Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 140
  1. #26
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Good luck and hopefully you get more people to join your fanclub. I guess she is my favourite character out of the females in Konoha 11 but she is a far cry from an overall favourite of mine. Don't let the haters stop you:P.

    OT: How powerful do you think Sakura currently is? I think she is low jounin level. Also how powerful do you think Sakura will be once she reaches her prime (45 years of age). Low kage level?
    Gracias for your positive input.
    And yup, I won't let that happen of course.

    Yeah..right now I believe she's a low jounin lvl.
    But when she reaches prime I believe that she'll be capable enough to reach full on kage lvl (Maybe even higher, since I believe in her).
     
         

  2. #27
    IM THE KING OF THE WORLD Ushio1029's Avatar
    Status
    Ushio1029 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Location
    whatever hideout we akatsuki go to
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    I SIMPLY LOVE FREAKING SAKURA.
    everyone says shes a biiitch aand shes useless AND IM JUST LIKE JUST SHUT.THE ****.UP!!!!! they are just jealous of sakura!!! shes strong.shes beautiful.shes amazing. shes a medic. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE HINATAS FREAKING BOOBS. which so annoying cause they call sakura a whore n a **** and they post slutty pictures of hinata!! ugh.annoys the CRAP outta me. SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER IN ALL OF NARUTO!!!! ..lol what i meant to say was could i join? :3:ice:
     
         

  3. #28
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushio1029 View Post
    I SIMPLY LOVE FREAKING SAKURA.
    everyone says shes a biiitch aand shes useless AND IM JUST LIKE JUST SHUT.THE ****.UP!!!!! they are just jealous of sakura!!! shes strong.shes beautiful.shes amazing. shes a medic. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE HINATAS FREAKING BOOBS. which so annoying cause they call sakura a whore n a **** and they post slutty pictures of hinata!! ugh.annoys the CRAP outta me. SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER IN ALL OF NARUTO!!!! ..lol what i meant to say was could i join? :3:ice:
    I agree with you 100%.
    I believe every sakura hater, hates on her for a stupid cause & reason as well. And ikr, but what do you expect?? The majority of males on this forum are teenagers. Well, enough about hinata, this is a Sakura FC.♥

    She is the best female character in Naruto indeed.
    -You are certainly in.^^
     
         

  4. #29
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    183
    Location
    NC
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Sakura has come along ways since the beginning of Naruto. She has excellent skills as a medical shinobi and is very strong to with that strength of hers from Tsunade. She is overall one of my favorite characters in Naruto and hate that other people don't see that.
     
         

  5. #30
    Inuzuka Pride LiirKo's Avatar
    Status
    LiirKo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    762
    Location
    Texas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    :hey: I must say I give your props for creating this fanclub, especially since theres alot of hate on Sakura here on base, for some idiotic reason even though she is one of the main characters. I like Sakura she is greatly underrated here, and see her only as a whiny character, then again Kishi did say he forgot about Sakura throughout shippuden, and we haven't seen all she can do. Shes one of my favorites from K11 and my favorite female from the K11.
    Maybe soon, people will stop hating on her. Sakura is cool and i think will be on par with Tsuande when she reaches her prime.

    :ice: here some ice cream for being a true fan and not letting other's opinions bring you down.
     
         

  6. #31
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFoo View Post
    Sakura has come along ways since the beginning of Naruto. She has excellent skills as a medical shinobi and is very strong to with that strength of hers from Tsunade. She is overall one of my favorite characters in Naruto and hate that other people don't see that.
    She is really underrated.
    But no matter what people say about her she will always be my favorite.
    You seem like a true Sakura fan. You're so in! :D:D
    Quote Originally Posted by LiirKo View Post
    :hey: I must say I give your props for creating this fanclub, especially since theres alot of hate on Sakura here on base, for some idiotic reason even though she is one of the main characters. I like Sakura she is greatly underrated here, and see her only as a whiny character, then again Kishi did say he forgot about Sakura throughout shippuden, and we haven't seen all she can do. Shes one of my favorites from K11 and my favorite female from the K11.
    Maybe soon, people will stop hating on her. Sakura is cool and i think will be on par with Tsuande when she reaches her prime.

    :ice: here some ice cream for being a true fan and not letting other's opinions bring you down.
    Wow.
    Thanks alot for your comment.
    This was the brightest feedback I have ever gotten from anyone today!^^
    , you give me props? thanks again.
    Well, I just tend to not lot those sakura haters convince me into thinking she's whiny, weak, and etc.
    I'm happy you like her as well.
    Yumm icecream. haha.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    183
    Location
    NC
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Thank you and I am like you to, I just ignore the negative comments about and there really no real reason for hating her by others, but there are people who do actually favor her.
     
