Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    Greetings, -Minato-

    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: The Uchiha Hideout (prior to Sasuke and Itachi's battle)
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.
    ~ Unlike other biography tests, this test will only end when one of us kills the other. In other words, while showcasing your skill does matter in this test, you must kill me in order to pass. Also, to clarify, you do not have access to the MS during this test.

    I will be using a regular cannon Itachi Uchiha (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing with and I will make the first move.

    No one other than myself and -Minato- may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    *Itachi sits on his throne in the hideout, his 3 tomoe sharingan already active as he awaits his opponent.*
     
         

  2. #2
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,686
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    This would be so much more epic if you were sasuke..

    Uchiha Itachi

    *stands at mid range - 3 tomoe sharingan activated*

    well then, shall we get this show on the road?
     
         

  3. #3
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    This would be so much more epic if you were sasuke..

    Uchiha Itachi

    *stands at mid range - 3 tomoe sharingan activated*

    well then, shall we get this show on the road?
    Yeah I know, but it was recommended that I use Itachi. And I didn't realize that you were going for an Itachi bio until... just now. Anyway, good luck. ^_^

    *Itachi stands up as he sees his opponent, two kunai dropping down into each of his hands from his sleeve, one with an explosive tag attached to it.*

    He looks exactly like me. What is this... a clone? No... it's more than that. Perhaps another one of Orochimaru's experiments. Well whatever you are, your journey ends here.

    *Itachi then begins moving in a burst of speed, throwing each kunai toward you. The kunai with the explosive tag attached explodes when its about four meters away from you. He throws the kunai the moment he steps off and then makes a single hand seal the second that the kunai have left his grasp:*

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    *Creating one spike underneath you and several more spikes around you that come up at an angle toward you, skewering you a moment before the kunai reach you and catching you off guard. Immediately afterwards, Itachi jumps up as crows converge on either side of him:*

    (Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.
    Note: Can only be used by Itachi Bio's.


    *These clones are made immediately after the spikes form, and before the crows even completely converge to create the clones, Itachi has already jumped up into the air. In other words, Itachi makes the seal and jumps up practically as he makes the seal, creating the two clones and leaving them behind as he goes up in the air. He jumps in such a way that he would go up and over your head. Meanwhile, on the ground, one clone continues running directly toward you while the other one branches off to his right, your left, and goes in a wide arc around you. Meanwhile, Itachi, jumping over you, uses:*

    ( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.


    *While he flies toward you, he shoots out three dragon-shaped fireballs. Keep in mind that as he does this he's still moving over your head, and as such each fireball comes from a slightly different direction. He takes pauses in between each shot so that the first fireball comes downward in front of you, the second comes from straight over your head, and the final one comes from behind at a downward angle just as he lands sideways on the wall behind you, just over the entrance to the hideout.*
     
         

  4. #4
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,686
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Yeah I know, but it was recommended that I use Itachi. And I didn't realize that you were going for an Itachi bio until... just now. Anyway, good luck. ^_^

    *Itachi stands up as he sees his opponent, two kunai dropping down into each of his hands from his sleeve, one with an explosive tag attached to it.*

    He looks exactly like me. What is this... a clone? No... it's more than that. Perhaps another one of Orochimaru's experiments. Well whatever you are, your journey ends here.

    *Itachi then begins moving in a burst of speed, throwing each kunai toward you. The kunai with the explosive tag attached explodes when its about four meters away from you. He throws the kunai the moment he steps off and then makes a single hand seal the second that the kunai have left his grasp:*

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    *Creating one spike underneath you and several more spikes around you that come up at an angle toward you, skewering you a moment before the kunai reach you and catching you off guard. Immediately afterwards, Itachi jumps up as crows converge on either side of him:*

    (Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.
    Note: Can only be used by Itachi Bio's.


    *These clones are made immediately after the spikes form, and before the crows even completely converge to create the clones, Itachi has already jumped up into the air. In other words, Itachi makes the seal and jumps up practically as he makes the seal, creating the two clones and leaving them behind as he goes up in the air. He jumps in such a way that he would go up and over your head. Meanwhile, on the ground, one clone continues running directly toward you while the other one branches off to his right, your left, and goes in a wide arc around you. Meanwhile, Itachi, jumping over you, uses:*

    ( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.


    *While he flies toward you, he shoots out three dragon-shaped fireballs. Keep in mind that as he does this he's still moving over your head, and as such each fireball comes from a slightly different direction. He takes pauses in between each shot so that the first fireball comes downward in front of you, the second comes from straight over your head, and the final one comes from behind at a downward angle just as he lands sideways on the wall behind you, just over the entrance to the hideout.*
    This must be some unusual and elaborate illusion, is tobi playing his little tricks again?

    As you pull the kunai from your sleeves, I immediately focus on your hands, observing your actions carefully with my sharingan, while yeaching for 3 shuriken that are in my right hand, when you throw your kunai, i quickly throw the shuriken on a deflection path, aiming to knock your kunai onto a parabolic path to your right. Observing you making a single seal, and watching a small amount of chakra pour across the floor towards me, I assume you are using a fairly weak doton technique and begin moulding raiton chakra around my body, awaiting a sign of the exact technique before manifesting a counter jutsu.

    As the ground begins to disrupt and small protrusions form, using the enhanced motion sensing capabilities of my sharingan to react in time, i release raiton from all of my body at once, disrupting your doton spikes as they approach me:

    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.


    As the crows manifest into clones, I observe three of you, i then note the flanking attempt made by your clones as you try to maneuver overhead, i then use more of the raiton chakra to spit out a moderate raiton, that splits apart to have one bolt attack each of your clones:

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.


    meanwhile i note that you are performing a katon technique and quickly fashion an appropriate response, releasing a jet of water, that extinguishes your flames as they are fired, spinning around with the jet being emmitted until you stop firing the dragonheads.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.
     
         
    Last edited by Vincent; 08-03-2012 at 01:03 AM.

  5. #5
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    This must be some unusual and elaborate illusion, is tobi playing his little tricks again?

    As you pull the kunai from your sleeves, I immediately focus on your hands, observing your actions carefully with my sharingan, while yeaching for 3 shuriken that are in my right hand, when you throw your kunai, i quickly throw the shuriken on a deflection path, aiming to knock your kunai onto a parabolic path to your right. Observing you making a single seal, and watching a small amount of chakra pour across the floor towards me, I assume you are using a fairly weak doton technique and begin moulding raiton chakra around my body, awaiting a sign of the exact technique before manifesting a counter jutsu.

    As the ground begins to disrupt and small protrusions form, using the enhanced motion sensing capabilities of my sharingan to react in time, i release raiton from all of my body at once, disrupting your doton spikes as they approach me:

    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.


    As the crows manifest into clones, I observe three of you, i then note the flanking attempt made by your clones as you try to maneuver overhead, i then use more of the raiton chakra to spit out a moderate raiton, that splits apart to have one bolt attack each of your clones:

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.


    meanwhile i note that you are performing a katon technique and quickly fashion an appropriate response, releasing a jet of water, that extinguishes your flames as they are fired, spinning around with the jet being emmitted until you stop firing the dragonheads.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.
    *Being that you used this technique almost as soon as the clones formed (you would have to, otherwise you wouldn't have had enough time to prevent my fireball technique), my two clones would have been barely a couple of meters away from one another when you shot out the lightning spear. As a result, the moment that you shoot out the spear, before it even splits, the clone who was preparing to flank you does a quick hopping sidestep in front of my other clone. Before he jumps, he makes a single hand seal so that when he arrives in front of my clone he releases an extremely fast blast of wind in between his hands:*

    (Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.


