Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: To much hate

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    The government, criminals, anti-socials, countries, economy, families, and much more contribute to this. But families shouldn't do it, yet the choose too.
    We all do, but understanding is the key to fixing all of this. Getting the people of this world to understand eachother
    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    dude run for president. Il vote
    hahaha thx, hey im young who knows!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Thewargoeson View Post
    We all do, but understanding is the key to fixing all of this. Getting the people of this world to understand eachother

hahaha thx, hey im young who knows!
    Some are just blind to the core and won't care about true peace.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Some are just blind to the core and won't care about true peace.
    i disagree, ive found tht every person strives for their own version of peace. And most peoples vision is a world with no fighting or violence. And the way to stop both is through understanding

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

But there is such a thing as absolute peace. Just the mindset ur in right now wont let it happen. What u said right there "someone i know is a complete moron". Why r they a moron? Its all based on ur own perception. To you wat tht "moron" said was complete garbage, while to him what he said made perfect sense. Who r we to say tht our opinion is right and theirs is garbage? We cant say for sure so instead of trying to force someone to see it ur way we can understand tht they have their opinions and we have ours. once we accept tht then we will know peace
    lol Simply because something makes sense in another persons mind, and not in mine does not make me wrong. There is such a thing as right and wrong, and as long as that exists people will never get along.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    lol Simply because something makes sense in another persons mind, and not in mine does not make me wrong. There is such a thing as right and wrong, and as long as that exists people will never get along.
    (+rep)

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not to say ur wrong! ur opinion is just as valid as someone elses and shud be treated as such. The thing about right and wrong is its all relative. To me it may be right to murder someone (not saying thts what i believe, jst an example) while to u murdering someone is undoubtedly wrong. Who's to say tht ur right is more valid than my right. its all based on our perception. to me murder is wrong but to another it cud be right. it all varies based on where and how we grew up.
    Changing someones views on this is nearly impossible. the way to live peacefully with eachother is to understand and accept someones version of right and wrong. Once we can do tht we will attain the peace tht ik we all want

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Not to say ur wrong! ur opinion is just as valid as someone elses and shud be treated as such. The thing about right and wrong is its all relative. To me it may be right to murder someone (not saying thts what i believe, jst an example) while to u murdering someone is undoubtedly wrong. Who's to say tht ur right is more valid than my right. its all based on our perception. to me murder is wrong but to another it cud be right. it all varies based on where and how we grew up.
    Changing someones views on this is nearly impossible. the way to live peacefully with eachother is to understand and accept someones version of right and wrong. Once we can do tht we will attain the peace tht ik we all want
    (+rep)

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(+rep)
    thankyou

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

So hypothetically speaking, if we lived in a world like that, and I catch a guy raping little kids I should leave him be because that's his definition of peace, and I should respect that. Really? Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather go by the rules we have today and put a bullet in his head. That entire post you just made is exactly why "absolute peace" can never be achieved. Everyone's definition on what peace is different, and not everyone is going to agree with one another.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So hypothetically speaking, if we lived in a world like that, and I catch a guy raping little kids I should leave him be because that's his definition of peace, and I should respect that. Really? Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather go by the rules we have today and put a bullet in his head. That entire post you just made is exactly why "absolute peace" can never be achieved. Everyone's definition on what peace is different, and not everyone is going to agree with one another.
    But tht cud never happen. Nobody does something like tht because they think it's right. Someone will rape for power reassurance or for a psychological reason. Never bcuz it's right. So if u see someone raping someone yes u shud stop them bcuz it harms another being. Although its important to respect someone else's views on right and wrong it's equally important to stick by ur believes. Something like rape cud never be deemed right by any human. The thing about understanding another person/ society is with understanding u each respective group may find ways to improve and visa versa, and eventually we will find a world perspective where all our versions of right and wrong are the same. That can only happen if we all try to understand one another

Last edited by Thewargoeson; 08-04-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's not about agreeing with each other it's about understanding tht their ideals and values r just as valid as urs

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

But tht cud never happen. Nobody does something like tht because they think it's right. Someone will rape for power reassurance or for a psychological reason. Never bcuz it's right. So if u see someone raping someone yes u shud stop them bcuz it harms another being. Although its important to respect someone else's views on right and wrong it's equally important to stick by ur believes. Something like rape wud only be deemed right by any human. The thing about understanding another person/ society is with understanding u each respective group may find ways to improve and visa versa, and eventually we will find a world perspective where all our versions of right and wrong are the same. That can only happen if we all try to understand one another
    How do you know that will never happen? And who are you to say that a person who commits rape doesn't truly believe they are doing the right thing? You're contradicting yourself bro. I've never met anyone who gets up in the morning, and sets out to do evil. Nobody consciously does that. People like that don't exist. What happens is that people rationalize what they're doing in their own minds to make it right, and their lies the problem. No one can control that.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

How do you know that will never happen? And who are you to say that a person who commits rape doesn't truly believe they are doing the right thing? You're contradicting yourself bro. I've never met anyone who gets up in the morning, and sets out to do evil. Nobody consciously does that. People like that don't exist. What happens is that people rationalize what they're doing in their own minds to make it right, and their lies the problem. No one can control that.
    Makes sense people that behave bad think their views are right, but if we all were like them. Peace would just be a fairy tale of the past.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know tht bcuz it's a psychological fact. A person rapes not bcuz its right but bcuz they need the power reassurance or bcuz its the only way they can obtain a sexual release. Those reasons are personal and r for personal gain. A person will justify rape by telling themselves they "need" it. That's why it's very uncommon to find someone who's only raped once.
    Ur right in the fact tht no one sets out to do evil. But something like a robbery or rape is not about someone thinking its right to rape or robe someone. They do it for selfish reasons. And justify it in different ways. Most of them know it's wrong but do it anyways for their own selfish purposes.
    I wud like to continue this debate tomorrow but for now I gotta crash

Page 2 of 2 « First 12