Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I channel my doton chakra across my body channeling it all body parts and sharing it evenly and equally i then do the boar and ox hand seals and focus my chakra on my hands and slam it on the ground spewing out my chakra below my opponent when done, i use shape manipulation so that the earth spirals inwards and bury who is standing on top of it crushing them as it buryies them deep in the ground. I use this jutsu to bury your clone causing him to fall deep in the ground.
    You don't spew the chakra out, you release it into the ground via your hand (when you slam your hand down after the hand seals). So try that again. Also, this jutsu can be used from short to long range so it's capable of doing a massive amount of damage, this was seen when the jutsu was used, as extremely large sections of Earth would separate so that the opponent would fall in between them and of course, they'd spiral inwards after that, so don't underestimate the amount of chakra needed for it. In short, add more chakra in order for you to be capable of using it to it's full potential.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    You don't spew the chakra out, you release it into the ground via your hand (when you slam your hand down after the hand seals). So try that again. Also, this jutsu can be used from short to long range so it's capable of doing a massive amount of damage, this was seen when the jutsu was used, as extremely large sections of Earth would separate so that the opponent would fall in between them and of course, they'd spiral inwards after that, so don't underestimate the amount of chakra needed for it. In short, add more chakra in order for you to be capable of using it to it's full potential.

I redo the technique again but have one thought in my mind which is more chakra so i channel my doton chakra to my hands and focus it and slam into onto the earth releasing the chakra into the earth which i stand on, i then do the boar and ox hand seals and focus my chakra below my enemy ,when done i use shape manipulation to make the aerth spiral inwards and bury my enemy on it i add more chakra to make it stronge enough and durable enough to bury anyone deep in the ground , i use this jutsu on your bunshin thus making it to disperse.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I redo the technique again but have one thought in my mind which is more chakra so i channel my doton chakra to my hands and focus it and slam into onto the earth releasing the chakra into the earth which i stand on, i then do the boar and ox hand seals and focus my chakra below my enemy ,when done i use shape manipulation to make the aerth spiral inwards and bury my enemy on it i add more chakra to make it stronge enough and durable enough to bury anyone deep in the ground , i use this jutsu on your bunshin thus making it to disperse.
    You perform the hand seals first, then slam your hands. But that's a little mistake and not worth making you re-do the jutsu.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Right, this jutsu can be useful but also a hassle at the same time.

You've done something similar so it shouldn't be too hard. Concentrate your Earth chakra throughout your whole body, and use it merge with the ground below you and travel underground without trouble. Unlike Hiding like a mole jutsu, you wouldn't have to disrupt the ground and so, you wouldn't leave a hole which lets your enemy know you went underground.

However, unlike hiding like a mole technique, you can't sense your opponent whilst you're underground so you'd have no idea of where they are or what they may be doing. And like hiding like a mole jutsu, someone could easily create a swamp, making it hard for you to get out.

But for now, just try it and come out of the ground short range from me.

-Points at where you should come out from-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

You perform the hand seals first, then slam your hands. But that's a little mistake and not worth making you re-do the jutsu.

Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Right, this jutsu can be useful but also a hassle at the same time.

You've done something similar so it shouldn't be too hard. Concentrate your Earth chakra throughout your whole body, and use it merge with the ground below you and travel underground without trouble. Unlike Hiding like a mole jutsu, you wouldn't have to disrupt the ground and so, you wouldn't leave a hole which lets your enemy know you went underground.

However, unlike hiding like a mole technique, you can't sense your opponent whilst you're underground so you'd have no idea of where they are or what they may be doing. And like hiding like a mole jutsu, someone could easily create a swamp, making it hard for you to get out.

But for now, just try it and come out of the ground short range from me.

-Points at where you should come out from-
    i concentrate my doton chakra across my body, i then merge with the ground which i stand on, and travel through the ground and emerge short ranger from you.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

i concentrate my doton chakra across my body, i then merge with the ground which i stand on, and travel through the ground and emerge short ranger from you.
    Okay, well done.

*Walks to your location*

Now, do the same thing again and make sure your earth chakra is constantly flowing through your body so you don't suddenly get crushed in by the Earth, also this time, you'll be going a longer distance.

*Points*

Come out of there, it's long range, take your time and good luck..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Okay, well done.

*Walks to your location*

Now, do the same thing again and make sure your earth chakra is constantly flowing through your body so you don't suddenly get crushed in by the Earth, also this time, you'll be going a longer distance.

*Points*

Come out of there, it's long range, take your time and good luck..
    I do the jutsu again concentrating the doton chakra across my body and making sure i keep focusing it across my body i then come out long range from you. I do this again until i get it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I do the jutsu again concentrating the doton chakra across my body and making sure i keep focusing it across my body i then come out long range from you. I do this again until i get it.
    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals whilst concentrating your Earth chakra your palms, you then (im assuming) slam your hands down onto the ground and tear the ground in two, creating a sort of fissure in your desired location.

You can use this in many ways, for example to split the ground in order to divide yourself from the enemy, however it doesn't create a hole in the ground (meaning the terrain basically remains unaffacted apart from the earth been split) so you can't use the fissure in order to try make your opponent fall into it or something along those lines.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals whilst concentrating your Earth chakra your palms, you then (im assuming) slam your hands down onto the ground and tear the ground in two, creating a sort of fissure in your desired location.

You can use this in many ways, for example to split the ground in order to divide yourself from the enemy, however it doesn't create a hole in the ground (meaning the terrain basically remains unaffacted apart from the earth been split) so you can't use the fissure in order to try make your opponent fall into it or something along those lines.

I channel my earth chakra cross my body i then concentrate it on my palms and do the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals and slam my hands on the ground which tears the ground into two, creating a fissure in the ground .

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra cross my body i then concentrate it on my palms and do the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals and slam my hands on the ground which tears the ground into two, creating a fissure in the ground .
    *A small fissure appears out of the ground whilst leaving the terrain unchanged*

Add more chakra, make sure to separate two LARGE sections of Earth from each other, be more descriptive. If it helps, half of the woods in front of us is on fire, separate the section which is on fire from the section that isn't so that the other section doesn't catch on fire.

Look at the picture, try do that.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

*A small fissure appears out of the ground whilst leaving the terrain unchanged*

Add more chakra, make sure to separate two LARGE sections of Earth from each other, be more descriptive. If it helps, half of the woods in front of us is on fire, separate the section which is on fire from the section that isn't so that the other section doesn't catch on fire.

Look at the picture, try do that.

I channel my doton chakra across my body and focus it on my palms, i then slam my hand onto the ground to create two large sections of earth from each other, i separate the section which is set ablaze with fire from the section which has no fire on it .

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my doton chakra across my body and focus it on my palms, i then slam my hand onto the ground to create two large sections of earth from each other, i separate the section which is set ablaze with fire from the section which has no fire on it .
    Sigh, jutsu:

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

For the next jutsu, I'd like you to release your earth chakra into the ground below and perform the snake hand seal. Once that's done, slam your hand down and cause the ground to suddenly chakra quite violently as rocks and rubble's begin to pop out of the ground, causing your opponent to lose his balance and distract him temporarily.

You can use this and escape or perform a secondary surprise attack as your opponent is distracted by the jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Sigh, jutsu:

Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

For the next jutsu, I'd like you to release your earth chakra into the ground below and perform the snake hand seal. Once that's done, slam your hand down and cause the ground to suddenly chakra quite violently as rocks and rubble's begin to pop out of the ground, causing your opponent to lose his balance and distract him temporarily.

You can use this and escape or perform a secondary surprise attack as your opponent is distracted by the jutsu.
    I channel my earth chakra across my body, i then focus and concentrate it on my hands ,when done i slam my hands into the ground thus releasing the concentrated chakra into it, this allows spikes to erupt out of the ground, causing the opponent to lose balance and distract him for the time being.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra across my body, i then focus and concentrate it on my hands ,when done i slam my hands into the ground thus releasing the concentrated chakra into it, this allows spikes to erupt out of the ground, causing the opponent to lose balance and distract him for the time being.
    (Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Spikes don't come out of the ground, it's just rubble.

Next jutsu is simple, perform the snake hand seal whilst releasing your Earth chakra in your arm (whichever arm) and use it to encase your arm in strong rock. This allows you to deal hard punches without your arm being damaged in any way (strengths and weaknesses of Earth element, apply though.)

Also, you can increase the strength of the punch with another jutsu, but we'll get to that later.

For now, just try it as it is and punch my clone.

-Makes a clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Spikes don't come out of the ground, it's just rubble.

Next jutsu is simple, perform the snake hand seal whilst releasing your Earth chakra in your arm (whichever arm) and use it to encase your arm in strong rock. This allows you to deal hard punches without your arm being damaged in any way (strengths and weaknesses of Earth element, apply though.)

Also, you can increase the strength of the punch with another jutsu, but we'll get to that later.

For now, just try it as it is and punch my clone.

-Makes a clone-
    I channel my doton chakra across my body i then perform the snake hand seal focus doton chakra on my arm and using chakra manipulation encase the arm in rock. I do this to my hand and lean over towards your clone giving him an uppercut aimed for his lower jaw dispersing him on contact.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my doton chakra across my body channeling it all body parts and sharing it evenly and equally i then do the boar and ox hand seals and focus my chakra on my hands and slam it on the ground spewing out my chakra below my opponent when done, i use shape manipulation so that the earth spirals inwards and bury who is standing on top of it crushing them as it buryies them deep in the ground. I use this jutsu to bury your clone causing him to fall deep in the ground.

Now unlike the jutsu you done earlier where you turn the ground below you into fine sand and travel through it, this time you channel earth chakra throughout your whole body and merge with the ground not changing the grounds appearance what so ever.

Unlike the other jutsu in this one I don't think you're able to sense the opponent who'll be on the ground but in this one you don't leave a trace (like the hiding like a mole does at the beginning) of where you've entered the ground.

Now try it, channelling your Earth chakra merge with the ground and come out a couple of meters to my right.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Now unlike the jutsu you done earlier where you turn the ground below you into fine sand and travel through it, this time you channel earth chakra throughout your whole body and merge with the ground not changing the grounds appearance what so ever.

Unlike the other jutsu in this one I don't think you're able to sense the opponent who'll be on the ground but in this one you don't leave a trace (like the hiding like a mole does at the beginning) of where you've entered the ground.

Now try it, channelling your Earth chakra merge with the ground and come out a couple of meters to my right.
    I channel my doton chakra through my body I then perform the boar and ox hand seals and I merge my chakra with the ground merging with the ground and leaving no trace of where I begun to dig from, I merge myself with the earth and come out from your right.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my doton chakra through my body I then perform the boar and ox hand seals and I merge my chakra with the ground merging with the ground and leaving no trace of where I begun to dig from, I merge myself with the earth and come out from your right.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals whilst concentrating your Earth chakra your palms, you then slam your hands down onto the ground and tear the ground in two, creating a sort of fissure in your desired location.

You can use this in many ways, for example to split the ground in order to divide yourself from the enemy, however it doesn't create a hole in the ground (meaning the terrain basically remains unaffacted apart from the earth been split) so you can't use the fissure in order to try make your opponent fall into it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals whilst concentrating your Earth chakra your palms, you then slam your hands down onto the ground and tear the ground in two, creating a sort of fissure in your desired location.

You can use this in many ways, for example to split the ground in order to divide yourself from the enemy, however it doesn't create a hole in the ground (meaning the terrain basically remains unaffacted apart from the earth been split) so you can't use the fissure in order to try make your opponent fall into it.
    I channel my chakra through my body I then concentrate and focus the chakra on my palms then I perform the rabbit ,boar,rat, horse and tiger hand seals and slam my hand on the ground tearing the ground into two creating a fissure.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my chakra through my body I then concentrate and focus the chakra on my palms then I perform the rabbit ,boar,rat, horse and tiger hand seals and slam my hand on the ground tearing the ground into two creating a fissure.

For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your Earth chakra in your hand whilst performing the Snake hand seal, straight after doing that, I want you to slam your hands on to the ground and release the chakra, causing the ground to be turned over with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground.

This makes the opponent lose their balance whilst leaving them open to attacks as the chunks of rubble could end up hitting them, you can use this as a distraction so you use this and then another attack, or you could use it as a method of distracting them whilst you escape.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your Earth chakra in your hand whilst performing the Snake hand seal, straight after doing that, I want you to slam your hands on to the ground and release the chakra, causing the ground to be turned over with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground.

This makes the opponent lose their balance whilst leaving them open to attacks as the chunks of rubble could end up hitting them, you can use this as a distraction so you use this and then another attack, or you could use it as a method of distracting them whilst you escape.
    I channel my chakra across my body, I then concentrate my chakra into my hand , I then perform snake hand seal, when through I slam my hand on the ground and release the chakra causing the ground to be turned over by huge chunks of rubble popping out of the ground.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my chakra across my body, I then concentrate my chakra into my hand , I then perform snake hand seal, when through I slam my hand on the ground and release the chakra causing the ground to be turned over by huge chunks of rubble popping out of the ground.

Next jutsu, simply perform the snake hand seal whilst concentrating your earth chakra in your arm (whichever) by doing this, you can take the properties of Earth and transfer them onto your arm, making your arm extremely hard and powerful, allowing you to deal stronger punches and allow the arm to take simple taijutsu hits without damaging you what so ever.

You can make this arm/jutsu stronger through the use of another jutsu but that comes later.

Try it now. -Makes a clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Next jutsu, simply perform the snake hand seal whilst concentrating your earth chakra in your arm (whichever) by doing this, you can take the properties of Earth and transfer them onto your arm, making your arm extremely hard and powerful, allowing you to deal stronger punches and allow the arm to take simple taijutsu hits without damaging you what so ever.

You can make this arm/jutsu stronger through the use of another jutsu but that comes later.

Try it now. -Makes a clone-
    I channel my earth chakra across my body i then focus it on my hand and do the snake hand seal, the arm retains earth properties making it very hard and powerful allowing to me to strike harder punches, i strike your clone when i get in short range from him by striking him in his face.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then focus it on my hand and do the snake hand seal, the arm retains earth properties making it very hard and powerful allowing to me to strike harder punches, i strike your clone when i get in short range from him by striking him in his face.
    (Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Perform the Ram, Dog, Rat and Bird hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground and use your Earth chakra to create a wide tunnel in the ground. The tunnel entry is created short range from you, but the exit can go up to long range if you want it too.

Also, make sure you use your chakra to make the hole quite sturdy so that it doesn't close in on you once it's made and whilst you're travelling within it. o_O

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Perform the Ram, Dog, Rat and Bird hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground and use your Earth chakra to create a wide tunnel in the ground. The tunnel entry is created short range from you, but the exit can go up to long range if you want it too.

Also, make sure you use your chakra to make the hole quite sturdy so that it doesn't close in on you once it's made and whilst you're travelling within it. o_O
    I channel my doton chakra across my body and focus and concentrate it on my two hands i then do the Ram, Dog, Rat and Bird hand seal and slam my hand in the ground releasing my chakra from hand into it ,creating a huge and wide tunnel in the ground.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*Tunnel collapses.*

Add more chakra!

Also, make an exit in long range and have a clone travel through it to see if it's sturdy and safe.