Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 75
  1. #21
    Rasengan on U ლ(ಠ益ಠლ BasedNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    BasedNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,460
    Location
    Somewhere....
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Well.. To be honest. There will always be ignorence as long as there are humans on this earth with a brain.. That includes racism..
     
         

  2. #22
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    whats the point of the tread for everyone to agree ???? he is supposed to say what he thinks aswell
    Not if he just says " I hate black people" and gives no explanation as to why he does. Although even if he did it wouldn't validate his hate towards an entire group of people regardless of his explanation.
     
         

  3. #23
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,367
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by -Neko View Post
    This kid is cute they said.....his voice is great they said.
     
         

  4. #24
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,756
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!
     

    Re: Racism

    Im telling you guys its the government man
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNaruto View Post
    Well.. To be honest. There will always be ignorence as long as there are humans on this earth with a brain.. That includes racism..
    Pretty much.
     
         

  6. #26
    Rasengan on U ლ(ಠ益ಠლ BasedNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    BasedNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,460
    Location
    Somewhere....
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism


    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Not if he just says " I hate black people" and gives no explanation as to why he does. Although even if he did it wouldn't validate his hate towards an entire group of people regardless of his explanation.
     
         

  7. #27
    Rinnegan Zayon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Zayon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    Location
    Toronto
    Rinnegan
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashichidori View Post
    Yes the parents of the world. They teach there kids sick things. jk
    LOL
     
         

  8. #28
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Not if he just says " I hate black people" and gives no explanation as to why he does. Although even if he did it wouldn't validate his hate towards an entire group of people regardless of his explanation.
    so if his opinion differs from you regardless of the reason he is wrong?
     
         

  9. #29
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,254
    Location
    王家の谷
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    Im telling you guys its the government man
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    so if his opinion differs from you regardless of the reason he is wrong?
    Hating an individual based on something he/she cannot change is wrong.
     
         

  11. #31
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Racism

    I'm black and figured most ppl here would be white or Asian, I don't really care I came here to talk about Naruto
     
         
    Last edited by Champ; 08-02-2012 at 04:41 AM.

  12. #32
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Hating an individual based on something he/she cannot change is wrong.
    where did he said he hates them? he did not you shoved words into his mouth.
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    where did he said he hates them? he did not you shoved words into his mouth.
    Hate...dislike it's all the same thing...
     
         

  14. #34
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Hate...dislike it's all the same thing...
    no its not i dislike red peppers i dont hate them
     
         

  15. #35
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    I equally dislike all kinds of people.
     
         

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    no its not i dislike red peppers i dont hate them
    Either way disliking or hating a person based something they cannot change is wrong.
     
         

  17. #37
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Either way disliking or hating a person based something they cannot change is wrong.
    says you or what ?
     
         

  18. #38
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,367
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    so if his opinion differs from you regardless of the reason he is wrong?
    Its not the fact that he had an opinion, its what the opinion itself is. In this case, Kage Ryuu hates an entire group of people, millions of people, just because of something they cant control, something as trivial as skin color. When was the last time someone did something worth hate because their skin determined their decision to do that? No one's skin determines anything, so if you dislike or hate something based on ignorance of this level, Kage Ryuu, is despicable and pitiful. You are scum.
     
         

  19. #39
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Its not the fact that he had an opinion, its what the opinion itself is. In this case, Kage Ryuu hates an entire group of people, millions of people, just because of something they cant control, something as trivial as skin color. When was the last time someone did something worth hate because their skin determined their decision to do that? No one's skin determines anything, so if you dislike or hate something based on ignorance of this level, Kage Ryuu, is despicable and pitiful. You are scum.
    why you guys put words into his mouth. so in ww2 when all Americans hatted people from japan there all scum ? they all hated them with a passion and the people there could not control that
     
         

  20. #40
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    why you guys put words into his mouth. so in ww2 when all Americans hatted people from japan there all scum ? they all hated them with a passion and the people there could not control that
    Your reasoning is shit and quite frankly I don't understand why you're defending him.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •