Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

[Special Character Bio Test: Ōnoki] - Erzo

Greetings, Erzo

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

• Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    • All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    • Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    • Terrain: Desert location with rock pillars spreading around an open path of ground 20 meters width and length your standing across from me
    • You may use Ōnoki's abilities up to your current rank
    • You'll start mid range from each other
    • If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Kage ranked Mū biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than me and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 07-30-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: [Special Character Bio Test: Ōnoki] - Erzo

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Mū: Seems you still live and breathe Onoki, though you've gotten old.

Mū starts off by channeling Water chakra underneath you, creating a water prison which surrounds you and inside is full of water, making you suffocate and unable to breathe, also the water carries a certain amount of pressure which makes it difficult to move within the water sphere.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Afterwards Mū he starts by channeling his earth chakra underneath you, causing gigantic sized spikes of earth to rise up out of the ground from underneath you and a short range radius around you, however they rise diagonally into the air grasping most of the angles within short range from you, and 2 pillars rise up vertically directly beneath you, with the pillars coming in contact with the water sphere there will be water covering them, meaning that in the case of using a lightning technique to defend you would shock yourself as well if the spikes came in contact with you.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Then Mū creates an opening in the sky, in the form of a huge portal summoning a massive amount of sticky mud which drops down towards you from above, with it's sticky proprieties it would be quite easy to stop you from moving just like the substance of the Swamp of the underworld technique only denser.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Mū: Seems you still live and breathe Onoki, though you've gotten old.

Mū starts off by channeling Water chakra underneath you, creating a water prison which surrounds you and inside is full of water, making you suffocate and unable to breathe, also the water carries a certain amount of pressure which makes it difficult to move within the water sphere.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Afterwards Mū he starts by channeling his earth chakra underneath you, causing gigantic sized spikes of earth to rise up out of the ground from underneath you and a short range radius around you, however they rise diagonally into the air grasping most of the angles within short range from you, and 2 pillars rise up vertically directly beneath you, with the pillars coming in contact with the water sphere there will be water covering them, meaning that in the case of using a lightning technique to defend you would shock yourself as well if the spikes came in contact with you.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Then Mū creates an opening in the sky, in the form of a huge portal summoning a massive amount of sticky mud which drops down towards you from above, with it's sticky proprieties it would be quite easy to stop you from moving just like the substance of the Swamp of the underworld technique only denser.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.
    As the Orb of water suddenly forms around me, I quickly go on to encase my body with an armour made of rock. With this armour covering my body, I then quickly create extendable spikes made of rock from all over my body, this would be able to suddenly burst open the orb of water with ease, due to the fact that Earth is strong against water and this is an S-rank Earth going up against B-rank water.

After doing that, my S-rank armour will be weakened down to an A-rank, as your spikes come out of the ground, in an attempt to pierce my body, they end up crumbling against my armour, however as they do this, my armour also gets destroyed due to the fact that both jutsus are of the same rank.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As your pillars (specifically the ones coming from the ground) hit me (my armour), I am sent upwards due to the impact, although I remain unharmed, it'd leave me airborne, as I'm airborne, I notice an opening in the sky where a viscous substance slowly begins to droop out from, in a reaction I activate my flying jutsu and begin fly without wasting a second, I begin to fly to my right in an arc (heading towards your left), so that I remain at mid range away from you at all times, but I avoid the mud falling jutsu as I fly out of it's range/reach.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

As I'm flying in an arc towards you (after getting out of the way of your mud jutsu), I quickly exhale a large fireball which travels towards you, however since I'm constantly flying in an arc towards my right, I don't lose vision of you despite the fire jutsu. I then stop flying and simply begin to levitate no more than half a meter off the ground, so that I stay near the ground should I want to use an Earth jutsu, and I watch you react to my fire jutsu which suddenly bursts into a maelstrom of fire aiming to engulf you in flames as it reaches you.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As the Orb of water suddenly forms around me, I quickly go on to encase my body with an armour made of rock. With this armour covering my body, I then quickly create extendable spikes made of rock from all over my body, this would be able to suddenly burst open the orb of water with ease, due to the fact that Earth is strong against water and this is an S-rank Earth going up against B-rank water.

After doing that, my S-rank armour will be weakened down to an A-rank, as your spikes come out of the ground, in an attempt to pierce my body, they end up crumbling against my armour, however as they do this, my armour also gets destroyed due to the fact that both jutsus are of the same rank.

Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As your pillars (specifically the ones coming from the ground) hit me (my armour), I am sent upwards due to the impact, although I remain unharmed, it'd leave me airborne, as I'm airborne, I notice an opening in the sky where a viscous substance slowly begins to droop out from, in a reaction I activate my flying jutsu and begin fly without wasting a second, I begin to fly to my right in an arc (heading towards your left), so that I remain at mid range away from you at all times, but I avoid the mud falling jutsu as I fly out of it's range/reach.

Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.

As I'm flying in an arc towards you (after getting out of the way of your mud jutsu), I quickly exhale a large fireball which travels towards you, however since I'm constantly flying in an arc towards my right, I don't lose vision of you despite the fire jutsu. I then stop flying and simply begin to levitate no more than half a meter off the ground, so that I stay near the ground should I want to use an Earth jutsu, and I watch you react to my fire jutsu which suddenly bursts into a maelstrom of fire aiming to engulf you in flames as it reaches you.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
    Mū: Not bad.

Using his water chakra as the Fireball comes at Mū he converts the chakra inside his body into water, blowing out a near instantaneous barricade of water that overpowers the fireball and continues at you, this technique has no effective attack power, so it's just a torrent of water coming at you, this will be a strong A-rank water technique after overpowering the fire, and there would be a large amount of steam made from the clash of the large fireball and the barricade of water, effectively concealing my location of you.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

As the water barricade intercepts the fireball, Mū releases his chakra all inside his body, manipulating the way the light is reflected on his body using his chakra, but since Mū is an expert camouflage user he isn't nearly invisible he is completely invisible, without a scent to be traced from or a chakra trace either and has no form, Mū starts to run in a curved left arc at you from your right side, heading at you stealthy.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns.

After Mū being invisible he throws 2 explosive tagged kunais "non active" and 2 kunais attached to flash bombs each, the kunais attached with flash bombs are thrown towards you into the air, falling onto you from above in a high arc, while the other 2 explosive tagged kunais are thrown directly towards you, all of this happens while Mū keeps approaching you from a from your right side, suddenly after throwing the kunais Mu causes 2 large sections of earth to both of your sides, trapping you in between them and applying a large amount of pressure making you immobilized as the kunais go towards you.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 08-01-2012 at 03:01 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Mū: Not bad.

Using his water chakra as the Fireball comes at Mū he converts the chakra inside his body into water, blowing out a near instantaneous barricade of water that overpowers the fireball and continues at you, this technique has no effective attack power, so it's just a torrent of water coming at you, this will be a strong A-rank water technique after overpowering the fire, and there would be a large amount of steam made from the clash of the large fireball and the barricade of water, effectively concealing my location of you.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

As the water barricade intercepts the fireball, Mū releases his chakra all inside his body, manipulating the way the light is reflected on his body using his chakra, but since Mū is an expert camouflage user he isn't nearly invisible he is completely invisible, without a scent to be traced from or a chakra trace either and has no form, Mū starts to run in a curved left arc at you from your right side, heading at you stealthy.

Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns.

After Mū being invisible he throws 2 explosive tagged kunais "non active" and 2 kunais attached to flash bombs each, the kunais attached with flash bombs are thrown towards you into the air, falling onto you from above in a high arc, while the other 2 explosive tagged kunais are thrown directly towards you, all of this happens while Mū keeps approaching you from a from your right side, suddenly after throwing the kunais Mu causes 2 large sections of earth to both of your sides, trapping you in between them and applying a large amount of pressure making you immobilized as the kunais go towards you.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.
    As the strong A-rank water heads towards me, I waste no time and release my chakra into the Earth around me, since I was no more than a meter off the ground, I’d simply fall back down due to my flight jutsu no longer being activated, as the water heads towards me, I used the chakra sent into the group surrounding me to make rocks emerge from the ground and spin around me, working as a protective barrier against the incoming water, splashing it way as it reaches me.

(Doton: Iwa Kekkai no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Barrier Technique
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Onoki will cause lots of earth chunks to be pulled up from the earth surface and beging spinning around him rapidly forming a protective barrier of rocks and rubble that can help protect from incoming techniques or if close enough to an enemy target batter them with the flying rubble.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki

Straight after I use the Earth jutsu to defend from the water, I know the steam will be a hindrance to me as I cannot see Muu and knowing his abilities, I know he is able sense my location, should he wish to do so, so I quickly inhale and perform a sequence of 4 hand seals, straight after doing so, I point my face to my left and exhale as I spin my head around all the way so that it ends with me facing my right, allowing me to release a blades of wind which cover the area in front of me, allowing me to successfully launch an attack towards you whilst clearing some of the steam formed by the collision of our previous attacks. This happens after you’ve gone invisible and started running in an arc towards me. Should you carry on to throw the kunais, the wind blades are quite spread out and so would be able to deflect the kunais and flash bomb before they hit me, whilst aiming to severely cut you up.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

After doing this, I begin to, again, run in an arc, but this time to my left (towards your right, whilst always making sure to keep within mid range), as I do so I release multiple shots of fire from my palms as i point them in the area which you were previously at and the area around it too since I’d imagine you’d move locations, using the steam to your advantage, as cover. The aim of the fire shots is so that they'd hit you and explode on you, in an attempt to damage you and leave you vulnerable for my next set of attacks, they'd also explode once hitting the ground around you, making it so that you can't simply let it hit the ground around you and not feel it's scorching heat and fiery explosion since they cause fiery explosions on impact with any object.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As the strong A-rank water heads towards me, I waste no time and release my chakra into the Earth around me, since I was no more than a meter off the ground, I’d simply fall back down due to my flight jutsu no longer being activated, as the water heads towards me, I used the chakra sent into the group surrounding me to make rocks emerge from the ground and spin around me, working as a protective barrier against the incoming water, splashing it way as it reaches me.

(Doton: Iwa Kekkai no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Barrier Technique
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Description: Onoki will cause lots of earth chunks to be pulled up from the earth surface and beging spinning around him rapidly forming a protective barrier of rocks and rubble that can help protect from incoming techniques or if close enough to an enemy target batter them with the flying rubble.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki

Straight after I use the Earth jutsu to defend from the water, I know the steam will be a hindrance to me as I cannot see Muu and knowing his abilities, I know he is able sense my location, should he wish to do so, so I quickly inhale and perform a sequence of 4 hand seals, straight after doing so, I point my face to my left and exhale as I spin my head around all the way so that it ends with me facing my right, allowing me to release a blades of wind which cover the area in front of me, allowing me to successfully launch an attack towards you whilst clearing some of the steam formed by the collision of our previous attacks. This happens after you’ve gone invisible and started running in an arc towards me. Should you carry on to throw the kunais, the wind blades are quite spread out and so would be able to deflect the kunais and flash bomb before they hit me, whilst aiming to severely cut you up.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

After doing this, I begin to, again, run in an arc, but this time to my left (towards your right, whilst always making sure to keep within mid range), as I do so I release multiple shots of fire from my palms as i point them in the area which you were previously at and the area around it too since I’d imagine you’d move locations, using the steam to your advantage, as cover. The aim of the fire shots is so that they'd hit you and explode on you, in an attempt to damage you and leave you vulnerable for my next set of attacks, they'd also explode once hitting the ground around you, making it so that you can't simply let it hit the ground around you and not feel it's scorching heat and fiery explosion since they cause fiery explosions on impact with any object.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.
    As your wind blades come at Mū, he manipulates his chakra allowing himself to fly into the air out of the blades of wind's radius, as he flies towards you at fast speeds, however in a right sided arc to Mū towards your left side

As Mū approaches you he forms a single handseal activating his chakra sensing ability, in order to track your chakra throughout the next 5 turns, this doesn't take roughly more than a single second considering Mū's specialty in chakra sensing as well, this happens as Mū flies towards you from your left side while your unaware of his location and continue to use the Fire exploding shots regardless since it was your initial move and it's not interrupted in any kind of way.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Having reached short range of you by now Mū descends to the ground on your left side forming a single handseal hardening his body into a steel like quality as he delivers a strong punch straight to your head, this punch packing a huge attacking force capable of even destroying an Iron gate, taking a straight hit from it would be fatal and since it's directed towards your head it'd leave you unconscious.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As your wind blades come at Mū, he manipulates his chakra allowing himself to fly into the air out of the blades of wind's radius, as he flies towards you at fast speeds, however in a right sided arc to Mū towards your left side

As Mū approaches you he forms a single handseal activating his chakra sensing ability, in order to track your chakra throughout the next 5 turns, this doesn't take roughly more than a single second considering Mū's specialty in chakra sensing as well, this happens as Mū flies towards you from your left side while your unaware of his location and continue to use the Fire exploding shots regardless since it was your initial move and it's not interrupted in any kind of way.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Having reached short range of you by now Mū descends to the ground on your left side forming a single handseal hardening his body into a steel like quality as he delivers a strong punch straight to your head, this punch packing a huge attacking force capable of even destroying an Iron gate, taking a straight hit from it would be fatal and since it's directed towards your head it'd leave you unconscious.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

*Onoki thinking* He has to be using that...

*After Onoki has released the wind, the steam formed would be slightly cleared but not fully since the wind sent is more of a blade rather than a blast of wind which could easily get rid of all the steam at one time. With nothing to stop him from doing so, Onoki would continue with the fire as planned, however after he does so, he realizes he heard no sounds of pain from Muu, letting him know that Muu has somehow managed to evade the fire jutsu and since he isn’t able to see Muu, he assumes that he’s managed to hide through the use of his famed invisibility jutsu, using the steam as cover and so, seeing no way around it, Onoki uses his flight jutsu to suddenly launch upwards, unaware that Muu was in short range to his left and activating his armour. Onoki launches upwards whilst facing downwards, around his previous location so that he doesn't get attacked whilst he is flying.

Once he is 7 meters above the ground, Onoki performs one hand seal and suddenly points his hands downwards, creates a cube which expands (taking advantage of the fact that the cube can be expanded to an extremely large size.) Onoki makes it so that it forms around the whole area below him, ranging mid range to his left and right, in front and behind of his previous location (where he flew off from). This cube would then go on to violently implode in on itself disintegrating anything and/or anyone who may have been caught inside of it. After doing that, Onoki performs a sequence of hand seals and begins to make it rain with water infused with his chakra, so that he is able to pinpoint Muus location.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*Onoki thinking* He has to be using that...

*After Onoki has released the wind, the steam formed would be slightly cleared but not fully since the wind sent is more of a blade rather than a blast of wind which could easily get rid of all the steam at one time. With nothing to stop him from doing so, Onoki would continue with the fire as planned, however after he does so, he realizes he heard no sounds of pain from Muu, letting him know that Muu has somehow managed to evade the fire jutsu and since he isn’t able to see Muu, he assumes that he’s managed to hide through the use of his famed invisibility jutsu, using the steam as cover and so, seeing no way around it, Onoki uses his flight jutsu to suddenly launch upwards, unaware that Muu was in short range to his left and activating his armour. Onoki launches upwards whilst facing downwards, around his previous location so that he doesn't get attacked whilst he is flying.

Once he is 7 meters above the ground, Onoki performs one hand seal and suddenly points his hands downwards, creates a cube which expands (taking advantage of the fact that the cube can be expanded to an extremely large size.) Onoki makes it so that it forms around the whole area below him, ranging mid range to his left and right, in front and behind of his previous location (where he flew off from). This cube would then go on to violently implode in on itself disintegrating anything and/or anyone who may have been caught inside of it. After doing that, Onoki performs a sequence of hand seals and begins to make it rain with water infused with his chakra, so that he is able to pinpoint Muus location.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    It's like your basing your move according to mine lol, which is going to affect your grades in this test, if you used the Dust Release to grasp the whole area in front of you i would've understood, but how do you exactly know that i'm below you when you use the Dust release like that and the flight technique? you have to keep it realistic and there are ways to discover Mu's location too, and Mu when he's invisible his chakra is masked, so a technique like the Rain Tiger At Will won't make any difference, it won't let you know his location by sensing his chakra, because his chakra can't be sensed. either way it's my personal opinion it wouldn't change how the Mods grade this, so you shouldn't waste your time replying to it :3

As Mu sees you forming a cubic figure in between your hands as he launches upwards Mu does the same, being a specialist in Dust Release as well and Onoki's teacher, Mu forms a cubic structure in between his hands as his hands are facing each other, directing it upwards to your location colliding with the Dust Release technique that you just used, and cancelling each other out.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction Of The Primitive World Technique
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Mū

Soon as the techniques both collide, as your in the process of using the rain technique Mū flies from around you to get behind you from below as he then rises up facing you from behind, using the large size of the Dust release technique as a cover which would make you lose track of anything below within the Dust technique's radius, this happens as Mū reactivates his invisibility technique, masking his chakra once more and his appearance as he flies from around you to your blindspot.

Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Afterwards as Mu is now behind you, he creates a thin blade of intangible wind, just as he gets behind you, the speed of the wind technique that Mu used would make it too late for you to realize that he's behind you and counter the wind technique in time by normal standards.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 08-03-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Removed a genjutsu which was updated, after being used in a way that's not valid anymore

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

It's like your basing your move according to mine lol, which is going to affect your grades in this test, if you used the Dust Release to grasp the whole area in front of you i would've understood, but how do you exactly know that i'm below you when you use the Dust release like that and the flight technique? you have to keep it realistic and there are ways to discover Mu's location too, and Mu when he's invisible his chakra is masked, so a technique like the Rain Tiger At Will won't make any difference, it won't let you know his location by sensing his chakra, because his chakra can't be sensed. either way it's my personal opinion it wouldn't change how the Mods grade this, so you shouldn't waste your time replying to it :3

As Mu sees you forming a cubic figure in between your hands as he launches upwards Mu does the same, being a specialist in Dust Release as well and Onoki's teacher, Mu forms a cubic structure in between his hands as his hands are facing each other, directing it upwards to your location colliding with the Dust Release technique that you just used, and cancelling each other out.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction Of The Primitive World Technique
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Mū

Soon as the techniques both collide, as your in the process of using the rain technique Mū flies from around you to get behind you from below as he then rises up facing you from behind, using the large size of the Dust release technique as a cover which would make you lose track of anything below within the Dust technique's radius, this happens as Mū reactivates his invisibility technique, masking his chakra once more and his appearance as he flies from around you to your blindspot.

Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Afterwards as Mu is now behind you, he creates a thin blade of intangible wind, just as he gets behind you, the speed of the wind technique that Mu used would make it too late for you to realize that he's behind you and counter the wind technique in time by normal standards.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

As you’re behind me, the rain begins to fall, unknown to you that it’s my jutsu, the rain drops onto your body, letting me known of your location, however you -not knowing that I know of your location- think everything is going as planned, however, just as you release your wind, I suddenly armour my whole body with hardened rock which encases my whole body.

As soon as the armour forms, I make it so that extendables weapons grown out of the rock surrounding my arm, as they do this, I swing my left arm to my left, using my flight jutsu to turn so that I’m facing you. So as I use the flight jutsu to turn to my left I also swing my arm for added force. The extendable would come out and pierce the left side of your body. (Note, I say left just because you didn’t specify on which side you’re on exactly so if it’s closer to my right arm then take the description as it is but with my right arm.) This would catch you completely by surprise since you had been invisible and since you had no idea that the rain was my jutsu and it allowed me to find out of your location.

After doing this, I quickly deactivate the armour and begin flying backwards into mid range since taijutsu doesn’t work well with a bad back, however, whilst flying backwards, I swing my right hand across releasing multiple blades of wind from my fingers, the blades would form into one single scythe of sharp air which goes on towards you, aiming to slice you in half. This jutsu would happen fairly fast and I’d perform it whilst being in short range from you making it very dangerous.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

With that jutsu sent, I then perform 1 hand seal and release roughly 10 fire ghost heads with horns and yellow eyes which all travel towards you and attack you from above, below, your right and left, all of them attacking you in unison but from different angles, making escape quite hard. Each of the fireballs would erupt in a huge flame at the moment of contact.

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

~Test Closed For Grading~

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

±± Test Passed ±±

Its barely a pass but its a pass. You used Earth very well, although I would like to have seen less Koka no Jutsu... However, you were intelligent in your moves and didn't do a single mistake and acted with logic and correct reasoning. Congrats!