Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,489
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Frustration basically rules my mind for a few years now when i try to think of a way to separate myself from society's chains

    When I wander in thoughts, I think of the world without separation, greed, ignorance, religion, and other things that keep us from unison. I bet your imagination can run wild too when thinking of the world in another reality.

    Funny example: Pokemon (without the actual fighting and enslaving the pokemons lol) Basically travelling the world, without being bound by anything but the laws of nature, meeting interesting people, etc.

    But instead of typing whats on my mind, I found a video 2 years ago that not only points out some things that are on my mind, but introduces others with a fresh new way of thinking.. so i'll skip the blabla and let you watch

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

    Please, only serious thought out comments. And my end question is, any ideas on how to separate yourself from society or tips how to stay positive

    p.s. I know religion was meant to enlighten and unite us, but clearly we failed.)
     
         
    Last edited by YowYan; 08-02-2012 at 12:36 AM.

  2. #2
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,730
    Location
    Whore Island
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it


    here you go all i can think of is to stay at home and never go outside.....
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Tobione's Avatar
    Status
    Tobione is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    473
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it



    just poop yourself everywhere you go bam instant reject of society. or burn large parts of your face pull out your teeth put peices f string through your eyebrows
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    KAGE RYUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,191
    Location
    Whitby,Ontario
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    there is good and bad in this world ....surround youself with the good and dont pay attention to the bad if you cant handle it and if you choose to only see the bad and drive yourself crazy then giver but dont be another person who just talks about the bad stuff on the internet like that will ever make any difference
     
         

  5. #5
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,489
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    @markdabomb, I know one of the Anonymous hackers. He basically does what you just said.
    lol.

    @Kage Ryuu, Yes basically you need to focus on positivity, I know and Im not a emo.
    I'm just trying to find out if theres any way to physically free yourself from obligations.
     
         
    Last edited by YowYan; 08-02-2012 at 12:44 AM.

  6. #6
    Member Tobione's Avatar
    Status
    Tobione is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    473
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    what no feces? come on instant seperation. not too mention the squishy comfort
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    KAGE RYUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,191
    Location
    Whitby,Ontario
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    @markdabomb, I know one of the Anonymous hackers. He basically does what you just said.
    lol.

    @Kage Ryuu, Yes basically you need to focus on positivity, I know and Im not a emo.
    I'm just trying to find out if theres any way to physically free yourself from obligations.
    sure there is move the the contry get rid of all your devices that connect you to the world like your tv and phone and computer.....grown your own food and live off the land .....but i doubt your gonna do that?
     
         

  8. #8
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,489
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobione View Post
    what no feces? come on instant seperation. not too mention the squishy comfort
    Son, I do have a life. Im not emotionally instable or anything.
    Mediocre trolls can be left out once in a while, dont you think?
    Say something worth saying or leave?
     
         

  9. #9
    The Clown Who Is A Samurai SamuraiClownSenju's Avatar
    Status
    SamuraiClownSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593
    Location
    In my Hideout outside of Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    I've always loved this video, very chilling & eye opening
     
         

  10. #10
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,489
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Quote Originally Posted by KAGE RYUU View Post
    sure there is move the the contry get rid of all your devices that connect you to the world like your tv and phone and computer.....grown your own food and live off the land .....but i doubt your gonna do that?
    Pretty hard. I have my own appartment but not a backyard. And those small things wont really change things drastically. Basically, its impossible to have things change that easy on your own. The only solution i can think of is changing yourself, influence others, and then influence the world with more numbers. But im not Gandhi... just your average consumer
     
         

  11. #11
    Imitation Crime~ Ashflura's Avatar
    Status
    Ashflura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    765
    Location
    Australia
    Secret Rendezvous
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    I always liked the traveller's philiosophy. Like like a traveller unattached to materialism. There's a nice element to it, and something I could further enjoyment in.^^
     
         

  12. #12
    completely whelmed ANBU Kakashi23's Avatar
    Status
    ANBU Kakashi23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,820
    Location
    deadman's wonderland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    i understand this train of thought completely, but ive come to understand that if those who realize the underlying fundamental problems with our society and humanity as a whole become recluse and shy away from social bonds in this material world then things will never change for the better but people on the whole will rather fall into more mental degradation.
     
