164 22.53%

475 65.25%
Page 30 of 33 « First ... 202627282930313233 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

Wonderful to have a return to the basics of teamwork and tactics.

Liked
    - Kakashi figuring out Tobi's ability.
    - Killer Bee actually doing something and Tobi defending with a new Uchiha technique.
    - More action from Gai.
    - Tobi finally taking a real hit.

Disliked
    - Naruto still taking a backseat and Killer bee not doing anything in the fight.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HG Swells View Post
    Liked

- Killer Bee actually doing something.

Disliked
    - Killer bee not doing anything in the fight.
    Wat.

Copy ninja no Maruko Uchiha Maruko's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No manga this week?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im still wondering who is "the person that knows everything"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thengo Chronicles

people it's a whole dimension not a small room!!!! obviously Kakashi made sure that the rasengan was close to Tobi ib the other dimension!!! who knows but to suggest that Tobi wold be tripping on Deidara's arms in the other dimensions hahaha well who knows...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kbhtozz92 View Post
    I am a little confused about something related to this chapter! because if any one noticed during the Pain invasion of the leaf arc kakashi used the kamui to save choji as well as himself! did those items he sent flying to the other dimension also hit tobi even though he was no where near the leaf at the time?
    There is a connection with Kakashi's Kamui and Tobi's jutsu when they are being used at the same time no matter wether it is his absorbing or teleporting which is why Kakashi deduced that it is all one jutsu not 2.

Kakashi sends the rasengan into the dimension and it comes out when Tobi is using his jutsu trying to capture naruto at the same time it seems

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    im still wondering who is "the person that knows everything"
    I believe that Sasuke has gotten a hold of something that he will use Orochimaru to revive the sage of the six paths to ask him questions, why else would he need Orochimaru.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It think its pretty cool that the 4th Hokage defeated the masked man, and now his only surviving student is the one that finally figures out his weakness.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    I believe that Sasuke has gotten a hold of something that he will use Orochimaru to revive the sage of the six paths to ask him questions, why else would he need Orochimaru.
    i dont think its the just one person sasuke was referring too. because when he was discussing it with orochimaru,orochimaru said what do you want to meet "them" for.so the one that knows everything could be more than one person.its in chapter 593

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

tobi is mizuki!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think its the just one person sasuke was referring too. because when he was discussing it with orochimaru,orochimaru said what do you want to meet "them" for.so the one that knows everything could be more than one person.its in chapter 593
    You may be right and if your you are then I would have to say that he could be talking about the third Hokage who is in my opinion the one that new everything about what happened to Itachi and maybe the advisers but Orochimaru's definitely going to reviving someone along the lines.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can't be the third now that I think about it because he can't be revived.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He said he needed Orochimaru to do something for him, the only thing I can think of is that it is to use the reanimation jutsu but it is possible it could be something else.

Slasher Sage Rikudou Hatake 187's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:flaw:
    Quote Originally Posted by EYES OF ITACHI View Post
    i expected naruto's rasengan to do more damage as well since minato's serverly damaged tobi with one hit....naruto's rasengan in chakra mode should have done way more damage then minato's rasengan
    Minato's rasengan hit him dead on while Naruto's grazed him so I don't think you can compare the two until Naruto gets a direct hit like his dad did:flaw:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    tobi is mizuki!
    mizuki was the first villian in the naruto series.damn i forgot who he was for a second,i had to type his name on google to see who he was lmao

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He said he needed Orochimaru to do something for him, the only thing I can think of is that it is to use the reanimation jutsu but it is possible it could be something else.
    yea im almost certain that scroll is used to revive or summon someone.it could be the sons of the sage, maybe

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea im almost certain that scroll is used to revive or summon someone.it could be the sons of the sage, maybe
    I agree but I also believe that Tobi is the eldest son of the sage of the six paths. I think that when Madara initially left Konoha when the Uchiha decided peace over war with the Senju that in the time gap The masked man ( Eldest son of the sage of the six paths) found him and taught him how to control the nine tails. It wasnt until later that he would go back to the village with his new found weapon to beat Hashirama. Not destroy the village, but to become the leader and control it and restore the Uchiha name which is what the eldest son would have wanted as well.

