View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
728. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    14 1.92%
  • 2

    10 1.37%
  • 3

    65 8.93%
  • 4

    164 22.53%
  • 5

    475 65.25%
Page 23 of 41 « First ... 1319202122232425262733 ... Last»
Results 441 to 460 of 802
  1. #441
    I'm over 9000! Saiyansnake's Avatar
    Status
    Saiyansnake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,732
    Hmph
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Hmmmm so this kinda explains how Kamui failed on the statue. Since they share 'the other dimension' Tobi just pushed it back out when it was getting absorbed. Kakashi looks like he's 1 or 2 more Kamuis from death.
     
         

  2. #442
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,073
    Location
    you know...around
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    5/5. Kakashi is such a boss. I have not thought tobi was obito in years but the fact that their jutsu are directly connected makes me consider it greatly. Kakashi is a genius. I remember it was a thread asking who cracked the mask and most figured naruto or guy but I knew kakashi was the boss who did it. Kakashi my favorite
     
         

  3. #443
    Academy Student
    Status
    obikashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    How can anybody say that "Tobi is not Obito..." I think he is Obito! I hear people argue he's not because Obito must be around Kakashi's age, and that Kakashi was young and Tobi was grown during the attack of the Nine Tailed Fox. Yeah true, Tobi was grown, but aren't ya'll forgetting this is the Ninja World? Please Consider an old episode of Naruto. In the later half of episode 21, during the Chunin exams, You'll see Rock Lee get floored by two "genin boys". Then towards the end of that episode, You'll see those same two "boys" transform into their true selves: Izumo and Kotetsu, who are Chunin that happen to be GROWN MEN! So what does this mean? It means that it is VERY possible that Tobi transformed into the boy, Obito. Why? As part of a set up to eliminate Konaha's most feared ninja, Minato Namikaze. So whats the other part of the set up? Giving Kakashi his left sharingan, of course. I'd bet "Tobi" manipulated the men to attack young Kakashi. "Take out his eye, but do not kill him" he'd say. Then upon Obito's "death" consider what he said to Kakashi, "Im about to die, but I'll become your EYE and SEE the future WITH you" I believe Tobi can actually see through Kakashi's sharingan. If that's the case, then Tobi did that to keep reconnaissance on Konaha and Minato, who he knew was close to Kakashi. In order for Tobi to achieve his Moon's Eye Plan, he would want to be the only person in the Ninja World to have the sharingan. So here's his whole plan, I believe: "First and foremost: RECON (gotta get information first, in which kakashi's sharingan would be useful), then eliminate Minato (a huge threat), then use sharingan to control the Nine Tails and attack Konaha (which he knew would aroused suspicions on the Uchiha), Then use Konaha's suspicions to wipe out the Uchiha except for Itachi (who'd still be useful), Form the Akatsuki, Collect the Tailed Beast, Resurrect the Ten Tails, Become the Ten Tails Jinchuriki, Kill Kakashi (but not before telling him who he was and that he,Kakashi, unknowingly helped carry out his plan), And finally, cast genjutsu on the World. Moon's Eye Plan: Success. OBITO IS TOBI.
     
         

  4. #444
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by obikashi View Post
    How can anybody say that "Tobi is not Obito..." I think he is Obito! I hear people argue he's not because Obito must be around Kakashi's age, and that Kakashi was young and Tobi was grown during the attack of the Nine Tailed Fox. Yeah true, Tobi was grown, but aren't ya'll forgetting this is the Ninja World? Please Consider an old episode of Naruto. In the later half of episode 21, during the Chunin exams, You'll see Rock Lee get floored by two "genin boys". Then towards the end of that episode, You'll see those same two "boys" transform into their true selves: Izumo and Kotetsu, who are Chunin that happen to be GROWN MEN! So what does this mean? It means that it is VERY possible that Tobi transformed into the boy, Obito. Why? As part of a set up to eliminate Konaha's most feared ninja, Minato Namikaze. So whats the other part of the set up? Giving Kakashi his left sharingan, of course. I'd bet "Tobi" manipulated the men to attack young Kakashi. "Take out his eye, but do not kill him" he'd say. Then upon Obito's "death" consider what he said to Kakashi, "Im about to die, but I'll become your EYE and SEE the future WITH you" I believe Tobi can actually see through Kakashi's sharingan. If that's the case, then Tobi did that to keep reconnaissance on Konaha and Minato, who he knew was close to Kakashi. In order for Tobi to achieve his Moon's Eye Plan, he would want to be the only person in the Ninja World to have the sharingan. So here's his whole plan, I believe: "First and foremost: RECON (gotta get information first, in which kakashi's sharingan would be useful), then eliminate Minato (a huge threat), then use sharingan to control the Nine Tails and attack Konaha (which he knew would aroused suspicions on the Uchiha), Then use Konaha's suspicions to wipe out the Uchiha except for Itachi (who'd still be useful), Form the Akatsuki, Collect the Tailed Beast, Resurrect the Ten Tails, Become the Ten Tails Jinchuriki, Kill Kakashi (but not before telling him who he was and that he,Kakashi, unknowingly helped carry out his plan), And finally, cast genjutsu on the World. Moon's Eye Plan: Success. OBITO IS TOBI.
    Stopped reading after that, Obito is too insignificant of a character to be Tobi
     
         

  5. #445
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    I didn't even involve Naruto WIKI...also like I edited in my response..It's kinda like "Sage Art" before a sage mode technique...BTW you're claiming there's more information to back your argument is not your opinion, but your speculation. There is more information and LOGIC signifying that he's talking about the technique, not his name.

    Nonetheless, you also have a right to opinion, but stating there is more information leaning towards your opinion doesn't make any sense at all.

    The Argument here is Speculation vs Logic.

    Logic= Analyzing the situation and the potential meaning of what he said and reason for saying it
    Speculation= Him saying "Uchiha Kaenjin" for no reason but whispering to himself because it's his name.

    Just trying to point that out.
    Its nothing like sage art or sage mode, he says don't underestimate me Uchiha Kaenjin, move on to a new mystery people because his name is solved.
     
         

  6. #446
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    Its nothing like sage art or sage mode, he says don't underestimate me Uchiha Kaenjin, move on to a new mystery people because his name is solved.


    Uchiha Kaenjin is in his THOUGHTS, he's saying the jutsu's name in his MIND.

    Only thing that's solved here is you=moron.
     
         

  7. #447
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    The fact is that some people just can't accept its not who they want it to be therefore ignoring the context in which the name is spoken and diving into this delusion that Jutsu's include the clan name now.
    First u swore it was fire barrier, then flame incampment, and now ring of fire. Give up already.
     
         

  8. #448
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    The fact is that some people just can't accept its not who they want it to be therefore ignoring the context in which the name is spoken and diving into this delusion that Jutsu's include the clan name now.
    First u swore it was fire barrier, then flame incampment, and now ring of fire. Give up already.
    You have no valid argument for you so called "context", there was no context in the name as he was saying the name a jutsu.

    I called it here and now, it's not his name, when we find out for sure I'm certain you'll change your account name so you don't look like a dumbass.
     
         

  9. #449
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post


    Uchiha Kaenjin is in his THOUGHTS, he's saying the jutsu's name in his MIND.

    Only thing that's solved here is you=moron.
    I originally thought he was saying his name in his mind, but everyone seems to think that he was saying it out loud if youve been reading the thread.

    Why would he say the name of the jutsu in his mind genius?
     
         

  10. #450
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Best team ever.
     
         

  11. #451
    Member beastbomb9's Avatar
    Status
    beastbomb9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    a barrier made of the black flames of the Uchiha thts sick best barrier ever
     
         

  12. #452
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    I originally thought he was saying his name in his mind, but everyone seems to think that he was saying it out loud if youve been reading the thread.

    Why would he say the name of the jutsu in his mind genius?
    Not even gonna waste my time with you anymore, you're a joke

    Your logic= Flawed, no moron says his name in a battle in his mind randomly, and people DO say jutsu's in their mind.
     
         

  13. #453
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    You have no valid argument for you so called "context", there was no context in the name as he was saying the name a jutsu.

    I called it here and now, it's not his name, when we find out for sure I'm certain you'll change your account name so you don't look like a dumbass.
    You havent done anything except prove me right, and when the time comes when Kishimoto confirms it, u might wanna stop reading the manga since u have such a hard time understanding it.

    Uchiha Kaenjin Vs Hatake Kakashi,
     
         

  14. #454
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    Not even gonna waste my time with you anymore, you're a joke

    Your logic= Flawed, no moron says his name in a battle in his mind randomly, and people DO say jutsu's in their mind.

    Good, go warm u up some milk and take a nap baby boy.
     
         

  15. #455
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    You havent done anything except prove me right, and when the time comes when Kishimoto confirms it, u might wanna stop reading the manga since u have such a hard time understanding it.

    Uchiha Kaenjin Vs Hatake Kakashi,
    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    Good, go warm u up some milk and take a nap baby boy.
    Now insulting me directly because you can't think of a good argument, I'm scared for my life, someone call the cops


    Nobody's words are getting to him guys.
     
         

  16. #456
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    Not even gonna waste my time with you anymore, you're a joke

    Your logic= Flawed, no moron says his name in a battle in his mind randomly, and people DO say jutsu's in their mind.
    They do say their name in there mind if their trying to hide it.
    The name calling lets me know u take this way to serious and u should get some rest.
     
         

  17. #457
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    His name is Uchiha Kaenjin and he said don't underestimate him, need i say more.
     
         

  18. #458
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    They do say their name in there mind if their trying to hide it.



    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    His name is Uchiha Kaenjin and he said don't underestimate him, need i say more.
     
         

  19. #459
    Member
    Status
    joe256 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    101
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Don't worry we still havent seen what he looks like, so we can still ponder that now that we know his name.
     
         

  20. #460
    Member goat's Avatar
    Status
    goat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    64
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Eye View Post
    Alright after lurking for a very long time I'm finally going to make my first post/theory :P.. Don't hate k? This is just my theory just ive been breaking down on tobi..like everyone else

    First off i just want to point out some things about the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju. Like the First he is directly related to the Sage. Obviously he has all of the knowledge of the past and is a genius. It was stated that he was practicing Space/Time Jutsu, like Tobi/Minato, but he never mastered it the way they did.

    In the manga where he died we are introduced to Kagami Uchiha, who i assume was one of his students. As some people have stated he can possibly be Obitos father, but thats more assumptions. However, since he was trained by Tobirama I believe he has some basic understanding behind Space/Time Jutsu, Kagami (Who I believe to be Tobi) named his son in honor of his teacher, and his own Alias after him. He mastered what his master could not and he tried to teach his son some of it, or perhaps Obito saw his father practicing it and that is how he unlocked the ability to use Kamui, to which Kakashi now has. It can also explain why they share the same dimension

    Kagami, who again i am assuming is Obitos father,and also directly related to Madara, would want revenge on the leaf for his only sons death, especially on Kakashi for not only letting his son die but also taking the eye of his son with the jutsu he mastered and his son witnessed, thus also possibly being a threat. Not to mention all his quotes of spite directly related to Kakashi it feels like Tobi hates him the most. Rin could possibly have seen what he was plotting and he silenced her as well as being a passive aggresive ******* on Kakkashi by eliminating the person he cared deeply for. He is also in the range to have known Madara and fight Minato, unlike Obito, and would want revenge directly on Minato for also not protecting his son.

    Kakashi can use the Kamui because Obito had begin to unlock after witnessing his father practicing it and he had practiced it some.

    In short Tobirama started to teach Kagami, who Kagami started to teach to Obito but he was killed and his sharingan was passed to Kakashi, which explains why Kakashi's sharingan can also use the Kamui.

    There are some loops holes in this..such as assumptions and since Madara "died" before obito was born I am unsure as to how Kagami and he would have made their plans with Nagato's revival, unless there were more people involved such as Izuna still lurking around..Idk i have a lot of crazy theories :P

    This sounds good to me !! would also explain why he might want negatoes reanimation jutsu - idk just adding to it...

    bottom line kishi knows how to f with our minds - and we all seem to love it so no complaint here just a comment.


    ps your wrong about the name - why the F would kishi through it out like that? then again why would a six foot tall wookie live on a planet with a bunch of 3 foot tall e-walks.... it does not make since.....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •