Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Re: I've got a question!!

Well, seeing as how a knife in either place can be pulled out, but a knife in the gut causes severe problems internally and a knife in the foot is not as fatal, I'd say foot. Also, I can still walk if I bandage it and block out the pain. A knife in the gut can't be as easily bandaged since the problem is inside you and it causes a quicker death period.

Also, it depends if the knife goes all the way through. If is doesn't, and I'm stabbed on the top of my foot, then it won't be nearly as much of a problem.

thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Well, seeing as how a knife in either place can be pulled out, but a knife in the gut causes severe problems internally and a knife in the foot is not as fatal, I'd say foot. Also, I can still walk if I bandage it and block out the pain. A knife in the gut can't be as easily bandaged since the problem is inside you and it causes a quicker death period.

Also, it depends if the knife goes all the way through. If is doesn't, and I'm stabbed on the top of my foot, then it won't be nearly as much of a problem.
    so logically!!

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

from a medical point of view; the dorsalis pedis artery runs down your foot, so if the knife were to hit that artery it would be bad but most everything in the foot is fodder lol

in the stomach; there is numerous things to damage. intestines, liver, spleen, possibly a kidney if its a long knife... all of which cause death if not rapidly treated.

given the options id go with the foot.

*EMT GENERALS WARNING: NEVER REMOVE AN IMPALED OBJECT* lol (really though, on a serious note, just to educate everyone for that just incase situation)

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UncagedkillaG View Post
    Foot, you'd eventually bleed out and die with a knife in your gut
    No you wouldn`t. If you took the knife out and didn`t apply pressure you would bleed and could pass out. If you took it out and it didnt hit a vital spot you would be ok, adding pressure that is.

People die because they take out the knife. If they leave it in they will be fine as it holds the blood and wont let it spurt out. Gut would be a better choice.

thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    No you wouldn`t. If you took the knife out and didn`t apply pressure you would bleed and could pass out. If you took it out and it didnt hit a vital spot you would be ok, adding pressure that is.

People die because they take out the knife. If they leave it in they will be fine as it holds the blood and wont let it spurt out. Gut would be a better choice.
    Someone who believes with me! I just had a feeling that gut would be better :3

Page 2 of 2 « First 12