The only link that Madara and the Masked Man seem to have is the knowledge to control the 9 tails but at this point we all know that they are two different people but they know who each other are.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree but I also believe that Tobi is the eldest son of the sage of the six paths. I think that when Madara initially left Konoha when the Uchiha decided peace over war with the Senju that in the time gap The masked man ( Eldest son of the sage of the six paths) found him and taught him how to control the nine tails. It wasnt until later that he would go back to the village with his new found weapon to beat Hashirama. Not destroy the village, but to become the leader and control it and restore the Uchiha name which is what the eldest son would have wanted as well.

The only link that Madara and the Masked Man seem to have is the knowledge to control the 9 tails but at this point we all know that they are two different people but they know who each other are.
    After that we all know now that Madara died but also awakened his rinnegan which is what The masked man took from him and gave to Nagato. Then Itachi came knocking on his door and he decided to use Madaras name because know one would even remember or know who he really was if he told them which is why he considers himself as know one.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i say the same thing.my theory about who tobi was ,was the elder son, but for some reason i started to have doubts about my theory.at this point,tobi can be anyone (except obito) but for now i believe tobi is more likely the elder son.tobi was the only one to believe the sage of six paths myth was real,instead of a myth. and also he had so much details about the sage and the sons. when jiraiya told us the story,he didnt have much details about the sage.he just knew about the sage's eyes and nothing else,he didnt even knew about the sons.that is one of the few reasons why i believe its the elder son.in order for someone to have so much knowledge about the myth,they must had live through it.it was in chapter 462 when he told the story to kakashi and naruto.

Last edited by robert31393; 08-07-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is no one.

Maybe he's saying he's a lot of people...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke is going to meet the third.
    Sasuke was specifically thinking of Hiruzen. He called whoever he wished to speak to "the one who knows everything" and I think Orochimaru said "what do you want to talk to THEM for?".
    If he said this when he saw the scroll it's likely referring to those inside the shinigami who Hiruzen is one of, but I can't remember exactly what happened in this chapter. I guess I have to reread that part.

Could the scroll be the scroll used to summon the death god? They said it could be used to take control of the war, it must be something powerful

Slasher Sage Rikudou Hatake 187's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Great chapter props to Kakashi who is still a beast.

I used to not really buy that Tobi is Obito I used to believe Obito was a red herring. & I could never understand how a guy who sacrificed himself to save his friends could turn into a guy who wants to take over the world. & also the fact Tobi looks old.

But now the more we see of Tobi the more I'm starting to believe he is Obito from his powers being similar if not exactly the same as Kakashi's & the fact he knows Kakashi & Guy personally. & I started thinking that maybe Tobi isn't old maybe his face is just disfigured from the giant rocks smashing his face.

But if Tobi is Obito it wouldn't be that bad because the story would be really good especially the conflict between Obito & Kakashi.
    Has it ever occurred to any of you that maybe because the sharringan is a trait of Uchiha bloodline perhaps the sharringans themselves connect them to the same parallel dimension and not necessarily the fact that they come from the same Uchiha (Obito)? just food for thought

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Hatake 187 View Post
    Has it ever occurred to any of you that maybe because the sharringan is a trait of Uchiha bloodline perhaps the sharringans themselves connect them to the same parallel dimension and not necessarily the fact that they come from the same Uchiha (Obito)? just food for thought
    i agree with you so much. because kakashi's eye and tobi's eye isnt exactly the same.kakashi can absorb things from a distance,but tobi have to touch things to absorb it. +rep

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is a connection with Kakashi's Kamui and Tobi's jutsu when they are being used at the same time no matter wether it is his absorbing or teleporting which is why Kakashi deduced that it is all one jutsu not 2.

Kakashi sends the rasengan into the dimension and it comes out when Tobi is using his jutsu trying to capture naruto at the same time it seems
    Ok that makes alot of sense! so if i understand you correctly only when Tobi uses his jutsu at the same time does kakashi's plan take effect?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke is going to revive all 4 hokages since they know everything ...
    First knows abt madara....
    Second knows abt space transformation...
    Third knows abt Orochimaru's edo tensai techniques
    Fourth knows abt Masked Man Tobi ....

Hence Sasuke needs all those to ask all questions......

Hey I bet this is going for real......
    Just wait and see..........