View Poll Results: How will this fight play out

Voters
354. You may not vote on this poll
  • Akatsuki will still be as strong as they were and will be served justice

    128 36.16%
  • We've seen what Kishi does when reviving the Akatsuki, they will get trolled out the ass

    226 63.84%
Page 18 of 24 « First ... 8141516171819202122 ... Last»
Results 426 to 450 of 597
  1. #426
    l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flawless.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiko View Post
    Don't be useless... And forget about hinata's love to naruto and what she has tried and already done to him, naruto isn't that stupid... He even said he hates people that lie to themselves and one of them is Sakura lol
    Not sure if your on my side or his or noones
     
         

  2. #427
    だるい Baguette's Avatar
    Status
    Baguette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll respect your opinion, but
    that doesn't mean I'll
    tolerate it.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiko View Post
    Don't be useless... And forget about hinata's love to naruto and what she has tried and already done to him, naruto isn't that stupid... He even said he hates people that lie to themselves and one of them is Sakura lol
    Because Naruto obviously hates Sakura post-Kage Summit, and is on bad terms with her :D:


    Seriously, Naruto's misgivings about her confession were resolved in the chapter following the confession, I don't understand why people think Naruto no longer has feelings for Sakura now because of it.
     
         

  3. #428
    l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flawless.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
    Well thanks, but are no "real" facts until any one pairing is proven canon. And I implore you to draw out as deep a parallel between Hinata and Minato with manga panels as evidence.

    Bolded:Thanks for the springboard onto my next point:

    Along with its parallel to MinaKushi, NaruSaku also very much parallels ObiRin <= I think we all at the very least agree on that point, the difference being that NaruSaku fans believe this parallel will come into play later on in the main conflict, whereas anti-fans think it will have no further significance.

    The parallel with JiraTsu is also very apparent, and this is where the themes of the story also get drawn very strongly:
    With his dying thoughts Jiraiya looks upon his life and notes his many failures, one of which is never getting Tsunade, the women he loved and remained emotionally devoted to for so long, to fall for him.
    On of the main themes of the manga is the next generation surpassing the previous one, and succeeding where one's predecessors have failed.
    With this line of logic, does it not befit the story for Naruto to succeed where his master failed, and actually succeed in winning over Sakura, the girl he loves and has remained emotionally devoted to for so long?
    Now this is facts good job and that hinata and minato thing was an example. I dont thin they are alike at all, besides be quiet and calm.Yes, i agree with you all the way in your thread, We wont know who will end up together but i think naruto has already seen that sakura is TRULY in love with sasuke. As he says during her fake ass confession.(U NaruSaku fans mustve really got a huge blow from that ) Naruto succeeding his master in power and skill not love. And since i just want to go watch bleach. Lets just all agree that we dont know JACKSH*T until kishi decides the pairing. I seriously dont even want to debate with you, your no fun and your evidence isnt that good really to be honest neither is mine but w.e
     
         

  4. #429
    l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flawless.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Also Im not that much of NaruHina shipper, i just feel Hinata makes a better choice for naruto then sakura. Hinata has proven on mulitple accounts that she is a better love interest. And sakura fits sasuke more then Naruto. I feel as if Sakura and Naruto are best friends and will probably stay that way after the war and if sasuke stops being a ****, sakura can be with him. You know and I know, NaruHina is boiling canon right now but we cant be sure
    I will state why i support NaruHina though:
    1. Hinata is the only girl who cheered and believed in naruto while your sakura was
    " SASUKE-KUNNNN" and " NARUTO YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER" m m m
    2. Hinata is ready to give up her life for naruto in order to protect him, i dont see sakura doing that.
    but if that was sasuke, she would be ready alright
    3. Hinata love for naruto, its so innocent and the fact she didnt decide to JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON, she liked him for who he was. Not because he gained some power and saved the village -.-(NaruIno, NaruSaku)
    Just a few reasons but i want to go watch bleach now bye.
     
         
    Last edited by l Forgotten l; 03-18-2013 at 05:35 AM.

  5. #430
    だるい Baguette's Avatar
    Status
    Baguette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll respect your opinion, but
    that doesn't mean I'll
    tolerate it.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by darkshinobi13 View Post
    Now this is facts good job and that hinata and minato thing was an example. I dont thin they are alike at all, besides be quiet and calm.Yes, i agree with you all the way in your thread, We wont know who will end up together but i think naruto has already seen that sakura is TRULY in love with sasuke. As he says during her fake ass confession.(U NaruSaku fans mustve really got a huge blow from that ) Naruto succeeding his master in power and skill not love. And since i just want to go watch bleach. Lets just all agree that we dont know JACKSH*T until kishi decides the pairing. I seriously dont even want to debate with you, your no fun and your evidence isnt that good really to be honest neither is mine but w.e
    ....isn't that good when compared to what? Or are we just saying this because we don't agree now? :D
    Well it was nice talking to you anyways.

    As to the confession, you'd be surprised how little it affected us, especially after Kishi's personal defense of Sakura in his interview. I'd like to leave readers of this thread with this explanation given by writer and fellow NaruSaku supporter Swagosaurus:

    I decided to read it not from Sakura’s or Naruto’s perspective, but instead, from Kishimoto’s persepctive.

    He said that Sakura was honest yet stubborn, and that he was trying to depict her as a heroine. Okay. Now what was he trying to do with her confession? What was the point of it?

    People are really,really ****ing biased when it comes to it.

    It’s often said that Sakura was lying to Naruto to manipulate his feelings, and that she was selfishly trying to get him out of the way so she could go get Sasuke. Wrong.

    The entire confession was Sakura’s sacrifice for Naruto. First, she was willing to completely give up on Sasuke coming home, just so Naruto was safe with her. She wasn’t trying to trick him, or fool him, or even fool herself; it’s simple. Her words were true. All she wanted was him to be in the village, and not out getting himself killed for what she believed was something that was her fault. She took responsibility for her own actions, showcased her selfless care for Naruto, and was going to throw away her feelings for Sasuke in exchange for Naruto.

    And then, when that backfires, and Naruto calls her out on it, she gets defensive; she argues for her ‘lie’. She was being stubborn, and said that only she knew how she felt; which is entirely true. We all know Naruto is dense, oblivious, and completely stubborn; he believed that Sakura would always love Sasuke, and that’s the way Team 7 would always be. Later on, his ‘image’ of Team 7 is shattered; a product of the idea of Sasuke being so evil, and Sakura going to kill him. Two things he didn’t think were possible.

    Sakura’s inital plan was to get Naruto to come home with her; she knows he loves her, and she was willing to be with him. She was willing to completely forget about Sasuke. That speaks volumes for who she supposedly cares more about.

    Her back-up plan, seeing as how Naruto wouldn’t give up on Sasuke, was to take care of the cause of the problem. Sasuke himself. I think people purposefully ignore this because the don’t want to see Sakura in a good light, or her care towards Naruto. But case in point; she was going to kill Sasuke so Naruto would be happy and safe. She was willing to have Naruto hate her forever, just for him to not come to harm.


    Of course, I’m not negating her feelings for Sasuke; she loves him. I’m not denying that. I’m saying that not only does she also love Naruto, but she cares more about him as well. Some NH/SS fans believe that once Sasuke comes back, Sakura will be all over him; that’s disgraceful, and those people need some god damn reading comprehension. She already knows her feelings for Sasuke hurt Naruto deeply; why do people think she would instantly hop on Sasuke, knowing that Naruto would be in pain? Do they not remember that she burst into tears, purely because she learned Naruto loved her? Because she realized all the pain she caused a supposed ‘friend’?

    People have this really twisted and entitled view of love. They don’t think Sakura cares aabout Naruto because she loves Sasuke. Let’s take a step back, and say Sakura has no romantic feelings for Naruto whatsoever; as in, Yamato’s words, her actions for Naruto, the way she looks at him/talks to him, none of that exists. She only loves Sasuke. He’s the sole reason she exists.

    What does the confession scene tell us about that love for Sasuke? That it takes a backseat for her supposed ‘brotherly care’ for Naruto. Even if part of the reason she was going to kill Sasuke was because she loved him and didn’t want him to fall deeper, that reason doesn’t even count compared to the majority of the sacrifice she made for Naruto.


    All in all, the confession wasn’t a detriment to NaruSaku; in fact, especially with Kishi’s words in his interview, it was a HUGEEEEE positive for NaruSaku, and for Sakura’s character.

    As a little bonus point, let’s talk 540; Sakura’s reaffirmation of her love for Sasuke.

    I’m only going to say this; this is part development for Sakura moving on from Sasuke. Not only does she look sad when she thinks about how bad Sasuke has become, but given the context of the situation (i.e lover-nin saying the guy she loves must be great), she looks disgustedwith herself for loving him. She said it herself in her confession; why does she continue to love a criminal who only breaks her heart?

    If all of this ends up being part of Kishi’s grand scheme for NaruSaku, then Kishimoto is a literary genius
    For the TL;DR, main points are in bold.
     
         
    Last edited by Baguette; 03-18-2013 at 05:43 AM.

  6. #431
    l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flawless.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
    ....isn't that good when compared to what? Or are we just saying this because we don't agree now? :D
    Well it was nice talking to you anyways.

    As to the confession, you'd be surprised how little it affected us, especially after Kishi's personal defense of Sakura in his interview. I'd like to leave readers of this thread with this explanation given by writer and fellow NaruSaku supporter Swagosaurus:
    Yeah i didnt read the whole thing wayyy to long , but okay then. SHE STILL GOT REJECTED!!!!
    by the guy who is so emotionally devoted to. And im glad he rejected her, but if naruto ended up with sakura, i honestly would not give af.Because if he is so Dumb and blind and to pick the girl who couldnt see on her own that she was in love with him and had some guy ( who didnt even have emotions) tell her the feelings she had towards naruto (which the guy got from a book) then both of them truly DESERVE eachother. They need to go out. He would not even deserve hinata's love at all.So if he does pick pink haired then i will happy because now hinata can stop wanting to be with a DUMBASS!
     
         
    Last edited by l Forgotten l; 03-18-2013 at 05:42 AM.

  7. #432
    だるい Baguette's Avatar
    Status
    Baguette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll respect your opinion, but
    that doesn't mean I'll
    tolerate it.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by darkshinobi13 View Post
    Yeah i didnt read the whole thing wayyy to long , but okay then. SHE STILL GOT REJECTED!!!!
    You missed the point entirely....
     
         

  8. #433
    l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flawless.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
    You missed the point entirely....
    Read my post again, i had to edit it.
     
         

  9. #434
    だるい Baguette's Avatar
    Status
    Baguette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll respect your opinion, but
    that doesn't mean I'll
    tolerate it.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by darkshinobi13 View Post
    Yeah i didnt read the whole thing wayyy to long , but okay then. SHE STILL GOT REJECTED!!!!
    by the guy who is so emotionally devoted to. And im glad he rejected her, but if naruto ended up with sakura, i honestly would not give af.Because if he is so Dumb and blind and to pick the girl who couldnt see on her own that she was in love with him and had some guy ( who didnt even have emotions) tell her the feelings she had towards naruto (which the guy got from a book) then both of them truly DESERVE eachother. They need to go out. He would not even deserve hinata's love at all.So if he does pick pink haired then i will happy because now hinata can stop wanting to be with a DUMBASS!
    Now you're just ranting through your distaste for NaruSaku and Sakura....there's nothing to even counter here.
     
         

  10. #435
    l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flawless.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
    Now you're just ranting through your distaste for NaruSaku and Sakura....there's nothing to even counter here.
    Yup, because i never had a true desire to debate with you. I guess, ill do something. I believe sakura and naruto do love eachother but not in a romantic way and its more of a respect and genuine love, like Jiriya and tsuande which i feel they had also.
    I'm thinking that basically, he's matured from the silly crush, hot-headed childish, show offy kid that he was into a more mature guy who's really thinking a lot more about others than he is about his own life, and i think somewhere inside of him, Sakura's still a very important person, but she's becoming more of 'just a friend' and one of the people he has to protect.Which i feel he also feels about Hinata but i think that will grow into love.And then I guess unless Naruto is even denser than he was before, there is pretty much no way he's not going to realize Hinata confessed to him and unlike with Sakura's fake confession, she was being dead serious, and Naruto's heart is going to have to be impacted by that. He's in a stage of maturing and finally realizing what it means to be a man, and I think with Hinata's timing, his relationship with Sakura will reach some sort of tipping point where she becomes just a friend and where he begins to really take Hinata seriously. She has had a genuine love for him (i guess it was probably a crush at the beginning aswell, but then she risked her life to save him so i guess that's an indicator that she's already changed) and Naruto will probably realize that. There you go. ^.^
     
         

  11. #436
    l Forgotten l's Avatar
    Status
    l Forgotten l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Searching for the groupies
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flawless.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Well i think im done. Have a goodnight.
     
         

  12. #437
    だるい Baguette's Avatar
    Status
    Baguette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll respect your opinion, but
    that doesn't mean I'll
    tolerate it.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by darkshinobi13 View Post
    Yup, because i never had a true desire to debate with you. I guess, ill do something. I believe sakura and naruto do love eachother but not in a romantic way and its more of a respect and genuine love, like Jiriya and tsuande which i feel they had also.
    I'm thinking that basically, he's matured from the silly crush, hot-headed childish, show offy kid that he was into a more mature guy who's really thinking a lot more about others than he is about his own life, and i think somewhere inside of him, Sakura's still a very important person, but she's becoming more of 'just a friend' and one of the people he has to protect.Which i feel he also feels about Hinata but i think that will grow into love.And then I guess unless Naruto is even denser than he was before, there is pretty much no way he's not going to realize Hinata confessed to him and unlike with Sakura's fake confession, she was being dead serious, and Naruto's heart is going to have to be impacted by that. He's in a stage of maturing and finally realizing what it means to be a man, and I think with Hinata's timing, his relationship with Sakura will reach some sort of tipping point where she becomes just a friend and where he begins to really take Hinata seriously. She has had a genuine love for him (i guess it was probably a crush at the beginning aswell, but then she risked her life to save him so i guess that's an indicator that she's already changed) and Naruto will probably realize that. There you go. ^.^
    To quote you directly: "your evidence isnt that good." In fact, it's not evidence at all, but rather your subjective interpretation of the story that supports your point of view. A few years ago I might have agreed wholeheartedly with this interpretation, when I still shipped NaruHina (and sideshipped SakuLee just to get Sakura out of the way), but upon further reading the manga, I just can't deny the likelihood of NaruSaku anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkshinobi13 View Post
    Also Im not that much of NaruHina shipper, i just feel Hinata makes a better choice for naruto then sakura. Hinata has proven on mulitple accounts that she is a better love interest. And sakura fits sasuke more then Naruto. I feel as if Sakura and Naruto are best friends and will probably stay that way after the war and if sasuke stops being a ****, sakura can be with him. You know and I know, NaruHina is boiling canon right now but we cant be sure
    I will state why i support NaruHina though:
    1. Hinata is the only girl who cheered and believed in naruto while your sakura was
    " SASUKE-KUNNNN" and " NARUTO YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER" m m m
    2. Hinata is ready to give up her life for naruto in order to protect him, i dont see sakura doing that.
    but if that was sasuke, she would be ready alright
    3. Hinata love for naruto, its so innocent and the fact she didnt decide to JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON, she liked him for who he was. Not because he gained some power and saved the village -.-(NaruIno, NaruSaku)
    Just a few reasons but i want to go watch bleach now bye.
    I just read this edit right now...and holy crap the amount of things that are incorrect with your points.
    I must ask, did you start following the series by reading the manga or watching the anime. Some of your misconceptions may have come from that fact.

    1. I assume you're talking about the Chunin-exams? If so, I think you forgot that in the same way that Hinata tries to support Naruto, Sakura also tried to support him, even before Hinata:


    And in the same way that Hinata quietlycheered Naruto on, Sakura also believed in and cheered for Naruto, quite openly in fact:




    2. Confession, as stated in that post above?
    Tenchi bridge? Let me put that into perspective for you:
    Hinata, seeing Naruto trapped and in a dire situation, went ahead and risked her life to tried to fight Pain, knowing full well she would lose and be unable to do anything to aid him.

    By the same standards:
    Sakura, seeing Naruto go beserk in Four Tailed form and the Kyuubi chakra visibly deteriorating his body, went ahead and risked her life to try to bring him back to his senses, knowing full well that she stood no chance should Kyuubi Naruto decide to harm her.

    Do you really think Sakura wouldn't be willing risk death for Naruto's sake?


    3. If you think Sakura jumped on the bandwagon after he became powerful/could save the village...I must ask, are we even reading the same manga? Their mutual development has been hinted throughout Part 2, and even then you apparently forgot the fact that the theme of story has always been about Naruto proving himself to others and changing their views, especially of him.
    And does Hinata truly love him for who he is, or for what he idealizes? Databook 3:
    To Hinata, Naruto represents the image of hard work and potential.
    Hinata understands and mimic's Naruto's nindo, but what of his dreams to be Hokage? His curse as the Kyuubi jinchuuriki? Sakura was the first within the K11 to learn of these aspects of his life and try to support him in it.


    But yeah, I think I've gotten my point across here tonight, and shall be taking my leave now.
    Nice talking with you.
     
         
    Last edited by Baguette; 03-18-2013 at 07:18 AM.

  13. #438
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    This thread is turning into fail. I came to talk about the movie and then I saw all this shipping BS.

    Anyways, here is what I wanted to say. Assuming that Tobi's temporary Tsukuyomi still exists after everyone leaves (I bet there will be debates about whether it's real or not), what do you think will happen in the aftermath? I'm thinking that Menma is in for the biggest grounding of his life. Even if he was manipulated by Tobi, Tobi didn't force him to drop a bomb on the village, or be slaughtering people in the forest around the time Tobi approached him.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 03-18-2013 at 09:04 AM.

  14. #439
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
    Because Naruto obviously hates Sakura post-Kage Summit, and is on bad terms with her :D:


    Seriously, Naruto's misgivings about her confession were resolved in the chapter following the confession, I don't understand why people think Naruto no longer has feelings for Sakura now because of it.
    I'm not saying he doesn't have any more feelings towards her, I'm trying to say that his not stupid enough just leave hinata lol
     
         

  15. #440
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Let's talk about the relationship development between Minato and Tsunade.

     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 03-18-2013 at 12:50 PM.

  16. #441
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Goodness... this movie is about being careful what you wish for, about what it would be like if what you had was lost, not about Hinata and Sakura and who gets Naruto... that wasn't the point of the movie at all, just added comic relief... beautiful movie and I loved the Akatsuki as the good guys. It actually fit them well! Can't wait for it to be dubbed eons into the future! lol
     
         

  17. #442
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Goodness... this movie is about being careful what you wish for, about what it would be like if what you had was lost, not about Hinata and Sakura and who gets Naruto... that wasn't the point of the movie at all, just added comic relief... beautiful movie and I loved the Akatsuki as the good guys. It actually fit them well! Can't wait for it to be dubbed eons into the future! lol
    You're totally right, most discussion about other things keeps getting buried under ship fights. Seriously, how hard people argue isn't going to affect the outcome. I kind of wish there was a new rule that drew a line for how much of that is acceptable so the forum doesn't degenerate. Kind of like how there are rules limiting character bashing.
     
         

  18. #443
    Seblax's Avatar
    Status
    Seblax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Iasi, Romania.
    Posts
    8,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    is SCIENCE.
     



    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

     
         

  19. #444
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    You're totally right, most discussion about other things keeps getting buried under ship fights. I kind of wish there was a new rule that drew a line for how much of that is acceptable so the forum doesn't degenerate. Kind of like how there are rules limiting character bashing.
    I agree, it does seem to be getting out of hand... and Naruto is so much more than who gets with who. Kishimoto wanted people to relate to loss, family, love of friends and even unrequited love. Things we've been through and Naruto helped us through, and unless you are reading a fanfic, Naruto is not a romantic manga.
     
         

  20. #445
    だるい Baguette's Avatar
    Status
    Baguette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll respect your opinion, but
    that doesn't mean I'll
    tolerate it.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    I agree, it does seem to be getting out of hand... and Naruto is so much more than who gets with who. Kishimoto wanted people to relate to loss, family, love of friends and even unrequited love. Things we've been through and Naruto helped us through, and unless you are reading a fanfic, Naruto is not a romantic manga.
    Yeah I admit, I really do overdo it with these debates sometimes, but whenever the topic of pairings gets brought up, I can't resist the urge to jump in and give my two cents.

    As you said, though, the main recurring themes throughout the series relate to bonds. These encompass brotherly-bonds, student-teacher bonds, parent-child bonds, romantic bonds, and bonds of friendship in general, and I don't see much of a problem in discussing one aspect of this thematic focus. It's been done to death before in other shonen manga/anime, in non-romance oriented TV shows, and even in non-romantic focused novel series.

    In short, it's a fun topic to talk about. :D
     
         

  21. #446
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
    Yeah I admit, I really do overdo it with these debates sometimes, but whenever the topic of pairings gets brought up, I can't resist the urge to jump in and give my two cents.

    As you said, though, the main recurring themes throughout the series relate to bonds. These encompass brotherly-bonds, student-teacher bonds, parent-child bonds, romantic bonds, and bonds of friendship in general, and I don't see much of a problem in discussing one aspect of this thematic focus. It's been done to death before in other shonen manga/anime, in non-romance oriented TV shows, and even in non-romantic focused novel series.

    In short, it's a fun topic to talk about. :D
    Har har, someday it might get to the point where you will be forced to learn to resist since some folks on here cannot learn on their own. el oh el

    It may be a fun topic for you. Participation is perpetration.

    Now let's talk about the movie.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 03-18-2013 at 05:23 PM.

  22. #447
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Let's talk about the relationship development between Minato and Tsunade.

    no lets talk about the relationship development between itachi and sakura





     
         

  23. #448
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    no lets talk about the relationship development between itachi and sakura





    I know itachi hold her hands all the fight he carry her save her etc i love itachi and sakura
     
         

  24. #449
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Guys you misunderstood something those are not AU akatsuki they are the same akatsuki we know

    but tobi put them in the Au world and they are trying to get out of it

    That was the real itachi who saved sakura
     
         

  25. #450
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by fayeon View Post
    Guys you misunderstood something those are not AU akatsuki they are the same akatsuki we know

    but tobi put them in the Au world and they are trying to get out of it

    That was the real itachi who saved sakura
    If that was true, then why didn't they just say "We're here to help because we want out of this genjutsu too" instead of what they actually said, which was that they were there because the Hokage summoned them for assistance?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •