Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

[Bio test - Mū] Crutch Kaguya

Greetings, Crutch Kaguya

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Desert/Wasteland in which Gaara and Ōnoki fought Mū
    ~ You may use Mū's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Kage ranked Gaara (without Shukaku) and Ōnoki biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.

Re: [Bio test - Mū] Crutch Kaguya

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    Ōnoki: ''I wasn't ready to meet you again until at the gates of heaven, Mū. Looks like fate brought us together for a reason.''

Gaara: ''You should take it easy and let me handle it, Tsuchikage-sama. Your back doesn't appear to be as limber as it used to be.''

Ōnoki: ''Don't tell me what to do, whippersnapper! I've been doing things with my back way before your dad was around.''

Having said that Onoki keeps his hands crossed and quickly raises from ground using his Flight Technique. While mumbling to himself something about feeling young again and how the kids these days are so disrespectful.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

Gaara replies to his taunt with a grunt and takes a defensive stance while pointing his left hand with palm open at you. You notice the sand that you were standing on has creeped up your feet and has now bound your legs on the spot.

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.

The normal reacting being looking at your legs and even Ōnoki knows that. He uses the momentum to fly towards you. At the same time Gaara clenches his fist to make the sand tighten around your feet even more, making the pressure of the sand unbearable as your feet are crushed.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Sand that crushes the opponent after it covers there body.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    Ōnoki: ''I wasn't ready to meet you again until at the gates of heaven, Mū. Looks like fate brought us together for a reason.''

Gaara: ''You should take it easy and let me handle it, Tsuchikage-sama. Your back doesn't appear to be as limber as it used to be.''

Ōnoki: ''Don't tell me what to do, whippersnapper! I've been doing things with my back way before your dad was around.''

Having said that Onoki keeps his hands crossed and quickly raises from ground using his Flight Technique. While mumbling to himself something about feeling young again and how the kids these days are so disrespectful.

Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.

Gaara replies to his taunt with a grunt and takes a defensive stance while pointing his left hand with palm open at you. You notice the sand that you were standing on has creeped up your feet and has now bound your legs on the spot.

Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.

The normal reacting being looking at your legs and even Ōnoki knows that. He uses the momentum to fly towards you. At the same time Gaara clenches his fist to make the sand tighten around your feet even more, making the pressure of the sand unbearable as your feet are crushed.

Description: Sand that crushes the opponent after it covers there body.

Mū: I see you have lived this long my apprentice. Is it because of my Dust techniques you have survived? Who is this kid with you? Do you not know that you are the only one that can stop me.

While I see Ōnoki raising off the ground using Flight technique, I immediately do the same flying into the air.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique

As I feel the sand grab onto my legs I quickly unsheathe one of my swords from my back while using

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

to push any sand that is touching my body from me allowing me to move upward. Without missing a beat, I continue to rise higher speedily into the air as Ōnoki is heading toward me so that I now have the higher position. I don't waste a second and simply continue using my sword and focus wind into it to use

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

so that the blades are released from my sword and not my hand. I send a few blades of wind toward Ōnoki as he is heading toward me, and a few blades above him aimed toward Gaara.

Mū: It seems the young one has skills.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Mū: I see you have lived this long my apprentice. Is it because of my Dust techniques you have survived? Who is this kid with you? Do you not know that you are the only one that can stop me.

While I see Ōnoki raising off the ground using Flight technique, I immediately do the same flying into the air.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique

As I feel the sand grab onto my legs I quickly unsheathe one of my swords from my back while using

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

to push any sand that is touching my body from me allowing me to move upward. Without missing a beat, I continue to rise higher speedily into the air as Ōnoki is heading toward me so that I now have the higher position. I don't waste a second and simply continue using my sword and focus wind into it to use

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

so that the blades are released from my sword and not my hand. I send a few blades of wind toward Ōnoki as he is heading toward me, and a few blades above him aimed toward Gaara.

Mū: It seems the young one has skills.
    When you destroy the sand hands that were holding you, Gaara changes his approach and slams both of his hands on ground. Meanwhile you're sending the Vacuum Slash at Ōnoki who notices the visible disturbance in the air (check pics of the techique) and identifies this transparent rippling to be a wind technique. He immediately inhales while his chest inflates to ridiculous extends and releases a stream of fire which negates both of the techniques as they clash.

Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

The clash however would produce a small impact that sends Ōnoki flying backwards without suffering any damage as he lands on his feet like a very old cat.

Ōnoki: <muttering> ''Oh, damn. I think I cracked my back again...''

At the same time as the impact happens, Gaara raises his hands from ground and the sand beneath you spews countless of smaller bullets straight upwards at your direction (no, it doesn't have to rain down and can be launched at target as shown when Gaara used it against Sasuke).

Gaara: ''Suna Shigure!''

Range:Short-Long
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: The user creates a cloud of sand above the opponent from which numerous sharp needles of sand rain down, to stab the target.

Gaara then ends his turn by returning to his original stance and by creating a sand cloud that allows him to fly. He uses this to rise on the same level as you without moving from the spot that he was in.

Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

When you destroy the sand hands that were holding you, Gaara changes his approach and slams both of his hands on ground. Meanwhile you're sending the Vacuum Slash at Ōnoki who notices the visible disturbance in the air (check pics of the techique) and identifies this transparent rippling to be a wind technique. He immediately inhales while his chest inflates to ridiculous extends and releases a stream of fire which negates both of the techniques as they clash.

Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

The clash however would produce a small impact that sends Ōnoki flying backwards without suffering any damage as he lands on his feet like a very old cat.

Ōnoki: <muttering> ''Oh, damn. I think I cracked my back again...''

At the same time as the impact happens, Gaara raises his hands from ground and the sand beneath you spews countless of smaller bullets straight upwards at your direction (no, it doesn't have to rain down and can be launched at target as shown when Gaara used it against Sasuke).

Gaara: ''Suna Shigure!''

Range:Short-Long
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: The user creates a cloud of sand above the opponent from which numerous sharp needles of sand rain down, to stab the target.

Gaara then ends his turn by returning to his original stance and by creating a sand cloud that allows him to fly. He uses this to rise on the same level as you without moving from the spot that he was in.

Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

The sand bullets fly at me causing me to react by tossing my sword over my shoulder with such grace that it falls into the sheathe smoothly. While I sheathe my sword I begin to use my Flight technique to slowly move to the side, as I move sideways I waste no time and do one hand seal because of my elemental affinity and use

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

to create a large compressed wind sphere. The wind sphere is large enough that it can clear a large amount of sand bullets and the vacuum nature may also absorb some sand as well. The sphere is directed at an angle, which was one of the reasons I moved sideways, so that after it blasts through the sand bullets it heads straight toward Ōnoki as he regathers himself.

Mū (to himself): You can't fight what you can't see my pupil...

After releasing the vacuum sphere, I immediately disappear. Escaping from all of your senses.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

After I turned invisible, I greatly increase my speed and move safely out of the paths of the sand bullets now being destroyed by my vacuum sphere. I continue my movement so that my face is now facing Gaara's shoulder. By moving from my previous spot, any counter that Ōnoki will use against my vacuum sphere will simply pass freely without hitting anyone as I am not near the vicinity anymore. As soon as I get parallel to Gaara's shoulder I perform one hand seals to create a massive number of fire ghosts

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target's in a swarm.

the ghosts swarm Gaara and catch him by surprise as they appear from no where while he counters them I continue my swift, silent, and elusive movements to fly behind him so counters of the fire ghosts also miss me as I would not be there at the time.

Mū (to himself): ...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

The sand bullets fly at me causing me to react by tossing my sword over my shoulder with such grace that it falls into the sheathe smoothly. While I sheathe my sword I begin to use my Flight technique to slowly move to the side, as I move sideways I waste no time and do one hand seal because of my elemental affinity and use

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

to create a large compressed wind sphere. The wind sphere is large enough that it can clear a large amount of sand bullets and the vacuum nature may also absorb some sand as well. The sphere is directed at an angle, which was one of the reasons I moved sideways, so that after it blasts through the sand bullets it heads straight toward Ōnoki as he regathers himself.

Mū (to himself): You can't fight what you can't see my pupil...

After releasing the vacuum sphere, I immediately disappear. Escaping from all of your senses.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

After I turned invisible, I greatly increase my speed and move safely out of the paths of the sand bullets now being destroyed by my vacuum sphere. I continue my movement so that my face is now facing Gaara's shoulder. By moving from my previous spot, any counter that Ōnoki will use against my vacuum sphere will simply pass freely without hitting anyone as I am not near the vicinity anymore. As soon as I get parallel to Gaara's shoulder I perform one hand seals to create a massive number of fire ghosts

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target's in a swarm.

the ghosts swarm Gaara and catch him by surprise as they appear from no where while he counters them I continue my swift, silent, and elusive movements to fly behind him so counters of the fire ghosts also miss me as I would not be there at the time.

Mū (to himself): ...
    Ōnoki: ''Don't take me for the fool I once was!''

Ōnoki slams his palms together and sends a wave of chakra into the ground as you release your wind technique towards him. The chakra causes a golem to raise from the depths of the sand and defend the Tsuchikage from your attack. Even after the strong attack that hit the golem, its both visage and its body are crumbled but still intact.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Meanwhile Gaara has observed the usage of your wind attack and the sandstorm it caused. Knowing that he cannot see you during it, he releases sand from his gourd that rains down on the people below without them knowing it (happens at the same time with golem, just before you go invisible).

Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
    Note: Can only be used by Gaara

The sand attaches itself on all of our clothes and informs Gaara of any sudden movements and you when you finally decide to approach him while invisible. As you stop behind him, he is expecting an attack from behind and can react by releasing more sand from his gourd that forms an shell around him

Description: Gaara will manipulate his sand to surround him in a circular shell and then direct the shell towards the opponent smashing through them. However whilst in this technique gaara is completely blind to the targets movements.

The shell doesn't cover his whole body, but it covers his back and partially his sides. The sand shell defends him from the ghosts that explode when coming in contact with it, making the shell crumble and fall on ground.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

Ōnoki: ''Don't take me for the fool I once was!''

Ōnoki slams his palms together and sends a wave of chakra into the ground as you release your wind technique towards him. The chakra causes a golem to raise from the depths of the sand and defend the Tsuchikage from your attack. Even after the strong attack that hit the golem, its both visage and its body are crumbled but still intact.

Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Meanwhile Gaara has observed the usage of your wind attack and the sandstorm it caused. Knowing that he cannot see you during it, he releases sand from his gourd that rains down on the people below without them knowing it (happens at the same time with golem, just before you go invisible).

Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.

The sand attaches itself on all of our clothes and informs Gaara of any sudden movements and you when you finally decide to approach him while invisible. As you stop behind him, he is expecting an attack from behind and can react by releasing more sand from his gourd that forms an shell around him

Description: Gaara will manipulate his sand to surround him in a circular shell and then direct the shell towards the opponent smashing through them. However whilst in this technique gaara is completely blind to the targets movements.

The shell doesn't cover his whole body, but it covers his back and partially his sides. The sand shell defends him from the ghosts that explode when coming in contact with it, making the shell crumble and fall on ground.
    Mū (smirks to himself): I see he is the perfect ninja to fight me. He has bested my perfect disguise.

Immediately after releasing the fire ghosts, instead of continuing behind Gaara I stay to the side of him. While the both of them are busy countering my previous attacks, I split into two bodies.

(Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Splitting Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to literally split their body into two exact and entirely independent duplicates. Unlike Clone techniques that appear to be similar, the ability is a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, after splitting Mū's power is halved.
    Note: Can only create a single duplicate and both halves can only use up to A rank Techniques and can only be used by a Mū biography.

The second body emerges from the back of the original, and immediately focuses energy to the palm of one of his hands and the foot on the same side and with the hand grabs the original's back and puts his foot on the calf of the original. The split latches onto the original in the air the same way as climbing a tree by using his energy to hold on. The new body is on the side closet to Ōnoki. From his mouth he releases a large fireball

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

that heads toward Ōnoki and the resulting bursts of the fire explosions that if impacts him causes the golem to collapse as well due to the destructive nature. Since the golem took damage from such a strong technique already, it would only be able to slow down the fireball slightly but could not block it. At the same time, the other body uses

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

to send several blasts of mud toward Gaara. One of the blasts is specifically directed toward his cloud of sand to cause it to become wet and covered in mud causing the sand to collapse and making Gaara fall. As this body continues to shoot mud shots, the body that released the fireball already grabs both swords, infuses them with heavy amounts of wind, and then throws one each at Ōnoki and Gaara. Each sword is designed to be way off target, several meters to the side from them, causing the swords to comfortable miss. The swords's trajectories are obvious and anyone would see that they will not strike them.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Mū (smirks to himself): I see he is the perfect ninja to fight me. He has bested my perfect disguise.

Immediately after releasing the fire ghosts, instead of continuing behind Gaara I stay to the side of him. While the both of them are busy countering my previous attacks, I split into two bodies.

(Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Splitting Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to literally split their body into two exact and entirely independent duplicates. Unlike Clone techniques that appear to be similar, the ability is a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, after splitting Mū's power is halved.
    Note: Can only create a single duplicate and both halves can only use up to A rank Techniques and can only be used by a Mū biography.

The second body emerges from the back of the original, and immediately focuses energy to the palm of one of his hands and the foot on the same side and with the hand grabs the original's back and puts his foot on the calf of the original. The split latches onto the original in the air the same way as climbing a tree by using his energy to hold on. The new body is on the side closet to Ōnoki. From his mouth he releases a large fireball

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

that heads toward Ōnoki and the resulting bursts of the fire explosions that if impacts him causes the golem to collapse as well due to the destructive nature. Since the golem took damage from such a strong technique already, it would only be able to slow down the fireball slightly but could not block it. At the same time, the other body uses

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

to send several blasts of mud toward Gaara. One of the blasts is specifically directed toward his cloud of sand to cause it to become wet and covered in mud causing the sand to collapse and making Gaara fall. As this body continues to shoot mud shots, the body that released the fireball already grabs both swords, infuses them with heavy amounts of wind, and then throws one each at Ōnoki and Gaara. Each sword is designed to be way off target, several meters to the side from them, causing the swords to comfortable miss. The swords's trajectories are obvious and anyone would see that they will not strike them.
    Ōnoki is aware of the loud explosion that happened behind him and changes his position so that he has a clear visual on Gaara on his cloud (this happens as you split yourself in two). As you're performing your splitting technique, Gaara takes a stance on his cloud in his which his feet are parallel to his shoulders and they are half a meter apart. He suddenly rises both of his hands at the same time as if he was lifting something.

Type: Defense
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: This air defence technique creates a giant shield of sand that is suspended in mid-air by raising a great amount of sand from the ground. By gathering the best possible mineral-rich sand, the hardness of the shield is considered to be very high. Furthermore, the sand has its defensive strength raised by flowing chakra through it. It was strong enough to protect against Deidara's C3.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times due to scale of technique.

Having done this the sand's gradually lifting up to leave the barren, sandless wasteland beneath and rise Ōnoki too. Unfortunately the Golem would fall through the gradually elevating sand and be crushed as it hits the bottom of the ocean and bedrock. Ōnoki understands what Gaara is trying to do when he sees the fire that emerges from nothing and is falling towards him. He immediately performs two hand seals and spews out a jet of water that clashes with the fire technique, reducing both into a steam that fades in the scorching sun.

Range: Mid
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Gaara knows that he cannot move while rising the cloud up, so he uses up the last sand from the gourd of his to cover his body and defend him from the mud blasts that are being released at him.

Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 (to activate) 20 (per turn onwards)
    Description: Sand coats itself around the user like an armour, affording him extra defense from physical impacts, and can even withstand the power of a Primary Lotus. However, the effort to create and maintain this sand is very draining. It also reduces the user's speed to two ranks below his actual level.

The sand defends him from every shot of mud that hits him when he finishes rising the sea of sand on our level and the wet armor falls of afterwards.

Ōnoki: <laughing> ''Taking the sand to them. You're not as dumb as you look, brat!''

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

Ōnoki is aware of the loud explosion that happened behind him and changes his position so that he has a clear visual on Gaara on his cloud (this happens as you split yourself in two). As you're performing your splitting technique, Gaara takes a stance on his cloud in his which his feet are parallel to his shoulders and they are half a meter apart. He suddenly rises both of his hands at the same time as if he was lifting something.

Range: Mid - Long
    Description: This air defence technique creates a giant shield of sand that is suspended in mid-air by raising a great amount of sand from the ground. By gathering the best possible mineral-rich sand, the hardness of the shield is considered to be very high. Furthermore, the sand has its defensive strength raised by flowing chakra through it. It was strong enough to protect against Deidara's C3.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times due to scale of technique.

Having done this the sand's gradually lifting up to leave the barren, sandless wasteland beneath and rise Ōnoki too. Unfortunately the Golem would fall through the gradually elevating sand and be crushed as it hits the bottom of the ocean and bedrock. Ōnoki understands what Gaara is trying to do when he sees the fire that emerges from nothing and is falling towards him. He immediately performs two hand seals and spews out a jet of water that clashes with the fire technique, reducing both into a steam that fades in the scorching sun.

Range: Mid
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Gaara knows that he cannot move while rising the cloud up, so he uses up the last sand from the gourd of his to cover his body and defend him from the mud blasts that are being released at him.

Chakra Cost: 40 (to activate) 20 (per turn onwards)
    Description: Sand coats itself around the user like an armour, affording him extra defense from physical impacts, and can even withstand the power of a Primary Lotus. However, the effort to create and maintain this sand is very draining. It also reduces the user's speed to two ranks below his actual level.

The sand defends him from every shot of mud that hits him when he finishes rising the sea of sand on our level and the wet armor falls of afterwards.

Ōnoki: <laughing> ''Taking the sand to them. You're not as dumb as you look, brat!''
    Mū: You two make a pretty good combo; the old and the young. Remember my apprentice, after this alliance, you must use your forces to conquer the other villages to become the dominant power.

Seeing the sand rise up on the ground beneath my feet, the original body that has both his hands free looks down and releases a small ocean's worth of water

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

aimed directly downward that falls onto the sand and causes the sand to absorb all the water rendering it useless to Gaara. The wet sand simply begins to fall back toward the ground as the two techniques cancel each other out. While at the same time, the split body wraps his legs around the original so that his hands can be freed and utilizes the sword that was thrown toward Ōnoki the previous turn.

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

He causes the wind infused sword to levitate on command since it is in range and causes it to catch Ōnoki by surprise as the wind swords soars toward him from his side attempting to cut him in half occupying him if he tries anything. After releasing the water, the original body then performs one seal and releases one blast of fire toward Gaara.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

The dragon-head fireball blazes through the sky toward Gaara as he stands on his sand cloud. As soon as the blast of fire is released, both bodies merge together flawlessly.

Mū: My full power has returned.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Mū: You two make a pretty good combo; the old and the young. Remember my apprentice, after this alliance, you must use your forces to conquer the other villages to become the dominant power.

Seeing the sand rise up on the ground beneath my feet, the original body that has both his hands free looks down and releases a small ocean's worth of water

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

aimed directly downward that falls onto the sand and causes the sand to absorb all the water rendering it useless to Gaara. The wet sand simply begins to fall back toward the ground as the two techniques cancel each other out. While at the same time, the split body wraps his legs around the original so that his hands can be freed and utilizes the sword that was thrown toward Ōnoki the previous turn.

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

He causes the wind infused sword to levitate on command since it is in range and causes it to catch Ōnoki by surprise as the wind swords soars toward him from his side attempting to cut him in half occupying him if he tries anything. After releasing the water, the original body then performs one seal and releases one blast of fire toward Gaara.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

The dragon-head fireball blazes through the sky toward Gaara as he stands on his sand cloud. As soon as the blast of fire is released, both bodies merge together flawlessly.

Mū: My full power has returned.
    When you perform the first technique and continue spewing the water, Gaara immediately knows what you are attempting and spreads his hands wide open. As quickly as he opened his hands, he crosses them and pillars of sand fly from both sides of the sand shield where the water hasn't reached yet.

Damage Points: 60
    Description: Two pillars of dense sand that smash the opponent between them and then smash them under pressure.

The sand pillars attacking you two would prevent the other half of you from performing his technique. At the same time Ōnoki is paying attention to the gaping hole your technique formed in middle of the sand and reactivates his flight technique.

He flies to Gaara and catches him by the shoulders before the gaping hole extends into his vicinity.

Ōnoki: ''Watch out, kid! This is going to be one bumpy ride''

Last edited by Passion; 07-31-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

When you perform the first technique and continue spewing the water, Gaara immediately knows what you are attempting and spreads his hands wide open. As quickly as he opened his hands, he crosses them and pillars of sand fly from both sides of the sand shield where the water hasn't reached yet.

Damage Points: 60
    Description: Two pillars of dense sand that smash the opponent between them and then smash them under pressure.

The sand pillars attacking you two would prevent the other half of you from performing his technique. At the same time Ōnoki is paying attention to the gaping hole your technique formed in middle of the sand and reactivates his flight technique.

He flies to Gaara and catches him by the shoulders before the gaping hole extends into his vicinity.

Ōnoki: ''Watch out, kid! This is going to be one bumpy ride''
    Mū (once again visible): No... the ride ends HERE!

Ominous background music begins to play as Mū unleashes his full force.

As I notice that the sand is coming from the sides of the water, my other half immediately merges with me; we ignore the other techniques: thus I stop spitting out water and the other two techniques don't occur as well. As soon as we merge together, I perform one seal and create three clones.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

I grab both clones do a powerful rotational spin enhanced by the Flight technique (which because was activated before the clones where created are spread to all the clones). Then with all his might I fling one clone first at Gaara's location, then throw the other with the same force as the first clone who follows behind at a great speed but because of the short time difference from when he was thrown there is a short distance gap between them. The first clone that was thrown with great force combines this with his Flight technique to head toward you like a bullet. He does one seal and puts his hands in from of him using

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

to create a cube of dust in his palms. The cube begins to expand rapidly but it is not launched. Instead the clone keeps it in his hands as it expands and continues toward both Gaara and Ōnoki. He essentially becomes a suicide missile set to destroy himself along with Gaara and Ōnoki once he reaches close range. At the same time I remain in my position as safe distance away and use

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.

creating a cube of dust in the palms of my hands, the cube begins to expand and at the same time I use the full usage of the technique and cause the cube to split directly in half. Then I launch both sides downward. Each half is directed toward one side of the pillar. The dust smashes the pillars of sand and pushes the sand in the pillars back toward the ground which it hits resulting in a massive explosion while I am out of its range high in the air.

Last edited by Crutch Kaguya; 07-31-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Mū (once again visible): No... the ride ends HERE!

Ominous background music begins to play as Mū unleashes his full force.

As I notice that the sand is coming from the sides of the water, my other half immediately merges with me; we ignore the other techniques: thus I stop spitting out water and the other two techniques don't occur as well. As soon as we merge together, I perform one seal and create three clones.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

I grab both clones do a powerful rotational spin enhanced by the Flight technique (which because was activated before the clones where created are spread to all the clones). Then with all his might I fling one clone first at Gaara's location, then throw the other with the same force as the first clone who follows behind at a great speed but because of the short time difference from when he was thrown there is a short distance gap between them. The first clone that was thrown with great force combines this with his Flight technique to head toward you like a bullet. He does one seal and puts his hands in from of him using

to create a cube of dust in his palms. The cube begins to expand rapidly but it is not launched. Instead the clone keeps it in his hands as it expands and continues toward both Gaara and Ōnoki. He essentially becomes a suicide missile set to destroy himself along with Gaara and Ōnoki once he reaches close range. At the same time I remain in my position as safe distance away and use

creating a cube of dust in the palms of my hands, the cube begins to expand and at the same time I use the full usage of the technique and cause the cube to split directly in half. Then I launch both sides downward. Each half is directed toward one side of the pillar. The dust smashes the pillars of sand and pushes the sand in the pillars back toward the ground which it hits resulting in a massive explosion while I am out of its range high in the air.
    Your timing of using three two techniques before my first one hits you can be doubted. Also I'm not sure if the clones you created will have Flight technique activated when created but I will continue nonetheless for the sake of this test.

Ōnoki: ''Quickly! grab my legs!''

Gaara does as the old man says when the clone begins flying towards them as Ōnoki performs three hand seals. Immediately a light begins to shimmer from his hands, forming a circular mass of chakra in his hands that he shapes into a conical variant of the technique.

He sends it flying on immense speeds at the clone coming towards him and Gaara with a cubical version of the very same technique. The techniques hit each other, creating a massive explosion that blasts towards you due the conical variant being the superior one, capable of destroying an entire island and resulting way more collateral than the cubical version that has minimized collateral. The blast is more than enough of destroying the clones that were sent flying towards me. The shock wave should be more than enough to send you flying backwards as well unharmed.

Last edited by Passion; 08-01-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

Your timing of using three two techniques before my first one hits you can be doubted. Also I'm not sure if the clones you created will have Flight technique activated when created but I will continue nonetheless for the sake of this test.

Ōnoki: ''Quickly! grab my legs!''

Gaara does as the old man says when the clone begins flying towards them as Ōnoki performs three hand seals. Immediately a light begins to shimmer from his hands, forming a circular mass of chakra in his hands that he shapes into a conical variant of the technique.

He sends it flying on immense speeds at the clone coming towards him and Gaara with a cubical version of the very same technique. The techniques hit each other, creating a massive explosion that blasts towards you due the conical variant being the superior one, capable of destroying an entire island and resulting way more collateral than the cubical version that has minimized collateral. The blast is more than enough of destroying the clones that were sent flying towards me. The shock wave should be more than enough to send you flying backwards as well unharmed.
    Both techniques happen with only one hand seal so it is not time consuming. I had it confirmed by a mod that the Flight technique would spread to the clones when they were made automatically. Also, the technique you used was not possible according to the mods. That technique as of now can only be used to create the cube, the cone is not possible. As we agreed, I'll assume it's a cube.

Mū: Just as expected!

The second clone that follows behind the first waits patiently awaiting your counter. As Ōnoki focuses a large amount of energy to create the cube variant of dust the second clone immediately senses it.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

This is what he was waiting for. For you to using your own dust technique against that of the first clone. He planned it perfectly and now does one seal and a cube of dust appears in his hand.

The cube of dust begins to immediately expand enormously in size as he continues toward you. He continues to hold the cube of dust in his hand as it continues to get bigger and bigger. It is shown that when two dust techniques of equal strength merge with each other it they combine to form a large blast of dust that explodes destroying everything. Immediately as our two blasts of dust collide from opposite sides, just as they are beginning to combine. The second clone slams straight into the merging structure, thus destroying my first clone in the process. His dust technique essentially changes the net force of the collision from zero to now greatly favor your direction. He basically pushes the major burnt of the explosion toward you two. Since there is an additional technique the explosion is even greater. The resulting explosion causes total annihilation destroying Gaara and Ōnoki in the blast radius. While this happens, remember the third clone I made. After I simply released the dust last turn, he grabs me by the arm and then spins around and throws me with great force away from the battle scene toward the sky. I combine this with my Flight technique and soar even further from the reaches of the blast radius which involving 3 S-rank Dust techniques is enormous. He turns back and watches the explosion as he sails away.

Mū (with a sad look on his face): Good bye, my apprentice.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

~Closed for grading~

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawliet defiled my Status!

±± Test Failed ±±

Ok, the test in itself has no big mistake, only minor issues. However, all in all, you never managed to overcome Passion. He used simple moves, simple techniques and you didn't manage to take advantage of those to pressure him. In the instant that you do decide to take it into the offensive, you basically use a cheap move, using clones to use a double S-Rank Jinton technique and even so in a very dubious timing and even so not gaining the upper hand. All in all, not enough to pass. You can try again in one month.