Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Jacob Moore - Eight Gates Test

Greetings Jacob Moore,

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as following

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only be permitted to use Taijutsu and NB taijutsu and freeform and cannot use any ninjutsu or genjutsu
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: plain grassy field
    ~ You may use your standard biography, using taijutsu and Nb taijutsu up to your rank.
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own biography Zenand will be equivilant to a standard Kage rank biography against you. please provide a link to the biography that you are using before i make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

BEST OF LUCK

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Jacob Moore - Eight Gates Test

Rock Lee

*In the midst of the revered Sage of the Mind, Body and Soul, Lee takes a brief moment to flashback and remember the promise his mentor made to him years ago-“Since the day I met you, my nindō has been to train you to become the most splendid ninja possible. That's a promise!" Remembering those words, Lee comes to face with the reality that this bout would be a milestone in his journey to become a splendid ninja as well as to make his sensei proud.*

*Shifts to First person*

*I assume Lee’s usual battle ready stance- my right arm extended towards you, fingers joint and pointing up with my palm facing me; My left arm is folded behind my lower back and my fist is clenched. My body is leaning slightly to my left, my knees slightly bent. My blade rests against my left hip in it’s sheathe.*

From a superficial point of view, the blade appears to be a Nodachi from the length of the sheathe, but in actuality it is a katana of ordinary length with a small concealed tanto at the end of the scabbard.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    Rock Lee

*In the midst of the revered Sage of the Mind, Body and Soul, Lee takes a brief moment to flashback and remember the promise his mentor made to him years ago-“Since the day I met you, my nindō has been to train you to become the most splendid ninja possible. That's a promise!" Remembering those words, Lee comes to face with the reality that this bout would be a milestone in his journey to become a splendid ninja as well as to make his sensei proud.*

*Shifts to First person*

*I assume Lee’s usual battle ready stance- my right arm extended towards you, fingers joint and pointing up with my palm facing me; My left arm is folded behind my lower back and my fist is clenched. My body is leaning slightly to my left, my knees slightly bent. My blade rests against my left hip in it’s sheathe.*

From a superficial point of view, the blade appears to be a Nodachi from the length of the sheathe, but in actuality it is a katana of ordinary length with a small concealed tanto at the end of the scabbard.

Zen:It seems you understand the gravity of the situation but none the less this shall be an enjoyable experience let our souls ressonate through the clash of flesh and blood.

*I shuffle my left leg forwards with bringing my left arm up infront of me with the outer hand facing you i then bring my body round with the right foot edged backwards and pointing away from my body as my right hand open palmed facing the ground and slowly shuffle forwards towards you*

* I then quickly lower my stance as your on edge from my slow pace forwards and by moving my left hand round facing the palm away from by body and stretching our my left leg whilst also stretching my right arm to have my palm face outwards from my body i bring up swiftly my left palm around in a arc towards your face drawing your attention to the swoop where it quickly glides by with your gaze to bring in a swift swooping palm from my right to connect with your chin causing your balance to falter as you draw down with the strike and i swiftly draw in both palms to my center body and thrust them both outwards into your chest sending you off your feet several meters*

Zen:This is the grace and swiftness of my martial arts

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post

Zen:It seems you understand the gravity of the situation but none the less this shall be an enjoyable experience let our souls ressonate through the clash of flesh and blood.

*I shuffle my left leg forwards with bringing my left arm up infront of me with the outer hand facing you i then bring my body round with the right foot edged backwards and pointing away from my body as my right hand open palmed facing the ground and slowly shuffle forwards towards you*

* I then quickly lower my stance as your on edge from my slow pace forwards and by moving my left hand round facing the palm away from by body and stretching our my left leg whilst also stretching my right arm to have my palm face outwards from my body i bring up swiftly my left palm around in a arc towards your face drawing your attention to the swoop where it quickly glides by with your gaze to bring in a swift swooping palm from my right to connect with your chin causing your balance to falter as you draw down with the strike and i swiftly draw in both palms to my center body and thrust them both outwards into your chest sending you off your feet several meters*

Zen:This is the grace and swiftness of my martial arts

Lee: Indeed; The sound of flesh hitting flesh. Feeling it resonating through your bones and hearing it deep in your inner ear. That is the best way for us to understand one another!

*As you extend your left arm for your initial attack, with the back of my right hand I slap your forearm to your left and out wide, deviating the strike away from my face in order to render your feint ineffective just before effectively applied. As you proceed with your second palm strike I bring my left arm from behind my back, and using the back of my left palm, I slap your right forearm up to lead the strike away from my face and above my head.*

*Once above my head I grab your right arm with my left and hold it there, while delivering a strong punch to your solar plexus with my free right hand. Following the strike I step in and do a wall flip off of your body, releasing my grip of your right arm, and kicking you in the chin with the extension of my right leg while pushing you back a few feet with my left foot that connects with your right shoulder in your crouched position.*

Lee: Graceful indeed. Now allow me to show you what youth is all about!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    Lee: Indeed; The sound of flesh hitting flesh. Feeling it resonating through your bones and hearing it deep in your inner ear. That is the best way for us to understand one another!

*As you extend your left arm for your initial attack, with the back of my right hand I slap your forearm to your left and out wide, deviating the strike away from my face in order to render your feint ineffective just before effectively applied. As you proceed with your second palm strike I bring my left arm from behind my back, and using the back of my left palm, I slap your right forearm up to lead the strike away from my face and above my head.*

*Once above my head I grab your right arm with my left and hold it there, while delivering a strong punch to your solar plexus with my free right hand. Following the strike I step in and do a wall flip off of your body, releasing my grip of your right arm, and kicking you in the chin with the extension of my right leg while pushing you back a few feet with my left foot that connects with your right shoulder in your crouched position.*

Lee: Graceful indeed. Now allow me to show you what youth is all about!

*As you hit my fake attack away using the motion quickly lowering my stance in a flash to deliver a spinning kick to your right knee cap which jolts with the impact causing you to suddenly stumble and as your falling in your confusion i merely thrust both palms into your right shoulder causing your unbalance and unsteadyness to aide with the throwing you backwards*

Zen:It will take more than youth to overcome my abilities

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post

*As you hit my fake attack away using the motion quickly lowering my stance in a flash to deliver a spinning kick to your right knee cap which jolts with the impact causing you to suddenly stumble and as your falling in your confusion i merely thrust both palms into your right shoulder causing your unbalance and unsteadyness to aide with the throwing you backwards*

Zen:It will take more than youth to overcome my abilities

*As you lower your stance for the kick, I pivot on my left heel, counterclockwise and on a 90 degree angle, while lifting up my right leg and tucking it into my body so that my knee is protruding outwards. I also bring my right arm back in close to my body, using this motion to gain more momentum.*

(Everything above is done simultaneously in a fluid motion)

*I focus chakra to the base of my left foot, using that to cement my position to the ground. Tightening the muscles in my left leg and steadying myself, I withstand your kick, which would now hit the back of my left knee.*

*Immediately afterwards while you’re still in your lower stance, I, still in the same position, use my right knee and thigh to push your right arm into your body and you altogether to your right, preventing your palms thrusts while putting a bit of distance between us. Taking advantage of this moment afterwards, I pivot back into my original position and thrust my right leg back out to deliver a powerful kick aimed at your face.*

Lee: Maybe youth alone isn’t enough to beat a martial arts genius like you. But like you, I’m also a genius – A genius of hard work. I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! You cannot discourage me.

*Determined Face*

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

DAINAMIKKU ENTORI!!!!!!!!!

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Ok, since Zen is busy, I shall continue your test. Although I'm not an EIG master, I hope you can find me to be an adequate opponent. I shall be using my Galen bio. Byakugan active. I shall take a stance and you can make a move in accordance to it. Good luck!

Having said this, Galen widens his stance. Using the basic Southern Praying Mathis stance, he widens his legs to the sides and bends his knees slightly, lowering himself a bit. He puts his arms in front of him, in a semi-flexed manner, palms upwards, facing him, relaxed but ready. His eyes on you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    DAINAMIKKU ENTORI!!!!!!!!!

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Ok, since Zen is busy, I shall continue your test. Although I'm not an EIG master, I hope you can find me to be an adequate opponent. I shall be using my Galen bio. Byakugan active. I shall take a stance and you can make a move in accordance to it. Good luck!

Having said this, Galen widens his stance. Using the basic Southern Praying Mathis stance, he widens his legs to the sides and bends his knees slightly, lowering himself a bit. He puts his arms in front of him, in a semi-flexed manner, palms upwards, facing him, relaxed but ready. His eyes on you.

*As you step into the field in place of Zenryoku, I wrap steel wool around each of my hands, while talking to you.*

"Hm, I like the cut of your jib! I acknowledge your strength for stepping up, and hopefully by the end of this fight, you'll acknowledge mine."

~Insert Nice Guy Pose~

(I suppose I should start?)

*I don't take on any particular stance, other than firmly planting both feet on the ground, the left slightly in front of the right, and slightly bending my knees. Suddenly, I motion with my leading [right] hand, palm open, and holding it up as if to frame the right side my face while suddenly bending my leading [left] knee, causing my body to stoop forward excessively quickly - Little less than a feint, my intentions are to break your stance and composure before my real attack - A spinning back kick delivered afterwards, driving my right heel into the right side of your face.*

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Lesche View Post
    *As you step into the field in place of Zenryoku, I wrap steel wool around each of my hands, while talking to you.*

"Hm, I like the cut of your jib! I acknowledge your strength for stepping up, and hopefully by the end of this fight, you'll acknowledge mine."

~Insert Nice Guy Pose~

(I suppose I should start?)

*I don't take on any particular stance, other than firmly planting both feet on the ground, the left slightly in front of the right, and slightly bending my knees. Suddenly, I motion with my leading [right] hand, palm open, and holding it up as if to frame the right side my face while suddenly bending my leading [left] knee, causing my body to stoop forward excessively quickly - Little less than a feint, my intentions are to break your stance and composure before my real attack - A spinning back kick delivered afterwards, driving my right heel into the right side of your face.*
    As you approach fastly raging against me, its easy to recognize your movement pattern. Keeping my stance, I take care. Using my hands in wide, simple, but fast decisive movements, I intercept your body before you can do the kick and while you are approaching by suddenly stepping forward towards you in a decisive manner. Using my left hand, I grab your right hand and pull you towards me, delivering a crushing palm trust to your sternum with my right hand. Targeting the middle of your sternum is more than enough to make you gasp for air and taking into account that momentum gained by pulling you at the same time, the chances of breaking a few ribs are high. As I hit your sternum, your body is sent backwards but, since i'm still holding your hand, only your left side recoils. This means that your left right side is completely exposed. Not letting go of your hand, I do a swiping middle left kick from left to right, hiting you from behind in the softer portion of your lower, right lombar area, bruising your kidney and leaving you with more than a simple bruise. At this point, my grab on you is broken as your momentum to the side is more than enough to send you away from my grasp.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you approach fastly raging against me, its easy to recognize your movement pattern. Keeping my stance, I take care. Using my hands in wide, simple, but fast decisive movements, I intercept your body before you can do the kick and while you are approaching by suddenly stepping forward towards you in a decisive manner. Using my left hand, I grab your right hand and pull you towards me, delivering a crushing palm trust to your sternum with my right hand. Targeting the middle of your sternum is more than enough to make you gasp for air and taking into account that momentum gained by pulling you at the same time, the chances of breaking a few ribs are high. As I hit your sternum, your body is sent backwards but, since i'm still holding your hand, only your left side recoils. This means that your left right side is completely exposed. Not letting go of your hand, I do a swiping middle left kick from left to right, hiting you from behind in the softer portion of your lower, right lombar area, bruising your kidney and leaving you with more than a simple bruise. At this point, my grab on you is broken as your momentum to the side is more than enough to send you away from my grasp.
    *While being pulled, as you perform the palm thrust, in a convulsive motion, I lean my upper body forward while having my stomach thrust backwards, head-butting you in the nose at the very same time that your strike lands, effectively trading blows with you. Because I suddenly thrust my upper body forward and my stomach out, it makes hitting my sternum awkward and difficult, albeit, not impossible – Hence, I take considerably less damage from your palm thrust than I would have if left alone, meanwhile your vision would begin to distort because of the amount of blood passing through your eyes, effectively causing you to let go of my arm and fall down/stumble back.

Usually your palm thrust might hit me first, however, because you sacrificed range for power by willingly pulling me in, you allowed me to do this; And since you’re leaning in for your own attack when I execute it, the head butt will hit indefinitely.*

*I catch my breath, while you'll probably be dealing with a broken nose.*

Last edited by Mockingbird; 09-19-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Lesche View Post
    *While being pulled, as you perform the palm thrust, in a convulsive motion, I lean my upper body forward while having my stomach thrust backwards, head-butting you in the nose at the very same time that your strike lands, effectively trading blows with you. Because I suddenly thrust my upper body forward and my stomach out, it makes hitting my sternum awkward and difficult, albeit, not impossible – Hence, I take considerably less damage from your palm thrust than I would have if left alone, meanwhile your vision would begin to distort because of the amount of blood passing through your eyes, effectively causing you to let go of my arm and fall down/stumble back.

Usually your palm thrust might hit me first, however, because you sacrificed range for power by willingly pulling me in, you allowed me to do this; And since you’re leaning in for your own attack when I execute it, the head butt will hit indefinitely.*

*I catch my breath, while you'll probably be dealing with a broken nose.*
    As I pull you and ready my palm trust, I notice the sudden shift in movement. With a simple, but decisive, change of heart, my hand, instead of trusting in your sternum, is propeled uppwards, hiting your chin and making your head miss my face. The movement, awkward and not that precise or fluid, is effective for its intended purpose: facing my nose from a premature plastic surgery with Nexus (god knows what he'd put in my nose...). This movement breaks my hold of you and makes some distance between us. However, as i'm undamaged (and you're only slighty surprised by the hit on your chin, as i doubt i can muster enough force in that situation to do more than divert your hit), I recover quickly. I quickly assess your body and the vital points. Taking a more agressive, Tiger stance, I rectract my Left hand behind my back while extending my right hand in front of me. With both fists clenched, I approach you fastly. My Right hand does a middle direct punch, aiming at your left pectoral muscle and aiming to hit your heart, shocking it, and stopping it. If it hits, the type of punch and the force i muster behind it, is neough to break a few ribs and, at least cause some arritmia. In a fluid motion, I rectract my Right fist, open my palm and deliver an upwards palm strike to your neck. Called by some the tiger hold, as my palm, sideways, connects to your troat, it clenches, compressing your jugular veins and arteries, reducing the blood flow to the brain, making you pass out while constricting your traquea enough to block your breathing and reduce the oxygen in your blood. A simple, effective, 2 strike hit, done in quick succession, in a fluid motion, with enough speed and strenght to be fatal.

You fight as if fire itself is propelling you

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I pull you and ready my palm trust, I notice the sudden shift in movement. With a simple, but decisive, change of heart, my hand, instead of trusting in your sternum, is propeled uppwards, hiting your chin and making your head miss my face. The movement, awkward and not that precise or fluid, is effective for its intended purpose: facing my nose from a premature plastic surgery with Nexus (god knows what he'd put in my nose...). This movement breaks my hold of you and makes some distance between us. However, as i'm undamaged (and you're only slighty surprised by the hit on your chin, as i doubt i can muster enough force in that situation to do more than divert your hit), I recover quickly. I quickly assess your body and the vital points. Taking a more agressive, Tiger stance, I rectract my Left hand behind my back while extending my right hand in front of me. With both fists clenched, I approach you fastly. My Right hand does a middle direct punch, aiming at your left pectoral muscle and aiming to hit your heart, shocking it, and stopping it. If it hits, the type of punch and the force i muster behind it, is neough to break a few ribs and, at least cause some arritmia. In a fluid motion, I rectract my Right fist, open my palm and deliver an upwards palm strike to your neck. Called by some the tiger hold, as my palm, sideways, connects to your troat, it clenches, compressing your jugular veins and arteries, reducing the blood flow to the brain, making you pass out while constricting your traquea enough to block your breathing and reduce the oxygen in your blood. A simple, effective, 2 strike hit, done in quick succession, in a fluid motion, with enough speed and strenght to be fatal.

You fight as if fire itself is propelling you

*Your palm thrust hits, successfully diverting my attack away; It is, however, by your own admission, flimsy and not very powerful, serving to momentarily catch me by surprise. When you distance yourself, I appear off balance. As you come in, guns a' blazing, I appear to still be dazed and un-coordinated.

It's only when you perform your initial attack that I react - Mid way into your punch, I in a single convulsive motion, slap your forearm with my left hand to deviate the strike away from my body while causing your arm to go across your own body, putting you in quite the awkward position – your right arm being brought across your chest to the opposite side.*

*Immediately after diverting your punch, I begin a combo attack. In a drunken play, the barrage begins with me driving my left leg into your ribs [right side] breaking your stance, a few bones, and sending you tumbling off balance to your left. I follow by drawing the tanto concealed at the end of my scabbard, swiftly approaching you in a lowered stance and using my left hand to stab it into your right calf. I proceed by coming up and performing an uppercut [right hand], the wool adding more damage to my punch, followed by an untraceable punch to the solar plexus, knocking the wind right out of you. Afterwards, I drive my right elbow into the right side of your face, sending you off-balance to your left this time; While your off balance I step on the tanto I dug into your leg earlier, causing your leg (specifically the calf area) to tear open when you tumble as well as allowing me to retrieve my blade.*

*Afterwards I end my drunken play and await your move*

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

[Me acting dazed after taking the palm strike to the chin was part of my play for the Drunken Fist, I just don't do anything until after your second attack.]

“Nothing of the sort! I’m just enjoying the springtime of my youth!”

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    *Your palm thrust hits, successfully diverting my attack away; It is, however, by your own admission, flimsy and not very powerful, serving to momentarily catch me by surprise. When you distance yourself, I appear off balance. As you come in, guns a' blazing, I appear to still be dazed and un-coordinated.

It's only when you perform your initial attack that I react - Mid way into your punch, I in a single convulsive motion, slap your forearm with my left hand to deviate the strike away from my body while causing your arm to go across your own body, putting you in quite the awkward position – your right arm being brought across your chest to the opposite side.*

*Immediately after diverting your punch, I begin a combo attack. In a drunken play, the barrage begins with me driving my left leg into your ribs [right side] breaking your stance, a few bones, and sending you tumbling off balance to your left. I follow by drawing the tanto concealed at the end of my scabbard, swiftly approaching you in a lowered stance and using my left hand to stab it into your right calf. I proceed by coming up and performing an uppercut [right hand], the wool adding more damage to my punch, followed by an untraceable punch to the solar plexus, knocking the wind right out of you. Afterwards, I drive my right elbow into the right side of your face, sending you off-balance to your left this time; While your off balance I step on the tanto I dug into your leg earlier, causing your leg (specifically the calf area) to tear open when you tumble as well as allowing me to retrieve my blade.*

*Afterwards I end my drunken play and await your move*

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

[Me acting dazed after taking the palm strike to the chin was part of my play for the Drunken Fist, I just don't do anything until after your second attack.]

“Nothing of the sort! I’m just enjoying the springtime of my youth!”
    As you slap my forearm, the hand that was behind me, my left hand, comes from behind my back with might. With an open palm i hit my right arm as you are trying to cross it across my chest. With a simple but powerfull movement, my left hand propels my right arm with its fist clenched as a lever, performing a wide, horizontal "swing" that its you (because you used your left hand to deviate my right, it means your left hand is also across your body now, as you need to perform that movement to guide my right fist to the side, otherwise slapping a full punch is ineffective. Because of that, now that my arm goes back and propelled by my left arm hitting it, your own left arm acts as the impact point and compresses itself against your chest in the same very awkward position you wanted to imprint on me), sending you backwards with great might. In the middle of the whole movement, a giant ball of chakra is created in my right hand as it opens mid swing. In the middle of the swing, with the ball of chakra created, I twist my wrist enough so that the ball of chakra hits you as the arm is propelled by my left arm. Hitting you in the chest, the chakra blast is enough to send you flying away between 5 to 10 meters.

Taijutsu can only bring you so far...

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Last edited by Scorps; 09-27-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you slap my forearm, the hand that was behind me, my left hand, comes from behind my back with might. With an open palm i hit my right arm as you are trying to cross it across my chest. With a simple but powerfull movement, my left hand propels my right arm with its fist clenched as a lever, performing a wide, horizontal "swing" that its you (because you used your left hand to deviate my right, it means your left hand is also across your body now, as you need to perform that movement to guide my right fist to the side, otherwise slapping a full punch is ineffective. Because of that, now that my arm goes back and propelled by my left arm hitting it, your own left arm acts as the impact point and compresses itself against your chest in the same very awkward position you wanted to imprint on me), sending you backwards with great might. In the middle of the whole movement, a giant ball of chakra is created in my right hand as it opens mid swing. In the middle of the swing, with the ball of chakra created, I twist my wrist enough so that the ball of chakra hits you as the arm is propelled by my left arm. Hitting you in the chest, the chakra blast is enough to send you flying away between 5 to 10 meters.

Taijutsu can only bring you so far...

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None
    Alea iacta est.

*I observe as you bring your left arm from behind your back with all its might – Just as you hit your arm, I use my free right hand to ultimately grip your head, and drive it into the ground with an abrupt open thrust of my hand, the heel of my palm hitting, and actually breaking your nose, while also putting a stop to your counter attack just before it can be effectively applied.*

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

*When I drive your head into the ground, I leap ever so slightly and drop the entirety of my weight onto you and ultimately, sitting on top of you. I myself am sitting on both of your arms, while my left leg rests on your abdomen and my right leg is generally over your thorax.*

*I keep my right hand over your head, putting constant pressure on it while obscuring your vision; Meanwhile, with my left hand, I swiftly draw the sword on my hip, accidentally slicing your right ear clean off in the process, and hold the point to your throat – The tip of my blade just barely piercing your skin, inflicting a superficial wound, while assuring you know beyond doubt that your next un-warranted movement will undoubtedly be your last.*

If that's your way of discouraging me, you'll have to try harder. If that's what you truly believe, then I'll prove you wrong.

[You will face Nexus o_o]

Last edited by Mockingbird; 09-29-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Closed for grading.

I'm not an EIG master thus this needs to be checked by Zen. In my opinion you did very well. You are, for sure, a way above average Taijutsu user and its clear that you can easily fight on par with most masters. Even if i don't agree with your very last move, I think you did enough. ^^ Good luck!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Test Passed, Congrats! I've approved the Lee bio, now go get someone to teach you EIG! ^^