         

  13. #13
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,489
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Quote Originally Posted by ANBU Kakashi23 View Post
    i understand this train of thought completely, but ive come to understand that if those who realize the underlying fundamental problems with our society and humanity as a whole become recluse and shy away from social bonds in this material world then things will never change for the better but people on the whole will rather fall into more mental degradation.
    Well said. I guess I have to try get back into higher vibrations
    +rep for this well thought out comment
     
         

  14. #14
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Actually, it's been tried, and it failed. The United States of America was supposed to be the freedom you're speaking of for any and all. However, people still needed someone to run things, otherwise there would only be chaos and no order. For a while it was working; people could go out, find unclaimed land, and live their lives completely seperate from slavery. Over time, that slowly started changing. The better pieces of land were taken, the government started charging taxes, and small towns turned into cities.

    All is not lost though; one can still strike out deep into wilderness areas in the US and just started living the way they want to. No one will ever bother you, they can't even find you. Of course, the government knows this will be so extremely rare nowdays because you'd be cutting yourself off from fresh water supply, electricity, sewers and indoor plumbing and of course media. Also hospitals and such wouldn't be around plus you wouldn't have many friends...and have fun trying to get a spouse to do this with you. Because it's so hard to leave everything behind, it's not expected for someone to ever do this, or at least not many.

    The amish are nicely cut off, and I've been on some of their farms which are awesome; I was working with an Amish carpenter...well, two. The second one was even further out. Very nice people, and way out there you can see the stars at night like never before...it truly does feel free.

    There's also one more option, you can be a backpacker. They don't settle down at all and rarely stay in one place for long. They basically do odd jobs for anyone that will hire them for a day or two, then they take off for another place and do the same. It's an even harder life, but not completely without modern conveniences.

    Other than that stuff, there is no way to cut yourself off from society. Everyone is a slave unless you're a slave owner...and there aren't many of them.
     
         

  15. #15
    completely whelmed ANBU Kakashi23's Avatar
    Status
    ANBU Kakashi23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,820
    Location
    deadman's wonderland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Well said. I guess I have to try get back into higher vibrations
    +rep for this well thought out comment
    ^_^ na i didnt quote this lol, just thoughts drawn from what ive observed and experienced, my advice to you, and pretty much everyone, is step back, see past yourself and what you hold dear, and just observe how people are, and thats where i personally feel like some sense of truth can be found, and where the first steps to unified human progress begin
     
         

  16. #16
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,489
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Society; and how to separate yourself from it

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Actually, it's been tried, and it failed. The United States of America was supposed to be the freedom you're speaking of for any and all. However, people still needed someone to run things, otherwise there would only be chaos and no order. For a while it was working; people could go out, find unclaimed land, and live their lives completely seperate from slavery. Over time, that slowly started changing. The better pieces of land were taken, the government started charging taxes, and small towns turned into cities.

    All is not lost though; one can still strike out deep into wilderness areas in the US and just started living the way they want to. No one will ever bother you, they can't even find you. Of course, the government knows this will be so extremely rare nowdays because you'd be cutting yourself off from fresh water supply, electricity, sewers and indoor plumbing and of course media. Also hospitals and such wouldn't be around plus you wouldn't have many friends...and have fun trying to get a spouse to do this with you. Because it's so hard to leave everything behind, it's not expected for someone to ever do this, or at least not many.

    The amish are nicely cut off, and I've been on some of their farms which are awesome; I was working with an Amish carpenter...well, two. The second one was even further out. Very nice people, and way out there you can see the stars at night like never before...it truly does feel free.

    There's also one more option, you can be a backpacker. They don't settle down at all and rarely stay in one place for long. They basically do odd jobs for anyone that will hire them for a day or two, then they take off for another place and do the same. It's an even harder life, but not completely without modern conveniences.

    Other than that stuff, there is no way to cut yourself off from society. Everyone is a slave unless you're a slave owner...and there aren't many of them.
    thanks for your comment
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •