View Poll Results: How will this fight play out

Voters
354. You may not vote on this poll
  • Akatsuki will still be as strong as they were and will be served justice

128 36.16%
  • We've seen what Kishi does when reviving the Akatsuki, they will get trolled out the ass

226 63.84%
Page 2 of 24 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Road to Ninjers: Konoha vs Akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    * Starts watching
    * O' Sh!t Akatsuki is all together, Konoha is gonna get owned
    * KIba pawns pain
    * ......Hold up

There is obviously something going on here that we don't know about. To me it looks like they are in the hidden leaf forest. Since all akatsuki members are there and they don't talk, this suggest to me that it is a simulation drill. This is possible since Kabuto gave naruto/Kakashi a book for all akatsuki members. So I think this isn't actually Konoha vs. Akatsuki but Konoha vs. Konoha jounin transformed.
    I wish, but the fact that Naruto ran away to do something else/more important(judging by the look on his face when he was running at the end) This is the real deal. Fang over Fang > Rinnegan all of a sudden. I hope this doesnt turn into a hype only movie, like movie 4 was. all hype then an hour and a half of animated bullshit

Last edited by D3A; 07-28-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

konoha wins

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EggesGabo View Post
    konoha wins
    Thats a given, but its a matter of whether the Akatsuki will put up a great fight, or will it simply be Konoha using their signature moves to japanese rock music while the Akatsuki somehow forget all of their abilities and resort to stupid crap like swatting flies away

~Soul Society~ 3rd Captain ll FREESTYLE ll's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

sigh*

This is not going to work if they show Kiba>Pain ...

Did these fodder characters get some OP powerboost ? Or are the Akatsuki getting trolled once again ?

=/

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

i liked it

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ll FREESTYLE ll View Post
    sigh*

This is not going to work if they show Kiba>Pain ...

Did these fodder characters get some OP powerboost ? Or are the Akatsuki getting trolled once again ?

=/
    Forget Plot no Jutsu, the Akatsuki fell victim to a new concept. Those mofos got kishimoto'd

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

seeing all the Akastuki together made me realize how little of a chance they would have. there is no possible way to win this fight without PNJ. I don't think anybody could stand up to the entire akatsuki at once, even the 5 kage would get raped.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Good

Re: Naruto Movie 6: Road to Ninja

Look at this!!!

lol at "menma". Menma is “a common topping for noodle soups, notably ramen” according to Saiyan island.

Last edited by Ira; 07-28-2012 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Do not post links to other forums.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Diabolical

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    I agree. I dont mind Kakuzu being outsmarted, but how the hell does it take 3 clones to "distract" him, when he was taking on like 4-5 guys at once.

I'd rather naruto do some taijutsu and THEN outsmart him.

Once I saw Pain trying to swat flies away rather than using a small shinra tensei, I knew what route this fight was taking
    Why waste the chakra?! That's like Itachi using Amatarasu to boil water it's pointless...imo

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok the movie just came out today in Japan. People in Japan have said that the movie was awesome.

For example here is a post from another forum from somebody who went to go watch the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzkie View Post
    Hi guys. I just came home from the movie.
    Will write about it as much as possible that I remember.
    (gonna take a while since there's so much to say!)

But before I press the Post button, I have to say that...

THE MOVIE WAS GREAT!!
    I was imagining it was gonna fail since it looked way too fan-servicey, but boy was I wrong!
    Take that, Kubo and Oda! Kish roflstomps you guys!

Bakamaru FTW
    I want to see the movie again just for Bakamaru.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

They are zetsus that why they are not using the orginal powers.

Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 07-28-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    They are zetsus that why they are not using the orginal powers.
    Spoiled D: but hey, as long as the original Akatsuki werent trolled away, I am satisfied

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Spoiled D: but hey, as long as the original Akatsuki werent trolled away, I am satisfied
    it wasn't that hard to figure out. They even sunk into the ground like white zetsus.:shrug:

Status
    Jan 2012
    Dream by night. Wish by day.

Found a Kishi interview (don't know if you guys have already seen it) It's supposed to be about the movie...

Unfortunately it's all still in Japanese T_T

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami Usagi View Post
    Found a Kishi interview (don't know if you guys have already seen it) It's supposed to be about the movie...

Unfortunately it's all still in Japanese T_T
    There are two recent Interviews. One with Kishi and one with the band Asian Kung Fu Generation.

The one with Kishi talked about how Kishi didn't know that Naruto was really popular among girls .

Also people are commenting on the 2ch that there were many women and children at theatre and everybody clapped and cried in the ending.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    it wasn't that hard to figure out. They even sunk into the ground like white zetsus.:shrug:
    I thought it was cuz Tobi made them with Limited Tsukiyumi xD since Tobi can phase through stuffs

Status
    Feb 2012
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I thought it was cuz Tobi made them with Limited Tsukiyumi xD since Tobi can phase through stuffs
    Spoiler alert:

They are fighting in the real world hence why the Konoha rookies didn't change personalities yet.

In the AU the akatsuki are the good guys protecting naruto .

Professional Knee Slapper TheDreamShark's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Down with a Disco Fever

I found this on yt its a short clip of akatsuki vs konaha 11. (a bit laggy and poor quality but better than nothing i suppose.)

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

The akatsuki in that video are white zetsus in the real world hence why the rookies haven't change personalities yet. In the AU world the akatsuki protect Naruto from dark Naruto(fusion of tobi and au naruto). There are also nine beasts that reflect the bijuu we know and five new masked enemies. All the bijuu in AU verse have been captured.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

:D Well here are the spoilers for the movie

Guys, I'm a woman. :notrust
    (It's okay. I don't mind. Ha ha ha.)

Since it's the Section's rule that no Spoilers are allowed from the manga, some of the stuff I was gonna say has to be manipulated or totally deleted. Sorry.

WARNING: I am gonna go in detail so please be careful what and what not to read.
    And please don't point out spelling errors, grammatical errors, OMG WALL OF TEXT!!

What happens in the movie (basically everything):
    PART ONE
    1. The Konoha 11 are on a mission together in the woods, and suddenly, the Akatsuki appear. It's weird coz Itachi seems to be the leader (Uchi*** staff...), being in the centre of the group. Everyone is tense because they know how dangerous the Akatsuki are, and also because they're supposed to be dead, but Naruto charges with his Rasengan.....as usual. Dat Naruto. :wink
    Tenten vs Hidan was azum! HNNNNNGGHHH!!
    Is it just me, or did Kisame derp-face when he got kicked by Gai? :nuts
    Blah blah. The fights were all very short, and the Akatsuki retreat, leaving Kakuzu's torn off arm behind. It had gooey white liquid thing where it's supposed to be flesh. *suggestive look*
    2. After the mission was over everyone's parents came to praise their sons and daughters. Somehow, Shikamaru and Shikaku weren't there. Sakura really seems to not get along with her parents, and she is being such a douche. :notrust Inoichi says that he will ask the Hokage to promote their children to Jonins for their bravery. Naruto feels left out because he doesn't have parents to praise him. He walks home with Sai, who also doesn't have parents. Naruto asks Sai how he's gonna become Jonin without any parental permission, but Sai replies that the Root has a different system of promotion than normal Shinobi so it's no problem for him.
    So, for the rest of the day, Naruto is acting emo to the point where he takes his anger out on Iruka and Teuchi at Ichiraku Ramen when he finds out that the narutos were sold out, and replaced with menmas. Of course, that isn't the real problem, but Teuchi thinks it was because Naruto hates menmas. LOL
    3. Even at home, Sakura was still PMSing for no reason and runs out of the house just when Naruto walked by. She drags along Naruto by the house, saying "Naruto, let's go on a date! *fuming*"
    Sakura seems to have calmed down as they get to the playground (you know, the one you sometimes see in flashbacks of Naruto's childhood in filler Episodes). She is STILL complaining how annoying her parents are. Naruto is ticked off once again, and tells her that she should be more understanding of them, and Sakura replies. "Oh, that again. Ugh, I wish Sasuke-kun were here. He would surely understand what I'm feeling now." (SOMEONE PLEASE STRANGLE THIS PINK BUNDLE OF ANNOYANCE!!)
    The moment she says that a shining seal thingee glows on Naruto's ankle (Umm...what?), and Tobi is suddenly with them. Naruto charges with the Rasengan, but slips through Tobi's body and crashes into the fence, breaking it. Sakura shouts "Shaa! Nnaro!!" and tries punching, but slips through as well and creates a huge crater where the water drinking foutain thing was.
    STOP DESTROYING THE CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND, GUYS!!!
    Then Tobi goes into his usual blabble, and FLASH! It's Genjutsu Tiem Gais! [S]*disco lights*[/S]

Okay, my memory is confused. I'm absolutely sure it was night time when 3. happened, but I think 4. was in daytime.
    Meh, it's no big deal. Doesn't change the story.

4. Team Kurenai come walking by, and Kiba asks if they are on a date. Bichinata gets pissed off at Sakura, her eye veins in full bulge (eeewww). Akamaru randomly bites Kiba's ass, and totally hates him. He looks like the Kyubi out of anger. Shino tries to say something but gets ignored. He then says "Mushi wa kirai da." ("I don't like getting ignored."), which is a pun on the word "bug" (ignore = 無視, bug = 虫, and they both read "mushi").
    5. Naruto and Sakura are back in the busy area of Konaha again. This time, they come across Team Asuma. Bakamaru wanted to go eat yakiniku, but Choji says he has a small stomach and can't eat much, which would be a waste of money. Bakamaru tries to convince him about the price, but can't do his math either. Ino is REALLY cute, and Sakura is really surprised at how mellow she is. BTW The kanji on Choji's armour is changed from 食 (eat/meal) to 職 (job). They both are read "shoku", another pun.
    6. Have absolutely no memory how it happened, but now the Konoha 11 are at the Onsen, except for Lee. Bichinata makes fun of Sakura's flat chest. Tenten is grumbling about how she failed with her weapon wielding again, and Ino comments that weapons are dangerous. Naruto comments that Shino has a small **** (fawk, I guessed wrong). Kiba makes bubbles on his head like nekomimi. He then puts a shower hat on and says "I'm a lion. Raaawr!". HE IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE. Bakamaru rollerblades on soap and crashes into a stacked pile of bath chairs. He flies high in the air and lands in the water, making a lot of it to flood out. Choji sighs and does his Baika no Jutsu so that the water level is back to normal again. Naruto grumbles that everyone's so different, but at least Neji is acting sane.
    But he was wrong.
    As he was saying so, Neji was twitching and mumbling something against the wall. "No, a little more. I can't see! Yes, that way, a little bit mo..." Bichinata senses trouble, and instinctively knows that her pervy cousin was trying to peek on them with Byakugan and gets pissed off again. "NEJI-NIIIIII!!!"
    When the girls were done bathing and were putting their clothes back on, Lee comes crashing down. Everyone comes into the girls' room to see what's happening (whoa, talk about lucky boys), and chase him outside. Lee pleads innocence, that he was training on the rooftops when he accidentally got his clothes caught on something. But then, (forgot how) the rest of his shirt rips apart, and reveals that Lee is wearing girls' underwear and bra.
    Tenten shouts "OMG THOSE ARE MINE!!!!"
    (o_0 Creepy.

My memory is confused again. I'm 100% sure I'm wrong about the order/details in the next part, so please find someone else's post that goes in order.

5. Sakura comes home, but her parents are nowhere to be seen. She looks at the picture hanging on the wall of her Ninja Academy graduation. It is supposed to have her parents grinning and ruffling the hair of their grouchy-looking daughter, but instead, it was a picture of Sakura alone with a big smile on her face.
    It turns out that her parents died trying to save the Village from the Kyubi, and that her father was the 4th Hokage. She looks up at the Hokage Iwa and freaks out. Then, she suddenly realises that she has the house all to herself. She's free to do whatever she wants! Wahoo! Sakura had gazillions of cans of anmitsu for dinner. Blegh.
    Meanwhile, Naruto a confused and exhausted Naruto trudges home to his apartment. He opens the door, but a fat lady in her 40's in a bath robe throws stuff at him and slams the door shut, saying that this room is hers, and has always been so. Naruto shouts out in frustration, but gets a sofa slammed into him. LOL
    6. The next morning, Sakura finds Naruto at a park. He had slept outside since he has no home now. Aaaawww. Together, they go to Tsunade's office to seek help. On their way, they see Sai merrily painting a Kindergarten-level scribble of the Konoha landscape and a deformed bird. He's even in the cliche artist outfit.
    Tsunade has a flat chest and glasses, while Shizune has big tits and lipstick on. The way she acts and speaks is just like Temari. Tonton is now a black piglet who looks constantly pissed off. LOL (BTW The art was horrendous here. Everyone looked like cardboard cutouts.)
    From Naruto and Sakura's explanations, Tsunade suspects that this has something to do with a top-secret scroll that Jiraiya died retrieving it and sealed off in a special place. Minato and Kushina appear to take on the mission, since Minato was Jiraiya's student and knows how to unlock the seal.
    Naruto is enraged that Tobi had even created his fake parents.
    7. Minato, Kushina, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi (who is overenthusiastic), and Gai (who lacks energy) arrived at the place where the special scroll is sealed. There is a circular grass area in between cliffs, and in the middle of it is a bush area where the scroll is located. Minato orders Kakashi to use his Sharingan to find traps, but Kakashi was too excited about the mission and had drained all his energy out by using the Sharingan the moment they left Konoha. He flops to the ground, followed by Gai who too is drained out for some reason. D
    So irritated Naruto disobeys Minato's orders and charges into the bush area. While on the run, he sets off a trap, making Gamabunta, Gamaken, and Gama-forgothisname-the-green-toad appear. Gamabunta has a cigarette in his mouth instead of a tobacco pipe. They don't allow anyone into the bush area, and unleash an army of toads at the Ninjas, smothering them by their numbers. They all come in all shapes and hairstyles (lolwut), and that tranny toad from the filler Episodes gets a cameo.
    While everyone is struggling with the toad pile (Minato doesn't want to harm his master's Kuchiyose animals), Naruto uses his Sage Mode to get away. During the battle, Gamabunta spits out poisonous bubble things, and Kushina gets hit on her foot trying to protect Naruto.
    I forgot exactly what happened here, but the group successfully outdo the toads, and Minato unseals the scroll. He sternly asks why Naruto tried to rush everything on his own. Naruto is still ill-tempered and talks back at his father, saying that he could've done everything on his own; that Kushina had it coming. Minato slaps him in the face, saying no matter how strong you grow, parents are always worried about the safety of their children.
    A partially healed Kushina comes limping towards Naruto and gives him a hug, crying that he was not hurt. Naruto hesitates a while, but comes to accept the two and hugs his mother back with a smile (which reminded me of that scene of Lupin and Claris from the Castle of Cagliostro ).
    8. Contrary to Naruto who now accepted his fake parents, Sakura is beginning to feel lonely in her house. Droplets of water drip from the faucet and seem to echo throughout the empty rooms. She walks over to Naruto's house, and sees the family celebrating Kushina's birthday. Naruto looked really happy, with a big grin on his face, and laughing all the time.
    (BTW Sakura was still eating gazillion cans of anmitsu again, which ruined the mood a bit. )

Double-posting is allowed just this one time, please?

What happens in the movie (basically everything):
    PART TWO
    Now this is where I seriously don't remember well.
    Anime-movie villains never spark my interest because they're always the same, and their not canon in the first place.
    Don't shout at me for mistakes please.

9. So our main villain in this AU (I chuckle when I see AU because it's a popular brand of cell phones) is this boy with a fox mask on who has a raspy voice. It kinda sounds like Feitan from the old HxH anime, like the VA is forcing to make this voice. It's really annoying.
    He's collecting Biju like Tobi does in the real Narutoverse.
    We see Yugito (YAY!! *party hard*) lying dead in front of his throne.
    Tobi has connections with Fox Mask but it's not clear what their intentions are. In this AU, Tobi is kinda like his goast, as his body is partially see-through.
    Back to the story:
    Fox Mask sez hai in Konoha, and nukes the Village with a dark purple Saturn-shaped Rasengan-ish ball of Chakra in his palm. He had come for the secret scroll. It creates a huge ass crator, just the same as when Pein unleashed his Chibaku Tensei.
    The same fellas come to fight Fox Mask (I wanted to see the Konoha 11 goddammit), who unleashes his squad of masked animals. They look like Arrancars... :notrust They struggle with these furry critters (Plot no Jutsu much), and in the end Fox Mask retreats, taking Sakura as hostage.
    The Konoha Nins are relieved that he is gone, and that the secret scroll was not taken. Naruto is the only one who remotely cares about saving Sakura (Will of Fire my ass). Even Minato and Kushina are still shaking from the horrible event. Naruto says "But you're a hero!", and Minato replies "But I am only a mere human. There are things I just can't do".
    10. Shocked at his father's words, Naruto goes off on his own. Sakura is at Fox Mask's lair, tied to chains by her wrists. Fox Mask summons his furry friends again, and Naruto is about to get defeated. Strangely, his Kyubi seals have started aching, and it was hindering him.
    But WHAM!
    Just when he was about to get a hit, Naruto is saved by somebody from above with Chakra strings. He turns around and sees....
    ...THE AKATSUKI!
    It turns out the Akatsuki are good guys, and Tsunade had called them for help (wow, they arrived REALLY fast).
    Each Akatsuki member takes on a masked animal. Deidara vs Birdie was really cool. Itachi saves Sakura, and for some reason he's always holding her hand. LOL
    Fox Mask flees, with Naruto hot on his tail. Their battle continues inside a cave, and the mask comes off.
    OMG It's black-haired Naruto who looks like Sasuke! (Whut?)
    Narusuke unleashes his Kyubi by absorbing his furry friends (who were actually little cute foxes that look like a Pokemon). Oh noes!
    Naruto doesn't know what to do now, but then he hears voices of the Kyubi talking to him. Kyubi tells him that he'll lend his powers to Naruto because this AU was created by Tobi to capture him. He prefers to be controled by Naruto than to be controled by Tobi. An enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    RRAWWRR!! Clash of the Kyubis! Oh no, this is gonna be the end of Konoha...
    So the two Kyubis fight each other, rather like real animals than a fictional monster. They run on all fours and bite each other. As I was about to comment on it, they started Shoop da Whooping each other. LOL
    Pew pew pew! The Kyubis shoot biju-dama after biju-dama. (o_0)
    AND THE CAVE DOESN'T COLLAPSE. What kind of magical cave is this place!?
    So, after some more Shoop da Whooping and catfighting, Naruto's Kyubi wins, and Naruto Falcon Punches Narusuke to defeat.
    Wow, the main character of this series always ends fights with either a Rasengan or a punch. Wow... (-_-
    11. But that's not the end, folks!
    Tobi is like "Just as planned.", and slips into the unconscious Narusuke.
    Tonarusuke performs a seal that will loosen the seal of the Kyubi in Naruto's body. Tobi had been waiting all this time for Naruto and the Kyubi to drain out a load of their Chakra so that it would be easier to extract the Kyubi. Kyubi was like "Oh crap...". LOL

(Sorry for the interruption, but I would like to deeply apologise here that I forgot the climax of the battle. I got tired of the FLASHBACKS. YES, WE HAVE FLASHBACKS IN THIS MOVIE. AND THEY LASTED LIKE TEN MINUTES OR SO.)

Naruto and Sakura fight Tonarusuke, avoiding looking into his eyes.
    But of course, for plot purposes Naruto gets Sharinganned to partially lose his memory (aww come on, Tobi; just make him pass out).
    Naruto is groggily mumbling to himself on the ground about what he's doing now. The secret scroll is lying on the ground right in front of it, and he keeps staring at it to recall his memories.
    Then BAM!
    Naruto Rasengans Tonarusuke. WTF Just happened!?
    The answer is ridiculous... *sigh*
    Here we go...
    He regained his memories because the sideways view of the scroll resembles a swirl. A swirl? Hmmm, I sense something. Oh yes, I use a swirly attack called Rasengan!
    RASENGANNNNN!!!!11one
    .........*facepalm*
    Seriously, who made that bullshit up?
    Anyways, thanks to this super duper Plot no Jutsu, my brain has rotted away a bit so I dunno why Minato is here. He says something about his kunai but blah. I think he Rasenganned Tonarusuke as well. Dunno.
    Tobi (now out of Narusuke)'s like "I'll be back" and flees. Stop Naraku-ing!
    12. Suddenly, Narusuke's hair shape and colour goes back to the same as Naruto's and Minato and Kushina rush to their real son.
    Now that Tobi's Evil Plan (*quotation fingers*) is destroyed, Naruto and Sakura evapourate away from the AU and back home.
    Sakura's parents had been searching for her all night, and she runs over to them and hugs them, appologising.
    With a smile on his face, Naruto walks home to his room. It is empty once again, but what is this? There are lights on in the living room.
    He opens the door, and Iruka is there with a big birthday cake for him.
    DAAAAWWWWWWW. :cry

And then Tobi justs makes an excuse to Zetsu that it was just a test Tsukuyomi. Nyah nyah. *points fingers*

By the way, the fake Akatsuki at the beginning of the movie were all Zetsus.
    Naruto's name was Menma in the AU.
    I totally forgot about Charasuke. > He was so unimportant. All he did was give a rose to Sakura and flirt with the girls.

LOL It's painfully obvious I wasn't so interested in the second half.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuubislayer View Post
    Look at this!!!

lol at "menma". Menma is “a common topping for noodle soups, notably ramen” according to Saiyan island.
    I specifically reminded rule to not to post links to other forums. Don't do it. Links to other forums are not allowed.

You can post the youtube vid. like this:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Haters gonna hate

I can't wait to see this movie!! :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。

I think the last scene when Naruto meets Iruka is the best scene of the whole movie

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

They say that this movie made so many people cry especially women and children. I can't wait to watch lol.