         

  8. #33
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    United states
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    I like sakura she is an awesome character
     
         

  9. #34
    Member Spitfire421's Avatar
    Status
    Spitfire421 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    678
    Location
    USA
    Haters gonna hate
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    + rep for creating this. sakura is one of the few examples of how you can be flawed and not all that strong compared to her friends but still caring, heroic and hard working. kishi forgot alot of people. and the fact he gave her alot of screentime during the nightfall war is proof he never really did. i cant wait to see if she might join the fight against tobi or maybe intercept sasuke. im also a sasusaku fan so heres hoping she gets a lot to do in the new movie with alternate sauce.
    most reasons for hate are plain wrong or simple misinterpretations.
    first:
    she lied - not really. she kept the facts hidden but only for narutos own good and to protect him.
    she attacked her comrades - not really. she put them to sleep, to again, protect them. she probably expected to not come back from the sasuke confrontation alive. she didnt look too relieved when kakashi and naruto interrupted.
    she is weak and useless- um no. kakashi chiyo and sasori, all top class shinobis have praised sakuras talent and skill. shes one of the most dangerous people to face if she has a teammate like kushina who can hold down opponents. and shes saved hundreds of peoples lives through her medic jutsus.
    she just cried instead of saving naruto from pain - idiots. she couldnt even see the battle. she needed a hyuga to tell her what was happening. and she was the one who ordered everyone to evacuate and rescue hinata.
    she hates and hits naruto - hello, shes a tsundere. and she rarely if ever hits him in the manga. thats an anime invention.
    shes selfish - yeah cos thats why she threw herself onto a poison sword to save chiyo...totally self centered.
    she shouldnt love sasuke cos hes a jerk - maybe so but sakura cant help who she falls for and cant just drop those feelings because sasukes not a cool hero like she initially thought. but neither would she pursue those feelings and follow him out of the village. the village > sasuke in sakura's mind which is more than i can say for sasukes dickweed brother.
    Wow! This is awesome! Thank you for sharing these points! Do you mind if I use them in a Pro-Sakura rant video? :D
     
         

  10. #35
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFoo View Post
    Thank you and I am like you to, I just ignore the negative comments about and there really no real reason for hating her by others, but there are people who do actually favor her.
    Yes. And those people who actually do favor her (Like myself) like to see not just the cons in anime characters but the pros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuka View Post
    I like sakura she is an awesome character
    I guess you're in then.^^
    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    + rep for creating this. sakura is one of the few examples of how you can be flawed and not all that strong compared to her friends but still caring, heroic and hard working. kishi forgot alot of people. and the fact he gave her alot of screentime during the nightfall war is proof he never really did. i cant wait to see if she might join the fight against tobi or maybe intercept sasuke. im also a sasusaku fan so heres hoping she gets a lot to do in the new movie with alternate sauce.
    most reasons for hate are plain wrong or simple misinterpretations.
    first:
    she lied - not really. she kept the facts hidden but only for narutos own good and to protect him.
    she attacked her comrades - not really. she put them to sleep, to again, protect them. she probably expected to not come back from the sasuke confrontation alive. she didnt look too relieved when kakashi and naruto interrupted.
    she is weak and useless- um no. kakashi chiyo and sasori, all top class shinobis have praised sakuras talent and skill. shes one of the most dangerous people to face if she has a teammate like kushina who can hold down opponents. and shes saved hundreds of peoples lives through her medic jutsus.
    she just cried instead of saving naruto from pain - idiots. she couldnt even see the battle. she needed a hyuga to tell her what was happening. and she was the one who ordered everyone to evacuate and rescue hinata.
    she hates and hits naruto - hello, shes a tsundere. and she rarely if ever hits him in the manga. thats an anime invention.
    shes selfish - yeah cos thats why she threw herself onto a poison sword to save chiyo...totally self centered.
    she shouldnt love sasuke cos hes a jerk - maybe so but sakura cant help who she falls for and cant just drop those feelings because sasukes not a cool hero like she initially thought. but neither would she pursue those feelings and follow him out of the village. the village > sasuke in sakura's mind which is more than i can say for sasukes dickweed brother.
    You have no IDEA how grateful I am right now that you have precisely posted all of the reasons in which why Sakura is awesome, a true kunoichi, and most certainly not a weakling.
    THESE are EXACTLY the facts that all of the Sakura haters tend to look down upon and only think of the negatives when it comes to them.
    You just proved all your points here, which makes total sense!
    Not when it comes to a sakura hater talking crap about EACH and EVERY one of these statements and turns them into a COMPLETELY FALSE proclamation.
    You sir have just made my day with your positive thinking.
    Not like cough* cough* The Sakura Haters (Who make no sense at all with their illogical/negative reasons).

    Sakura-chan FTW!!

    You are definitely in btw.
     
         

  11. #36
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,362
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Also people underestimate Sakura in VS threads for some reason. They think she is some fodder. She is the strongest girl in Konoha 11 by far. Even compared to Hinata who hasn't showed any good feats thus far except for holding her own against part 1 Neji.

    She might lose but would give Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba a good fight. She can use poison gas bombs, poison scalpel, sleeping gas bombs and super strong punches. People ignore her proficiency with medical tools. Who knows maybe she might be the one who will put Tobi to sleep with a sleeping gas bomb.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    183
    Location
    NC
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Well I did read in a new interview today where they were asking about Tobi and everything and Kishimoto said that we could expect to see all of our favorite characters gathering together and would be playing a big role in the war, so we there will probably be more from Sakura as well included!:D
     
         

  13. #38
    Jonin Anbu Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Anbu Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    139
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    I will join
     
         

  14. #39
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Can I get in? :D
     
         

  15. #40
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Also people underestimate Sakura in VS threads for some reason. They think she is some fodder. She is the strongest girl in Konoha 11 by far. Even compared to Hinata who hasn't showed any good feats thus far except for holding her own against part 1 Neji.

    She might lose but would give Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba a good fight. She can use poison gas bombs, poison scalpel, sleeping gas bombs and super strong punches. People ignore her proficiency with medical tools. Who knows maybe she might be the one who will put Tobi to sleep with a sleeping gas bomb.
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFoo View Post
    Well I did read in a new interview today where they were asking about Tobi and everything and Kishimoto said that we could expect to see all of our favorite characters gathering together and would be playing a big role in the war, so we there will probably be more from Sakura as well included!:D
    I can't wait for Sakura to gain more screen time!
    And to assure, her anti-fans that she is nothing even CLOSE. To what the word "useless" means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbu Itachi View Post
    I will join
    Great! alright♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Can I get in? :D
    Sure, Chatte-chan.^^ lol
    You're definitely in.
     
         

  16. #41
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Can't add your names in to the Member List guys^^^ ;(

    So I'm going to have to create a Sakura Haruno FC social group.
     
         

  17. #42
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Yey, glad to be here.
    Thx.
    And if you cannot add it might be due to technical problems the base has had.
     
         

  18. #43
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    183
    Location
    NC
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Yeah I know, we have have quite a bit of issues on here have we! Oh well, it's good to be in here with others who have similar interests.
     
         

  19. #44
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    To me, there's no issue to be honest. I like Sakura. As plain simple, as that.
    Of course I like others as well, but the thing is that the hate showed towards her made me love her even more, lol.
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Oh wow didn't know this thread was still going. It's good though, just means more members even though I think I'm one of if not the only guy in it. But hey the more merrier, but just to let you guys know:

     
         

  21. #46
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yey, glad to be here.
    Thx.
    And if you cannot add it might be due to technical problems the base has had.
    Great!♥
    Yeah.. sorry, I can't add it at the moment..x(
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    To me, there's no issue to be honest. I like Sakura. As plain simple, as that.
    Of course I like others as well, but the thing is that the hate showed towards her made me love her even more, lol.
    All the hate shown towards her makes me love her even more too!^^
    Sakura has always been my favorite in Naruto, and she still is. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    Oh wow didn't know this thread was still going. It's good though, just means more members even though I think I'm one of if not the only guy in it. But hey the more merrier, but just to let you guys know:

    Lmao!! Well, I'm pretty sure you're not. So no worries.

    By the way, I think you're like one of the most mature guys on the Base. I love how you're less of an a** than the others (not saying you are one, of course).^^
     
         

  22. #47
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    Oh wow didn't know this thread was still going. It's good though, just means more members even though I think I'm one of if not the only guy in it. But hey the more merrier, but just to let you guys know:

    You deserve some rep for that, sir!

    @Starlii: At first, I wasn't that concentrated on her, I admit it. I was just watching her and hoping for an improvement, she was my fun. :D
    I always enjoyed when watching Naruto, viewing her inner Sakura and stuff like that.
    Afterwards, came Sasori. And I was in love, lol.
    And afterwards came NB and the hate shown towards her that just made me love her even more. :D
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Starliii View Post
    Lmao!! Well, I'm pretty sure you're not. So no worries.

    By the way, I think you're like one of the most mature guys on the Base. I love how you're less of an a** than the others (not saying you are one, of course).^^
    Haha thanks I think, life's too short to be a ****. I don't want to spend my time here or anywhere being an ass who only cares about himself. I just want to live life the way I want to live it, and being a **** to others isn't part of it.
     
         

  24. #49
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    Haha thanks I think, life's too short to be a ****. I don't want to spend my time here or anywhere being an ass who only cares about himself. I just want to live life the way I want to live it, and being a **** to others isn't part of it.
    I bow to your words of wisdom.
    Why aren't there more people like these nowadays?
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I bow to your words of wisdom.
    Why aren't there more people like these nowadays?
    They're out there, it's just that the internet isn't a good place to look. Hiding behind a screen and calling people names is what sadly my generation's new hobbie is. This actually kinda ironic because I just made a thread where I encountered an obvious troll that only posted to be an ass:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=230707

    I learned early on in my life that I should treat people the way I want to be treated. It's not a hard thing to follow but I life my life by that sort of thinking, it's just common sense I feel.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •