Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    *arrives*

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Okay T, your first genjutsu is

    Genjutsu: Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).


    this is used to change the appearance of a small part of the field around you. you can make your busted up car look like a Porche, or as you saw earlier I made mmyself look like I had sharingan.

    Give it a shot
    I focuse chakra on your mind and you see the tree in front of you look like a something that you dont quite get, all blurry and twisted...

    As you smirk, and you turn around to tell me my genjutsu was weak you see a gigantic cliff in front of you, with a breathtaking view.

    I dispell the genjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    what is it with you and balls and rape and naked men

    Okay I'll talk, The information that I have been witholding is that *leans in close* *FART!!!*
    Genjutsu: Jinmon (Illusion Technique: Interrogation)

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A illusion used to force the enemy to give out info by torturing them in there minds.

    As you fart, the genjutsu changes into the room where you were in the first place.
    ~Nero~ quits and looks at you... suddenly he starts screamming

    You get scared as you see his face melting. Actually you laugh. you get scared when you look to a mirror and you see your face melting aswell.

    You get up and you try to use your mokuton, but you can't.

    Suddenly, chains shoots out of a dark room and pull you in.

    A small candle lits and you read on the wall sentences like: tell the truth, sai it. die. Your dog dind't went to a farm, he died.

    As the first drop of sweat ... drops, the walls start to get closer and closer.
     
         

  2. #2
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    *arrives*



    I focuse chakra on your mind and you see the tree in front of you look like a something that you dont quite get, all blurry and twisted...

    As you smirk, and you turn around to tell me my genjutsu was weak you see a gigantic cliff in front of you, with a breathtaking view.

    I dispell the genjutsu.



    Genjutsu: Jinmon (Illusion Technique: Interrogation)

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A illusion used to force the enemy to give out info by torturing them in there minds.

    As you fart, the genjutsu changes into the room where you were in the first place.
    ~Nero~ quits and looks at you... suddenly he starts screamming

    You get scared as you see his face melting. Actually you laugh. you get scared when you look to a mirror and you see your face melting aswell.

    You get up and you try to use your mokuton, but you can't.

    Suddenly, chains shoots out of a dark room and pull you in.

    A small candle lits and you read on the wall sentences like: tell the truth, sai it. die. Your dog dind't went to a farm, he died.

    As the first drop of sweat ... drops, the walls start to get closer and closer.
    very good

    I think that warrants moving on to the next one

    Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka (Illusion Technique: Hell Fire)

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion were the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.


    I just went through this with nero. this genjutsu makes the target beleive they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire. this will either cause them to flee or try to defend against the fire. this is a good setup for a secondary attack to take them out.

    Try it on my clone.

    Perform the genjutsu and a secondary move which will try to play off of what you expect his reaction to be
     
         

  3. #3
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    very good

    I think that warrants moving on to the next one

    Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka (Illusion Technique: Hell Fire)

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion were the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.


    I just went through this with nero. this genjutsu makes the target beleive they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire. this will either cause them to flee or try to defend against the fire. this is a good setup for a secondary attack to take them out.

    Try it on my clone.

    Perform the genjutsu and a secondary move which will try to play off of what you expect his reaction to be
    After seeing the giant fireball, I guess, since he is a wooden clone, he would flee. But he dont need to go very further.

    As he steps back, he trips on 2 small earth spikes, falling backwards on a larger spike that impales him throught his backs.

    (Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spines

    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
     
         

  4. #4
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    After seeing the giant fireball, I guess, since he is a wooden clone, he would flee. But he dont need to go very further.

    As he steps back, he trips on 2 small earth spikes, falling backwards on a larger spike that impales him throught his backs.

    (Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spines

    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
    pretty good. as a clone we would do what I would do... whcih would be make a water encampment wall, but you spines would have worked out nicely. good job

    It seems like we've skipped a few.

    you;ve only done the false surrounding and hell fire correct?
     
         

  5. #5
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    pretty good. as a clone we would do what I would do... whcih would be make a water encampment wall, but you spines would have worked out nicely. good job

    It seems like we've skipped a few.

    you;ve only done the false surrounding and hell fire correct?
    Yep
     
         

  6. #6
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    Yep
    okay then

    Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.


    when you are bound by something, use this to make it appear that you transformed your body into sakura petals and escaped being bound, this will give you enough time to free yourself

    *mokuton no jutsu* Wood binds you. now give it a show
     
         

  7. #7
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    okay then

    Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.


    when you are bound by something, use this to make it appear that you transformed your body into sakura petals and escaped being bound, this will give you enough time to free yourself

    *mokuton no jutsu* Wood binds you. now give it a show
    As the wood tangles around me, the wind starts blowing, desintegrating me into tons of green sakura petals. They re-form right next to the tangled woods.

    I used the technique while the wood was comming towards me. i made you think I was standing still when I was side stepping actually.
     
         

  8. #8
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    As the wood tangles around me, the wind starts blowing, desintegrating me into tons of green sakura petals. They re-form right next to the tangled woods.

    I used the technique while the wood was comming towards me. i made you think I was standing still when I was side stepping actually.
    perfectly executed. ^-^

    you've done well wnough that I think you desve to move on

    Genjutsu: Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.


    this is basically masking the apearance of an object, in this case a paer bomb, to make it looks like something else so that people dont think twice about it.

    Ex: you can make a paper bomb look like a butterfly so that people wont think anthing of it, and when it gets close, it explodes. make sense?

    Try it on my clone
     
         

  9. #9
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    perfectly executed. ^-^

    you've done well wnough that I think you desve to move on

    Genjutsu: Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.


    this is basically masking the apearance of an object, in this case a paer bomb, to make it looks like something else so that people dont think twice about it.

    Ex: you can make a paper bomb look like a butterfly so that people wont think anthing of it, and when it gets close, it explodes. make sense?

    Try it on my clone
    *throws a rock*

    You mean that I can transform the tag into anything I want? Like a rock?

    *a little ant behind your clone explodes, while the rock collides with his forehead*
     
         

  10. #10
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    I'm heading out. Well pick back up tomorrow
     
         

  11. #11
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    I'm heading out. Well pick back up tomorrow
    Sleep Tight! Dont let the termites get you!
     
         

  12. #12
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    *throws a rock*

    You mean that I can transform the tag into anything I want? Like a rock?

    *a little ant behind your clone explodes, while the rock collides with his forehead*
    lol yesh. the genjutsu is basically a cloak that covers the tag to make it look like something else. making the object something of comparable size to the tag would be best for the illusion
     
         

  13. #13
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    lol yesh. the genjutsu is basically a cloak that covers the tag to make it look like something else. making the object something of comparable size to the tag would be best for the illusion
    Oh...

    *pulls out a boomerang*

    I dont like genjutsus, I'd prefer to hit them with a weapon of somekind...

    *throws the boomerang at your face*

    *as you try to deflect the boomerang, I cut the chakra and the genjutus breaks, allowing you to see the boomerang transforming into an empty tag*
     
         

  14. #14
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    Oh...

    *pulls out a boomerang*

    I dont like genjutsus, I'd prefer to hit them with a weapon of somekind...

    *throws the boomerang at your face*

    *as you try to deflect the boomerang, I cut the chakra and the genjutus breaks, allowing you to see the boomerang transforming into an empty tag*
    very nice.

    *notices the boomerang did not have a curved path And hits it with a kunai*

    Looks like you have gotten the hang of this one

    moving on

    Genjutsu: Kasumi Juusha (Illusion Technique: Mist Servant)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real,
    the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear
    the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.


    we have seen this before in the manga/anime. Rain country ninja used this to make false attackers/ clones that "attacked" while the main ninja used underground fish projection to hide and strike while remaining unseen.

    Give it a shot
     
         

  15. #15
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    very nice.

    *notices the boomerang did not have a curved path And hits it with a kunai*

    Looks like you have gotten the hang of this one

    moving on

    Genjutsu: Kasumi Juusha (Illusion Technique: Mist Servant)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real,
    the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear
    the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.


    we have seen this before in the manga/anime. Rain country ninja used this to make false attackers/ clones that "attacked" while the main ninja used underground fish projection to hide and strike while remaining unseen.

    Give it a shot
    Uh... I don't think I'll be able to get very creative with this one...

    *falls on my back, but dives in the ground*

    *As I dissapear, tons of me's appear from the woods*

    *Every clone grab needles and 1 clone throws his needles at you*
     
         

  16. #16
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    Uh... I don't think I'll be able to get very creative with this one...

    *falls on my back, but dives in the ground*

    *As I dissapear, tons of me's appear from the woods*

    *Every clone grab needles and 1 clone throws his needles at you*
    The main thing to remember with this is that the clones are merely illusions, good work.

    Use it in a combat situation agianst me, and combine it with other jutsu to make a deadly combo
     
         

  17. #17
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    The main thing to remember with this is that the clones are merely illusions, good work.

    Use it in a combat situation agianst me, and combine it with other jutsu to make a deadly combo
    *the needles go through you with no harming at all*

    *the other clones throw every needles they have at you*

    You start saying: Kiwii, i said those are merely illusions-

    *you stop when you feel 3 needles pierceing trought your left shoulder and the 4th one piercing almost on your carotid artery, in a place where it doesnt have any other effect besides a little sting*

    *My servants dissapear and i appear from the woods*

    I wasn't finished... I just wanted to see your reaction.
     
         

  18. #18
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    *the needles go through you with no harming at all*

    *the other clones throw every needles they have at you*

    You start saying: Kiwii, i said those are merely illusions-

    *you stop when you feel 3 needles pierceing trought your left shoulder and the 4th one piercing almost on your carotid artery, in a place where it doesnt have any other effect besides a little sting*

    *My servants dissapear and i appear from the woods*

    I wasn't finished... I just wanted to see your reaction.
    LMAO, *pats you on the shoulder and says good work*

    Also if you check out my battle training with nero in the battle section you can see how I used this simple genjutsu to make a devastating combo.

    I'll move on now


    Magen: Narakumi (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.


    this one was used by kakshi in the bells test. he made sakura see a severly injured sasuke and it freaked her out so much she passed out

    Basically make your terget see a hellish image and the shock can cause them to pass out
     
         

  19. #19
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    LMAO, *pats you on the shoulder and says good work*

    Also if you check out my battle training with nero in the battle section you can see how I used this simple genjutsu to make a devastating combo.

    I'll move on now


    Magen: Narakumi (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.


    this one was used by kakshi in the bells test. he made sakura see a severly injured sasuke and it freaked her out so much she passed out

    Basically make your terget see a hellish image and the shock can cause them to pass out
    I dont want to interrupt you while you were teaching me but...

    *points to what's happening behind you*


    *you see this man destroying the intire konoha town and then he roars at you*

    Scary Yamato - Just that Kiwii? You're weak...

    *the man grabs a wooden tree and burns it to a crisp*
     
         

  20. #20
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    I dont want to interrupt you while you were teaching me but...

    *points to what's happening behind you*


    *you see this man destroying the intire konoha town and then he roars at you*

    Scary Yamato - Just that Kiwii? You're weak...

    *the man grabs a wooden tree and burns it to a crisp*
    *You pass out*
    you make this too fun man... :D

    very good... thats it for the D's onto C's.... what rank are you/highest jutsu level you can learn?
     
         

  21. #21
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    you make this too fun man... :D

    very good... thats it for the D's onto C's.... what rank are you/highest jutsu level you can learn?
    *mumbles*

    C...

    *starts cutting myself on a corner*
     
         

  22. #22
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    *mumbles*

    C...

    *starts cutting myself on a corner*
    ^-^ good work, when the skin grows back it will be stronger than before

    what kind of shitty advice is that

    Genjutsu: Kai (Illusion Technique: Release)

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15 (+3 for each rank above c)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Dispells All genjutsu except Eye Techniques,Bringer Of Darkness, Demonic Flute Illusion:Binding Chains, Tree Binding Death, and Toad Duet.


    this abruptly stops the flow of chakra in your body causing the genjutsu to be dispelled...

    I place you in hell veiwing genjutsu, and you see your last Ice cream sandwich being eaten by me
     
         

  23. #23
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    ^-^ good work, when the skin grows back it will be stronger than before

    what kind of shitty advice is that

    Genjutsu: Kai (Illusion Technique: Release)

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15 (+3 for each rank above c)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Dispells All genjutsu except Eye Techniques,Bringer Of Darkness, Demonic Flute Illusion:Binding Chains, Tree Binding Death, and Toad Duet.


    this abruptly stops the flow of chakra in your body causing the genjutsu to be dispelled...

    I place you in hell veiwing genjutsu, and you see your last Ice cream sandwich being eaten by me
    No! Thats too painfull!

    *Does the handseal*

    I dont think I'm strong enough!
     
         

  24. #24
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Concentrate on the flow of your chakra. feel its enrgy flowing through you, then slam the flood gates.

    *munch* :3 *still holding the sammich
     
         

  25. #25
    Kiwii's Avatar
    Status
    Kiwii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,178
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kiwii and Scary cast their Enchantments

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Concentrate on the flow of your chakra. feel its enrgy flowing through you, then slam the flood gates.

    *munch* :3 *still holding the sammich
    *smirks*

    *blasts the chakra and overpowers yours*

    *you start seeing the sandwich desintegrating into tons of fire-ants that start to crawl all over your arm*

    Genjutsu: Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding)

    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •