View Poll Results: Which is the best eye tech

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan

    81 74.31%
  • Sharingan

    28 25.69%
Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 151 to 164 of 164
  1. #151
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    proof?
    No. I will not get into a uselless argument.
     
         

  2. #152
    Member
    Status
    Archor is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    and itachi is being digested by zetsu, let him be too!
    I don't think Zetsu will dare to that - Madara will fry him.
     
         

  3. #153
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Archor View Post
    I don't think Zetsu will dare to that - Madara will fry him.
    cause madara is nekrofile (necrofile? whats it called)? all the women he ever loved are dead... what else?
     
         

  4. #154
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    No. Itachi is stronger than Jiraya. Id onot understand how people think otherwise...
    people think otherwise because Itachi himself told Kisame that he did not want to fight Jiraiya head on because they would most likely lose. Why do you think they both ran away from him right before Sasuke left. You are such a noob and a spammer you must not read the manga at all damn its even in the anime. You should really think before you post(or spam)

    Have a nice day.
     
         

  5. #155
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    people think otherwise because Itachi himself told Kisame that he did not want to fight Jiraiya head on because they would most likely lose. Why do you think they both ran away from him right before Sasuke left. You are such a noob and a spammer you must not read the manga at all damn its even in the anime. You should really think before you post(or spam)

    Have a nice day.
    Because Itachi was with the side of Konoha???

    Have a nice day.
     
         

  6. #156
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    proof?
    He proves his points by insulting...
     
         

  7. #157
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Because Itachi was with the side of Konoha???

    Have a nice day.
    Only a few people knew about that and jiraiya wasn't one of them and if he could've beat
    jiraiya he would have gotten Naruto then. Also don't give that he was on Konoha's side look what he did to Kakashi. Everyone knows it to be true that Jiraiya would have totally owned Itachi. Jiraiya went one on on or six with Pain and there is no way itachi could have. I am not saying Itachi is weak he just couldn't beat Jiraiya. And are you 5 ooh rolleyes i am so hurt i almost quit posting then I remembered there is a super spammer on NB that I like to prove wrong who can't come back with anything intelligent Peace yo
     
         

  8. #158
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Only a few people knew about that and jiraiya wasn't one of them and if he could've beat
    jiraiya he would have gotten Naruto then. Also don't give that he was on Konoha's side look what he did to Kakashi. Everyone knows it to be true that Jiraiya would have totally owned Itachi. Jiraiya went one on on or six with Pain and there is no way itachi could have. I am not saying Itachi is weak he just couldn't beat Jiraiya. And are you 5 ooh rolleyes i am so hurt i almost quit posting then I remembered there is a super spammer on NB that I like to prove wrong who can't come back with anything intelligent Peace yo
    So if i dont post you will not post either? Man this is is a good offer.
     
         

  9. #159
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    So if i dont post you will not post either? Man this is is a good offer.
    I didn't say you couldn't post just when you post nonsense I will make sure to correct you as it were. And I will still post on other topics just not yours since nothing you say makes any sense. Besides where would the fun be in that
     
         

  10. #160
    Im simply better than you <3 Pesh <3's Avatar
    Status
    <3 Pesh <3 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    people think otherwise because Itachi himself told Kisame that he did not want to fight Jiraiya head on because they would most likely lose. Why do you think they both ran away from him right before Sasuke left. You are such a noob and a spammer you must not read the manga at all damn its even in the anime. You should really think before you post(or spam)

    Have a nice day.
    ROFLLMAO itachi him self said in the sasuke vs itachi fight that he didnt want to fight when he went to konoha,he went to keep the deal with danzo about not killing sasuke>.>
     
         

  11. #161
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    It's Rinnegan which is much way better! :D Sharingan only do top kind of gengutsu ! and that's all !;>
     
         

  12. #162
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    It's Rinnegan which is much way better! :D Sharingan only do top kind of gengutsu ! and that's all !;>
    LOL... So susanoo and amaterasu are genjutsu....
     
         

  13. #163
    HALA MADRID Yoh's Avatar
    Status
    Yoh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    rinnnegan
     
         

  14. #164
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Rinnegan or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    LOL... So susanoo and amaterasu are genjutsu....
    wat i'm saying here is the primary offensive techniques of sharingan are gengutsu based! ok? haha. but susanoo can be a gengutsu, since it's not tangible !;>

    but still rinnegan all the way! ) life and death!
     
         
    Last edited by Tsunade Senju; 06-15-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •