28 25.69%
Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    "Those eyes.....of the three great eye techniques, they are, without question, the most powerful."
    -Jiraiya

I'm going to trust Kishi and Jiraiya on this one.....
    Nine tails Kuybi>Nagato i am going to trust Databook and manga.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    A powerful user can control Kuybi. Kuybi is stronger than Nagato i hear no argument for this so i guess it is settled. And do not tell me the shit that it is sealed inside Naruto because then i wil say that Nagato is dead. Also do not say tell me that Nagato used only one body because i wil say that it was only eight tails and half the power because of yin and yang. And also the user that controls the kuybi will fight alonside.
    Hmm uhoh, the fox is stronger than nagato? Once again you are basing your Sharingan> Rinnegan argument off of a fight between people--in this case madara and nagato-- rather than basing it off the pinnacle of both techs. Nagato was not the pinnacle of Rinnegan power, infact according to himself he was only a shadow of what Rinnegan power could truly achieve, namely the sage and he was still very young by comparison. Yet again your desperation amazes me, you say fox> Nagato, I say hertical demon>Madara, and Nagato summoned the very creature that is sealing the Bijuu, so now what? And you know Rinnegan has some other little spices thrown in..like creating moons, controlling life and death, using all 6 nature types...you know, just the small stuff.

Until Kishi tells us otherwise, Rinnegan is the strongest doujustu, though it's not like he even needed to tell us, as no power has ever come near that seen in the Pain arc. No one is trying to belittle you, but in your desperation to make your Uchiha heroes the best, you are twisting words and facts, it is an annoyance. And for Christ's sake, put the databook down, I already showed why the data book is a book of poetry and has little to do with the manga, or do I need to start giving you those "Pain is an invincible god" quotes out of it again? So clearly if we follow databook, Pain>all because he's an invincible god, hello! Look where your logic has gotten you!

Next time you have no counter point for an argument, don't acknowledge that you read it, when you do so, you basically just tell everyone that you have no answer for it so you're going to run from it. Though your "flamebait," was hard to see through.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

We never saw Full Power Nagato vs. Full Power Kyuubi so how can you say that? We saw and 8 tails half Kyuubi break out of a mediocre Chibuku Tensai. Nagato said he should have made it larger, which means he could of if he wanted to. On top of that he had no desire to kill Naruto/Kyuubi because he needed to capture it. Then directly after the 8 tails broke free, Naruto took control and resealed the Kyuubi.

1 v 1, Nagato vs. Kyuubi, was something we NEVER saw. We saw a weak Nagato, with 5 of his 6 paths destroyed, have one of his attacks, not at full power, and not meant to kill, be broken free from.

But okay, lets say for a second that we know for a fact a full power Nagato loses to a full power Kyuubi. What about the Sage of the Six Paths? The CREATOR OF NINJUTSU. Who wins there? Could the Kyuubi break free from a Chibuku Tensai the size of the moon?

Your basing your entire argument off of one Rinnegan user vs. the Kyuubi. This does NOT translate to Rinnegan vs. Sharingan.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Preta;1145962]
    Hmm uhoh, the fox is stronger than nagato? Once again you are basing your Sharingan> Rinnegan argument off of a fight between people--in this case madara and nagato-- rather than basing it off the pinnacle of both techs.
    Sharingan can control Kuybi. Like rinnegan the bodies.
    Nagato was not the pinnacle of Rinnegan power, infact according to himself he was only a shadow of what Rinnegan power could truly achieve, namely the sage and he was still very young by comparison. Yet again your desperation amazes me, you say fox> Nagato,
    Maybe. I want proof for the powers of Rikoudo however.
    I
    say hertical demon>Madara, and Nagato summoned the very creature that is sealing the Bijuu, so now what?
    Members are needed for the sealing of the weak bijuus let alone the nine tails. Madara can teleport so your argument is invalid.
    And you know Rinnegan has some other little spices thrown in..like creating moons,
    Susanoo, kamui etc.
    controlling life and death
    Useless in a fight between two, a sharingan user and a rinnegan one.
    using all 6 nature types...you know, just the small stuff.
    Yes i know. Like being able to perieve the pattern of the enmeys attacks. Copy their attcks, cause confusion. Yes i know:D.
    Until Kishi tells us otherwise, Rinnegan is the strongest doujustu, though it's not like he even needed to tell us, as no power has ever come near that seen in the Pain arc.
    Kuybi is stronger than Nagato:D. This is what Kisi told me in chapter 1.
    No one is trying to belittle you, but in your desperation to make your Uchiha heroes the best, you are twisting words and facts, it is an annoyance. And for Christ's sake, put the databook down, I already showed why the data book is a book of poetry and has little to do with the manga, or do I need to start giving you those "Pain is an invincible god" quotes out of it again?
    Yes why not?
    So clearly if we follow databook, Pain>all because he's an invincible god, hello! Look where your logic has gotten you!
    No. You fail to understand what Kishi means by god... I will post a thread to make it understandable.
    Next time you have no counter point for an argument, don't acknowledge that you read it, when you do so, you basically just tell everyone that you have no answer for it so you're going to run from it. Though your "flamebait," was hard to see through.
    :D Flamebait.

Last edited by peaceful; 06-02-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We never saw Full Power Nagato vs. Full Power Kyuubi so how can you say that? We saw and 8 tails half Kyuubi break out of a mediocre Chibuku Tensai. Nagato said he should have made it larger, which means he could of if he wanted to. On top of that he had no desire to kill Naruto/Kyuubi because he needed to capture it. Then directly after the 8 tails broke free, Naruto took control and resealed the Kyuubi.

1 v 1, Nagato vs. Kyuubi, was something we NEVER saw. We saw a weak Nagato, with 5 of his 6 paths destroyed, have one of his attacks, not at full power, and not meant to kill, be broken free from.

But okay, lets say for a second that we know for a fact a full power Nagato loses to a full power Kyuubi. What about the Sage of the Six Paths? The CREATOR OF NINJUTSU. Who wins there? Could the Kyuubi break free from a Chibuku Tensai the size of the moon?

Your basing your entire argument off of one Rinnegan user vs. the Kyuubi. This does NOT translate to Rinnegan vs. Sharingan.
    You have a point there. But still you are comparing only kuybi with the rinnegan user, without taking into consideration the person who has ems and must be stronger than Nagato. So for example, Madara and Kuybi>>>>>>>nagato.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Post a picture of kyuubi being stronger than nagato, last time i saw, it was only stronger than chibaku tensei, and the last time i checked, chibaku tensei wasnt the strongest ability of nagato, so you got no proof that nagato is weaker than kyuubi, first hokage beat kyuubi and madara, that doesnt make neither madara or kyuubi very strong, and when they fought, madara had EMS, and now he needs the kyuubi to restore his powers, his EMS.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HAHAHA omg peacefuls stupidity and denile strike again. jiraiya SAID, and written by KISHIMOTO,(which by the way peaceful, is the god damn creator and writer of the naruto series)"Those eyes.....of the three great eye techniques, they are, without question, the most powerful."

which means that byakugan, sharingan, mangekyou sharingan, eternal mangekyou sharingan are all weaker than the rinnegan.

lol, if you keep driving down the road of your "uchihas with MS are gods" theory. then it's clear denile and utmost stupidity in your illogical posts. and DON'T respond to me saying i didn't post logic myself. because you and everyone else on this website can't disagree with jiraiya's quote about the rinnegan. IT'S IN THE WORDS OF MASASHI KISHIMOTO!!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Smidvin;1145987]
    Post a picture of kyuubi being stronger than nagato, last time i saw, it was only stronger than chibaku tensei, and the last time i checked, chibaku tensei wasnt the strongest ability of nagato,
    Yes it was. It was the only justu of his that could cope with a bijuu. There is a reason he insisted on using that even after he failed the first time.
    so you got no proof that nagato is weaker than kyuubi,
    The whole manga. Bijuu is steted to be the strongest creature in universe.
    first hokage beat kyuubi and madara, that doesnt make neither madara or kyuubi very strong, and when they fought, madara had EMS,
    There are many theories around this topic. So dont state like it is true that Madara lost to Shodai. Besides Shodais mokuton resstrained Kuybi. Show me a page where pain used Mokuton.
    and now he needs the kyuubi to restore his powers, his EMS.
    Speculation.

Last edited by peaceful; 06-02-2009 at 07:42 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe the Rinnegan is the strongest.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

[QUOTE=peaceful;1145998]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    Yes it was. It was the only justu of his that could cope with a bijuu. There is a reason he insisted on using that even after he failed the first time.

The whole manga. Bijuu is steted to be the strongest creature in universe.

There are many theories around this topic. So dont state like it is true that Madara lost to Shodai. Besides Shodais mokuton resstrained Kuybi. Show me a page where pain used Mokuton.
    and now he needs the kyuubi to restore his powers, his EMS.

Speculation.

The reason why he had to use Chibuku Tensai is because he didn't want to kill the Kyuubi.....he needed to capture it. Sealing it in a giant boulder was the most effective way of capturing it he could think of. And on top of that, he was limited to using the abilities of that Path alone. He was down to 1/6th of his techniques.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A powerful user can control Kuybi. Kuybi is stronger than Nagato i hear no argument for this so i guess it is settled. And do not tell me the shit that it is sealed inside Naruto because then i wil say that Nagato is dead. Also do not say tell me that Nagato used only one body because i wil say that it was only eight tails and half the power because of yin and yang. And also the user that controls the kuybi will fight alonside.
    This is a good argument. However... how and under what circumstances?

Firstly you need Kyyubi to appear and only then you can control it. Kyyubi is a natural disaster... in order to gain control over Kyybi, you need to find it and get it. You need it to appear. And kyybi appears very rare so....

And also who said that you can fight alongside, while maintaining the control over Kyybi ? - speculation?
    Also you have brought Nagato into this discussion but Nagato is Nagato and Rinnegan is Rinnegan. The powers of Rinnegan depend on the amount of chakra the user has. Sage of six paths could create a moon and NO WAY could Kyyubi withstand that pressure. 8 tailed Kyyubi struggled to get out of 50x50m Chibaku tensei, dont tell me it could escape from 8000kmx8000km ??

Really, you sound a little bit biased towards the sharingan. Even saying something as arbitrary as "A bse sharingan is stronger than rinnegan" in the other thread.

Just for youtr better understanding of my points:

1) Kyyubi is a natural disaster and appears very rare. Therefore Sharingan has to wait for it to appear.

2) Pein doesnt represent the full power of Rinnegan. All the jutsus were just as strong as their users. Sage of six paths could create a moon. Moon > Kyybi.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i honestly dont understand you peaceful, and im not trying to appeal to the crowd or anything right now, but we all read the manga, every single one of us on this forum, and almost all(well pretty much all) of us agree the rinnegan is the most powerful doujutsu in the naruto universe. yet, you seem to believe that you are the only one who understands what kishi is saying, that none of us are how do i say this, capable of understanding kishi's words, and that we need you--our naruto savior--to spell it out for us. what makes you so much better than us lol, do you have sharingan? and if so, is that what allows you to understand kishi so much better than the rest of us???

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=CandyMan;1146011]
    This is a good argument. However... how and under what circumstances?
    Oh? Thanks:D.

Firstly you need Kyyubi to appear and only then you can control it. Kyyubi is a natural disaster... in order to gain control over Kyybi, you need to find it and get it. You need it to appear. And kyybi appears very rare so....
    Not really. You speculate by sayin so. There are many theories saying that Kuybi is conncted to Uchiha clan and that they can Summon it. Also, it is not so rare taking into account that Madar used it whenever he wanted(shodai, mianto)
    And also who said that you can fight alongside, while maintaining the control over Kyybi ? - speculation?
    Manga. Naruto 399 page 10-11 | One Manga
    Also you have brought Nagato into this discussion but Nagato is Nagato and Rinnegan is Rinnegan. The powers of Rinnegan depend on the amount of chakra the user has. Sage of six paths could create a moon and NO WAY could Kyyubi withstand that pressure. 8 tailed Kyyubi struggled to get out of 50x50m Chibaku tensei, dont tell me it could escape from 8000kmx8000km ??
    Nine tails is a lot stronger than a eight tails. Keep in mind Kubi has half of its powers because of Minato.
    Really, you sound a little bit biased towards the sharingan. Even saying something as arbitrary as "A bse sharingan is stronger than rinnegan" in the other thread
    That was a hyperbole in order to cause people to be a little more active and have some discussion.

1) Kyyubi is a natural disaster and appears very rare. Therefore Sharingan has to wait for it to appear.
    I answered above.
    2) Pein doesnt represent the full power of Rinnegan. All the jutsus were just as strong as their users. Sage of six paths could create a moon. Moon > Kyybi.
    I also answered above.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    i honestly dont understand you peaceful, and im not trying to appeal to the crowd or anything right now, but we all read the manga, every single one of us on this forum, and almost all(well pretty much all) of us agree the rinnegan is the most powerful doujutsu in the naruto universe. yet, you seem to believe that you are the only one who understands what kishi is saying, that none of us are how do i say this, capable of understanding kishi's words, and that we need you--our naruto savior--to spell it out for us. what makes you so much better than us lol, do you have sharingan? and if so, is that what allows you to understand kishi so much better than the rest of us???
    COMPLETELY agree. his sharingan fetish is getting REALLY fricking annoying.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=peaceful;1145998]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post

um madara even said it himself that he lost to shodai, he said he lost but did not die. so there again kishi has spelled it out for us, and from the ultimate sharingan user himself!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There are more people if you see who voted. I am the only one defending my beliefs. Because as you can see there are many more who believe that Rinnegan is stronger than Sharingan.

Also once there was a man who said that earth is round. People said he was crazy... :D

Madara also said that he did not send Kuybi to Minato. Again you are...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There are more people if you see who voted. I am the only one defending my beliefs. Because as you can see there are many more who believe that Rinnegan is stronger than Sharingan.

Also once there was a man who said that earth is round. People said he was crazy... :D

ya at that man used actual science to come up with that. we cannot use actual science when dealing with naruto so we have to go off kishi's word. which is what is said in the manga. and that is that rinnegan is the most powerful doujutsu of all. and also i love how whenever you need to avoid an opposing viewpoint you plead speculation.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

because you're the only only person that has the knowledge to come up with bogus theories why sharingan is stronger than rinnegan

HAHA wtf, you're so random

yeah, minato was battling the kyuubi but wasn't able to kill it because madara was countering minato's movements by using the kyuubi. so together they brought down minato. minato could take either one(madara or kyuubi) one on one but not together.

Last edited by Steinbiz; 06-02-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ya at that man used actual science to come up with that. we cannot use actual science when dealing with naruto so we have to go off kishi's word. which is what is said in the manga. and that is that rinnegan is the most powerful doujutsu of all. and also i love how whenever you need to avoid an opposing viewpoint you plead speculation.
    Stiil the others thought that they used science and so that man was believed to be mad. Ths is the same case.

I plead speulation when it i speculation. Like Rikoudo being stronger than Kuybi.

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

my eyes is the best problem solve!!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vengeance View Post
    my eyes is the best problem solve!!!
    lol. :d :d :d

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Stiil the others thought that they used science and so that man was believed to be mad. Ths is the same case.

I plead speulation when it i speculation. Like Rikoudo being stronger than Kuybi.
    Isn't your comment that Kyuubi > Nagato also speculation?

We never saw full power kyuubi vs. full power Nagato, so saying it would come out one way or another is speculation, no?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We never saw full power kyuubi vs. full power Nagato, so saying it would come out one way or another is speculation, no?
    Right , but there's so many speculations =)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And we never saw an Uchiha member user of ems against a Rinnegan user. So the 67 votes are speculation? They are not because people believe something based on what we have seen.

But the info about Rikoudo can not justify any comment about his power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=peaceful;1146025]
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post

Nine tails is a lot stronger than a eight tails. Keep in mind Kubi has half of its powers because of Minato.
    Still it is unknown if madara can summone kyyubi but i cant prove it wrong.
    but you answered almost all of my points.

However, i disagree with the one i quoted above. Do you really think 9 tails is that much stronger in terms of raw power than 8tails that it can escape a moon?

I mean Kyybi is big and can cause storms and tsunamis and kill so many people, yet it struggled to completely destroy konoha (speculation? - maybe) as Rinnegan did with one jutsu. But it looks really small in comparison with moon. Come on, moon is 6 times smaller than earth and earth is hella big, noway Kyyubi could destroy 1/6 of our earth. (Speculation? no, just my opinion) :P