    *The wind moves extremely quickly toward you, easily overtaking your lightning spear and continuing toward you. This puts you in quite a bad situation. By using that lightning technique, you forced yourself to wait until the last possible moment to respond to my fire from above. When you finished using the lightning technique, I would have already started the fire, forcing you to use your water horn immediately after. This however changes your strategy drastically as you now have to defend against the powerful wind technique coming at you that can clear rather large distances within moments while I'm still going through with the three fireballs. Meanwhile, simultaneously, the second clone drops down to the ground as the first clone jumps in front of him. When he drops down, he runs his earth chakra through the ground:*

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    *To further complicate your situation, just as you see the wind coming toward you and prepare to respond in such a way that you could defend against both the wind and the fire coming at you simultaneously, the earth below you suddenly begins shaking just enough to stunt your movements just long enough for the wind to hit you, hurling you backwards and cutting you. My clones both resume running toward you after this. This time, however, both of them go out to your sides, but in much smaller arcs. One goes off to your left while the other to your right, but both of them only go in small arcs so that they stay within about four meters of one another. Finally, as the real Itachi lands on the wall of the hideout, he unleashes a total of six shuriken towards you, all with wires attached to them. The shuriken first go toward you but as they get halfway there, he manipulates them so that they go past you and then wrap around, restricting you as my clones approach:*

    (Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi) - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: Using careful manipulation and well-timed reflexes, the user hurls a number of Shuriken with wire attached at the opponent. While in the air, the shinobi can manipulate the wire to make the blades circle the target and bind them.
    Note:Must Have Sharinganto use this jutsu


    *After restricting you, the clone who came at you from your left goes for a spinning kick, similar to the leaf whirlwind but without as much power. He kicks you in the gut, sending you flying backwards while still being tied up by the wires. The other clone stops when he gets three meters away from you and prepares for any response.*
     
         

  6. #6
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,686
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    *Being that you used this technique almost as soon as the clones formed (you would have to, otherwise you wouldn't have had enough time to prevent my fireball technique), my two clones would have been barely a couple of meters away from one another when you shot out the lightning spear. As a result, the moment that you shoot out the spear, before it even splits, the clone who was preparing to flank you does a quick hopping sidestep in front of my other clone. Before he jumps, he makes a single hand seal so that when he arrives in front of my clone he releases an extremely fast blast of wind in between his hands:*

    (Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.


    *The wind moves extremely quickly toward you, easily overtaking your lightning spear and continuing toward you. This puts you in quite a bad situation. By using that lightning technique, you forced yourself to wait until the last possible moment to respond to my fire from above. When you finished using the lightning technique, I would have already started the fire, forcing you to use your water horn immediately after. This however changes your strategy drastically as you now have to defend against the powerful wind technique coming at you that can clear rather large distances within moments while I'm still going through with the three fireballs. Meanwhile, simultaneously, the second clone drops down to the ground as the first clone jumps in front of him. When he drops down, he runs his earth chakra through the ground:*

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    *To further complicate your situation, just as you see the wind coming toward you and prepare to respond in such a way that you could defend against both the wind and the fire coming at you simultaneously, the earth below you suddenly begins shaking just enough to stunt your movements just long enough for the wind to hit you, hurling you backwards and cutting you. My clones both resume running toward you after this. This time, however, both of them go out to your sides, but in much smaller arcs. One goes off to your left while the other to your right, but both of them only go in small arcs so that they stay within about four meters of one another. Finally, as the real Itachi lands on the wall of the hideout, he unleashes a total of six shuriken towards you, all with wires attached to them. The shuriken first go toward you but as they get halfway there, he manipulates them so that they go past you and then wrap around, restricting you as my clones approach:*

    (Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi) - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: Using careful manipulation and well-timed reflexes, the user hurls a number of Shuriken with wire attached at the opponent. While in the air, the shinobi can manipulate the wire to make the blades circle the target and bind them.
    Note:Must Have Sharinganto use this jutsu


    *After restricting you, the clone who came at you from your left goes for a spinning kick, similar to the leaf whirlwind but without as much power. He kicks you in the gut, sending you flying backwards while still being tied up by the wires. The other clone stops when he gets three meters away from you and prepares for any response.*
    As your wind breaks my raiton, and the earth beneath my feet shakes, I affix my feet to the floor with my chakra and instead of performing a suiton, I use my natural katon affinity to quickly release a powerful technique, with a wide area of effect, that overcomes your wind, and much like I planned with the suiton, i maneuver it round to catch each of your dragon heads, by turning to my right, looping my head in the parabolic arc of your jump (this would be done via quick calculation and memory, as I would not have a clear sight of you) the result is your wind being overwhelmed, and the fire techs cancelling each other.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.


