65 8.93%

164 22.53%

475 65.25%
Page 32 of 41 « First ... 22282930313233343536 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 596 Discussion and 597 Predictions

kakashi really deserve to be the hokage for his intellegant.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Uchiha Kaenjin is not Tobis name. If it was Kakashi would have been like OMG I remember you. Noone says there own name when they do a jutsu. It is just an Uchiha specific jutsu probably created by Madara. And people stop saying tobi is obito. Even if it is that would make no sence unless Tobi is somehow a brainwashed obito that Zetsu beefed up and somehow learned this S/T justsu (that took Kakshi his whole life to learn) in a short period of time. Not 2 mention all of the top secret information that Obito wouldnt have known about Kyubi and how to control it etc etc

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

For those of you who are wondering about the amount chakra Kakashi must have to be able to perform Kamui as much as he has, please note - the amount of chakra used in Kamui is proportional to the mass of the object being teleported.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

when you guys get the time, watch this video in the link below.it gives relevant ideas to why tobi could be the elder son of the sage
    http://botimi.com/watch/4c+0wLPW27Xd1sI

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Is it possible that Tobi is just a new never before seen character im pretty sure we will get a backstory on him for like five chapters after the reveal.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    when you guys get the time, watch this video in the link below.it gives relevant ideas to why tobi could be the elder son of the sage
    http://botimi.com/watch/4c+0wLPW27Xd1sI
    Thats a better prediction than Obito for God sake. But Im pretty sure Kishi could make Tobi anyone at this point.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    Thats a better prediction than Obito for God sake. But Im pretty sure Kishi could make Tobi anyone at this point.
    Yeah that video pretty much trumped every obito theory lol but who knows we will have to wait and find out when the reveal happens

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Uchiha Kaenjin means Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment

Stop discussing about it.

Status
    Apr 2012

Tobi is.........Yo Mama!

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

who here thinks sasuke has gotten wack? all he does now is rely on his ugly ass susanoo to fight for him.what happened to the creative and skilled sasuke? remember that lightning jutsu he used on itachi when they was fighting at the uchiha hideout? that move was so awesome.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

who here thinks sasuke has gotten wack? all he does now is rely on his ugly ass susanoo to fight for him.what happened to the creative and skilled sasuke? remember that lightning jutsu he used on itachi when they was fighting at the uchiha hideout? that move was so awesome.
    You mean Kirin.

Status
    May 2012
    I am awesome deal with it!

this whole tobi thing has been dragging on to long for me
    3.5/5*

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is A BOSS!!!

Tobi is sending himself to the other dimension, but it just so happens thats where kakashi sends things as well. He gets hit by those projectiles when he sends himself there to avoid contact. Nice to see him use a jutsu for once...

Do you guys remember Konan?
    She almost caught him!!! Remember when he tried to absorb her and he noticed halfway through the absorbing, that they were paper bombs. He almost died. How? He sends things to another dimension. When he is avoiding contact, he sends his body to the other dimension also. So when he absorbed half of those paper bombs, and tried to make himself hollow- he got caught in it when he sent his body to the other dimension along with the paper bombs.

+rep if Konan is badd ass!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Itadakimasu....

Quote Originally Posted by ThtOneGuy View Post
    great chapter im really starting to think tobi is obito flame me if you want every chapter it keeps getting more plausible.
    Tobi's real identity = Gokuo. DBZ trolling naruto.

Academy Student Shinobi Sho Kosugi's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Hi guys new to the forums... so heres my thoughts and questions:

First I dont think that Tobi is Obito (Obitobito)....comme on, for real ? The kid is dead, the age n the time line doesnt fit. Khisi himself confirmed that Tobi and Madara know each other, that would mean that Madara met Obito around the period where he died in the manga ??? At that time, I would think that Madara was planning his attack on Konoha, taking over the Mist Country or busy assembling his Akatsuki group !!!! What the hell would he want to do with a low shinobi like Obito.....ohhh yeah I know why?, because he's an Uchiha that barely just activated his Sharingan.....get the f@c#k! out. Let assume Madara wanted a student, why would he choose Obito, with his skill he could easily abduct or MS-Tsukoyomi an any uchiha clan member at that time, such as Itachi or Shisui, wich has way more potential and would have been a far more better candidate....

Second, concerning the '' Uchiha Kaenjin '', I don't think its his name or the name of a jutsu. Earlier some one mentionned it was something he said in his mind.... to that I agree. When I first read this chapter I understood it as ''Uchiha Gaijin''; gaijin meanning non-japanese or foreigner, in this context a non Uchiha. Maybe the Kanji "gai" was written through scanlation as "kaen".
    That being said, Tobi was thinking in his mind and saying: "Kakashi you fake Uchiha, don't you underestimate me" or something like that.

Gai = ouside
    Jin = person
    gai jin = outsider

Ok, Ka=Fire but whats Kaen ? It wasnt written Kajin but Kaenjin !

I would understand why some might think that its: personnal fire barrier/encampment or other translations ...... I dont speak or write japanese but we cant just translate one syllable and put it together to fit what we think.

Another point that puzzles me, his how Madara and Oro related....they say that Edo Tensai was created by the 2nd... some how i think it was Madara who taught Oro that jutsu in exchange that Oro would find him a suitable body/vessel, since after his fight with the 1st his body was decaying. That when and why Oro started to recherche about the Uchiha in details and the 1st DNA...the result: Tobi was created (gooey liquid as his blood,controlling the white and black Zetsu that has the 1 st DNA....) Since Madara was able to activate the Rinnengan before his final days, he managed to project his soul into another dimension (astroplane shit or sometin like that) and somehow documented somewhere in the Uchiha secret hideout. After many years of research, Oro found the hideout and discovered the secret of obtainning the rinnengan, so possessing an uchiha body was just part of his plan of obtainning the Sage of Six Path's power.

All this is just what I think, tryin to put the piece of the puzzle..... just not sure how Tobi, Madara and Oro is linked. For sho tho, Madara and Oro know, each other...remember it was Kabuto who brought Edo Tensei to Tobi and when Madara was summoned, it was like he was aware of the plan all along, just that there was some unexpexted modification to the original plan.

N.B: remember how Madara was grabbing his shoulder as if he had Oro's cursed seal and how Kabuto reffers himself as "his supporter" ????

What do u guys think ?

Status
    Dec 2008
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

NO JUTSU WILL WORK ON KAKASHI TWICE...
    Kakashi continues to be as sharp as hell...

- KAMUI IS REALLY DEADLY, can even kill someone in an instant...

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Sho Kosugi View Post
    Hi guys new to the forums... so heres my thoughts and questions:

First I dont think that Tobi is Obito (Obitobito)....comme on, for real ? The kid is dead, the age n the time line doesnt fit. Khisi himself confirmed that Tobi and Madara know each other, that would mean that Madara met Obito around the period where he died in the manga ??? At that time, I would think that Madara was planning his attack on Konoha, taking over the Mist Country or busy assembling his Akatsuki group !!!! What the hell would he want to do with a low shinobi like Obito.....ohhh yeah I know why?, because he's an Uchiha that barely just activated his Sharingan.....get the f@c#k! out. Let assume Madara wanted a student, why would he choose Obito, with his skill he could easily abduct or MS-Tsukoyomi an any uchiha clan member at that time, such as Itachi or Shisui, wich has way more potential and would have been a far more better candidate....

Second, concerning the '' Uchiha Kaenjin '', I don't think its his name or the name of a jutsu. Earlier some one mentionned it was something he said in his mind.... to that I agree. When I first read this chapter I understood it as ''Uchiha Gaijin''; gaijin meanning non-japanese or foreigner, in this context a non Uchiha. Maybe the Kanji "gai" was written through scanlation as "kaen".
    That being said, Tobi was thinking in his mind and saying: "Kakashi you fake Uchiha, don't you underestimate me" or something like that.

Gai = ouside
    Jin = person
    gai jin = outsider

Ok, Ka=Fire but whats Kaen ? It wasnt written Kajin but Kaenjin !

I would understand why some might think that its: personnal fire barrier/encampment or other translations ...... I dont speak or write japanese but we cant just translate one syllable and put it together to fit what we think.

Another point that puzzles me, his how Madara and Oro related....they say that Edo Tensai was created by the 2nd... some how i think it was Madara who taught Oro that jutsu in exchange that Oro would find him a suitable body/vessel, since after his fight with the 1st his body was decaying. That when and why Oro started to recherche about the Uchiha in details and the 1st DNA...the result: Tobi was created (gooey liquid as his blood,controlling the white and black Zetsu that has the 1 st DNA....) Since Madara was able to activate the Rinnengan before his final days, he managed to project his soul into another dimension (astroplane shit or sometin like that) and somehow documented somewhere in the Uchiha secret hideout. After many years of research, Oro found the hideout and discovered the secret of obtainning the rinnengan, so possessing an uchiha body was just part of his plan of obtainning the Sage of Six Path's power.

All this is just what I think, tryin to put the piece of the puzzle..... just not sure how Tobi, Madara and Oro is linked. For sho tho, Madara and Oro know, each other...remember it was Kabuto who brought Edo Tensei to Tobi and when Madara was summoned, it was like he was aware of the plan all along, just that there was some unexpexted modification to the original plan.

N.B: remember how Madara was grabbing his shoulder as if he had Oro's cursed seal and how Kabuto reffers himself as "his supporter" ????

What do u guys think ?
    yes your theories are very accurate.atleast you have common sense to know tobi is not obitbito's eye may be getting used but its not no ****ing obito.that wack ass retarded loser is dead.when obito died, kakashi was 10 times a better fighter than him, so how out of nowhere obito masters his sharingan in a short amount of time when it took years for kakashi to do? answer that question obito-heads... or how obito managed to destroy konoha by controlling the nine tails and come up with a plan a genius would come up with to controling the world? its like saying sakura became just as strong as the first hokage in a matter of days. HOP OFF OBITO'S CRUSHED PENIS

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Yes I agree, it just can't be Obito. His personality and Tobi's are like complete opposites to begin with.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

yes your theories are very accurate.atleast you have common sense to know tobi is not obitbito's eye may be getting used but its not no ****ing obito.that wack ass retarded loser is dead.when obito died, kakashi was 10 times a better fighter than him, so how out of nowhere obito masters his sharingan in a short amount of time when it took years for kakashi to do? answer that question obito-heads... or how obito managed to destroy konoha by controlling the nine tails and come up with a plan a genius would come up with to controling the world? its like saying sakura became just as strong as the first hokage in a matter of days. HOP OFF OBITO'S CRUSHED PENIS

i truely agree with u tobi cant be obito no mater the plot no justu that will be use. Obito is dead and whould never wake up.
    Tobi is older than itachi and itachi is older than kakashi and kakashi and obito are the same age. It just dont makes sense

Status
    Aug 2010
    Missing nin

first of all kaenjin uchiha is a uchiha jutsu called the Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment second of all tobi is probably madara son in two weeks the truth about tobi will be out