View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
728. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    14 1.92%
  • 2

    10 1.37%
  • 3

    65 8.93%
  • 4

    164 22.53%
  • 5

    475 65.25%
Page 30 of 41 « First ... 2026272829303132333440 ... Last»
Results 581 to 600 of 802
  1. #581
    Academy Student
    Status
    Christovichn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Uchiha Kaenjin might be a barrier Jutsu passed down in the Uchiha clan or something.
     
         

  2. #582
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    BISHOPALONE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    822
    Location
    EATING RAMEN WITH ITACHI AND KAKASHI
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Awesome chapter, Kakashi is my man. If he were originally an Uchiha, he might be d best there. Anyway that his dimension and Tobi's are d related doesnt make Tobi Obito. If they all have different dimensions of there own, Sasuke might not have been able to dispel Itachi's tsukoyomi.
    Me still thinks that Tobi is Kagami but we'll find out soon enof.
     
         

  3. #583
    I'm over 9000! Saiyansnake's Avatar
    Status
    Saiyansnake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,732
    Hmph
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    I bet Kakashi is going to use Kamui to send a clone of Naruto to the other dimension. Then Naruto and his clone will perform a simultaneous attack on Tobi. He can't be intangible is both places at the same time
     
         

  4. #584
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdayo26 View Post
    yeah i agree. Damn that izanagi!

    anywayz what is +rep?
    Its when you click on the green flag on the upper right hand side of the comment. it adds to the user's reputation. people say +rep to let you know they added to your reputation.
     
         

  5. #585
    Member Knights Saotome's Avatar
    Status
    Knights Saotome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    377
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    ok so sum everything up

    who is tobi?
    we dont know, it could be a number of people for many reason. obito is my main guess heres why. we know he was crushed (partly) by a boulder, we know he knew the 4th hokage. tobi also knew the fourth hokage because he made remarks that made it seem like he knew him when he frist tried to kill naruto. we also know half of tobi is made from zestu. we know the s/t justus are linked. we know tobi PRETENDED to be madrara but know for a fact that madrara was the one who gave nagito his rinngan, due madrara remark when we frist saw him. also if obito surived then there a bigass gap in his backstory, and thinking about it, it could be filled with who knows what? its possiable that madrara was alive to meet him as well? if he was alive to meet nagito? maybe madrara told zetus to repair his body and then passed on his shairgan collection? because he def had one. also who know what other terrors he went though? there are many other theroys which are equally convincing but this is what i feel is right.

    2 tobi's new Justu

    it is not his name! he did not think or even say it! it was just a label so we arent all like duhwtfhappenedderp.

    3. yes tobi only uses one justu
    we known this already thou, we learned all about his power in the konan vs tobi fight. the reason its such a big deal now is cause naruto and gang had no idea how it works cause they werent there when it was revealed. now they know and kaskashi link ti tobi space many just proves he has an obito family shairggan. i have noticted that familys have ms power that deals with one thing. for sasuke's family it is the ?amrasust?. sasuke ms power is to put out the black flames, something no else could do. iticha's summons the black flames, the only reason sasuke cloud use the black before transplanting his brothers eyes is cause he was givein the power to by iticha.

    ik names are spelled wrong but i can barely spell english words so yeah.
     
         

  6. #586
    Academy Student
    Status
    alejandro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Good chapter. 4/5.

    I bet Kishimoto will make Kamui 'finite' (I know it already is, but it seems that Kakashi can do more than 2 now) and Kakashi only has a 'one more use of kamui'. So I predict next chapter will be somewhere along the lines of... "Good news, I know how to hit him, Bad news we can only do it one more time!".

    That's something I personally dislike about Good vs. Evil in the Narutoverse. Evil power is infinite - look at Madara's repertoire, immortal, un-hitable (finest shield + Rinnegan + Sharingan) - while good is always 'measured'. Naruto can no longer use Kurama's power.

    And Obito = Tobi is a possibility. I believe Kishimoto is being very deliberately in making us think so. Tobi's Sharingan is on the left, Kakashi on the right. Their Sharingan power is 'similar'. Tobi's 'face' (what little we have seen) seems to be at a similar age of Kakashi, His responses to Kakashi are 'confusing', etc. I know he battled the 4th and that 'invalidates' the possibility, but in Narutoverse many things could happen.

    I for one don't care to see Tobi's face. I have accepted Tobi as a masked character. Similar to a Mexican Pro Wrestler, I don't necessarily need to see his face to enjoy his show. What I care about is... why the hell a portion of chakra woke infinite tsukoyomi?! They should have used Samehada to absorb chakra from all tailed beasts and 'boom'!
     
         

  7. #587
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26,647
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    1 thing everyone's not seeing. The last page, Kakashi shut his sharingan eye and re-opened his normal eye. I'm afraid he may be out of kamui's
     
         

  8. #588
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    401
    Location
    yonder
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    ok so please explain why when kakashi spoke in his mind during the chapter, it was same font as "kaenjin uchiha". please explain, because you have no logic in your opinion
    Look at mangastream's translation, will ya? And don't get me started on logic.
     
         

  9. #589
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    While I agree with you that Obito IS NOT Tobi. I disagree with you about his birth. He was born when Madara was alive, in presumably the leaf. He also died before Madara did in the 3rd ninja world war. a.k.a Nagato's parents died then and Madara met him and implanted his eyes (so he could kill the shnobi that killed his dog/threatened his friends) But the problem is this, when Tobi attacked the leaf he was fully grown battling the 4th hokage. Kakashi was still a kid, along with guy. They were the same age so how would Orbitio grow in age, skill, and raw knowledge in such a short time?

    So far there is no rational answer....
    I also agree with Tobi is not Obito but nagato was in the 2 ninja war not the 3rd. Because it was when jiarya was a teenager and became one of the sannin. obito was not even a twinkle in his parents eye.
     
         

  10. #590
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    590
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    1 thing everyone's not seeing. The last page, Kakashi shut his sharingan eye and re-opened his normal eye. I'm afraid he may be out of kamui's
    No , he didnt re-open .
     
         

  11. #591
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    [QUOTE=miky617;7737244]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu sannin View Post
    I just came up with this a few moments ago. Maybe he's warping and un-warping at such a high rate that he appears to be solid even though he is not. QUOTE]

    Wrong. His fight with Konan disproves this. He teleports by absorbing himself. He is solid when he absorbs something. That's how he got hurt by fighting Konan. If his intangibility came from teleporting that fast, then he wouldn't have had a problem fighting her, nor anybody. He could just telespam the place like Minato and pwn them.

    I also believe this. Tobi is not the yellow flash. which is why i like the Narutoverse. Kishi tries not to give people the same powers. even naruto is not like his dad(although i was hoping he would learn to use his body flicker tech:D)
     
         

  12. #592
    Academy Student
    Status
    hadingrh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    5/5 kakashi is really the boss here.
    I have a different analysis regarding what had kakashi done during this battle.
    Kakashi did not send the kunai and rasengan to the tobi's space, but what he was doing was made the kunai and rasengan intangible for a second to somewhere dimension (either different or same with tobi's) and halted it at the side of tobi's shoulder, and then made it re-tangible in a time when tobi made himself materialized.

    Kakashi said at page 16, "At first I reckoned you were using two jutsu, one to dematerialize and one to make appear and disappear". But dont. My analysis is Kakashi thinks that tobi only dematerialize himself for a second.
    Because, exact guessing where could be tobi hidden in the millions of possibilities of the space time is almost hard to predict (almost impossible).
    So what was kakashi doing is a copy of tobi's jutsu. that's why kakashi is the boss of jutsuutsushi.
    Who's with me? :ice::ice:
     
         
    Last edited by hadingrh; 08-02-2012 at 07:12 PM.

  13. #593
    Member Knights Saotome's Avatar
    Status
    Knights Saotome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    377
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by potheadsage View Post
    I also agree with Tobi is not Obito but nagato was in the 2 ninja war not the 3rd. Because it was when jiarya was a teenager and became one of the sannin. obito was not even a twinkle in his parents eye.
    i think that tobi was younger when he fought the 4th. he was not level in hight with the fourth and he was also much less experienced, the tobi the fourth fought would of lost to the teamwork of naruto and comp. also hes close in highth to the fourth because he was a grown adult but still a freshy. which is why the others who were the same age wasnt going to fight becuase they would drag the more experienced ninja down.
     
         

  14. #594
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    Like I said before, I've read this manga for a long time and have heard alot of jutsu's come and go, but never have I heard of a Jutsu that has a first and last name or even rarely if ever a Jutsu that consist of 2 words.

    Kishimoto gave u the masked mans name, be thankful and accept it for what it is.
    Look i know everyone is debating this but Kishi said he was revealing tobi soon. so this could just be the name of the guy whose tech he is using also. Tobi also said he is no one. it could be his name it might not be. no one knows for certain. i can't say that something is definatley one way with out real facts and all we are doing is assuming we know what Kishi meant. is anyone of us in Kishi's head...no.
     
         

  15. #595
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Knights Saotome View Post
    i think that tobi was younger when he fought the 4th. he was not level in hight with the fourth and he was also much less experienced, the tobi the fourth fought would of lost to the teamwork of naruto and comp. also hes close in highth to the fourth because he was a grown adult but still a freshy. which is why the others who were the same age wasnt going to fight becuase they would drag the more experienced ninja down.
    nothing you said here disproves what i said. I said Nagato not tobi. plus if nagato as a child got the eyes from tobi. how can he be obito. Logic. that would mean that IF it was Obito he went back in time to give nagato the eyes. Nagato was trained by a young jiarya. and so was the 4th. which is why i said Obito was not even a twinkle in his folks eyes...do you understand what i am trying to say now? and i am not trying to be a jerk here.
     
         

  16. #596
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Eye View Post
    Alright after lurking for a very long time I'm finally going to make my first post/theory :P.. Don't hate k? This is just my theory just ive been breaking down on tobi..like everyone else

    First off i just want to point out some things about the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju. Like the First he is directly related to the Sage. Obviously he has all of the knowledge of the past and is a genius. It was stated that he was practicing Space/Time Jutsu, like Tobi/Minato, but he never mastered it the way they did.

    In the manga where he died we are introduced to Kagami Uchiha, who i assume was one of his students. As some people have stated he can possibly be Obitos father, but thats more assumptions. However, since he was trained by Tobirama I believe he has some basic understanding behind Space/Time Jutsu, Kagami (Who I believe to be Tobi) named his son in honor of his teacher, and his own Alias after him. He mastered what his master could not and he tried to teach his son some of it, or perhaps Obito saw his father practicing it and that is how he unlocked the ability to use Kamui, to which Kakashi now has. It can also explain why they share the same dimension

    Kagami, who again i am assuming is Obitos father,and also directly related to Madara, would want revenge on the leaf for his only sons death, especially on Kakashi for not only letting his son die but also taking the eye of his son with the jutsu he mastered and his son witnessed, thus also possibly being a threat. Not to mention all his quotes of spite directly related to Kakashi it feels like Tobi hates him the most. Rin could possibly have seen what he was plotting and he silenced her as well as being a passive aggresive ******* on Kakkashi by eliminating the person he cared deeply for. He is also in the range to have known Madara and fight Minato, unlike Obito, and would want revenge directly on Minato for also not protecting his son.

    Kakashi can use the Kamui because Obito had begin to unlock after witnessing his father practicing it and he had practiced it some.

    In short Tobirama started to teach Kagami, who Kagami started to teach to Obito but he was killed and his sharingan was passed to Kakashi, which explains why Kakashi's sharingan can also use the Kamui.

    There are some loops holes in this..such as assumptions and since Madara "died" before obito was born I am unsure as to how Kagami and he would have made their plans with Nagato's revival, unless there were more people involved such as Izuna still lurking around..Idk i have a lot of crazy theories :P
    Have you ever read the Kakashi chronicles? Obito never used kamui or talked about his dad using anything like space time. he unlocked his shariingan on the battle field right before he died. so please check that to rework your theory.
     
         

  17. #597
    Member naruosa's Avatar
    Status
    naruosa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    43
    Location
    kohonagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    what a chaptar kakashi is truly boss.
    Prediton
    Naruto should use a bujudama so as kakashi to transport to tobis dimension
     
         

  18. #598
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomBlackKid View Post
    Please Excuse the double post but Sorry I'm not going to stop adding colors it actually doesn't make it harder to read it draws in attention due to the color and also it actually just makes it more fun to read if it has colors :P But just this once I won't highlight it just for you :P:ice::ice::ice:
    it is a preference. i don't like reading highlighted posts but do you. if i choose not to read a hugh post because of it so be it.
     
         

  19. #599
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Heikou View Post
    joe256: You say to look at the context? Well look at the context of the overall situation. Tobi still has his mask, and his entire character is based around an ambiguous identity. It makes no sense for Tobi to reveal his identity in this way, and it makes no sense to bother hiding his identity (from the readers) if he was someone we knew nothing about. Additionally, the wiki has someone whom, I presume, knows Japanese and provided a literal translation of "Kaenjin", which is "Fire Barrier" (or something similar). Do you know Japanese and can provide a more accurate translation?

    The sensible theories for Tobi I've heard are:
    Uchiha Kagami (or another Uchiha from the same era)
    Uchiha Izuna
    Some sort of Zetsu clone or construct created by Madara
    i love the Logic we need more. keep posting rep
     
         

  20. #600
    Banned
    Status
    Rujel96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    60
    Location
    Right next to you
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    seems possible
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •