Re: Thunderbolt Majors In Doton..Erzo[Sempai]

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Much better.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques.

Next jutsu is similar to the C-rank spikes jutsu but it's a higher rank/stronger and requires a hand seal.
    So I want you to perform the Ram hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the ground and use that chakra to manipulate the Earth so that you make several sharp spikes come out from the ground and skew your target, in this case, my clone.

-Makes a clone-

Give it a go.
    I channel my chakra across my body and distribute it equally to all parts, i then gather and concentrate my chakra unto my hands and then perform the ram hand seal and slam my hand onto the ground releasing my chakra into it, to create sharps spikes that erupt out of the ground and hit your clone thus dispelling him.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    I channel my chakra across my body and distribute it equally to all parts, i then gather and concentrate my chakra unto my hands and then perform the ram hand seal and slam my hand onto the ground releasing my chakra into it, to create sharps spikes that erupt out of the ground and hit your clone thus dispelling him.
    (Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

-We magically appear near a cave-

-I make a clone who walks into the cave-

Right, now, perform the Tiger > Rat and Snake hand seals whilst releasing your chakra into the stones within the cave and use your chakra to remove a single vital stone, which should throw off the balance of the cave, making it fragile, which in return causes it to unexpectedly cave in, destroying whoever may be inside, in this case, my clone.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

-We magically appear near a cave-

-I make a clone who walks into the cave-

Right, now, perform the Tiger > Rat and Snake hand seals whilst releasing your chakra into the stones within the cave and use your chakra to remove a single vital stone, which should throw off the balance of the cave, making it fragile, which in return causes it to unexpectedly cave in, destroying whoever may be inside, in this case, my clone.
    I channel my doton chakra across my body i then perform the tiger ,rat and snake hand seals then i concentrate and gather my doton chakra in my hands and slam it onto the ground releasing chakra into the stones on the ground ,within the cave,i then use my chakra to remove a single stone causing the cave to lose it balance ,which makes it to cave in destroying who ever is inside.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I channel my doton chakra across my body i then perform the tiger ,rat and snake hand seals then i concentrate and gather my doton chakra in my hands and slam it onto the ground releasing chakra into the stones on the ground ,within the cave,i then use my chakra to remove a single stone causing the cave to lose it balance ,which makes it to cave in destroying who ever is inside.
    (Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

Now, use your earth chakra to get some chunks of rock from the ground below/slightly in front of you and manipulate them so that they emerge from the ground and are launched towards your opponent, as that's happening use a fire style jutsu to sort of 'ignite' the rocks, the rocks will then head towards your opponent and explode upon contact with them!

-Makes a clone-

Give it a try on my clone.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

Now, use your earth chakra to get some chunks of rock from the ground below/slightly in front of you and manipulate them so that they emerge from the ground and are launched towards your opponent, as that's happening use a fire style jutsu to sort of 'ignite' the rocks, the rocks will then head towards your opponent and explode upon contact with them!

-Makes a clone-

Give it a try on my clone.

I then use my earth chakra to create chunks of Rock from the earth, I create them to erupt from the ground and target you, as they attack you , I use a fire jutsu to ignite the rocks, which explode upon contact with my clone.

Creates a clone

I channel chakra into my finger tips and forcefully shoot it up ezro buttocks. That's for being so damn late.

Thanks for the reply though, let's do this sharply and get done with this training once and for all.

Let's do two or three jutsu at a time, you can just explain them to me though.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I then use my earth chakra to create chunks of Rock from the earth, I create them to erupt from the ground and target you, as they attack you , I use a fire jutsu to ignite the rocks, which explode upon contact with my clone.

Creates a clone

I channel chakra into my finger tips and forcefully shoot it up ezro buttocks. That's for being so damn late.

Thanks for the reply though, let's do this sharply and get done with this training once and for all.

Let's do two or three jutsu at a time, you can just explain them to me though.
    I'll do 2 jutsus at a time if you reply in more detail. o_o

Now re-do that please.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

I'll do 2 jutsus at a time if you reply in more detail. o_o

Now re-do that please.
    How do you expect us to round this up quickly, if you keep telling me to repeat jutsu.:mad:

I channel my earth chakra across my body i then create rocks from the earth, then i make the rocks erupt from the ground to hit you, as they progress towards you, i then channel my katon chakra across my body and spew it out from my mouth which ignite the rocks which explode upon contact with my clone.

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345