Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey ^.^ I'm BLB, HMU :D

Dragon of the North

Name: Ryu
    Nickname: Dragon of the North, Shadow’s Dragon
    Clan: Nara Clan

Looks: When Ryu is not in his Samurai armor he usually wears a brown undershirt, a long blue jacket, a scarf, a headband, and an earing.
    He does not have a standard issue Samurai uniform, it looks like a uniform from ancient Japan.

Personality: Ryu is a strong hearted, and strong willed child with the Nara’s intelligence. He has a cold and shy surface but once you befriend him you find his true, warm hearted self. He is lazy but if he is on a mission or doing something he wants to do he is 100% in focus.

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance: Land of Iron

Ninja Rank: Sannin
    Specialty: Kenjutsu must be learned
    Elements: N/A
    Your ninjutsu: /

Taijutsu - needs training
    Kenjutsu - need straining

Background Information

History:
    Early Years
    Ryu was born into the Nara clan on November 22 a month after the death of the Hokage. His mother and father raised him and found him to have the intelligence of a Nara. When he was growing up he played with Shikamaru and Choji which made him take in the laziness of Shikamaru but also the kindness of Choji. They all were excited to join the ninja academy together, but the day before they were inaugurated into the academy Ryu was kidnapped and brought out Konohagakure and brought to the outskirts of Iwagakure. When his kidnapper dropped his guard Ryu took his assailants dagger and stabbed him in the heart with it. He then picked up a few items and went out and began a journey of his own.

The Journey
    Ryu began traveling the whole shinobi world killing criminals to get money for food and shelter. Around the time Ryu was 13 he confronted a burglar who he tried to attack with his dagger but the man simply dodged and asked him ”Now how do you expect to hit me like that?” Frustrated, Ryu slashed over and over and over until finally the man created a shadow clone who restrained Ryu from attacking any more.

Jacob”I’m Jacob. Jacob Moore. I have a group of orphaned children who all steal and live with me in the sewers. You might not be a ninja but I think we could use you. You in?”

Ryu”Ha, I kill criminals like you! Why would I ever join you?”

Jacob”I’ll make you stronger, faster, deadlier! Plus, free food and shelter doesn’t hurt”

Ryu”Deadlier huh? How about this I stay with you for a few months, maybe a year, and then I keep going on my journey.”

Jacob”Sounds fine with me.. Come along then.”

So, Ryu stayed with Jacob and his band of thieves training with Jacob to get stronger and faster, though never learning any ninjutsu. After the year was over Ryu bid farewell to his first sensei, Jacob.

Ryu decided to travel through a small wooded village called the Nightmare Village where he was ambushed by a small group of shinobi, the leader of which being Rose.

Rose:”What is your business in my village?”

Ryu:”Just traveling, I swear”

Rose:”Ha, right, search him!”

*Two men walked up to Ryu as to search him. As soon as they got close, he grabbed one and threw him into the other sending them both flying into a nearby tree, he then pulled out his dagger*

Rose:”Ha, you want to fight me? With that little dagger? Bring it!”

*Ryu then took out a kunai, flung it at Rose and sprinted behind it swinging his dagger at Rose. Rose dodged with speed greater than he’d ever seen, she then struck him to the ground with one simple hit*

Rose:”I win.”

*Rose then knocked out Ryu, picked him up, then carried him away. When Ryu awoke he was on a tree branch with Rose next to him*

Rose:”Don’t try to move, I won’t be fighting you anymore. I know you just wanted to travel.... What I don’t understand is why you attacked me and my squad.”

Ryu:”I panicked.. Why are we in a tree?”

Rose:”... I come here to draw or calm down sometimes when I’m feeling down... You know, you really hurt my men back there.. Never seen anything quite like it!”

[i]Ryu:”Haha.. Sorry about that, I didn’t quite feel like being searched.. This is.. The Nightmare Village?”

Rose:”Yeah!, I’m in charge, I train people who come looking for it!

*Ryu pondered asking for training he then decided to take a break and rest at the Nightmare Village for awhile*

In 6 months time, Ryu decided to make his way out of the village to go back on his journey. Ryu decided to head deeper into the forests to seek training from the one called the Pervy Sage. Ryu traveled for weeks until he made it to a large city where he heard rumors of the Pervy Sage being close by. He searched the city until he only had one more place to search... The dirtiest tavern one could fine. Here he found and old man getting surrounded by a group of 7 men. As Ryu ran to take them out, they all suddenly fell, with sharp pins of hair sticking out of them.

Pervy Sage:”What are you looking at?”

Ryu*studdering*:”A... Are you.. the P..Pervy Sage?”
    Pervy Sage:”Ha! Yeah, that’s me.. What of it?”

Ryu:”I was wondering... Wondering if you would help me get stronger! I want to travel with you!!”

Pervy Sage:”Yeah, sure, whatever..”

Ryu:”What? I mean really? You’ll let me come with you?”

Pervy Sage:”Don’t see why not.. Come on, we’re going to Kumogakure tomorrow morning.”

Ryu:”Kumogakure? Alright! Wait... What’s in Kumogakure?”

Pervy Sage:”An old friend, works at a temple, eh, not much really”

Ryu:”Right! Well, I’m ready whenever you are!”

*At this the Pervy Sage passed out.. He awoke the next morning and they headed to Kumogakure*

Pervy Sage:”Well here we are! I’m going to meet an old friend of mine, you stay here and look around a little.”

[i]*In front of Ryu stood a huge temple the likes of which he had never seen, he opened the door and walked in... Upon searching he found a door that had a red label saying “Do not enter” With his curiosity he entered anyways, he was confronted by a giant, empty dojo with golden floors with red mats laid along the floor for training. What really caught Ryu’s eyes was a mural on the wall of a man slaying a dragon. He walked towards it, in a trance, and when he got there, he looked down and saw two swords. He picked them up and a voice came from behind him
    ?:”Those swords... Belonged to my grandfather. You are the first to touch them since he, himself..”

Ryu:”I’m so sorry!! Let me put them back”

[i]?:”Don’t feel sorry... You must be the chosen one..”
    *The strange man took out two swords and lunged at Ryu. Ryu deflected the attack with the swords*

Ryu:”What the hell was that for?”

?:”To know if you are meant to have those... I must fight you”

*Right after saying this he lunged at Ryu and swung his swords while spinning. Ryu somehow deflected all the attacks and knocked both of the mysterious man’s swords to the ground and brought him to the ground*

Scaze:”Surely, you are the chosen one.. Take the swords.. They are yours.. I am Scaze, I run this Dojo,---”

*At this point the Pervy Sage bursts through the door to see Ryu pointing two swords at Scaze*

Pervy Sage:”Scaze! There you are! Ryu! Put those swords down! Thats my friend, Scaze:

Ryu:”Sorry... He attacked me, and was mumbling something about the Chosen One”

Pervy Sage:”The Chosen One? So... Scaze.. This boy is the... Chosen One?”

Scaze:”So it seems..”*Looks at Ryu*
    ”The sword’s blades are made of tungsten.. The strongest metal in the world, and the hilt is carbon fiber.. They are light, but quick.. Take them, and go to train”

*The Pervy Sage took Ryu away and they take their journey onward*

A quite year of training passes, Ryu now has full control of his blades..

Pervy Sage:”Seems like your getting the hang of those things...”

Ryu”Yeah.... Pervy Sage.. I wanted to know if... If you could take me to the Land of Iron to become a samurai!!”

Pervy Sage:”So... The time has come... Yeah, lets be on our way, it’s a few weeks journey from where we are..”

They arrive at the Land of Iron and they say good-bye

Pervy Sage:”Well.... Looks like this is it.. Come visit me in Konoha sometime...”

Ryu:”You bet I will!! I’ll need to show you how strong I’ve become!*Takes out a envelope*”When you get back to Konoha... Give this to Raitsu Nara..”

Pervy Sage:”Raitsu? Who is he to you?”

Ryu:”Raitsu.. is my father”

Pervy Sage:”Alright.. Well.. It’s about time you go become a great samurai kid.. goodbye”
    *After saying this, the Pervy Sage makes the tiger hand seal and vanishes*

The Samurai Academy
    As soon as Ryu made it into the academy he instantly made a friend.. A samurai as new as him, named Zwei.. Together they would fight and they became best friends...
    To be continued....

Other:

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: Ehh
    Lost: Ehh

History will expand over time

Dropping, The Lion, in signature

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 08-26-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanannie #turntup
    #turndown4what #unbanbae
    #unbancruciatus
    #sheaintevendonothin

Re: Dragon of the North

cool bio. mind if i ask where you got those cool headings

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like