The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Re: Racism

Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    wease: why don't we love each other
    I don't know ...thus the point of this thread.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    because you in a war with them. ww2 Germans
    Someone needs a history lesson.
    We didn't hate Germans because we didn't like their skin color. That's highly incorrect considering most of the people who ran our country at that time were the same race as them: white. We were against Germans for multiple reasons. One was their form of.Government, which I believe was communist, was against ours. Another is they were allied with Russia, which had declared the US and also Britain enemies. Another is when we entered the war, it was due to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor. Who was Japan allied with again? Another is the fact that Germans were killing people based on racism. If we hated Germans for the reasons you ignorantly claimed, the latter wouldn't even be a reason.

What else you got, jackass?

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

who is we?
    Anybody

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

All of this fighting can't we get along

Status
    Nov 2011
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    We didn't hate Germans because we didn't like their skin color. That's highly incorrect considering most of the people who ran our country at that time were the same race as them: white. We were against Germans for multiple reasons. One was their form of.Government, which I believe was communist, was against ours. Another is they were allied with Russia, which had declared the US and also Britain enemies. Another is when we entered the war, it was due to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor. Who was Japan allied with again? Another is the fact that Germans were killing people based on racism. If we hated Germans for the reasons you ignorantly claimed, the latter wouldn't even be a reason.

mmm opening the history book on dat *****

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Anybody
    yes there are many contrys that are back in the 1940s-1970 and still have anti black laws

:sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy: the germans where on the exact other side of the political scale they where fascist

RUSSIA (USSR) WHERE ARE ALLY IN WW2 and you are going to give me a history lesson smh read a book

and fyi because you dont know history

communism- exstream liberals

fascism- exstream conservatives

after the war started we hated the Italians, Germans, and people from japan all because of the country they came from

also we had no clue they where killing jews until after the war very said your are like this, we need better schools

and your gonna be in the debate competition ? you can even have a conversation without making it personal

Last edited by kakashi owns all; 08-02-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Kakashi did you just say Russia was our ally in ww2
    WHHHHAaaTtTT

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

WHHHHAaaTtTT
    yes its a fact

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

WHHHHAaaTtTT
    Well, they were fighting the Nazis just like us, so yeah, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Well, they were fighting the Nazis just like us, so yeah, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

after the war england was so beat to hell the 2 big boys of the winning "Allies" side was us and the ussr. as we where both on the winning side and very strong

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.

yes there are many contrys that are back in the 1940s-1970 and still have anti black laws

:sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy: the germans where on the exact other side of the political scale they where fascist

RUSSIA (USSR) WHERE ARE ALLY IN WW2 and you are going to give me a history lesson smh read a book

and fyi because you dont know history

communism- exstream liberals

fascism- exstream conservatives

after the war started we hated the Italians, Germans, and people from japan all because of the country they came from

also we had no clue they where killing jews until after the war very said your are like this, we need better schools

and your gonna be in the debate competition ? you can even have a conversation without making it personal
    Ok, but it doesn't change my point: we didn't hate the Germans based off racism, we hated them due to them simply being our enemies in war. We didn't hate any of the people there based on race, it was based on them being against us in war.

And to the Russia thing, U was thinking of the Cold War. The German fascists thing doesn't even defeat my,point.

And hey, its only personal if you think I got it right. Then, that would leave you as the one with the problem.

Last edited by Riker Slade; 08-02-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Ok, but it doesn't change my point: we didn't hate the Germans based off racism, we hated them due to them simply being our enemies in war. We didn't hate of the people there based on race, it was based on them being against us in war.

And to the Russia thing, U was thinking of the Cold War. The German fascists thing doesn't even defeat my,point.

And hey, its only personal if you think I got it right. Then, that would leave you as the one with the problem.
    we hated the people from japan due to race and we hated the people that only spook german as there where clearly german we tried to hate that race but it was hard because skin color was the same. nooo the ussr was our ally in ww2 after wards we entered the cold war

its personal when you start the name calling thats unneeded

and your points become very week where there are soooo many things wrong in you post even the things right become fishy

completely whelmed ANBU Kakashi23's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Okay, so yeah, what about racism? Take for example a forum, like this one , where a person doesn't even know what race another is unless told in some way. Theoretically, a racist could have a conversation with the very race he/she despises most and even become friends with said person not even realizing. Now if they were suddenly made aware of it, even after becoming friends, would this change their relationship and why?

I'm using this example for one reason only, to prove the pure stupidity of racism. I've personally met and conversed with people of all shapes, sizes and colors . I've found that we're all one race actually, and that would be the human race.

So I guess what I'm wondering is: why are there racists? I know the KKK is still rampaging in the US. I actually have racist grandparents . I've also seen a lot of it all over the place online and in person. So is racism dying out? Can it be eliminated? What drives it?

I think it's mostly being passed on by parents and a generational hatred, but there must also be something else too. Any thoughts?
    it will always exist in one way or another as long as people try to claim cultural superiority over each other, at the end of the day where experience is lacking ignorance prevails and those who havnt felt the positive embrace of multiple cultures cant understand how anything could be as good and substantial as what they were raised with, its an arrogant mind set. that tries to dehumanize other people through simple differences in regional practices, its quite stupid, but then again, alot of people arnt too sharp themselves

edit: you and pavaneo makes some pretty good discussion threads :worshippy:

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

One troll posts and the whole thread is already going crazy.

Thread closed.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234