    as your shuriken spin around me, and get to the point of looping around me(but are not yet in physical contact), i release a powerful blast of raiton chakra down the wires, electrocuting your real body:

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.


    as your real body gets a massive electrical shock i then as the shukiken spin around my front on their next pass, i blow them away from me, loosening the wire loop, allowing me to walk free

    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
     
         

  7. #7
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    As your wind breaks my raiton, and the earth beneath my feet shakes, I affix my feet to the floor with my chakra and instead of performing a suiton, I use my natural katon affinity to quickly release a powerful technique, with a wide area of effect, that overcomes your wind, and much like I planned with the suiton, i maneuver it round to catch each of your dragon heads, by turning to my right, looping my head in the parabolic arc of your jump (this would be done via quick calculation and memory, as I would not have a clear sight of you) the result is your wind being overwhelmed, and the fire techs cancelling each other.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.


    as your shuriken spin around me, and get to the point of looping around me(but are not yet in physical contact), i release a powerful blast of raiton chakra down the wires, electrocuting your real body:

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.


    as your real body gets a massive electrical shock i then as the shukiken spin around my front on their next pass, i blow them away from me, loosening the wire loop, allowing me to walk free

    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
    I honestly have doubts as to whether or not the first part of your counter works. The only reason is simply because of the technique that you used. If you look at this picture here then you'll see that the technique starts off for quite the distance as a thin stream, and then spreads out into a large fire. Henceforth, the technique is more of a burst forward, and on those grounds I think that it's more likely that the fire would just shoot straight forward toward my clones rather than you being able to whip it around and redirect it faster than I can get out the first fireball. And the other thing would be the whole focusing chakra into your feet to avoid the earthquake. In order for you to think to do that you would have to already feel the earth shaking beneath your feet, at which point you've already stumbled enough for the wind to reach you. But that's a different story, and I'll continue since it still seems possible to some degree at least.


    *Keep in mind that by using such a massive technique, you without a doubt block your line of sight between you and my clones, and you even admitted to not having sight of me in the first place. As a result, all of us would remain hidden for you for the duration of your fire technique. As a result, when you use the fire technique, the clone who used the wind quickly makes several hand seals and then slams his fist into the ground. Suddenly, the stone that this building is made of comes undone as the entire building turns into rubble with rocks falling down from above:*

    (Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.


    *As a result of you whipping your fire technique all about, the result of this technique would be a bunch of giant boulders falling down on you from above. However, you wouldn't see them due to the fact that there's fire above you. The boulders would basically shoot through the fire without you even being aware of their presence until the flaming boulders are practically on top of you. Just as the boulders get within meters from you, my second clone makes a large pillar of water suddenly rise up under you:*

    (Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.


    *Using this water technique to suddenly blast you up into the air (granted, he doesn't see you, but being that you never moved and he can see where the real me is aiming my fire techniques above you, he would simply have to aim the technique according to your last location). Pushing you upward into your own fire as well as into the boulders slamming down onto you. This would be done about a moment after I shoot the second fire blast. Also note that the pillar does in fact do damage to you and throw you off balance; it thrusts you upward rather than "lift." Being that I'm still moving I can for the most part dodge the majority of the boulders especially considering that since I'm moving away from my clone the stones would begin being dislodged closer to their immediate vicinity. Once I land on the side wall I then finish by shooting two blasts of lightning directly up above me:*

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.


    *The "electrical essence" is in actuality two lightning blasts (if you want proof then VM me). I send up this electrical essence into the sky, blasting through all of the boulders above me and continuing into the sky. I then jump up out of the hideout, landing back down on top of the remnants of the same wall that I was already on and never taking my eyes off of your location. Crows fly up from the rubble to signify that my clones have in fact dispersed, be it from your fire technique hitting them or the stones falling from above.*
     
         

  8. #8
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,686
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    Dropping the test, I decided to stick with my current bios rather than go for more power.

    Thanks for conducting the test so far though Riku ^^
     
         

  9. #9
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Mangekyou Sharingan Test] - -Minato-

    ±± Testee Dropped Out ±±
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •