Page 274 of 610 « First ... 174 224 264270271272273274275276277278 284 324 374 ... Last»
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 12190
  1. #5461
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana: thats great for...hey i got maaried
    *shows you the ring*
    sakkuren: Married? what is that?
     
         

  2. #5462
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana: thats great for...hey i got maaried
    *shows you the ring*
    Juana: it's when stay with one person forever you make vows to do so...and this ring is a sign of this vow
     
         

  3. #5463
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana: it's when stay with one person forever you make vows to do so...and this ring is a sign of this vow
    sakkuren: wow i should so that with mitsu
     
         

  4. #5464
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Juana; if he want to...
     
         

  5. #5465
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana; if he want to...
    sakkuren: he will trust me.................he ready to do any thing for me
     
         

  6. #5466
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    juana: then let him ask...or you can talk about it
     
         

  7. #5467
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    juana: then let him ask...or you can talk about it
    sakkuren: i'm not sure if he knows about it he is kinda like me but he knows more than me
     
         

  8. #5468
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Juana; thats a good start...hmmm times tO feed takahisa
    *walks to the kitchen*
     
         

  9. #5469
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana; thats a good start...hmmm times tO feed takahisa
    *walks to the kitchen*
    sakkuren: takahisa? you mean the hotheaded boy?

    takahisa: *laying on bed resting but didn't sleep at all *
     
         

  10. #5470
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    sakkuren: takahisa? you mean the hotheaded boy?

    takahisa: *laying on bed resting but didn't sleep at all *
    juana; that's him alright i had to replace his body and soul
    *walks up the stairs with the food*
    and thats hard
     
         

  11. #5471
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    juana; that's him alright i had to replace his body and soul
    *walks up the stairs with the food*
    and thats hard
    sakkuren: i see so you must be a shinigami right?

    takahisa: *still in bed*
     
         

  12. #5472
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    sakkuren: i see so you must be a shinigami right?

    takahisa: *still in bed*
    Juana: yes i am...descendent of the orginal one....
     
         

  13. #5473
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana: yes i am...descendent of the orginal one....
    sakkuren: so we must be from the same world
    (the shinigami i mean is shinigamis from BLEACH )
     
         

  14. #5474
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    sakkuren: so we must be from the same world
    (the shinigami i mean is shinigamis from BLEACH )
    ( oh juana nit that tpye)
    juana: i wasn't from a world
    *walk into the the room*
    you up?
     
         

  15. #5475
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    ( oh juana nit that tpye)
    juana: i wasn't from a world
    *walk into the the room*
    you up?
    ( i already knew thats why i told you about it )
    sakkuren: well i was..............and now i abandoned my own raise

    takahisa: i never slept to start with
    *eyes closed and haven't moved a lil from the sec you left him*
     
         

  16. #5476
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    ( i already knew thats why i told you about it )
    sakkuren: well i was..............and now i abandoned my own raise

    takahisa: i never slept to start with
    *eyes closed and haven't moved a lil from the sec you left him*
    Juana: why?,,,taka try to move at least open your eyes
    *sits the food on the small table*
     
         

  17. #5477
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana: why?,,,taka try to move at least open your eyes
    *sits the food on the small table*
    sakkuren: i betrayed them ......................

    takahisa: i'm afraid of opening my eyes
     
         

  18. #5478
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    sakkuren: i betrayed them ......................

    takahisa: i'm afraid of opening my eyes
    Juana; betrayed?.....why so taka?
     
         

  19. #5479
    Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Akai Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,416
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of my life.
     



    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Juana; betrayed?.....why so taka?
    sakkuren: yes...............betrayed i even killed the head of them
    (that what is was doing all this time with her in those three threads )

    takahisa: after seeing things in that world i'm scared to see them again
     
         

  20. #5480
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar
    Status
    Bi0hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,490
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    sakkuren: yes...............betrayed i even killed the head of them
    (that what is was doing all this time with her in those three threads )

    takahisa: after seeing things in that world i'm scared to see them again
    Juana: well thingd happen you know where the head has to go...open your eyes if you don't face them head on you'll never move on
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •