Results 1 to 25 of 107

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Good day ezro sempai the last technique that i was learning before i stopped training was this
    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    However i did not finish it here is a link to the thread:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=160443

    Thunderbolt enters the training ground with a jar of water and honey he channels his chakra acorss his body and sits on the ground near the tall tree as he wait for ezro.

    Sorry for not spelling your name right i have deleted the thread.


    Next jutsu is pretty simple, release your chakra into the ground and instead of getting earth to emerge form it (like you did with the spike jutsu), use your chakra to create a small earth quake and make the ground shake making your opponent(s) lose their balance.


    I start by channeling my chakra acorss my body giving it to all body parts i then focus my chakra on my hands i hit them on the ground releasing my chakra into the ground ,i then use chakra manipulation to create a small earth quake and make the ground shaking making my opponent lose balance.
     
         
    Last edited by Thunderbolt; 07-27-2012 at 11:26 AM.

  2. #2
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    You didn't have to delete it, it's not that big of a deal.

    Anyways, jutsu done:

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your earth chakra in your mouth and once you've gathered a substantial amount, I need you to spit out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground, make sure this mud globule is viscous, not making it easy for whoever has stepped on it to simply step out of it again. I'll be testing it myself so do it properly.
     
         

  3. #3
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    You didn't have to delete it, it's not that big of a deal.

    Anyways, jutsu done:

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your earth chakra in your mouth and once you've gathered a substantial amount, I need you to spit out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground, make sure this mud globule is viscous, not making it easy for whoever has stepped on it to simply step out of it again. I'll be testing it myself so do it properly.



    Makes a clone
    I foucs my chakra in my mouth and once i have gathered enough i spit it out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground which is viscous and not making it easy for whoever steps on it to step out easily i then command my clone to go to the mud and he can not come back.
     
         
    Last edited by Thunderbolt; 07-27-2012 at 11:53 AM.

  4. #4
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post

    Makes a clone
    I foucs my chakra in my mouth and once i have gathered enough i spit it out a globule of thick and sticky mud on the ground which is viscous and not making it easy for whoever steps on it to step out easily i then command my clone to go to the mud and he can not come back.
    I'll test it myself -_-

    -Steps on the mud globule-

    Seems decent enough. Alright, do it again, but this time, spit it out and make sure it hits my clone in the face, making it so that he struggles to breath and suffocates, causing him to disperse. Aim with Precision so you don't miss.

    -Makes a clone-
     
         

  5. #5
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    I'll test it myself -_-

    -Steps on the mud globule-

    Seems decent enough. Alright, do it again, but this time, spit it out and make sure it hits my clone in the face, making it so that he struggles to breath and suffocates, causing him to disperse. Aim with Precision so you don't miss.

    -Makes a clone-
    I channel my chakra across my body and focus it in my mouth when finishied with this i use chakra manipulation to turn the chakra to mud and i then spit it out at sempai ezro bunshin with precise and good accuracy ,as the mud touches his face your clones find it hard to breath and suffocates thus disperses.
     
         

  6. #6
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I channel my chakra across my body and focus it in my mouth when finishied with this i use chakra manipulation to turn the chakra to mud and i then spit it out at sempai ezro bunshin with precise and good accuracy ,as the mud touches his face your clones find it hard to breath and suffocates thus disperses.
    Erzo* -.-
    Jutsu:

    (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to
    create a sticky patch on the ground.


    -We walk onto a nearby cave, where i then create a clone who goes inside as we stand outside-

    For the next jutsu, I want you to release your earth chakra into the rocks which make up the 'ceiling' of the cave and use that chakra focused on them to loosen them and cause them to fall in and rain down on whoever is trapped inside of the cave, in this case, my clone.

    Remember using this whilst you're inside the cave with your opponent would mean the rubble could come down on you as well, so use it carefully.
     
         

  7. #7
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    *Tunnel collapses.*

    Add more chakra!

    Also, make an exit in long range and have a clone travel through it to see if it's sturdy and safe.
     
         

  8. #8
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *Tunnel collapses.*

    Add more chakra!

    Also, make an exit in long range and have a clone travel through it to see if it's sturdy and safe.
    As the tunnel collapses i do the same procedure again and perform the Ram, Dog, Rat and Bird hand seal and release chakra into the ground ,only this time i channel massive amounts of chakra into the ground to create a wide and huge tunnel which starts in short range of me and ends in long range of me.
     
         

  9. #9
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    As the tunnel collapses i do the same procedure again and perform the Ram, Dog, Rat and Bird hand seal and release chakra into the ground ,only this time i channel massive amounts of chakra into the ground to create a wide and huge tunnel which starts in short range of me and ends in long range of me.
    (Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.


    For the next jutsu, perform the snake hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground below, using that chakra, you can then bring out two walls of Earth from your opponents front and back or from your opponents left and right, trapping them tightly between the two walls of Earth.

    This -if used correctly- you can trap your opponent so that they can't perform hand seals, also, they're likely to use Nagashi or a lightning jutsu so using a water jutsu afterwards would be a good idea.

    Try it on my clone

    -Makes a clone-
     
         

  10. #10
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    (Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.


    For the next jutsu, perform the snake hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground below, using that chakra, you can then bring out two walls of Earth from your opponents front and back or from your opponents left and right, trapping them tightly between the two walls of Earth.

    This -if used correctly- you can trap your opponent so that they can't perform hand seals, also, they're likely to use Nagashi or a lightning jutsu so using a water jutsu afterwards would be a good idea.

    Try it on my clone

    -Makes a clone-
    I channel my doton chakra across my body and the focus and concentrate it on my two hands, when done I slam my hand unto the ground to create two walls of earth from your bunshin front and back tightening and trapping them between the two walls.
     
         

  11. #11
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I channel my doton chakra across my body and the focus and concentrate it on my two hands, when done I slam my hand unto the ground to create two walls of earth from your bunshin front and back tightening and trapping them between the two walls.
    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.


    Simply release your chakra into the ground below and wave your arm to manipulate the chakra so that you cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrust forwards. You can use this to defend from simple thrown projectiles, considering they're not channelled with Wind or Lightning chakra, or you can use it to push your opponent back instead.

    Try it on my Kunais.

    -Throws a Kunai at you-
     
         

  12. #12
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    What happened to not doing unnecessary stuff? ~_~'

    (Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.


    For the next jutsu, concentrate your Earth chakra and strike the ground with it, releasing that chakra, allowing you to overturn the Earth around your opponent and cause it to rise upwards, creating a dome like structure which traps them inside. Whilst your opponent is inside the dome, you can put your hand against the dome and absorb their chakra.

    The opponent will try get out of course, but you can spread your chakra around the dome, to repair any damages made.
     
         

  13. #13
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    What happened to not doing unnecessary stuff? ~_~'

    (Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.


    For the next jutsu, concentrate your Earth chakra and strike the ground with it, releasing that chakra, allowing you to overturn the Earth around your opponent and cause it to rise upwards, creating a dome like structure which traps them inside. Whilst your opponent is inside the dome, you can put your hand against the dome and absorb their chakra.

    The opponent will try get out of course, but you can spread your chakra around the dome, to repair any damages made.

    I channel my earth chakra across my body i then concentrate my chakra and strike it on the ground, releasing it, creating earth around my clone and making him to rise upwards create an earth dome that traps him inside, while my clone is inside the dome i absorbs his chakra [mine] and make him disperse.

    Makes a clone
     
         

  14. #14
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I channel my earth chakra across my body i then concentrate my chakra and strike it on the ground, releasing it, creating earth around my clone and making him to rise upwards create an earth dome that traps him inside, while my clone is inside the dome i absorbs his chakra [mine] and make him disperse.

    Makes a clone
    (Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.


    Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform a mere snake hand seal whilst channelling your Earth chakra throughout your whole body and taking advantage of Earth's hard and tough properties you can make your body equally hard.

    Try it, and once you're done, try smash this wall made of Earth and see if you can manage it.

    -Makes a wall of Earth-
     
         

  15. #15
    -Free Agent- Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    (Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.


    Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform a mere snake hand seal whilst channelling your Earth chakra throughout your whole body and taking advantage of Earth's hard and tough properties you can make your body equally hard.

    Try it, and once you're done, try smash this wall made of Earth and see if you can manage it.

    -Makes a wall of Earth-
    i perform the snake hand seal and channel my earthc chakra across my body and make my body very hard taking on the properties of earth.
     
         

  16. #16
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    i perform the snake hand seal and channel my earthc chakra across my body and make my body very hard taking on the properties of earth.
    (Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.


    Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to concentrate your Earth chakra into the ground below and straight after slam your hand down onto that ground, allowing you to use the chakra in the ground, in order to manipulate giant rocks from below the ground.

    You can use these rocks to rise up and jag my clones legs. The rocks should rise up pretty fast and knock my clone upwards, making him lose his balance and leave him airborne for a second or two, giving you time to launch another attack.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •