View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
728. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    14 1.92%
  • 2

    10 1.37%
  • 3

    65 8.93%
  • 4

    164 22.53%
  • 5

    475 65.25%
Page 31 of 41 « First ... 21272829303132333435 ... Last»
Results 601 to 620 of 802
  1. #601
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomBlackKid View Post
    :kaito::kaito::mugi::kagutsuchi::kagutsuchi::
    Don't Underestimate me, UCHIHA KAENJIN Which means Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment in English.
    As we
    all know Uchiha's Nature is mainly fire and sasuke also has an affinity for Electricity as we have come to find out on how he used to spam the living daylight out of Chidori. Also he still continues to use that affinity so it was probably a skill that was branded with the Name Uchiha so it could be something unique only they can do.
    Not sure why you took Joes quote but ok.
     
         

  2. #602
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Heikou View Post
    umadbro?

    The link's been posted many times but why not:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Uchiha_...tle_Encampment

    Many words don't translate directly to english from Japanese. I don't know Japanese but just using simple deduction I come up with this:

    Katon means "Fire Technique" or "Fire Style"
    as
    Suiton means "Water Technique" or "Water Style"

    this seems to indicate that the common part of either languages correlate i.e.:
    *ton means "* Style"

    this leaves:
    "Ka" meaning "Fire"
    and
    "Sui" meaning "Water"
    at least when used as a prefix

    "Kaenjin" begins with "Ka"
    which to me would indicate that it is related to fire.
    That is logical i wont stand on either side of this argument but this sounds good. rep
     
         

  3. #603
    Academy Student
    Status
    mustyay is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Obito, obito, obito ...
     
         

  4. #604
    Academy Student
    Status
    bitnahian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    I hate to say it, but I've got a hunch Kishi's gonna skip the 'reveal tobi's identity' part for later. He'd be trolling everyone if he decided to shift focus on the others in the war.
     
         

  5. #605
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    If theres on thing we know about the Uchiha its the fact that anyone with a Sharingan( Kakashi) can do there most of the jutsu's so I don't believe they'd start claiming to have jutsu's just for the clan.
    you are entitled to your opinion. and i am not saying i dont agree. I stand like the swiss.
     
         

  6. #606
    Academy Student
    Status
    alejandro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by bitnahian View Post
    I hate to say it, but I've got a hunch Kishi's gonna skip the 'reveal tobi's identity' part for later. He'd be trolling everyone if he decided to shift focus on the others in the war.
    I think - personally - that he is not going to be shifting gears any time soon. If you think about it, the only 'bad guy' that could die now and wouldn't cause any harm is Tobi.
    Kishi introduced Madara and Orochimaru to begin a new arc in the Narutoverse. And with Madara and Orochimaru in the picture, I think it's clear this war is ending some time soon. (I don't think Madara cares much for this war). How? Beating Tobi...
     
         

  7. #607
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    I didn't even involve Naruto WIKI...also like I edited in my response..It's kinda like "Sage Art" before a sage mode technique...BTW you're claiming there's more information to back your argument is not your opinion, but your speculation. There is more information and LOGIC signifying that he's talking about the technique, not his name.

    Nonetheless, you also have a right to opinion, but stating there is more information leaning towards your opinion doesn't make any sense at all.

    The Argument here is Speculation vs Logic.

    Logic= Analyzing the situation and the potential meaning of what he said and reason for saying it
    Speculation= Him saying "Uchiha Kaenjin" for no reason but whispering to himself because it's his name.

    Just trying to point that out.
    Just imagined you saying this out loud and laughed so hard...you are funny rep
     
         

  8. #608
    Member potheadsage's Avatar
    Status
    potheadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by joe256 View Post
    Almost all their jutsu's are related to sharingan users and are personal to the clan and we also know that they can be used by ninja's from other clans( Kakashi, Danzo) so why is this one so important that "Uchiha" is said before the jutsu which has never happened before not even once in that clan.

    If u ask me none of there jutsu's are that personal considering everyone's that got their had on a sharingan can run around using them.

    And lets just leave Obito and his family out of it because its more likely that Uchiha Kaenjin took it off of his dead body rather than Obito's dad being Kagami which is just fans not wanting to let go. If it isnt Obito its someone related to him? give it up.
    Can we just call Tobi Tobi until he says " my name is Uchiha Kaenjin" im getting confused with all the back and forth posts.
     
         

  9. #609
    Academy Student BijuuTamer's Avatar
    Status
    BijuuTamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    18
    Location
    Vancouver
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Well, it was a good chapter. I liked it, was a bit short. The fight was awesome.
     
         

  10. #610
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26,647
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Durr Joe don't you think the chapter would've been called "Masked man revealed" or something like that for such a huge revelation? Lulz
     
         

  11. #611
    Academy Student
    Status
    ASAP Mob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Behind you!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Good chapter Kakashi is smart , I wonder what tobi will do next
     
         

  12. #612
    S-rank missing-ninja lilanimegir14's Avatar
    Status
    lilanimegir14 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Epic chapter..So we are getting closer to finding out who the masked man is! :D Though I hope Kishi isn't trolling us..
     
         

  13. #613
    Banned
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43,015
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    I didnt really like this...They've made so much fuss just to find out that Tobi uses only 1 jutsu? I think it was quite obvious:shrug:
     
         

  14. #614
    Missing-Nin Uchiha Heikou's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Heikou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    133
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nak View Post
    kakashi is a copy ninja, why not just copy tobi's shit?:confused:
    I think you raise a good point, that much of the information given about the Sharingan and Kakashi in the first part of the series has been pretty much assumed to be untrue for a while. They said a Sharingan allowed the wielder to copy any jutsu, well does that mean he can use all five elemental styles? Then the said that the power of the Rinnegan was to be able to use all elements, which the last sentence proves it to be no different than a regular Sharingan. Yet when we see a Rinnegan user, they don't use any element-related jutsu. Then there's, I think, Mei who they said could use all 5 elements, but has no dojutsu at all.

    There are a lot of other unfortunate inconsistencies, but there's been so much time in-between that I find them forgivable and I just let myself forget about the old fact and take the new. Basically I choose to enjoy the series because of everything that is awesome about it, rather than maintain a higher artistic standard and bum myself out over minor details.



    Even the people who think Tobi is Obito are calling those saying "Uchiha Kaenjin is his name" stupid. That really says something.
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Heikou; 08-03-2012 at 12:58 AM.

  15. #615
    Member vUmbrav's Avatar
    Status
    vUmbrav is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Heikou View Post
    I think you raise a good point, that much of the information given about the Sharingan and Kakashi in the first part of the series has been pretty much assumed to be untrue for a while. They said a Sharingan allowed the wielder to copy any jutsu, well does that mean he can use all five elemental styles? Then the said that the power of the Rinnegan was to be able to use all elements. Yet when we see a Rinnegan user, they don't use any element-related jutsu. Then there's, I think, Mei who they said could use all 5 elements, but has no dojutsu at all.

    There are a lot of other unfortunate inconsistencies, but there's been so much time in-between that I find them forgivable and I just let myself forget about the old fact and take the new. Basically I choose to enjoy the series because of everything that is awesome about it, rather than maintain a higher artistic standard and bum myself out over minor details.





    Even the people who think Tobi is Obito are calling those saying "Uchiha Kaenjin is his name" stupid. That really says something.
    I agree with everything you just said +rep man. Way to think big picture.
     
         

  16. #616
    Member Walking Zodiac's Avatar
    Status
    Walking Zodiac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    145
    Location
    Shiawasena Tengoku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto N. Uzumaki View Post
    tobi finally got hit
    Kakashi is likely going to lose a lot of chakra if he does more ms teleportations. Tobi is intimidated for once. I have a feeling of some bijuu mode release by naruto in a couple chapters. Maybe his speed(as we saw with the deflection of 5 tbb at point blank range), he was able to summon sagemode clones while in bm. I honestly think if a base km naruto can do a miniature tbb, a full bm naruto could hold a rasengan sized tbb sized in is hand and still possibly might have kage level ninjutsu besides rasengan in his bijuumode.
     
         

  17. #617
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,330
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    I love the fact no has collapsed or died from chakra exhaustion and some characters r past there limit
     
         

  18. #618
    Academy Student
    Status
    SexyNate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Hey i dont know for sure, but at the thought of Tobi being obito, Wasnt the 4th, kakashi and obito's squad leader. How could tobi be obito if obito was so young and barely awakened his sharingan b4 he "died". And the tobi that fought shortly against the 4th was much older and experienced from what it seemed. So, if i'm right, STFU about him being Obito. If i'm wrong than STILL STFU AND WAIT TO SEE.
     
         

  19. #619
    demon king Gneiss's Avatar
    Status
    Gneiss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    37
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    Great chapter but again went quick. I'm very diss appointed in kubo if he really is sick than I hope he gets better but I hope this is not an excuse so he can wait till tobi identity is revealed because I believe zaraki going to do something big
     
         

  20. #620
    Body-Flicker robert31393's Avatar
    Status
    robert31393 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    346
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

    i think kaenjin uchiha is tobi's name.i know i may not have any relevant facts or evidence to prove it,but it just makes sense to me.i come a long way in seeing jutsus in the naruto series and i never heard of a jutsu with a first and last name.the 2nd hokage made the resurrection jutsu but he didnt call it "tobirama jutsu." kakashi made the chidori but he didnt call it "kakashi hatake jutsu." not even for someone as corny as naruto doesn't name his jutsus after himself, so why would all of a sudden kishi would just name a jutsu "kaenjin uchiha" it just doesnt make any sense to me.im entitle to my opinion and imma stick to my beliefs.we just gonna have to wait a few weeks until tobi's face is revealed, then we will see who is right and who is wrong.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •