View Poll Results: Which is the best eye tech

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan

    81 74.31%
  • Sharingan

    28 25.69%
Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 164
  1. #121
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion? :confused:
    If Itachi with ms which is weaker than ems which is weaker than rinnegan is stronger than Nagato then he is the perfect ninja.
     
         

  2. #122
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Why do you add Nagato to the equation, I thought we talked about this already? Leave the users out and focus on the eyes ; )
    We talked about the eyes too. Rinnegan>Sharingan.

    Also, ill Itachi with ms>Nagato with rinnegan.

    OK NOW?
     
         

  3. #123
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Ok, thanks so you agree that the rinnengan > sharingan.

    and you said that Itachi > Nagato.

    Even though the thread is about rinnengan vs sharingan

    and not Itachi vs Nagato.

    But atleast we are on the same page. Thanx.
    You act strangely...
    I said that Itachi>Nagato because you asked me...You act strangely.
     
         

  4. #124
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    This is circus.
     
         

  5. #125
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    This is circus.
    Britney spears !
     
         

  6. #126
    Devil's Reincarnate. ~Nemesis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Nemesis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,160
    Location
    Jigoku.
    Only for a short time.
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    To make comlicated things simple, sharingn can control nine tails kuybi. Nagato is weaker than Kuybi. And in databook it is steted that SHaringan is the most feared doujutsu if you love some much facts. Is it over now?
    ok i see your point

    Kishi only said that because there was a clan that held the sharingan *Uchiha*

    but imagine if there was a clan that held the Rinnegan can you imagine the most feared doujutsu ????

    and the other fact is that we know Rinnegan has only been used by two people Rokudou Sennin and Nagato
     
         
    Last edited by ~Nemesis~; 06-03-2009 at 03:04 PM.

  7. #127
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblade View Post
    ok i see your point

    Kishi only said that because there was a clan that held the sharingan *Uchiha*

    but imagine if there was a clan that held the Rinnegan can you imagine the most feared doujutsu ????

    and the other fact is that we know Rinnegan has only been used by two people Rokudou Sennin and Nagati

    If there was such a clan, there would be no point in starting a war... Few Giant Shinra Tenseis and the whole population is gone.
     
         

  8. #128
    Devil's Reincarnate. ~Nemesis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Nemesis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,160
    Location
    Jigoku.
    Only for a short time.
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan View Post
    If there was such a clan, there would be no point in starting a war... Few Giant Shinra Tenseis and the whole population is gone.
    lol :D
     
         

  9. #129
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblade View Post
    lol :D
    If a real bad,strong person, like madara had rinnegan, there would be no doubt that he would dominate the world..
     
         

  10. #130
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    rin'nengun because ability to control 6 elements and the ability to control the paths of pein as well as life and death those are more godly than the MS secret powers that itachi gained
     
         

  11. #131
    Member swase's Avatar
    Status
    swase is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    71
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    Reningan obviously...sharingan is nothing compared to reningan ...kakashi seemed really puny before it ...none of his techniques worked against pain...it was even able to deflect rasen shirunken ..a technique which can control life and death is the best of others ...eningan can instantly absorb the life force of anyone even a tailed beast ...why not a sharigan user.

    Itachi was afraid to confront jiraiya ..remember when is first came to capture the nine tails ..when jiraiya came ...Itachi escaped and he said he is not ready to fight jiraiya ...

    but pain made jiraiya looked really dumb ..reningan is called god's eye
    i thnk itachi couldv taken jiriaya, but didnt as itachi is good, nt bad.i thnk by saying to kisame tht he wud b defeated, he ws hpn to avoid fighting.

    n itachi ws stronger thn oro...n oro n jariaya were like similar strength.
     
         

  12. #132
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    im surprised this thread survive. like i said renengan is the best.


    ~Love, with lots and LOTS of shagging~

    ~ Vengeance~
     
         

  13. #133
    Academy Student
    Status
    Last of the Uchihas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    This is a funny thread if you take into account that Nagato lost to a book!!!lol
     
         

  14. #134
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
    This is a funny thread if you take into account that Nagato lost to a book!!!lol
    it wasn't any old book! it was the words of jiraiya. so in the end, jiraiya vs pain was a draw :D
     
         

  15. #135
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Peaceful :
    a quote from your friend gottheim or whats his name:
    "No translation error. This is further confirmed by the Databook: Rinnegan is more powerful than both Sharingan and Byakugan, because it has no limits except the user's chakra pool and imagination.

    It's not specialized, and doesn't have the same immediate advantages of Sharingan and Byakugan: it can't copy techniques or see throught things. But the user can create a jutsu to do so (or whatever else they want) if they feel like it."
     
         

  16. #136
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    Peaceful :
    a quote from your friend gottheim or whats his name:
    "No translation error. This is further confirmed by the Databook: Rinnegan is more powerful than both Sharingan and Byakugan, because it has no limits except the user's chakra pool and imagination.

    It's not specialized, and doesn't have the same immediate advantages of Sharingan and Byakugan: it can't copy techniques or see throught things. But the user can create a jutsu to do so (or whatever else they want) if they feel like it."
    Sounds imbalanced and overpowered.
     
         

  17. #137
    In detention settler's Avatar
    Status
    settler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    285
    Location
    at your cranny
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    rinnegan is the best

    no doubt sharingan can't copy that tech
     
         

  18. #138
    HALA MADRID Yoh's Avatar
    Status
    Yoh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,732
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    rinnegan any day
     
         

  19. #139
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    What i like about this thread is that some people just like spam.
     
         

  20. #140
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,103
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    Peaceful :
    a quote from your friend gottheim or whats his name:
    "No translation error. This is further confirmed by the Databook: Rinnegan is more powerful than both Sharingan and Byakugan, because it has no limits except the user's chakra pool and imagination.

    It's not specialized, and doesn't have the same immediate advantages of Sharingan and Byakugan: it can't copy techniques or see throught things. But the user can create a jutsu to do so (or whatever else they want) if they feel like it."
    Nice... Thank you.

    @roflcopter

    Sounds imbalanced and overpowered.
    I don't think so. The first rinnegan user made a lot of things with it. Nagato couldn't realise even 10% of rinnegan's potential. though he made constant chakra rain in Amegakure to keep an eye on everything, and got shinera Tensi and his hedious statues summons etc.

    And rineegan is extremely rare at that. There seem to be only two know rinnegan users..

    Though if Nagato didn't die at a relatively young age, he might have acheived something better. His imagination/vision were his limit.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •