Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 75
  1. #41
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Your reasoning is shit and quite frankly I don't understand why you're defending him.
    whats the points of post like this trying to flame me so it gets personal. i am not a racist i have 2 very close black friends i am just saying you dont know him so dont judge him. like i said no one was made at the Americans when we hated the japs why? because we had a reason. we dont know he reason so dont troll him.
     
         

  2. #42
    Rasengan on U ლ(ಠ益ಠლ BasedNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    BasedNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,460
    Location
    Somewhere....
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Its not the fact that he had an opinion, its what the opinion itself is. In this case, Kage Ryuu hates an entire group of people, millions of people, just because of something they cant control, something as trivial as skin color. When was the last time someone did something worth hate because their skin determined their decision to do that? No one's skin determines anything, so if you dislike or hate something based on ignorance of this level, Kage Ryuu, is despicable and pitiful. You are scum.
    Basically this..
     
         

  3. #43
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    whats the points of post like this trying to flame me so it gets personal. i am not a racist i have 2 very close black friends i am just saying you dont know him so dont judge him. like i said no one was made at the Americans when we hated the japs why? because we had a reason. we dont know he reason so dont troll him.
    I'm done conversing with you.
     
         

  4. #44
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,825
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    why you guys put words into his mouth. so in ww2 when all Americans hatted people from japan there all scum ? they all hated them with a passion and the people there could not control that
    Are you seriously comparing his ignorant racism against Black people to the animosity felt towards the enemy of war? That wasn't racism. That was simply recognizing Japanese people as the enemy during a war. After all, was it not the Japanese who bombed Pearl Habor because we severed our support to them? What has black people done that earned them the equivalent animosity of bombing Pearl Habor?


    And to your last post, if Ryuu truly has a good reason to hate Black people, why didnt he post it? Why'd he ***** out as soon as he realized his racist post didn't go so well with people.(Surprise, surprise.)
     
         
    Last edited by Riker Slade; 08-02-2012 at 05:03 AM.

  5. #45
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    I'm done conversing with you.
    well i dont get why you dont make well reasoned points without having to resort to personal attacks. bye
     
         

  6. #46
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Are you seriously comparing his ignorant racism against Black people to the animosity felt towards the enemy of war? That wasn't racism. That was simply recognizing Japanese people as the enemy during a war. After all, was it not the Japanese who bombed Pearl Habor because we severed our support to them? What has black people done that earned them the equivalent animosity of bombing Pearl Habor?
    It's useless riker. He won't understand.
     
         

  7. #47
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Are you seriously comparing his ignorant racism against Black people to the animosity felt towards the enemy of war? That wasn't racism. That was simply recognizing Japanese people as the enemy during a war. After all, was it not the Japanese who bombed Pearl Habor because we severed our support to them? What has black people done that earned them the equivalent animosity of bombing Pearl Habor?
    what about after the war ? they still hate them and the Germans and the Italians. like i said you dont know his reason. what if a black gang killed his mother father. and then killed his sister slowly in front of him. he would consider them the enemy. like i said we dont know he reason so why judge
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member rashida chan's Avatar
    Status
    rashida chan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,138
    Location
    Distric 9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Racism is one of the main reasons this world is the way it is
     
         

  9. #49
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,825
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    what about after the war ? they still hate them and the Germans and the Italians. like i said you dont know his reason. what if a black gang killed his mother father. and then killed his sister slowly in front of him. he would consider them the enemy. like i said we dont know he reason so why judge
    Then hate those people, not everyone who just happened to be the same race as them. I can't believe you are defending racism.
     
         

  10. #50
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,139
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Racism

    this thread is getting crazy. wease: can we just hate Martains
     
         

  11. #51
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Then hate those people, not everyone who just happened to be the same race as them. I can't believe you are defending racism.
    i am not defending racism i am saying you should think before you judge you dont know why he hates them there can be many reasons.
     
         

  12. #52
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    this thread is getting crazy. wease: can we just hate Martains
     
         

  13. #53
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,139
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Racism

    wease: why don't we love each other
     
         

  14. #54
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    wease: why don't we love each other
    Yes, much better.
     
         

  15. #55
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,825
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i am not defending racism i am saying you should think before you judge you dont know why he hates them there can be many reasons.
    Oh really? There's a justified reason to hate millions of people you don't know because of their skin color, something they didn't choose, control or can change? Please, do tell!
     
         

  16. #56
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Oh really? There's a justified reason to hate millions of people you don't know because of their skin control, something they didn't choose, control or change? Please, do tell!
    because you in a war with them. ww2 Germans
     
         

  17. #57
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,139
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    because you in a war with them. ww2 Germans
    Are we in a war with Blacks?
     
         

  18. #58
    Banned
    Status
    uchiha3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    178
    feel the power of uchiha
     

    Re: Racism

    chicken or beef??
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,093
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by rashida chan View Post
    Racism is one of the main reasons this world is the way it is
    Messed up, you're right. Racism is, without contest, the most pointless and stubborn emotion anyone can have. There's really only two reasons why someone could even be racist, if you think about it. They were either raised that way, which is an absolutely pathetic excuse for good parenting, or experience with a certain race, which is also a stupid reason to hate an entire race. If a group of all-black people mugged me and stole my car and a bunch of other stuff, I would get angry at them, not all the black people in the world. Too many people get killed each year in hate crimes for no reason and it's absolutely sickening.
     
         

  20. #60
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha3 View Post
    chicken or beef??
    wat. :lmao:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •