Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands

Re: Why does sasuke always get mocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Wow, hit a nerve. I wasn't trying to say it OP him, I was just saying that if didn't resort to drugs he would have been pawned in that fight. Also there was no risk to him dying since the sound 4 knew the way around it.
    I just want to add in something. The pill didn't make him stronger,it put him in a half death state so that the CM lvl2 process can begin.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    I just want to add in something. The pill didn't make him stronger,it put him in a half death state so that the CM lvl2 process can begin.
    Sakura made an observation that he was taking drugs, which was false. He develop that speed with help from Orochimaru. The CS pill put him to death to get the second level of the curse mark, like you said.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Sakura made an observation that he was taking drugs, which was false. He develop that speed with help from Orochimaru. The CS pill put him to death to get the second level of the curse mark, like you said.
    Actually it is not proven that it is false or true but Sasuke haters/Naruto fans like to think it's true to explain how Sasuke beat team7 and bash Sasuke at the same time.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    Actually it is not proven that it is false or true but Sasuke haters/Naruto fans like to think it's true to explain how Sasuke beat team7 and bash Sasuke at the same time.
    It could be true, but people make assumptions. They even say the mind awakening pill is a drug that made Sasuke stronger. Which just only helped him progress his curse seal. See what i mean there?

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Wow, hit a nerve. I wasn't trying to say it OP him, I was just saying that if didn't resort to drugs he would have been pawned in that fight. Also there was no risk to him dying since the sound 4 knew the way around it.
    Not really a nerve, but i get what you saying. This is true lol if it wasn't for that naruto would have smacked him so hard that itachi would feel it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cuz by being powerful and having such rebelious gen, sasuke made so many haterz.
    Which makes him even more famous

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuz View Post
    Cuz by being powerful and having such rebelious gen, sasuke made so many haterz.
    Which makes him even more famous
    What these haters don't realize is that haters are his motivation, so they keep fueling him with power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by karol the don View Post
    sasuke ist just a coward thats why
    Going against the kages, danzo then kakashi and you call him a coward! Kakashi would not dare fight against the kages let alone danzo.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People actually hate his illogical fan club . . . otherwise Sasuke is cool enough.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just because Sasuke is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be.

Status
    Aug 2012
    In the corner, plotting your doom...or just thinking of how to make a cool story out of it.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The title best friend means
    you're better than the rest.
    It's not an excuse to be a

Sasuke gets hated on for the same reason Naruto would. He's strong, but he has flaws. Such as always following the opposite path that he should, his ego gets in the way sometimes...a lot of times. But you have a lot of girls that like him because they think he's hawt and boys because he has a lot of dark humor and he's powerful. He's a very sarcastic kid with a tragic back story. This draws in the rest of the girls, like me. I love Sasuke, but he irritates me with the decisions he makes. That's why I prefer Itachi!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke did NOT kill deidara,itachi and danzo..but people believed he killed them thats why i dont like him.But during this war arc i started to like him a bit

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke ninja way View Post
    Just because Sasuke is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be.
    why do you have to say stupid stuff like this ... sasuke isnt that bad buy you guys make everyone hate him stfu and be realistic :flaw:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if u ask me,i think sasuke is being hated for the same reason as justin bieber,they r both talented and girls everywhere faint for just a single of their glance,but in sasuke's case,haters(naruto fans) hate him only bcauz he is the main attention in the hole serie,everywhere people r interested in sasuke and mainly because he is everything that is in naruto's mind,naruto will like him and try to save him no matter what,u should just get on with it.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When do people hate on Sasuke? I have seen that when the fans incite something and overrate Sasuke, so then others might just bring Sasuke down a little to balance it out. :shrug: Also if Sasuke was like Gaara, then I don't think that he would have too many haters.

People shouldn't be called a hater just because they have a different opinion on Sasuke. Just because someone thinks he is arrogant, doesn't mean they hate him. Just because someone thinks Sasuke gained power from others does not mean they hate him. etc. I have seen those situations and they get called haters even though they are just giving their opinion. I wonder if people just like it call others haters. Naruto gets criticized many times and yet people look past it. So it's hating to say Sasuke is weak, but not hating to say Naruto is weak? They both have gotten criticism.

There have been threads bashing Naruto, yet barely anyone will say that they are hating. But when a thread is made about Sasuke, people might post "haters gonna hate" memes or whatever. Sasuke just gets put on the spot more because he has more fanboys, thus the fans might get offended by any comments that imply Sasuke can't do everything.

People should be allowed to post opinions/views without being called a hater because they think Sasuke will lose against Naruto whom has Bjuu mode. And also: so it's alright for people to say Naruto's power is not his, but it's not alright to say that Sasuke's power is not his? They are both in the same situation. And a few more reasons: maybe it's his fans, that he is arrogant about his power, betrays others, he wants to do the same to others that was done to him (hypocritical).

Seriously though, he is an anime character and I doubt a lot of people actually hate him. I could be wrong though, but just stating what I've noticed. A lot of characters have been criticized. Also though, some people might just not like the villains and well Sauke has been a villain. Ok I'm done, but just trying to put it into perspective, because I don't know how many of the "why do you hate Sasuke?" threads have been made, although I've seen a few already.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihahahaha View Post
    When do people hate on Sasuke? I have seen that when the fans incite something and overrate Sasuke, so then others might just bring Sasuke down a little to balance it out. :shrug: Also if Sasuke was like Gaara, then I don't think that he would have too many haters.

People shouldn't be called a hater just because they have a different opinion on Sasuke. Just because someone thinks he is arrogant, doesn't mean they hate him. Just because someone thinks Sasuke gained power from others does not mean they hate him. etc. I have seen those situations and they get called haters even though they are just giving their opinion. I wonder if people just like it call others haters. Naruto gets criticized many times and yet people look past it. So it's hating to say Sasuke is weak, but not hating to say Naruto is weak? They both have gotten criticism.

There have been threads bashing Naruto, yet barely anyone will say that they are hating. But when a thread is made about Sasuke, people might post "haters gonna hate" memes or whatever. Sasuke just gets put on the spot more because he has more fanboys, thus the fans might get offended by any comments that imply Sasuke can't do everything.

People should be allowed to post opinions/views without being called a hater because they think Sasuke will lose against Naruto whom has Bjuu mode. And also: so it's alright for people to say Naruto's power is not his, but it's not alright to say that Sasuke's power is not his? They are both in the same situation. And a few more reasons: maybe it's his fans, that he is arrogant about his power, betrays others, he wants to do the same to others that was done to him (hypocritical).

Seriously though, he is an anime character and I doubt a lot of people actually hate him. I could be wrong though, but just stating what I've noticed. A lot of characters have been criticized. Also though, some people might just not like the villains and well Sauke has been a villain. Ok I'm done, but just trying to put it into perspective, because I don't know how many of the "why do you hate Sasuke?" threads have been made, although I've seen a few already.

Actually, people are being called a hater when they underrate a character, which happens to Sasuke a lot. Why? Because most don't take the time to understand his personality and his actions and take everything at face value. I always study the characters before I form an opinion about them.
    As for Naruto being bashed ... Honestly, those threads are almost non existant. Sasuke is one of the characters who get bashed the most, Naruto isn't.
    Naruto is usually brought in a discussion about Sasuke because people like to forget that Naruto got help too and has a slight advantage of having a huge chakra reserve known as a bijuu.
    Of course everyone has the right to their own opinion about a character, but that doesn't mean you have to underrate those characters just because you don't like them, or that you can ridicule the fans of that character

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    To me he only gets mocked by substitution logs
    You called? God I love my own avatar.

Also, I don't hate him. But I've found him utterly repugnant ever since we first saw him in Shippuden. Or rather, when Naruto fought him in the valley of the end. It also bothers me that everybody (in-universe) loves him so much even though he treats everyone around him like dirt.

Last edited by Thane; 08-02-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

trying to kill naruto when he was stopping him from being penetrated literally by orochimaru(taking his body is a sort of penetration),ditching his friends in the kage summit,attacking through karin and later trying to kill her when he didn't need her anymore,and i forgot about his plan to annihilate everyone in konoha even children,
    yep he's a magnificent guy,plus i never liked arrogants in real life do you expect me to like them in the anime?

Page 3 of 3 « First 123