Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

[Biography Test - Kaguya] -Taburn- vs Ace Uchiha

Greetings, -Taburn- & Ace Uchiha

You'll both be fighting each other for the rights to possess your kaguya biographies. Although you might win against the opponent, that doesn't ensure the right to have the bio. That is to be evaluated by the mod who checks and grades this test. This said, remember that the important thing is to showcase your abilities and skill when using the biography and its abilities, not to obliterate your enemy completely without skill.

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ You both will start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

Please give a link to the biography you are testing for and -Taburn- will be making the first move.

No one other than myself and the participants may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck to both of you!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Re: [Biography Test - Kaguya] -Taburn- vs Ace Uchiha

Kimimaro Kaguya

Thanks for officiating our match Mathias.
    Goodluck -Taburn-

Status
    Dec 2009
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei

Alaude Kaguya

Thanks for checking up on me for the test, Mathias
    Yeah, u also.

But dang u both had to spell my name wrong?

*As i step to mid range i focus some chakra into my legs and start sprinting at u, i swing my arms from my sides out front of me and as soon as my fingers are out in front of me i release 10 finger bullets at you.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

The Bullets fly at your body, with me right behind them, once i release the bullets i relax my arms and they fall to my sides as i run behind the bullets, and as my arms relax i release two bones from my forearms through the palm of my hands.

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

And as i enter short range i pull my arms back up and as i do so i begin to send a fury of 5 alternating right, left stabs at ur chest and stomach, which stab u just after the bullets hit you.*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Tauburn- View Post
    Alaude Kaguya

Thanks for checking up on me for the test, Mathias
    Yeah, u also.

But dang u both had to spell my name wrong?

*As i step to mid range i focus some chakra into my legs and start sprinting at u, i swing my arms from my sides out front of me and as soon as my fingers are out in front of me i release 10 finger bullets at you.

Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

The Bullets fly at your body, with me right behind them, once i release the bullets i relax my arms and they fall to my sides as i run behind the bullets, and as my arms relax i release two bones from my forearms through the palm of my hands.

Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

And as i enter short range i pull my arms back up and as i do so i begin to send a fury of 5 alternating right, left stabs at ur chest and stomach, which stab u just after the bullets hit you.*
    LoL! I had a feeling I was spelling that name of yours wrongly^^
    _____
    As you begin to shoot the bone bullets at me, I infuse my bones with chakra so as to make manipulation easier and faster. Then by manipulating the bone in my left shoulder, I remove a long bone in a sword form and begin to make rapid slashes in front of me, deflecting some bone bullets and with the use of acrobatic and fluid movements, I am able to dodge the fewer bullets that pass through my slashes.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of
    the Camellia

Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance
    forms. Using the ability to
    manipulate bone structure, The
    user removes a long bone in the
    form of a sword from their
    shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the
    bone can be increased many
    times so that it is as hard as
    steel. Using fluid and precise
    acrobatic movements, they cut
    down any opponent within striking distance.

By this time, you would be short range advancing towards me. I now hold the bone firmly in my right hand and wait for you. As you extend bones from you palms and come at me with great speed, I begin to manipulate my bones and cause a mass of them to protrude from many parts of my body and restrain you. It happens at an extremely rapid speed, leaving you not enough time to react. From my chest, a number of bones emerge and hold your hands in place(also piercing them) so that the bones do not reach me while another set of smaller bones emerge from my chest still and twist around your bones, strongly restraining them just incase you try to extend them further. From my legs, some other bones emerge and hold your legs(also piercing them) just incase you try to kick me. Other bones emerge from my ribs and waist and pierce your abdomen.

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance
    of the Larch

Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is
    the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a
    mass of razor-sharp bone spikes
    all over their body. The user can
    grow these bones at an
    extremely rapid rate so they
    can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the
    Bones are harder than steel,
    they can be used defensively to
    block or trap an opponent's
    strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the
    user basically untouchable at
    close range. When an opponent is
    close to the user, they spin very
    fast, rapidly slashing the foe in
    multiple areas of their body.

Now that I have restrained you and have bones piercing you, I raise my right hand with the bone sword and begin to strike you with amazing speed at different
    vital areas of your body.

(Susuki no Mai) – Dance of
    the Bell Tree

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 35
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user uses their bone sword to strike the enemy
    with amazing speed at different
    vital areas of their body.

I then retract my bones which were restraining and piercing you and take a few hops backwards as you fall to the ground.
    _____
    wOw! This KG is truly magnificent!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

*As i go in for my first stab with the bone sticking through my right palm, i see yours bones begin to wrap my right fore bone and hand, i quickly focus chakra into my arm making the stab even faster and send my left bone into the first sign of your bones trying to wrap my right hand, stabbing your bone with my left hand bone, i hop from the ground to push myself back a yard. Leaving the ground for only a sec, then dropping back to the ground my feet touch the dirt and i slide another foot. As i slide i retraced the bone in my palms, then remove my spinal column from my neck with my right hand.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Just as i go to remove my spinal column i throw my left arm around in a arced shape sending two sets of five finger bullet shot form my left hand, the first is aimed from ur stomach and the second set for your left ankle. With my spinal column hidden from sight due to me throwing my left should between your focus and sight.

Just as you lose sight of my right side, and i release the bullets i use the swing of my left arms momentum to spin myself to the right sending the vine flying at you from your right, at ur bone blade that then gets tangled with in my vines grip, and i rip the blade from your hand and send it flying off to ur left. Where i then pull my right arm back around and send my vine flying at u again, this time catching ur left arm wrapping it up and causing deep cuts*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As you start pulling away from me, I move closer towards you. When you hop backwards, I acrobatically use the bone in my right hand to slice your knees and then quickly retract my bones.
    Note: Although your hop takes only a second, I take advantage of the fact that as you hop backwards your legs leave the ground and your knees rise higher. This allows me to slice your knees without squating as much I am supposed to.

(Ryobu no Mai) – Dance of
    The Diamond World

Description: The user slices downward acrobatically with
    their sword, slicing the enemies knee.

Now, since you would be unable to land properly due to the slice, your defenses would be weakened. I quickly pull out two bone swords of the same length after dropping the longer one and in a quick manner dive after you. I now unleash a barrage of attacks that prevent you from falling to the ground peacefully. First, two rapid slashes on your face and neck with both swords. Then rapid stabs all over your body. Then to top it all, I dash behind you and release a mass of bones from all over my body which stabs you all over your body as you are fall.

(Yaemugura no Mai) –
    Dance of the Eightfold Vines

Description: The user pulls out two bone swords, and then dives
    onto the opponent, slashing
    twice. He then unleashes a furry
    of stabs, knocking the opponent
    back. He then Dashes behind the
    opponent, unleashing bone spikes all over their body and impaling
    the opponent.

Fascinating! Isn't it?

Last edited by Littlefinger.; 08-02-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

*Just as our bones leave each other from my stab to ur bone with my left bone, i see u pull ur right arm up to slash downward at my knee and i quickly thrust my left and right bone down and to my left in a cross formation, with my right bone over my left catching ur sword as it nears my knee on the side of the cross, then i pull my right bone up and to my right away from me, forcing ur blade to follow. This would throw u off for ur dive attack and as my feet touch the ground i retract my bone in my palms and quickly begin focusing chakra into my arms then grab my right hand with my left and send an elbow into ur chest, just as u recover from my whipping ur blade to the right.

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

And just as my elbow hits ur chest my left hand releases its grip on my right, bring my left hand back and from my left hand another bone sprouts from my palm and i send it through ur chest before it fully grows from my palm, just over my elbow, and the bone fully grows from my palm.*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As I am about slashing your knees, I see you bringing your bones from both palms to block my slash and I increase the force which I am using to slash. This also increases the speed and you therefore have to increase the speed you are using to cross your two bones and block my attack if not, I would slash your knees. Meanwhile, as I am moving my right hand to slash, I am growing a bone from my left palm. You don't see this because I have my left hand at my back and your head is bent downwards as you have to look at where I am about to slash and block it quickly with your bones. Now, I believe you block my slash in time. When my bone meets yours and you push it to your right, I let go of it, causing you to waste/expend more energy and so your hands just go freely. At the same time I am letting go of the bone in my right hand, I am driving the bone from my left palm into your skull. You do not see me do this because of the bolded part above.

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of
    the Willows

Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms.
    Using the ability to manipulate
    bone structure, The user will
    grow and extend a forearm
    bone through the palm of each
    hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their
    opponents.

As my bone breaks your skull and pierces your brain, leaving you dead or unconcious, I remove it and knock you into the air and quickly appear above you and extend multiple bone spikes from my arms which impale you and then you fall to the ground.

(Keyaki no Mai) – Dance of
    the Zelkova

Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user Knocks the opponent into the air and then
    appears above them before
    extending a large number of
    spikes from their arm to stab
    the opponent.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

*Just as i wave ur bone sword off to the right i notice a bone in your left palm coming for me, as i notice it i pull my left palm bone up towards yours catching it just on the inside of your bone pushing it slightly enough away that it doesn't pierce my head. (Since i only used my right palm bone to wave ur sword off i should have just enough time to catch urs and adjust its path. and when i would be waving it off my head would turn and catch ur bone with just enough time to deflect it.) As our bones connect mine slides along side urs enough i catch ur wrist, and just as i catch ur wrist i quickly pull myself around to my right spinning where i quickly focus chakra into my right elbow, then send my elbow into ur chest, and just as it connects i release bones from my knees elbows and heels,

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

My right elbow bone stabs u through the chest, and just as it pierces u i release ur left wrist and reach around to the back of ur neck and grip it with my left hand (having released my palm bones when i grabbed ur wrist.) as my grab the back of ur neck i quickly pull on ur neck while i thrust my knees into ur stomach. As i thrust my knees into ur stomach i quickly release another set of bones this time from my ribs, that extend outward quickly then close on ur body as soon as they pierce ur skin.*

(Since im not sure if i would have to post the justu again im posting it just in case.)

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

On seeing you use your bone to block my attack to your head, I begin to retract the bone into my palm as you are bringing your hand to my wrist. At the same time, I bend and twist my body so as to pick my long bone on the ground. By bending, my body goes beneath our hands and twisting helps me not to injure shoulder, as my arm goes in the same direction my body is going. Now that I have successfully picked the bone, you have grabbed my wrist and you are turning your body so as to jab me with your elbow. As I notice your bone coming out of your elbow and towards me, I slash your right arm with my bone and then slash left wrist(close to your palm, where the viens are clearly revealed).Causing you to let go of my wrist and you start losing blood. As my left arm is coming down, I release 5 finger drilling bullets to your chest and stomach. Since I'm close to you, the are very hard to evade. I then leap into the air and a large mass of bones protrude from my back. As I have taken my leap, you would have probably started your Larch, but in a slower and dizzy rate due to the amount of blood you are losing. I then slam into you with my bones. Although your Larch may defend some, it won't do so for all because of your slower pace and dizzyness.

(Genji Dansu) – Genji Dance
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slashes the opponent with their bone blades
    and then shoots numerous finger
    bullets at them and finishes off
    the opponent by jumping into
    the air and releasing numerous
    bones from their back.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

±± Both Failed ±±

Neither one of you showcased close combat skill to a level that would enable you to pass this test. Saying "I punch you" is very different from "I use my right fist to deliver a high punch from the right to your left shoulder".