• Sharingan

28 25.69%
Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

Idk, becuase Tsubako Tensei or whatever is the name of the jutsu can wipe out ana intire village, so the uchiha would die.. but the Sharingan has MS, if you count with Amaterasu, you even dont ned Susanoo, AMaterasu is enough for a rinnegan user so i think i can't choose becuae they can kill each other perfectly.

Besides, tsubaku Tensei or whatever is that name needs handsigns, MS no, is almost instantly, whyle your doing handsing and concentrated youre already burned in Amaterasu

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Besides, tsubaku Tensei or whatever is that name needs handsigns, MS no, is almost instantly, whyle your doing handsing and concentrated youre already burned in Amaterasu
    Chikabu tensei has 1 handsign, while amaterasu has many, you can see it in the fight between itachi and sasuke, itachi is about to use amaterasu, but is interrupted by sasuke throwing shadow shuriken the first time.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    I think Chibaku Tensei is enough to destroy an Uchiha and what can sharingan do against 10 summonings nothing so Rinegan is stronger for me
    YOU do have a point it is not like the sharigan will work againts pain since the dudes are being controlled by chakra

Im simply better than you <3 Pesh <3's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    I like your sence of humour...
    :D

The manga itself declared the Rinnegan to be most powerful eye technique. Why should be it a matter of argument , in the first place? I wonder if Kishi got some hate mails from sharingan lovers just for that..

Or we may put it this way:

Rinnegan= the most powerful technique.
    Sharingan= the sexiest technique.

Will that do?
    the manga said rinnegan is the rarest not strongest some poeple need to check there eyes here>.>
    if the "Rinnegan"is so great why is maddara stronger than pein?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rinnegan was never stated to be the strongest. It was stated to be the most revered. Whereas Sharingan was said to be the most feared doujutsu(including rinnegan).

Amaterasu does not need hand seals.

And the logic in this forum is quite hilarious. Even though people believed that Itachi is stronger than Pain, they voted that Rinnegn\an i stronger than Sharingan. I mean wtf? An ill Itachi with a weaker doujutsu is stronger than Pain? WOW. And they say i am an Uchihatard...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Rinnegan was never stated to be the strongest. It was stated to be the most revered. Whereas Sharingan was said to be the most feared doujutsu(including rinnegan).

And the logic in this forum is quite hilarious. Even though people believed that Itachi is stronger than Pain, they voted that Rinnegn\an i stronger than Sharingan. I mean wtf? An ill Itachi with a weaker doujutsu is stronger than Pain? WOW. And they say i am an Uchihatard...
    Oh seriously? This is becoming so pedantic. Itachi would get stomped by Pain, but let's say for example, Madara turns out to be stronger than Pain? According to your logic Rinnegan is weaker than Sharingan because sharingan won that imaginary fight?

LOL, ok, now pay attention young squire, this is where it gets tricky...for you.

Rock Lee's eyes> Sharingan. You may ask why I say that, it sounds so ridiculous, right? Well because Rock Lee beat Sasugay when they first met, so this must mean his eyes are the stronger. Oh I know, I know, that's retarded, however, this is the funny part of the tricky part...it is exactly what you are saying. You're saying that because a sharingan user could beat a Rinnegan user in a fight(according to you), therefore sharingan is stronger? Hopefully you now see how backwards your logic is, experience and other factors would also come into play, it's not like their eyes are jumping out and punching eachother...

Rinnegan is the strongest, Kishi has said so(though I'm sure Uchiha fanboys wish to find a way to twist his words), the very creator and ultimate master of ninjutsu had them, they are literally the eyes of "god," there is no argument here, just uchiha fanboy desperation at its finest. Allow me to humor you. You want to talk sharingan vs rinnegan fights, even though I just showed doing so is useless? Let's talk Sage of the 6 paths vs madara...boom goes the dynamite? Though I'm sure since you're such an uchiha pal, you would pick madara over the guy who created ninjutsu itself and made the...moon? Ok kiddo, when your bias is that obvious in a discussion, the discussion holds no weight.

