Page 46 of 610 « First ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... Last»
Results 901 to 920 of 12190
  1. #901
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,288
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    I'll see you all tommrow
     
         

  2. #902
    What took you so long Marnix Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Marnix Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,593
    Location
    Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid.
    Hi There
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Keisuke:
    Come up to me then and start off conversation
    Goodnight Juana
    What do you wanna talk about then? -walks to you and just randonly gives u the black rose-
     
         

  3. #903
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    I'll see you all tommrow
    Here let me give u a lift * picks you up and carries you to the window of your room*
     
         

  4. #904
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,288
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Yeah sorry...thanx
    *shy smile*
    (I have school tommrow)
     
         

  5. #905
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    No problem *sets you down inside and kisses you* Goodnight *flies home*
     
         

  6. #906
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnix Uchiha View Post
    What do you wanna talk about then? -walks to you and just randonly gives u the black rose-
    Keisuke:
    *takes the rose looks at it for a moment and it slowly starts to turn red. I break off the stem then I put it in the palm of my hand and blow it into the wind*
    I don't really have anything to talk about
    where's your pokemon?
     
         

  7. #907
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    No problem *sets you down inside and kisses you* Goodnight *flies home*
    (interesting new development)
     
         

  8. #908
    What took you so long Marnix Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Marnix Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,593
    Location
    Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid.
    Hi There
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Keisuke:
    *takes the rose looks at it for a moment and it slowly starts to turn red. I break off the stem then I put it in the palm of my hand and blow it into the wind*
    I don't really have anything to talk about
    where's your pokemon?
    Over there. -points to my Luxray laying down in the roses and my baby riolu sleeping beside Luxray-
     
         

  9. #909
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Keisuke:
    They're tremendous pokemon you're lucky
     
         

  10. #910
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,288
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    *blushes*
    Goodnight :o Dprian
    *gets into the bed and falls asleep*
    Mmm
    *smiles and blushes*
     
         

  11. #911
    What took you so long Marnix Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Marnix Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,593
    Location
    Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid.
    Hi There
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    How is it lucky? I didn't even capture them. Their just friends that are pokemon.
     
         

  12. #912
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnix Uchiha View Post
    How is it lucky? I didn't even capture them. Their just friends that are pokemon.
    Keisuke:
    I didn't mean you're lucky that you caught them....
    I mean you're lucky that you have them as friends
     
         

  13. #913
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    *gets home and realizes I'm locked out* Danm it...and I gave johnathon the day off *facepalms and goes back and sits on Kei chair* hi a
     
         

  14. #914
    What took you so long Marnix Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Marnix Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,593
    Location
    Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid.
    Hi There
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Keisuke:
    I didn't mean you're lucky that you caught them....
    I mean you're lucky that you have them as friends
    Oh well, they may end up becoming your friends too if you are nice enough. The reason their my friends is cause I saved them and I can also connect to the hearts of pokemon
     
         

  15. #915
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    *gets home and realizes I'm locked out* Danm it...and I gave johnathon the day off *facepalms and goes back and sits on Kei chair* hi a
    (I'm currently sitting on my throne Dprian)
    Keisuke:
    *Pushes Dprian off of me*
     
         

  16. #916
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnix Uchiha View Post
    Oh well, they may end up becoming your friends too if you are nice enough. The reason their my friends is cause I saved them and I can also connect to the hearts of pokemon
    Keisuke:
    Don't worry I don't abuse or hunt pokemon
    so I'm sure they'll like me
    and that is an interesting skill
     
         

  17. #917
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    (I meant the arm rest)
     
         

  18. #918
    What took you so long Marnix Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Marnix Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,593
    Location
    Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid.
    Hi There
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Keisuke:
    Don't worry I don't abuse or hunt pokemon
    so I'm sure they'll like me
    and that is an interesting skill
    Yea. It is. And yea they Just might like you. -riolu wakes up and runs over to me-
     
         

  19. #919
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Keisuke:
    *notices the little pokemon*
    Hey there little guy make sure you grow up big and strong
    so that you're able to protect you're friend here
    *gestures to Marnix*
     
         

  20. #920
    What took you so long Marnix Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Marnix Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,593
    Location
    Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid.
    Hi There
     

    Re: lakeside bash

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Keisuke:
    *notices the little pokemon*
    Hey there little guy make sure you grow up big and strong
    so that you're able to protect you're friend here
    *gestures to Marnix*
    -riolu smiles happily-

    Ah don't worry bout riolu. He doesn't have to protect me.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •