Status
    Nov 2008
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

[Minato Test] pradattauchiha

Greetings, pradattauchiha.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Where A and B fought against Minato)
    ~ You may use (Minato Namikaze) abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Canon Kage-Rank 4th Raikage and Kirabi biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Re: [Minato Test] pradattauchiha

Minato Namikaze, with his Hokage uniform and the cloak on this back appears on the terrain.

[All kunai's that he throw's are FTG marked unless it is stated otherwise. Similarly, dialogues and the conversation doesn't affect the timeframe]

The Bullying Brothers? Let's put an end to this.. IN a flash!!

Status
    Nov 2008

A: You know what the problem with these tests is ? I always get people who I don't know how to RP as.
    B: I know bro....Let's go ? Was that a suitable rap ?

A immediately activates his Lightning Armour, and instantly, even as you realize he has activated it disappears from view and moves at his insane speeds to drive an elbow into your face, smashing your skull open.

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

Both moves happen together, nearly instantaneously, leaving you incredibly little time to react to the move.
    As A attacks you physically, B makes the required handseals, and holds the jutsu in, only releasing it if he spots a kunai thrown from your position followed by a yellow flash. In that scenario, B will spray the starch field on the flash as it appears, trapping Minato.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    A: You know what the problem with these tests is ? I always get people who I don't know how to RP as.
    B: I know bro....Let's go ? Was that a suitable rap ?

A immediately activates his Lightning Armour, and instantly, even as you realize he has activated it disappears from view and moves at his insane speeds to drive an elbow into your face, smashing your skull open.

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

Both moves happen together, nearly instantaneously, leaving you incredibly little time to react to the move.
    As A attacks you physically, B makes the required handseals, and holds the jutsu in, only releasing it if he spots a kunai thrown from your position followed by a yellow flash. In that scenario, B will spray the starch field on the flash as it appears, trapping Minato.

Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.
    Of course.. Lightning..

Minato notices the lightning building up around A as he doesn't require more then a second to throw a FTG marked kunai towards A in such a way that A doesn't get hit by it, but rather goes about 1/2 feet above him. Minato, instantly, with his intelligence knows that what's he gonna do so, he teleports to the kunai's location, above A, to smash his down with a rasengan. Actually, since A is moving towards Minato in a straight line (with insane speed), Minato figures out the exact location where A is gonna come when the kunai is above him and takes the 'less then a second advantage'.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description: This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    - Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu,And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

After the impact, Minato then rushes towards Bee and then kicks him on the knee. Again, he slides behind Bee to kick him again and send him flying in air.

(Kiiroi Senkō Chō Rasen) - Yellow Flash Super Spiral
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy and kicks them on the knee. He then slides behind them and kicks the same knee again in such a way that they fly into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

This is my first battle test, and believe me, I am really scared xD Specially because you are my protocor. It is a matter of my honor sir, to have my first battle test conducted by you. Thank you ^^

Status
    Nov 2008

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    Of course.. Lightning..

Minato notices the lightning building up around A as he doesn't require more then a second to throw a FTG marked kunai towards A in such a way that A doesn't get hit by it, but rather goes about 1/2 feet above him. Minato, instantly, with his intelligence knows that what's he gonna do so, he teleports to the kunai's location, above A, to smash his down with a rasengan. Actually, since A is moving towards Minato in a straight line (with insane speed), Minato figures out the exact location where A is gonna come when the kunai is above him and takes the 'less then a second advantage'.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description: This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    - Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu,And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

After the impact, Minato then rushes towards Bee and then kicks him on the knee. Again, he slides behind Bee to kick him again and send him flying in air.

(Kiiroi Senkō Chō Rasen) - Yellow Flash Super Spiral
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy and kicks them on the knee. He then slides behind them and kicks the same knee again in such a way that they fly into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

This is my first battle test, and believe me, I am really scared xD Specially because you are my protocor. It is a matter of my honor sir, to have my first battle test conducted by you. Thank you ^^
    Okay, I talked about your move with a couple of RP Mods and Senseis, and the conclusion is that we'll both miss each other, you being mid-air between A, who is at your initial position, and B, who is where he was.

--------------

As you arrive in a flash and Rasengan nothing, B releases his syrup capture field at you, even as you realize you hit nothing, and since you're close to the two of us, it reaches very fast

Simultaneously, A, with his amazing reflexes, turns around and launches

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Launching all the bullets towards your syrup-enveloped body, and to the sides so you cannot move out of the way.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Test Failed

Over the 5 day limit and too short to be graded