What is it about these Uchiha fellows that makes some people so narrow minded and laughably desperate? Is it the the cool hair? The apathetic emo attitude? I mean I liked Itachi, sasuke is queer, but I can't understand what makes people go so far to try to paint these clowns out as anything more than the high-mid level ninja that they are/were. What am I missing? Maybe it's the eyes, maybe you think the eyes are cute? They are the window to the soul after all. But Pain had cool eyes too, why aren't you fanobys of him? Or was the circus spin cycle hypnotic flavor alittle too strong for you? And of course byakugan is just wierd with the blankness and vein flexing. I see now, you like their eyes so you make stuff up to make them sound good...well, to each his own.

Did we already do this part? Boom goes the dynamite!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

I choice teh Sharingan. It can c the movement of its enemy. Plus more

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@preta why do you post flamebaits? You know i am not going to bite...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Naruto 389 page 01 | One Manga
    I believe i see atleast 2 hand seals there...

It can c the movement of its enemy.
    And Rinnegan couldnt see Jiraiyas fastest attack? He even had time to summon a panda!
    Any combat-trained eye can see movement of its enemy!

Last edited by Mugiwara; 06-02-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Please cite the manga where it says the Sharingan is the most feared. I have Itachi saying the Uchiha are the strongest clan, and their true power is the MS when facing Kakashi pre-time skip:

Naruto 142 page 14 | One Manga

If you have a non-Uchiha saying this I'd like to know. When making arguments, please cite or reference the manga.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Rinnegan for sure. I mean just look at some of the justus Pein was able to use. They are aboslutly rediculous and overpowered. The Sharingan has it's powerful jutsus too but honnestly if you think about it Rinnegan is a perfect counter. More than one body and the ability to bring them back means it dosen't matter if the sharingan can predict moves and counter.

Next lets compare jutus. Pein can shoot lasers, suck souls, control gravity, he can manipulate others using rods, and he has that absolutly cheap summoning. The one that sucks souls.
    The Sharingan has some powerful genjutsu. (Usless becuase of more than one body) Amaterasu which Pein could probobly absob and Susaano. Susanno is good but that Bijju statue thing wins I think.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Sharingan has a limited amount of abilities, while Rinnegan has the most potential and is able to learn maaaaaaaaaaaaany abilities.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To make comlicated things simple, sharingn can control nine tails kuybi. Nagato is weaker than Kuybi. And in databook it is steted that SHaringan is the most feared doujutsu if you love some much facts. Is it over now?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Kyuubi is sealed inside naruto, so sharingan can no longer control it, and even sharingan can control it, nagato just kills the sharingan user, and problem is solved, is it over now?
    And, nagato inst weaker than kyuubi, god realm is, but not all 6 realms together, we havent seen that fight yet, and we'll never see it.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 06-02-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is most feared mby cuz its better known?? I dont think many people know about rinnegan since only two people had it ;/

I fear abig angry dog much more than I fear an elephant, doesnt mean dog is stronger.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    It is most feared mby cuz its better known?? I dont think many people know about rinnegan since only two people had it ;/

I fear abig angry dog much more than I fear an elephant, doesnt mean dog is stronger.
    it is the most feared because all of its techs are cruel, for example, susano, seals the target away for all eternity, amaterasu, burns the target for 3 days, even if he died the first 5 min, tsukyumi (w/e ) tortures the target for 72 hours....

while rinnegan abilities: revives everyone, simply removes the targets soul, how noble.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well that's right ... there was no such thing as Rinnegan clan

Uchiha were the only ones known, strongest and everyone feared them .

Just imagine Rinnegan against Uchiha clan...

lol...insane , each Rinnegan user could have 6 bodys , and 6 vs 1 ... loool death

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by God of Ice View Post
    Well that's right ... there was no such thing as Rinnegan clan

Uchiha were the only ones known, strongest and everyone feared them .

Just imagine Rinnegan against Uchiha clan...

lol...insane , each Rinnegan user could have 6 bodys , and 6 vs 1 ... loool death
    hehehe yea, the problem with rinnegan is, too few people have it, 1 every generation or?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post

Rinnegan is the strongest eye technique. There is no need to speculate which one is better, Kishi spelled it out for us.
    exactly what he said. do we even need to break out the "onemanga" pictures where kishi WROTE IT DOWN?!!??!?!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    hehehe yea, the problem with rinnegan is, too few people have it, 1 every generation or?
    I think it's more rarely =(

There was 1st ( founder of ninja arts ) and Nagato I think ... so there's huge time skip between them , but who knows

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes there were only 2 people who had the Rinnegan.
    So shut!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Please don't worry about the data book. If the data book is just as accurate as the manga, then the data should originate from there. Please show me from the manga, it's much more convincing. You also don't provide links to the appropriate areas of the data book. I hear arguments in here provided by people that at least refer to the manga, and that's the forum we're in.

I'm not holding you to any other standard than I hold others. You don't have to give me issue and page so long as you know approximately when it happened and where so it can be verified.

Arguments need to be capable of being proven wrong, that's my standard. For me, the proof is in the manga.

Regarding the poll, unless you know that the same people are voting in opposite directions, that really doesn't mean anything.

Peace,

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Show me the manga page, please? And don't forget to add the one where it says that sharingan was more feared than rinnegan.

What people? I don't believe Itachi was any stronger than Nagato, nor many others . There is no proof, only biased speculations by some. Don't word it like you are speaking about general consesus. And even if he would have been, that wouldn't prove sharingan to be better than rinnegan. You would be comparing the talents of the persons not the eye technique.

Sasuke was beaten by Haku. Didn't make sharigan less powerful- Just, that Haku was better fighter and could use his abilities better at the time.

Whole sharingan clan would have been dead in one shinera tensi. While you couldn't sneek in Amegakure without Nagato finding out about your existence. Jiraiya was located within minutes. Nagato's chakra rained 24 hours in the village.

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke123uchiha View Post
    the manga said rinnegan is the rarest not strongest some poeple need to check there eyes here>.>
    if the "Rinnegan"is so great why is maddara stronger than pein?
    I think some people need to learn reading first :

Manga Fox: Naruto Vol.41 Ch.373: The Student/Teacher Era...!! Online Manga Scans

Manga said rinnegan was the greatest and most powerful one.

Nagato was not half as sexy as Itachi or Sasuke, Doesn't mean that rinnegan was less powerful.

As for Madara and Pain, you are not comparing eye techniqe- you are comapring personalities of these two. I said it before Madara is certainly more cunning and more ambitious and greedy for power- that makes him more dangerous. But these qualities are not result of sharingan. They are Madara's personal strengh, independent of eye-tech.

And no, we cannot say Madara was more powerful than Pain. The relationship between the two is debateble as it is.

Madara failed to destroy Konoha even with the help of Kyuubi and his mangekyu sharingan. Nagato did it on his own. He was much older and experienced and Nagato was a kid before him.

The arrogance combined with willful blindness of some die hard fans may get on my nerve. So I'm out of this thread, before I lose my patience. May post If I see something resembling to logic and neutral disscussion. See you around.

Last edited by Ira; 06-02-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A powerful user can control Kuybi. Kuybi is stronger than Nagato i hear no argument for this so i guess it is settled. And do not tell me the shit that it is sealed inside Naruto because then i wil say that Nagato is dead. Also do not say tell me that Nagato used only one body because i wil say that it was only eight tails and half the power because of yin and yang. And also the user that controls the kuybi will fight alonside.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

"Those eyes.....of the three great eye techniques, they are, without question, the most powerful."
    -Jiraiya

I'm going to trust Kishi and Jiraiya on this one.....

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»