Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto.. View Post
    nothing happens besides splashing try again.
    *ok *

    *one more try this time i will use 4 shadow clones*

    *gathers huge amount of chakra and places hand on waterfalls and releases it once again*

    *water again splashes*

    *nothing happening*

    *i have to give one more shot*
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    *ok *

    *one more try this time i will use 4 shadow clones*

    *gathers huge amount of chakra and places hand on waterfalls and releases it once again*

    *water again splashes*

    *nothing happening*

    *i have to give one more shot*
    keep at it you will get it sooner or later ^^ *you need to concentrate harder and release much more chakra
     
         

  3. #23
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto.. View Post
    keep at it you will get it sooner or later ^^ *you need to concentrate harder and release much more chakra
    *release much chakra*

    *starves*

    *that's it i need chakra so i should eat three full bowl's of ramen. jumps down and runs towards village*
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    *release much chakra*

    *starves*

    *that's it i need chakra so i should eat three full bowl's of ramen. jumps down and runs towards village*
    okay i will be waiting here ^^*turns page*
     
         

  5. #25
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    *ok now my stomach is full*

    *runs towards waterfall and jumps rampart*

    *shadow clone jutsu 10 clones appear*

    *places hands on waterfall closes eyes concentrates chakra and release it once*

    *waterfall slightly cuts*

    *i think i am getting it*

    *1.....2.....3......4........5......6.......7..... ...8......9.......... tries*

    *puff*

    *all shadow clones disappears and i falls from the rampart*
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    *ok now my stomach is full*

    *runs towards waterfall and jumps rampart*

    *shadow clone jutsu 10 clones appear*

    *places hands on waterfall closes eyes concentrates chakra and release it once*

    *waterfall slightly cuts*

    *i think i am getting it*

    *1.....2.....3......4........5......6.......7..... ...8......9.......... tries*

    *puff*

    *all shadow clones disappears and i falls from the rampart*
    *looks up*
    *disappears and reapers catching you*

    wow you made a cut thats awesome ^^ and whit the knowledge that you gathered from those clone im pretty sure your ready too cut the hole thing :D

    chill for a couple minutes too get your strength back and then try again ^^
     
         

  7. #27
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    *opens eyes where am I*

    *master is in font of me reading book*

    *oh i got saved*

    *stands up and walks towards waterfall*

    *this time i make 5 shadowclones*

    *again gathers huge chakra this time i concentrate and focus to strengthen the chakra at the point of release i slowly and gently moves back and release the chakra at once*

    *water falls cuts into half*
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    *opens eyes where am I*

    *master is in font of me reading book*

    *oh i got saved*

    *stands up and walks towards waterfall*

    *this time i make 5 shadowclones*

    *again gathers huge chakra this time i concentrate and focus to strengthen the chakra at the point of release i slowly and gently moves back and release the chakra at once*

    *water falls cuts into half*
    *closes book and gets up*

    *claps*well done Rahul ^^ im proud too say that you passed this stage of traing and we will continue as soon as you rank up ( when you rank up we are going too learn jutsus )

    any questions about the basic's?
     
         

  9. #29
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto.. View Post
    *closes book and gets up*

    *claps*well done Rahul ^^ im proud too say that you passed this stage of traing and we will continue as soon as you rank up ( when you rank up we are going too learn jutsus )

    any questions about the basic's?

    *thanq master now i will improve my rank i will meet you soon*
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto... trains rahul(element wind)

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    *thanq master now i will improve my rank i will meet you soon*
    Your welcomed ^^ and okay :D
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •