Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 121
  1. #26
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    yea he almost broke randlemans arm right after he got up

    btw uchiha's dont know that nothin works on fedor...i mean even hes face expression doesnt change when he hits or gets hit... he has no emotions while fighting.. that makes hem a monster
    yeah his emotions are jsut.. awesome.

    And Emelianengan > Sharingan

    Hm i think his facial expression is some kind of genjutsu which makes his opponents fall into deep permament depression.
     
         

  2. #27
    Monuments and Melodies Raiden's Avatar
    Status
    Raiden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Fedor pwns

    This FC must reach 500 posts in his honour
     
         

  3. #28
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Fedor pwns

    This FC must reach 500 posts in his honour
    He sure does.

    Have u watched the baddest man on the planet?
     
         

  4. #29
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    did yall know that fedor is a russian experiment made to counter america's nuclear weapons??
     
         

  5. #30
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    did yall know that fedor is a russian experiment made to counter america's nuclear weapons??
    Yeah and Usa is placing their anti Fedor systems all over the Europe. Like Poland and other countries lol. But unfortunately that didnt work.
     
         

  6. #31
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Attention!


    Fedor has a fight vs Josh Barnett scheduled for 1 August 2009.
    What do you think will be the result of this fight?


    1. Fedor will defeat Josh by submission
    2. Fedor will KO Josh
    3. Fedor will TKO josh
    4. Referee will stop the fight because of Josh's injuries
    5. Josh will defeat Fedor ( LOL??)
    6. Josh will run away from the ring affected by Fedors emelianengan
     
         

  7. #32
    Monuments and Melodies Raiden's Avatar
    Status
    Raiden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Attention!


    Fedor has a fight vs Josh Barnett scheduled for 1 August 2009.
    What do you think will be the result of this fight?


    1. Fedor will defeat Josh by submission
    2. Fedor will KO Josh
    3. Fedor will TKO josh
    4. Referee will stop the fight because of Josh's injuries
    5. Josh will defeat Fedor ( LOL??)
    6. Josh will run away from the ring affected by Fedors emelianengan
    Josh will run away from the ring affected by Fedors emelianengan, as he runs away he falls over, Fedor jumps on him and rips his arm off with an armbar
     
         

  8. #33
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Attention!


    Fedor has a fight vs Josh Barnett scheduled for 1 August 2009.
    What do you think will be the result of this fight?


    1. Fedor will defeat Josh by submission
    2. Fedor will KO Josh
    3. Fedor will TKO josh
    4. Referee will stop the fight because of Josh's injuries
    5. Josh will defeat Fedor ( LOL??)
    6. Josh will run away from the ring affected by Fedors emelianengan
    4.. fedor will probably break off one of hes limbs
     
         

  9. #34
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    4.. fedor will probably break off one of hes limbs
    LOl thats possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Josh will run away from the ring affected by Fedors emelianengan, as he runs away he falls over, Fedor jumps on him and rips his arm off with an armbar

    Looks like a possible outcome!




    For you and for everyone to not lose trust for Fedor
    He still pwns!

    YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko vs Hiroya Takada

    This dude needed medical help after 14 seconds of fighting Fedor.



    YouTube - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye - Fedor Emelianenko vs Yugi Nagata


    ^ Poor Uchiha






    YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko vs Bobby Hoffman


    ! And look at Hoffmanns condition. He really looked like he was thinking " Shit man, That's fedor.. no point in this fight.. ill be ownd anyway"
    Hehe but he was smart enough to refuse.
     
         
    Last edited by roflcopter; 05-27-2009 at 03:14 PM.

  10. #35
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    LOl thats possible




    Looks like a possible outcome!




    For you and for everyone to not lose trust for Fedor
    He still pwns!

    YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko vs Hiroya Takada

    This dude needed medical help after 14 seconds of fighting Fedor.



    YouTube - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye - Fedor Emelianenko vs Yugi Nagata


    ^ Poor Uchiha






    YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko vs Bobby Hoffman


    ! And look at Hoffmanns condition. He really looked like he was thinking " Shit man, That's fedor.. no point in this fight.. ill be ownd anyway"
    Hehe but he was smart enough to refuse.

    how he kicked nagata on the ground was sick..
    and hoffman was the smartest guy he fought agains.. hoffman knew he would be death or hes crazy jaw would be broken... i wouldve quitted 2 if i was hem
     
         
    Last edited by Lovepotion; 05-27-2009 at 03:37 PM.

  11. #36
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Fedor is a coward. He is afraid fighting the epic Uchihas...
     
         

  12. #37
    Monuments and Melodies Raiden's Avatar
    Status
    Raiden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Fedor is a coward. He is afraid fighting the epic Uchihas...
    Take your sh*t elsewhere, you realise the people here will kill any Uchiha Fanclub so i'll just say this

    Go f*ck yourself. This is a serious FC for one of the greatest athletes in the world so take your flaming bs elsewhere
     
         

  13. #38
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Take your sh*t elsewhere, you realise the people here will kill any Uchiha Fanclub so i'll just say this

    Go f*ck yourself. This is a serious FC for one of the greatest athletes in the world so take your flaming bs elsewhere
    UCHIHAGELION:
    "52. 51. Once upon a time there was a man that didn't respect the Uchiha. He is no more."
     
         

  14. #39
    Monuments and Melodies Raiden's Avatar
    Status
    Raiden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    UCHIHAGELION:
    "52. 51. Once upon a time there was a man that didn't respect the Uchiha. He is no more."
    Dude, post crap like that again and you'll be crying
     
         

  15. #40
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Dude, post crap like that again and you'll be crying
    Uchihagelion:
    "56. Because of the Uchihas, people had to create a new unit of measurement, the DPS (Deaths per Second)."
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Dude, post crap like that again and you'll be crying
    ROFL make him :D
     
         

  17. #42
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    UCHIHAGELION:
    "52. 51. Once upon a time there was a man that didn't respect the Uchiha. He is no more."
    Did you mean this part of Uchihagelion?

    " 64* Once there was an Uchiha who wanted to challenge Fedor... now there are no uchihas left at all..."

    I already know ure trash.. but stop posting shit in this topic. We dont post in yours...
     
         
    Last edited by roflcopter; 05-27-2009 at 04:17 PM.

  18. #43
    Monuments and Melodies Raiden's Avatar
    Status
    Raiden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    ROFL make him :D
    lol, and now his boyfriends here

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Did you mean this part of Uchihagelion?

    " 64* Once there was an Uchiha who wanted to challenge Fedor... now there are no uchihas left at all..."
    Exactly
    Fedor > Tenten > Ino > Uchiha
     
         

  19. #44
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    lol, and now his boyfriends here



    Exactly
    Fedor > Tenten > Ino > Uchiha
    Uchihagelion: The true teachings:
    "59. "And thus Itachi sama left Uchiha mountain, and descended upon the mortal realm to teach them the meanings of Ownage""
     
         

  20. #45
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Uchihagelion: The true teachings:
    "59. "And thus Itachi sama left Uchiha mountain, and descended upon the mortal realm to teach them the meanings of Ownage""

    wrong again!

    " 65. And thus Fedor left WAMMA mountain, and descended upon the mortal realm to teach Uchihas the meanings of Ownage."


    Anyway this is a useless debate.. we all know that Emelianengan > sharingan. Permament facial expression no jutsu beats any Amaterasu + Fedor stated himself that he eats Susanoo's for breakfast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post



    Exactly
    Fedor > Tenten > Ino > Uchiha



    More like Fedor > tenten > ino > konohamaru > uchiha
     
         
    Last edited by roflcopter; 05-27-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #46
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    wrong again!

    " 65. And thus Fedor left WAMMA mountain, and descended upon the mortal realm to teach Uchihas the meanings of Ownage."


    Anyway this is a useless debate.. we all know that Emelianengan > sharingan. Permament facial expression no jutsu beats any Amaterasu + Fedor stated himself that he eats Susanoo's for breakfast.






    More like Fedor > tenten > ino > konohamaru > uchiha

    Uchihagelion:
    "53. Itachi is like zeus king of the gods, killing his own clan(like zeus did the titans) so he and hes brother(like Zeus and his brothers) could be the only gods" And" 44. Fedor is the sex slave of Orochimaru. But because he is weak and ugly, orochimaru chose the true god, Sasuke"
     
         

  22. #47
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Uchihagelion:
    "53. Itachi is like zeus king of the gods, killing his own clan(like zeus did the titans) so he and hes brother(like Zeus and his brothers) could be the only gods" And" 44. peaceful is the sex slave of Orochimaru. But because he is weak and ugly, orochimaru chose the true god, Sasuke"

    we all know Fedor, unlike the Uchihas, hasnt lost a fight.
    So we both know he's stronger >.<


    And u dont udnerstand when somebody asks you to stop the stupid bs right?
     
         

  23. #48
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    we all know Fedor, unlike the Uchihas, hasnt lost a fight.
    So we both know he's stronger >.<


    And u dont udnerstand when somebody asks you to stop the stupid bs right?
    No, i dont udnertsnad
     
         

  24. #49
    Monuments and Melodies Raiden's Avatar
    Status
    Raiden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    No, i dont udnertsnad
     
         

  25. #50
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fedor Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    OMG..
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •