Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 136
  1. #51
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    1,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I bow to your words of wisdom.
    Why aren't there more people like these nowadays?
    They're out there, it's just that the internet isn't a good place to look. Hiding behind a screen and calling people names is what sadly my generation's new hobbie is. This actually kinda ironic because I just made a thread where I encountered an obvious troll that only posted to be an ass:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=230707

    I learned early on in my life that I should treat people the way I want to be treated. It's not a hard thing to follow but I life my life by that sort of thinking, it's just common sense I feel.
     
         

  2. #52
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    You deserve some rep for that, sir!

    @Starlii: At first, I wasn't that concentrated on her, I admit it. I was just watching her and hoping for an improvement, she was my fun. :D
    I always enjoyed when watching Naruto, viewing her inner Sakura and stuff like that.
    Afterwards, came Sasori. And I was in love, lol.
    And afterwards came NB and the hate shown towards her that just made me love her even more. :D
    Amen. lol
    Wow. Our perspectives when it came to Sakura-chan was totally similiar back then and I guess it still is now. :D Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    Haha thanks I think, life's too short to be a ****. I don't want to spend my time here or anywhere being an ass who only cares about himself. I just want to live life the way I want to live it, and being a **** to others isn't part of it.
    Yeah..you are definitely one of the most mature males on this forum.
    I just admire guys who don't act like a *** just to impress other people, or whatever the stupid reason it may be why he acts like that. But, the thing I seriously dislike the most are the a**holes who post the sexist comments...that gets me, I gotta say, pretty angry. Although, eh..now I just try my best not to get too caught up with that kind of crap on here at times. =/ It's better if I simply ignore them. :D
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    1,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Starliii View Post
    Yeah..you are definitely one of the most mature males on this forum.
    I just admire guys who don't act like a *** just to impress other people, or whatever the stupid reason it may be why he acts like that. But, the thing I seriously dislike the most are the a**holes who post the sexist comments...that gets me, I gotta say, pretty angry. Although, eh..now I just try my best not to get too caught up with that kind of crap on here at times. =/ It's better if I simply ignore them. :D
    I feel the same about anyone who acts fake, being yourself is underrated. People like to act like they're tough especially on the internet and it's tiring to see it day in and day. There's a million of tough guys on the internet, but very few people who are themselves.

    Oh and yeah you learn overtime that getting angry over what someone said or posted is just a waste of time. While they're still living in the past trying to relive hose moments, you're already way ahead of them in the game I like to call life.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member aunhyuga's Avatar
    Status
    aunhyuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Karachi , Pakistan
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushio1029 View Post
    I SIMPLY LOVE FREAKING SAKURA.
    everyone says shes a biiitch aand shes useless AND IM JUST LIKE JUST SHUT.THE ****.UP!!!!! they are just jealous of sakura!!! shes strong.shes beautiful.shes amazing. shes a medic. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE HINATAS FREAKING BOOBS. which so annoying cause they call sakura a whore n a **** and they post slutty pictures of hinata!! ugh.annoys the CRAP outta me. SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER IN ALL OF NARUTO!!!! ..lol what i meant to say was could i join? :3:ice:
    I second u dude, sakura's definitely more mature character than hinata, she's got strength to back up her feelings,pride but hinata she's all words and guys just writing in favour of Hinata all because of her Huge ***** are porbably weirdos !!
    When ever it feels like hinata is gonna pull something up , she just gets beat up whether its against neji in chunnin exams or against Pain !
     
         

  5. #55
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    They're out there, it's just that the internet isn't a good place to look. Hiding behind a screen and calling people names is what sadly my generation's new hobbie is. This actually kinda ironic because I just made a thread where I encountered an obvious troll that only posted to be an ass:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=230707

    I learned early on in my life that I should treat people the way I want to be treated. It's not a hard thing to follow but I life my life by that sort of thinking, it's just common sense I feel.
    Yeah, it's just common sense only that nowadays it's becoming ...not that common, I guess. And nice values you are talking about there, unfortunately you don't get to see them...and I'm talking about real life as well, I am talking generally, not necessarily only the internet/RL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starliii View Post
    Amen. lol
    Wow. Our perspectives when it came to Sakura-chan was totally similiar back then and I guess it still is now. :D Awesome!


    Yeah..you are definitely one of the most mature males on this forum.
    I just admire guys who don't act like a *** just to impress other people, or whatever the stupid reason it may be why he acts like that. But, the thing I seriously dislike the most are the a**holes who post the sexist comments...that gets me, I gotta say, pretty angry. Although, eh..now I just try my best not to get too caught up with that kind of crap on here at times. =/ It's better if I simply ignore them. :D
    It seems that we think alike? WHat star sign are you, btw?
    I second what you said, Starlii. The same reason here. But it's just people's behavioural pattern, if I must say as I've get to see them acting like that many times.
    It's just about the fact that on the internet they have the courage to be anyone, so that's why they act like *******s. You wouldn't see them like that in real life, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    I feel the same about anyone who acts fake, being yourself is underrated. People like to act like they're tough especially on the internet and it's tiring to see it day in and day. There's a million of tough guys on the internet, but very few people who are themselves.

    Oh and yeah you learn overtime that getting angry over what someone said or posted is just a waste of time. While they're still living in the past trying to relive hose moments, you're already way ahead of them in the game I like to call life.
    Yeah, the whole thing of being yourself is not fashionable nowadays. What I blame is also the media for promoting all stupid stuff that makes the kids/teenagers loose their individuality and personality. They just act like they see on tv or God knows what, not being able to build a personality on their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by aunhyuga View Post
    I second u dude, sakura's definitely more mature character than hinata, she's got strength to back up her feelings,pride but hinata she's all words and guys just writing in favour of Hinata all because of her Huge ***** are porbably weirdos !!
    When ever it feels like hinata is gonna pull something up , she just gets beat up whether its against neji in chunnin exams or against Pain !
    At a level of maturity, I agree that she is a little higher than Hinata, but we shouldn't disconsider Hinata even if she gets beaten-up. Against both Neji and Pein she showed great courage and the way I see it, in the Pein one, even though she got almost killed she kinda helped Naruto in a way. I don't alk about the nine tails stuff or anything like that, she just reminded him about himself, his ninja way at a time he was loosing it and falling for the rage.
    Hinata is a great character with nice feats as well, she only lacks confidence.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 08-23-2012 at 08:11 AM.

  6. #56
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    It seems that we think alike? WHat star sign are you, btw?
    I second what you said, Starlii. The same reason here. But it's just people's behavioural pattern, if I must say as I've get to see them acting like that many times.
    It's just about the fact that on the internet they have the courage to be anyone, so that's why they act like *******s. You wouldn't see them like that in real life, lol.
    Yes..Imagine you're my sole mate. =o omgsh that'd be awesome!! I'm a Capricorn.
    And yeah..I know EXACTLY what you mean. Some people can also act like that because they just wanna try to increase their self-esteems on the internet, by trying to act like a rebel and a *** so that everyone else can like and admire that certain person.
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    1,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yeah, it's just common sense only that nowadays it's becoming ...not that common, I guess. And nice values you are talking about there, unfortunately you don't get to see them...and I'm talking about real life as well, I am talking generally, not necessarily only the internet/RL.

    Yeah, the whole thing of being yourself is not fashionable nowadays. What I blame is also the media for promoting all stupid stuff that makes the kids/teenagers loose their individuality and personality. They just act like they see on tv or God knows what, not being able to build a personality on their own.
    Completely agree, even though it's an old tune it's the right one, the media is what turned this young generation into what it is now. Everyone wants to be famous nowadays and those people will do anything to get those 15 minutes of fame, even if it means stabbing your back or even disrespecting their family.

    All of the stupid shit like, "OMG MY ***** MOM JUST TOOK AWAY MY PHONE BECAUSE I GOT ALL F'S!!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!?" I see it way too often and it just makes me want to try and talk some sense into them but it happens so often that there's no point in trying. And having a fake personality will only get you so far, when you're applying for a college or even a job, those people will see right though you and by that time it'll be too late.
     
         

  8. #58
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Okay I think the main reason people dislike her is her demeanour in part 1. She was pretty cool in Shippuden but I disliked the fact she was going to kill Sasuke. For this reason, Sasuke fans hate her. Naruto fans hate her for ignoring Naruto, being mean to him and hiding important secrets. Then there are Hinata fans and we all know the rivalry between these two fan bases.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Traffy's Avatar
    Status
    Traffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    1,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itssupereffective
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Okay I think the main reason people dislike her is her demeanour in part 1. She was pretty cool in Shippuden but I disliked the fact she was going to kill Sasuke. For this reason, Sasuke fans hate her. Naruto fans hate her for ignoring Naruto, being mean to him and hiding important secrets. Then there are Hinata fans and we all know the rivalry between these two fan bases.
    I would be willing to be anything that if Sakura was as busty as Hinata, a lot more people would like her, that's why a lot of people like Hinata. But yeah for the most part you're right, also I think that at this site it's "cool" to hate on Sakura. The new people don't want to go against the curve so they'll go with the crowd, hating on Sakura and so on.
     
         

  10. #60
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Believe me, I have seenthings like that in my life. Someone says something quite the contrary and then can't back up what they say. People like that ought to just grow up and not say anything at all, if they have nothing nice to say. I thought that inner Sakura was cool too in the first part of Naruto.
     
         

  11. #61
    Banned
    Status
    Narutoisgodly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    smoking zetsu pot why?
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    I would be willing to be anything that if Sakura was as busty as Hinata, a lot more people would like her, that's why a lot of people like Hinata. But yeah for the most part you're right, also I think that at this site it's "cool" to hate on Sakura. The new people don't want to go against the curve so they'll go with the crowd, hating on Sakura and so on.
    well if sakura had bigger boobs nothing will change for me
    i dislike sakura but if someone likes sakura they dont deserve to get flamed here's my rank of which fanbase hates her the most
    1.Hinata fans
    2.Sasuke fans
    3.Sasori/Naruto fans
    4.Anyone else :/
     
         

  12. #62
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    Completely agree, even though it's an old tune it's the right one, the media is what turned this young generation into what it is now. Everyone wants to be famous nowadays and those people will do anything to get those 15 minutes of fame, even if it means stabbing your back or even disrespecting their family.

    All of the stupid shit like, "OMG MY ***** MOM JUST TOOK AWAY MY PHONE BECAUSE I GOT ALL F'S!!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!?" I see it way too often and it just makes me want to try and talk some sense into them but it happens so often that there's no point in trying. And having a fake personality will only get you so far, when you're applying for a college or even a job, those people will see right though you and by that time it'll be too late.
    I very much agree with you on this statement.
    Unfortunately that's where the generation nowadays is going. Individualism lacks, all they do is mere copyings of what they see on TV plus education.

    Dunno, some parents just don't teach children important values of life. I am talking about that type of parents who, instead of learning that things in life are achived through hard work, they just offer on a plate everything for them, and later on, when they're not capable of keeping up with their children's whims, the real 'war' starts as the now-teenagers are always grumpy, disrespectful and such because they were taught that when they snap their finger they get everything they want rather than working their ass-out for what they believe they deserve.
     
         

  13. #63
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFoo View Post
    Believe me, I have seenthings like that in my life. Someone says something quite the contrary and then can't back up what they say. People like that ought to just grow up and not say anything at all, if they have nothing nice to say. I thought that inner Sakura was cool too in the first part of Naruto.
    I agree with the bold 100%.

    All these haters who just say things and don't wanna back up their points in a thread, debate, or whatever simply because they'd rather be part of a much more bigger crowd than to face the facts in a mature way so that they don't have to feel left out and etc..

    Might as well just be acting fake because that's called being a "follower" in my book.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Ain't that the truth. Just about every thread made about Sakura will have someone trashing her and everyone else will either agree or repeat the samethings over and over again. I think if people are going to be on here, then they need to respect other people opinions or they don't need to get on here at all. This should be considered a mature site for mature people only. There is only a few people who make total sense and in a way agree with their posts concerning somethings about her, but still that won't change my opinion on her at all and makes her more all the more likeable!
     
         

  15. #65
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFoo View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Just about every thread made about Sakura will have someone trashing her and everyone else will either agree or repeat the samethings over and over again. I think if people are going to be on here, then they need to respect other people opinions or they don't need to get on here at all. This should be considered a mature site for mature people only. There is only a few people who make total sense and in a way agree with their posts concerning somethings about her, but still that won't change my opinion on her at all and makes her more all the more likeable!
    This should DEFINITELY be considered a mature site for mature people only. I totally concur.

    I seriously don't freaking like little wimpy punks who try to act cool on here. Especially when they insult someone over a stupid opinion that they disapprove of so that they can simply feel good about themselves, or whatever the reason may be.

    And I see that happen literally every single day on this site. It has even happened to me multiple times. Where somebody just judges you for your own simple opinion in something.

    Also, just because I like Sakura and she's my fav. doesn't mean I have bad taste in anime characters. It means that I actually take the time to understand a character and try to relate their life with my own damn life. >.>
     
         
    Last edited by -Sky-; 08-29-2012 at 04:59 AM.

  16. #66
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    i think everyone who wants to talk about sakura should just post their thoughts here. if you post it in naruto discussion you wil just get hated. which is unfair

    Wow! This is awesome! Thank you for sharing these points! Do you mind if I use them in a Pro-Sakura rant video?
    go for it

    She might lose but would give Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba a good fight
    i think shed own the shit out of them. databook supports me on this. shes almost as intelligent as shika

    Naruto fans hate her for ignoring Naruto, being mean to hi
    not once has sakura ignored naruto except in the beginning of part 1. and she hasnt been mean to him, shes just a tsundere. sakura hits naruto because she secretly loves what he does (ie the pranks and pervy techniques) but cant show it.
     
         

  17. #67
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    i think everyone who wants to talk about sakura should just post their thoughts here. if you post it in naruto discussion you wil just get hated. which is unfair
    Hey. That's a very, very good idea!^^ Thanks!

    I shall definitely allow it on here.

    Hm..and shall also try to spread the word to some people/friends as well.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    You got that right and the best thing to do with them is just ignore. Sometimes they do it just to get a reaction and shouldn't get to you like that. I've had to just walk away in some situations. Thats the point of this club here to talk about Sakura as much as we want to!
     
         

  19. #69
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFoo View Post
    You got that right and the best thing to do with them is just ignore. Sometimes they do it just to get a reaction and shouldn't get to you like that. I've had to just walk away in some situations. Thats the point of this club here to talk about Sakura as much as we want to!
    Yup. And I will certainly take advantage of that. Hope you do too.^^
     
         

  20. #70
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    You already know! lol
     
         

  21. #71
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    poor sakura chan when she finds out about tsunade so sad...and same with naruto
     
         

  22. #72
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    I know I was horrified when I seen all of that. It looked like she was in half, but even shocked she was still alive from that. Tsunade is strong and tough though, she won't die easily. I'm assuming she will sacrifice herself to save the other kage, who are still hanging on by a thread. I hate to think about both Naruto and Sakura when they learn of it, they will be crushed and I know Naruto will probably be real angry. Horrible what Madara did!
     
         

  23. #73
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    i think shed own the shit out of them. databook supports me on this. shes almost as intelligent as shika

    not once has sakura ignored naruto except in the beginning of part 1. and she hasnt been mean to him, shes just a tsundere. sakura hits naruto because she secretly loves what he does (ie the pranks and pervy techniques) but cant show it.
    1. I agree that her intelligence is close to Shikamaru's and in time will surpass Kakashi. However, I disagree with her beating the aforementioned characters as easily as you say since data book scores don't mean the character will win in a battle. going by your logic, Sakura can beat Neji and Temari which is probably not the case.

    What exactly is a Tsundere, a girl that pretends to have a soft side when in reality she is deceptive? Do you think Sakura is immune to genjutsu because of Inner Sakura considering the fact that it allowed her to break Ino's mind control? I wanted to start a thread on that.
     
         

  24. #74
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    i think everyone who wants to talk about sakura should just post their thoughts here. if you post it in naruto discussion you wil just get hated. which is unfair
    Well, everyone who went against me when it came to Sakura.. What can I say, they have their destiny...

    About Sakura's immunity at genjutsu. I don't think she's immune, she just counteracts it very fast.
     
         

  25. #75
    Member CoolFoo's Avatar
    Status
    CoolFoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ○Sakura Haruno FC○

    I like your signature Chatte and your right about Sakura probably being able to counter it, afterall she herself was a genjutsu user and has knowledge on it. With Tsunade, I like her too no matter what happens. Just don't see why some hate her as well!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •