View Poll Results: whats worst drugs or alcholism?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • drugs

13 72.22%
  • alcholism

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

Re: what's worst a drug additcion or alcholism?

Quote Originally Posted by EYES OF ITACHI View Post
    lmao
    o.k. on that i have to agree with you on.....see it like this....person A does drugs and person B's an alcholic......true person A may go to a further extent to feed that drug addiction do to the high prices.......now lets look at person B he can feed his alcoholism way cheaper and runs a higher risk of taking drinks one after another with out in.....while person A got there high N doen't want to run the high risk of o.d.ing......while the alcohol effect creep up on you and you dont realize it
    also person b comes home every day for 20 years and beats the sh*t out of his wife and kids and gives rise to the next charles manson or worse.... OR person b is a mother who drinks herself stupid and doesnt watch her children who grow up the wrong way. OR person be is a silly teen who jumps behind the wheel and kills themselves and/or someone else and destroys a family...

on the other side of that coin person a is a heroin addict who shares a needle and gets aids and spreads it to others. OR person a is a crackhead who kicks in the door to your grandmothers house and steals her tv (that actually happened to me).

they both destroy the lives of the people who use them and everyone one around said person

eyes that guide the blind EYES OF ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiejesus View Post
    i see your point but lets say beer cost 25 dollars US a can then people would do more drugs fro the ame price as drink imo
    true....but you can get a beer in the US for a dollar a can.......i can't tell you how many times i go to the store an there's this old drunk bumming 4 change 4 a beer(pocket change) taking what ever he can to get that beer.....even the drug addicts at the store be asking 4 money tbut it;s always a dollar or 2 but it's crazy becasue i'm more inclined to give up that poket change rather feeds someone's drug addiction

Last edited by EYES OF ITACHI; 08-02-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    also person b comes home every day for 20 years and beats the sh*t out of his wife and kids and gives rise to the next charles manson or worse.... OR person b is a mother who drinks herself stupid and doesnt watch her children who grow up the wrong way. OR person be is a silly teen who jumps behind the wheel and kills themselves and/or someone else and destroys a family...

on the other side of that coin person a is a heroin addict who shares a needle and gets aids and spreads it to others. OR person a is a crackhead who kicks in the door to your grandmothers house and steals her tv (that actually happened to me).

they both destroy the lives of the people who use them and everyone one around said person
    exactly......4 the part in bold this happened a few times around where i live not just a t.v. though.....everything under the sun...they even took the copper pluming out of one of my friends house....now that's a crack head

the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

Quote Originally Posted by EYES OF ITACHI View Post
    exactly......4 the part in bold this happened a few times around where i live not just a t.v. though.....everything under the sun...they even took the copper pluming out of one of my friends house....now that's a crack head
    lol yeah thats pretty sad

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my point being it's way easier to fuel an alcohol addiction then a drug addiction like wridacule said that person who has been drinking 4 twenty years goes home n beat on his wife n kids gets n gets behind the wheel of a car n kill some one ......is worst then that addict that breaks into someone ones house n steals their t.v. n maybe kill over their addiction....but it;s all one in the same basically

Convicted Blondephile Blondephile's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    *Inside Ino's closet*.... Ino why u no undress already!? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Post Thanks / Like
    y are u reading this?? lol

Both

period.

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Well, it depends. There's no right or wrong answer here, but the most harmless substance on the list would be Marijuana. If we could get people to switch from alcohol to Marijuana, then everything would be fine. Of course, I still enjoy my drink, so I'd want both. :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If it's Marijuana i wouldn't see the problem.

I Grew up with a alcoholic father, alcohol destroys familys and lives, it's just as bad as most other drugs out there.

Both are as bad as each other.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12