Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    ^_^

Erm, no.

More chakra and detail..
    I channel my chakra across my body i then focus it on my two hands, and then slamming it on the ground release my focused chakra from my hands into it, i then manipulate the earth around me and raise it up and use it as a shield to defend against your water bullets.

BTW I am confused which jutsu did you just post is it the one i learnt last or this

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I channel my chakra across my body i then focus it on my two hands, and then slamming it on the ground release my focused chakra from my hands into it, i then manipulate the earth around me and raise it up and use it as a shield to defend against your water bullets.

BTW I am confused which jutsu did you just post is it the one i learnt last or this
    You can't read your own description and match it to the jutsu? lol
    The description you've just done is for the jutsu in the spoiler tags.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

For the next jutsu, release your chakra into the ground and make a dome of Earth emerge from the ground in a dome shape manner in front of you. This is similar to Yamato's wood locking walls. The dome raises up in front of you, so it doesn't protect from attacks from behind and the sides.

Attempt it now.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

You can't read your own description and match it to the jutsu? lol
    The description you've just done is for the jutsu in the spoiler tags.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

For the next jutsu, release your chakra into the ground and make a dome of Earth emerge from the ground in a dome shape manner in front of you. This is similar to Yamato's wood locking walls. The dome raises up in front of you, so it doesn't protect from attacks from behind and the sides.

Attempt it now.
    I channel my earth chakra across my body i then concentrate and focus it on my hands, and then slam my hands into the ground releasing the chakra from hand into it and i then use shape manipulation to create a dome of earth emerge from the ground in front of me.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then concentrate and focus it on my hands, and then slam my hands into the ground releasing the chakra from hand into it and i then use shape manipulation to create a dome of earth emerge from the ground in front of me.
    (Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Next justu is an advanced form of the C-ranked Mud shoot jutsu. Concentrate your Earth chakra and use it to manipulate mud, once the mud has formed, you can then advance to shoot out multiple smaller mud shots which are more lethal and more spread out, making them pretty dangerous.

After doing that, I want you to release your earth chakra into the ground whilst performing the Rat, Snake and Tiger handseals and manipulate it so that you create a wave of Earth, which you can ride in an attempt to avoid certain attacks. You can also use it so that it comes out from beneath your opponent and wrap around their feet, etc.

Give those a go.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Next justu is an advanced form of the C-ranked Mud shoot jutsu. Concentrate your Earth chakra and use it to manipulate mud, once the mud has formed, you can then advance to shoot out multiple smaller mud shots which are more lethal and more spread out, making them pretty dangerous.

After doing that, I want you to release your earth chakra into the ground whilst performing the Rat, Snake and Tiger handseals and manipulate it so that you create a wave of Earth, which you can ride in an attempt to avoid certain attacks. You can also use it so that it comes out from beneath your opponent and wrap around their feet, etc.

Give those a go.
    I concentrate my earth chakra and use it to manipulate the mud on the ground, i use chakra manipulation and creates the mud into smaller mud shots which are dangerous as they spread out.

Makes clone which throws kunai towards me.

I then channel my earth chakra across my body, i then focus and concentrate my chakra onto my two hands after which i perform the rat, snake and tiger hand seals and slam my hand on the ground and create a wave of earth which i use to ride on and dodge the kunais.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I concentrate my earth chakra and use it to manipulate the mud on the ground, i use chakra manipulation and creates the mud into smaller mud shots which are dangerous as they spread out.

Makes clone which throws kunai towards me.

I then channel my earth chakra across my body, i then focus and concentrate my chakra onto my two hands after which i perform the rat, snake and tiger hand seals and slam my hand on the ground and create a wave of earth which i use to ride on and dodge the kunais.
    (Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

The next jutsu is a trap!

You put down a scroll on the ground, the scroll would have your chakra infused and reacts to contact with an enemy's chakra.

Make it so that as soon as an enemy touches the scroll, wolves made of mud come out of the scroll and attack the enemy. You can only make 3 wolves, however they can reform even after being damaged, they last 2 turns on the battlefield.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

The next jutsu is a trap!

You put down a scroll on the ground, the scroll would have your chakra infused and reacts to contact with an enemy's chakra.

Make it so that as soon as an enemy touches the scroll, wolves made of mud come out of the scroll and attack the enemy. You can only make 3 wolves, however they can reform even after being damaged, they last 2 turns on the battlefield.
    Makes a clone

I unroll a scroll and drop it to the ground i infuse my chakra into it and creates it to make 3 wolves come out of the scroll if my opponent or enemy touches it. I make my clones to touch the scroll ,as he does that 3 wolves come out from the scroll and attack my clone dispersing it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Makes a clone

I unroll a scroll and drop it to the ground i infuse my chakra into it and creates it to make 3 wolves come out of the scroll if my opponent or enemy touches it. I make my clones to touch the scroll ,as he does that 3 wolves come out from the scroll and attack my clone dispersing it.
    your clone has the same chakra as you. No need to do unnecessary stuff.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Now, use your Earth chakra to cover your body with stones, making you extremely resistant to attacks, however whilst using this jutsu, you'll be a lot slower and more vulnerable to lightning attacks. To make up for that, you have physical strength, +10 to ninjutsu and you are resistant to A-rank normal ninjutsu.

Give it a go.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

your clone has the same chakra as you. No need to do unnecessary stuff.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Now, use your Earth chakra to cover your body with stones, making you extremely resistant to attacks, however whilst using this jutsu, you'll be a lot slower and more vulnerable to lightning attacks. To make up for that, you have physical strength, +10 to ninjutsu and you are resistant to A-rank normal ninjutsu.

Give it a go.
    , i channel my earth chakra across my body and creates stones which cover me from head to toe,i then command my clone to blast in point blank range with a rasengan which does nothing to me. BOSS

Makes a clone that creates rasengan in his hand and smashes into my body

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

What happened to not doing unnecessary stuff? ~_~'

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

For the next jutsu, concentrate your Earth chakra and strike the ground with it, releasing that chakra, allowing you to overturn the Earth around your opponent and cause it to rise upwards, creating a dome like structure which traps them inside. Whilst your opponent is inside the dome, you can put your hand against the dome and absorb their chakra.

The opponent will try get out of course, but you can spread your chakra around the dome, to repair any damages made.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

What happened to not doing unnecessary stuff? ~_~'

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

For the next jutsu, concentrate your Earth chakra and strike the ground with it, releasing that chakra, allowing you to overturn the Earth around your opponent and cause it to rise upwards, creating a dome like structure which traps them inside. Whilst your opponent is inside the dome, you can put your hand against the dome and absorb their chakra.

The opponent will try get out of course, but you can spread your chakra around the dome, to repair any damages made.

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then concentrate my chakra and strike it on the ground, releasing it, creating earth around my clone and making him to rise upwards create an earth dome that traps him inside, while my clone is inside the dome i absorbs his chakra [mine] and make him disperse.

Makes a clone

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then concentrate my chakra and strike it on the ground, releasing it, creating earth around my clone and making him to rise upwards create an earth dome that traps him inside, while my clone is inside the dome i absorbs his chakra [mine] and make him disperse.

Makes a clone
    (Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform a mere snake hand seal whilst channelling your Earth chakra throughout your whole body and taking advantage of Earth's hard and tough properties you can make your body equally hard.

Try it, and once you're done, try smash this wall made of Earth and see if you can manage it.

-Makes a wall of Earth-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

(Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to perform a mere snake hand seal whilst channelling your Earth chakra throughout your whole body and taking advantage of Earth's hard and tough properties you can make your body equally hard.

Try it, and once you're done, try smash this wall made of Earth and see if you can manage it.

-Makes a wall of Earth-
    i perform the snake hand seal and channel my earthc chakra across my body and make my body very hard taking on the properties of earth.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

i perform the snake hand seal and channel my earthc chakra across my body and make my body very hard taking on the properties of earth.
    (Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to concentrate your Earth chakra into the ground below and straight after slam your hand down onto that ground, allowing you to use the chakra in the ground, in order to manipulate giant rocks from below the ground.

You can use these rocks to rise up and jag my clones legs. The rocks should rise up pretty fast and knock my clone upwards, making him lose his balance and leave him airborne for a second or two, giving you time to launch another attack.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Alright, for the next jutsu, I'd like you to concentrate your Earth chakra into the ground below and straight after slam your hand down onto that ground, allowing you to use the chakra in the ground, in order to manipulate giant rocks from below the ground.

You can use these rocks to rise up and jag my clones legs. The rocks should rise up pretty fast and knock my clone upwards, making him lose his balance and leave him airborne for a second or two, giving you time to launch another attack.

***Makes one clone***

I channel my earth chakra across my body , I then concentrate and gather it into my two palms, after which I slam my hands into the ground releasing my chakra into it, allowing me to create giant rocks from below the ground and use it knock your clone and mine upwards making them lose balance and leave them airborne for few seconds, after which I then fire fire balls at them each.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

***Makes one clone***

I channel my earth chakra across my body , I then concentrate and gather it into my two palms, after which I slam my hands into the ground releasing my chakra into it, allowing me to create giant rocks from below the ground and use it knock your clone and mine upwards making them lose balance and leave them airborne for few seconds, after which I then fire fire balls at them each.
    Nice.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

For the next jutsu, I'd like you to release your chakra into the sky above your opponent and using that chakra, I need you to create an opening. The opened up area would then begin to drop down a large and viscous mud down towards your opponent.

You can use this in a combination with the jutsus Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind and Fire release: Firing biscuit technique in order to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire technique to ignite the oven.

However, for now, we'll just do the Earth jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Nice.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

For the next jutsu, I'd like you to release your chakra into the sky above your opponent and using that chakra, I need you to create an opening. The opened up area would then begin to drop down a large and viscous mud down towards your opponent.

You can use this in a combination with the jutsus Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind and Fire release: Firing biscuit technique in order to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire technique to ignite the oven.

However, for now, we'll just do the Earth jutsu.
    I channel my earth chakra across my body i then focus my chakra unto my palms and thrust it upwards releasing chakra into the sky which creates an open area which mud rains down towards the opponent. I do this to my clone.

Creates a clone

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then focus my chakra unto my palms and thrust it upwards releasing chakra into the sky which creates an open area which mud rains down towards the opponent. I do this to my clone.

Creates a clone
    Add more chakra, and more detail? >_>'

And the mud doesn't 'rain' down, it's not droplets of mud, it's one huge amount of viscous mud which is together.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Add more chakra, and more detail? >_>'

And the mud doesn't 'rain' down, it's not droplets of mud, it's one huge amount of viscous mud which is together.
    I channel more chakra into the sky which creates a huge opening in it and creates mud which falls down on my clone.

Creats a clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel more chakra into the sky which creates a huge opening in it and creates mud which falls down on my clone.

Creats a clone.
    lol I say more detail and you decrease the amount you write?
    C'mon, help me out here ~_~'

I can't just give you techniques, at least pretend to put an effort..