Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    ***Makes one clone***

I channel my earth chakra across my body , I then concentrate and gather it into my two palms, after which I slam my hands into the ground releasing my chakra into it, allowing me to create giant rocks from below the ground and use it knock your clone and mine upwards making them lose balance and leave them airborne for few seconds, after which I then fire fire balls at them each.
    Nice.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

For the next jutsu, I'd like you to release your chakra into the sky above your opponent and using that chakra, I need you to create an opening. The opened up area would then begin to drop down a large and viscous mud down towards your opponent.

You can use this in a combination with the jutsus Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind and Fire release: Firing biscuit technique in order to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire technique to ignite the oven.

However, for now, we'll just do the Earth jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Nice.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

For the next jutsu, I'd like you to release your chakra into the sky above your opponent and using that chakra, I need you to create an opening. The opened up area would then begin to drop down a large and viscous mud down towards your opponent.

You can use this in a combination with the jutsus Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind and Fire release: Firing biscuit technique in order to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire technique to ignite the oven.

However, for now, we'll just do the Earth jutsu.
    I channel my earth chakra across my body i then focus my chakra unto my palms and thrust it upwards releasing chakra into the sky which creates an open area which mud rains down towards the opponent. I do this to my clone.

Creates a clone

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then focus my chakra unto my palms and thrust it upwards releasing chakra into the sky which creates an open area which mud rains down towards the opponent. I do this to my clone.

Creates a clone
    Add more chakra, and more detail? >_>'

And the mud doesn't 'rain' down, it's not droplets of mud, it's one huge amount of viscous mud which is together.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Add more chakra, and more detail? >_>'

And the mud doesn't 'rain' down, it's not droplets of mud, it's one huge amount of viscous mud which is together.
    I channel more chakra into the sky which creates a huge opening in it and creates mud which falls down on my clone.

Creats a clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel more chakra into the sky which creates a huge opening in it and creates mud which falls down on my clone.

Creats a clone.
    lol I say more detail and you decrease the amount you write?
    C'mon, help me out here ~_~'

I can't just give you techniques, at least pretend to put an effort..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

lol I say more detail and you decrease the amount you write?
    C'mon, help me out here ~_~'

I can't just give you techniques, at least pretend to put an effort..
    Lmao.

I start by chanelling my chakra across my entire body i then gather and concentrate the chakra on my hands and use the chakra to create an opening in the sky in which mud falls down on the opponent.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Lmao.

I start by chanelling my chakra across my entire body i then gather and concentrate the chakra on my hands and use the chakra to create an opening in the sky in which mud falls down on the opponent.
    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

For the next jutsu, it's more or less the same thing, send your Earth chakra into the skies above and use that to 'summon' a large boar-shaped lid made of your Earth chakra to come and fall down on your opponent. Considering it was big enough to hold Pein's dog summoning, it's quite big.

Give it a try.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

For the next jutsu, it's more or less the same thing, send your Earth chakra into the skies above and use that to 'summon' a large boar-shaped lid made of your Earth chakra to come and fall down on your opponent. Considering it was big enough to hold Pein's dog summoning, it's quite big.

Give it a try.
    I channel my earth chakra across my body , i then gather and concentrate chakra into my hands and thrust my hands upwards into the sky and use it to create a huge boar shaped lid to fall down on my clone dispersing it.

Creates a clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my earth chakra across my body , i then gather and concentrate chakra into my hands and thrust my hands upwards into the sky and use it to create a huge boar shaped lid to fall down on my clone dispersing it.

Creates a clone.
    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Now, you will attempt to make a clone of yourself, made purely of mud. Concentrate your Earth chakra and release it into an area short range from/around you. Using the Earth chakra and shape manipulation, you then manipulate the clone made of mud so that it looks exactly like you.

This clone can use up to C-rank Earth jutsus so make sure you add a lot of chakra for him so that he is able to do that. Furthermore, he can also reform and mould himself back to his original shape.

Attempt to make a clone now.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Now, you will attempt to make a clone of yourself, made purely of mud. Concentrate your Earth chakra and release it into an area short range from/around you. Using the Earth chakra and shape manipulation, you then manipulate the clone made of mud so that it looks exactly like you.

This clone can use up to C-rank Earth jutsus so make sure you add a lot of chakra for him so that he is able to do that. Furthermore, he can also reform and mould himself back to his original shape.

Attempt to make a clone now.

Seeing as i am not taking the rain test, and thus not breaking any rules. Sempai in your opinion what is the best way using only wind /water to defend against dropping lid and the mud jutsu that falls from the sky.

I chanel my chakra across my body i then use shape manipulation and chakra manipulation to create a clone of mud which looks exactly like me.

Another question, how is this jutsu different from the ninjutsu kage bunshin.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Seeing as i am not taking the rain test, and thus not breaking any rules. Sempai in your opinion what is the best way using only wind /water to defend against dropping lid and the mud jutsu that falls from the sky.

I chanel my chakra across my body i then use shape manipulation and chakra manipulation to create a clone of mud which looks exactly like me.

Another question, how is this jutsu different from the ninjutsu kage bunshin.
    Anything that has enough force to split the lid in two, causing each split part to fall to your left and right? Or something along those lines, I've never really used wind/water to defend from the lid. For the mud, there was a B-ranked Wind jutsu which gives you a claw made of wind, it was able to reach up to mid range, so if you form that and swing your arm, you'd be able to push the mud to an area behind/beside you (depending on how/the direction you swing your arm.)

As for the description, not good enough. More detail, put more effort in your training. I'm taking my time to train you, reply properly.

It's different from the normal ninjutsu in many ways, one being this is made of Earth and can only use up to C-rank Earth jutsu, whereas the ninjutsu version can use anything and everything you know.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Anything that has enough force to split the lid in two, causing each split part to fall to your left and right? Or something along those lines, I've never really used wind/water to defend from the lid. For the mud, there was a B-ranked Wind jutsu which gives you a claw made of wind, it was able to reach up to mid range, so if you form that and swing your arm, you'd be able to push the mud to an area behind/beside you (depending on how/the direction you swing your arm.)

As for the description, not good enough. More detail, put more effort in your training. I'm taking my time to train you, reply properly.

It's different from the normal ninjutsu in many ways, one being this is made of Earth and can only use up to C-rank Earth jutsu, whereas the ninjutsu version can use anything and everything you know.

Oh. Thanks for the information.

I channel more chakra and focus it across my body i slam my palms together and sit on the flow harnessing my chakra and feeling it flow towards me, then using shape manipulation and chakra manipulation i create a clone of mud that looks exactly like me.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Oh. Thanks for the information.

I channel more chakra and focus it across my body i slam my palms together and sit on the flow harnessing my chakra and feeling it flow towards me, then using shape manipulation and chakra manipulation i create a clone of mud that looks exactly like me.
    (Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Perform the Ram > Horse > Tiger > Rabbit > Snake hand seals whilst concentrating on your Earth chakra and proceed to slam your hands down on to the ground releasing the chakra and manipulation the ground from the sides of your opponent to take shape of big jaws which attempt to crush and stab your opponent in between them.

-Makes a clone-

Give it a try.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Perform the Ram > Horse > Tiger > Rabbit > Snake hand seals whilst concentrating on your Earth chakra and proceed to slam your hands down on to the ground releasing the chakra and manipulation the ground from the sides of your opponent to take shape of big jaws which attempt to crush and stab your opponent in between them.

-Makes a clone-

Give it a try.
    I channel my doton chakra across my body, i then perform the Ram > Horse > Tiger > Rabbit > Snake handseals and gather and concentrate my chakra on my hands and slam into the ground releasing chakra into it and then using shape manipulation to create big jaws which crush and stab my clone.

creates a clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my doton chakra across my body, i then perform the Ram > Horse > Tiger > Rabbit > Snake handseals and gather and concentrate my chakra on my hands and slam into the ground releasing chakra into it and then using shape manipulation to create big jaws which crush and stab my clone.

creates a clone.
    (Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Time for the next jutsu. o_o

Perform the Ram hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground below your opponent, using your chakra, you then make the ground suddenly get sucked inwards towards the middle (probably best to make the 'middle' under your opponent) and cause everything to slowly get dragged into the centre.

The jutsu is quite large scale and so, you can't use it on opponent short range in front of you, since you'd be affected by it too. Give this a try on my clone.

-Makes a clone who goes to stand mid range away-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Time for the next jutsu. o_o

Perform the Ram hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground below your opponent, using your chakra, you then make the ground suddenly get sucked inwards towards the middle (probably best to make the 'middle' under your opponent) and cause everything to slowly get dragged into the centre.

The jutsu is quite large scale and so, you can't use it on opponent short range in front of you, since you'd be affected by it too. Give this a try on my clone.

-Makes a clone who goes to stand mid range away-
    I channel my doton chakra across my body i then focus and gather my chakra unto my hands i then perform the ram hand seal and slam my hands into the ground, releasing chakra below my clone position, i use the chakra in the ground to suck my clone towards the middle ,which causes everything to get sucked in too.

Creates A Clone

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my doton chakra across my body i then focus and gather my chakra unto my hands i then perform the ram hand seal and slam my hands into the ground, releasing chakra below my clone position, i use the chakra in the ground to suck my clone towards the middle ,which causes everything to get sucked in too.

Creates A Clone
    Why do you keep making a clone? ._.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Now, perform the tiger hand seal whilst concentrating on your Earth chakra into the ground below you, and use the chakra to manipulate a large rampart of Earth suddenly rise up below you, taking you upwards. The size and how high it goes up is up to you and how much chakra you use.

Give it a try on yourself. o_O

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Why do you keep making a clone? ._.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Now, perform the tiger hand seal whilst concentrating on your Earth chakra into the ground below you, and use the chakra to manipulate a large rampart of Earth suddenly rise up below you, taking you upwards. The size and how high it goes up is up to you and how much chakra you use.

Give it a try on yourself. o_O
    I channel my doton chakra across my body i then focus and concentrate it on my hands and then perform the tiger hand seal i then slam my hands into the ground releasing my chakra into the ground, i then use shape manipulation and chakra manipulation to create a large rampart of earth thatr ises below my clones ,thrusting him upwards.

Creates A Clone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my doton chakra across my body i then focus and concentrate it on my hands and then perform the tiger hand seal i then slam my hands into the ground releasing my chakra into the ground, i then use shape manipulation and chakra manipulation to create a large rampart of earth thatr ises below my clones ,thrusting him upwards.

Creates A Clone.
    (Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Next jutsu is interestingly weird. Using your Earth chakra, you can channel it into the surface of the Earth, once you've done that you lift up that same surface, making it easier since you can use your chakra to almost cut the chunk of Earth from any other connections, making it easier to lift upwards. Once you've lifted it, you can throw the ball/chunk of earth towards your opponent.

Try it on my clone.

-Makes a clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Next jutsu is interestingly weird. Using your Earth chakra, you can channel it into the surface of the Earth, once you've done that you lift up that same surface, making it easier since you can use your chakra to almost cut the chunk of Earth from any other connections, making it easier to lift upwards. Once you've lifted it, you can throw the ball/chunk of earth towards your opponent.

Try it on my clone.

-Makes a clone-
    i channel my doton chakra across body,i then focus and concentrate my chakra in my hands and then slam it on the surface of the earth channeling my chakra into it, i then lift up the same surface which i channeled my chakra into , i then raise up the piece of earth throw it towards your clone direction which would make him disperse on contact.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

i channel my doton chakra across body,i then focus and concentrate my chakra in my hands and then slam it on the surface of the earth channeling my chakra into it, i then lift up the same surface which i channeled my chakra into , i then raise up the piece of earth throw it towards your clone direction which would make him disperse on contact.
    Well done.

(Doton: Doryō Dango) - Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumping
    Description: The user With chakra work and superhuman strength, lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Next jutsu is nice and simple. You simply channel your earth chakra throughout your whole body and it allows you to move in and out of rocks undetected.

Though, one problem is, you can only use it on B-ranked and below Earth jutsus (unless the jutsu is your own) since if an opponent uses an A-ranked Earth, they'd have move chakra in their jutsu, so you can't merge with it with B-rank chakra.

Another thing, you can't use it to merge with spikes or something along those lines, just walls, rocks etc etc. Give it a try.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Well done.

(Doton: Doryō Dango) - Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumping
    Description: The user With chakra work and superhuman strength, lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Next jutsu is nice and simple. You simply channel your earth chakra throughout your whole body and it allows you to move in and out of rocks undetected.

Though, one problem is, you can only use it on B-ranked and below Earth jutsus (unless the jutsu is your own) since if an opponent uses an A-ranked Earth, they'd have move chakra in their jutsu, so you can't merge with it with B-rank chakra.

Another thing, you can't use it to merge with spikes or something along those lines, just walls, rocks etc etc. Give it a try.

i channel my doton chakra across my body, distributing it equally to all parts i then merge in undetected with the nearby rocks on the ground and move in and move out

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

i channel my doton chakra across my body, distributing it equally to all parts i then merge in undetected with the nearby rocks on the ground and move in and move out
    Be more detailed. Say you're going from one section of the field to another, do anything.

Just be more detailed. >_>

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Be more detailed. Say you're going from one section of the field to another, do anything.

Just be more detailed. >_>

After hearing the words of my wise sempai erzo.I repeat the same sequence only this time with a more head on manner and concentration so i start by i channel my doton chakra across my body, distributing it equally to all parts i then merge in undetected with the nearby rocks i move in from short range of the battle field from erzo to mid range of him

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

After hearing the words of my wise sempai erzo.I repeat the same sequence only this time with a more head on manner and concentration so i start by i channel my doton chakra across my body, distributing it equally to all parts i then merge in undetected with the nearby rocks i move in from short range of the battle field from erzo to mid range of him
    Much better.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques.

Next jutsu is similar to the C-rank spikes jutsu but it's a higher rank/stronger and requires a hand seal.
    So I want you to perform the Ram hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground and use that chakra to manipulate the Earth so that you make several sharp spikes come out from the ground and skew your target, in this case, my clone.

-Makes a clone-

Give it a go.