body i then focus it on my hands and slam the ground which my i stand on thus releasing the chakra into the ground and creating a wall of earth to emerge from it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I channel my chakra across my body i then focus it on my hands and slam the ground which my i stand on thus releasing the chakra into the ground and creating a wall of earth to emerge from it.
    -I release a concentrated bullet of water from my mouth which somehow punctures the wall and hits you, knocking you back several meters but not severely injuring you-

Try again, add more chakra to the wall so that it can withstand stronger attacks.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

-I release a concentrated bullet of water from my mouth which somehow punctures the wall and hits you, knocking you back several meters but not severely injuring you-

Try again, add more chakra to the wall so that it can withstand stronger attacks.
    I get up after having gotten bruised a little and add more chakra to the wall which i made until all the holes which were punctured and covered and the wall is strong and more dense.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I get up after having gotten bruised a little and add more chakra to the wall which i made until all the holes which were punctured and covered and the wall is strong and more dense.
    That's just lazy, use the jutsu again, perform the whole thing again and create a new wall rather than patching the already made one up.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

That's just lazy, use the jutsu again, perform the whole thing again and create a new wall rather than patching the already made one up.

I channel my chakra across my body and focus it on my hands i then slam my hands on the ground and release the chakra underneath the ground i stand on and around your clone feet i then use chakra manipulation to form an earth wall blocking the view i have from your clone i add more chakra to the wall to make it more dense and durable.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I channel my chakra across my body and focus it on my hands i then slam my hands on the ground and release the chakra underneath the ground i stand on and around your clone feet i then use chakra manipulation to form an earth wall blocking the view i have from your clone i add more chakra to the wall to make it more dense and durable.
    Jutsu:

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Type: Defence
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

This next jutsu is similar to an already done jutsu, you simply concentrate your Earth chakra and use it to summon a large amount of mud which you can use for mud related techniques of your own and use it to attack your enemy. You can also add water to the mud to increase it's flow and power, so if you have water training, add water and make the mud flow faster.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Jutsu:

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Type: Defence
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

This next jutsu is similar to an already done jutsu, you simply concentrate your Earth chakra and use it to summon a large amount of mud which you can use for mud related techniques of your own and use it to attack your enemy. You can also add water to the mud to increase it's flow and power, so if you have water training, add water and make the mud flow faster.
    I channel my doton chakra across my body then i concentrate it and summon a large pile of mud i then add my suiton chakra to it to increase the power of the mud and i make a clone and aim and attack t him till he disperses.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

I channel my doton chakra across my body then i concentrate it and summon a large pile of mud i then add my suiton chakra to it to increase the power of the mud and i make a clone and aim and attack t him till he disperses.
    *A small amount of Mud appears*

Come on! Add more chakra.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

*A small amount of Mud appears*

Come on! Add more chakra.

As i see the small amount of mud appear i focus and concentrate more chakra and gather it channeling it to the mud make it bigger.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

As i see the small amount of mud appear i focus and concentrate more chakra and gather it channeling it to the mud make it bigger.
    (Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Right, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform the following hand seals (Boar → Ox ) whilst releasing your Earth chakra into the ground below your opponent, once this is done, manipulate the earth so that it spirals inwards and burys whoever is standing on top of it, crushing them as it burys them deep within the ground.

This jutsu does major damage to its surroundings and so will do more damage if used in a rock area or a cave, but for now, we'll just use it on my clone and see if you can perform it correctly.

-Makes a clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Right, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform the following hand seals (Boar → Ox ) whilst releasing your Earth chakra into the ground below your opponent, once this is done, manipulate the earth so that it spirals inwards and burys whoever is standing on top of it, crushing them as it burys them deep within the ground.

This jutsu does major damage to its surroundings and so will do more damage if used in a rock area or a cave, but for now, we'll just use it on my clone and see if you can perform it correctly.

-Makes a clone-
    I channel my doton chakra across my body channeling it all body parts and sharing it evenly and equally i then do the boar and ox hand seals and focus my chakra on my hands and slam it on the ground spewing out my chakra below my opponent when done, i use shape manipulation so that the earth spirals inwards and bury who is standing on top of it crushing them as it buryies them deep in the ground. I use this jutsu to bury your clone causing him to fall deep in the ground.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»