• Doton with Eclipse...!!!

*waiting for sensei*

Last tech i learned...

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post
    *waiting for sensei*

Last tech i learned...

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.
    Alright, so that means we move on to the last C-rank technique, which is:

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique

Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

This technique doesn't require handseals, and is very similar to various Fuuton techniques.

In the same note, it's also useful in the same respect, in simply blocking things or pushing away an opponent.

It works quite simply; you'll focus your chakra into the ground, saturating the loose particles with your chakra; then, with a flair of your arm, you'll cause the chakra to send the particles airbone with considerable force, effectively creating a "dust pocket" that moves forward with a moderate amount of force.

Give it a shot.

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Alright, so that means we move on to the last C-rank technique, which is:

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique

Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

This technique doesn't require handseals, and is very similar to various Fuuton techniques.

In the same note, it's also useful in the same respect, in simply blocking things or pushing away an opponent.

It works quite simply; you'll focus your chakra into the ground, saturating the loose particles with your chakra; then, with a flair of your arm, you'll cause the chakra to send the particles airbone with considerable force, effectively creating a "dust pocket" that moves forward with a moderate amount of force.

Give it a shot.
    okay...

*i take a deep breath and start concentrating the chakra, as i gather a decent amount of chakra, i send it into the ground and focus, causing the tiny earth particles spread in the air creating a dust pocket above the ground, then i concentrate again and send it towards the tree near me...*

hows it?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

okay...

*i take a deep breath and start concentrating the chakra, as i gather a decent amount of chakra, i send it into the ground and focus, causing the tiny earth particles spread in the air creating a dust pocket above the ground, then i concentrate again and send it towards the tree near me...*

hows it?
    Not quite; your process was a bit off. First, you need to infuse the loose particles with your chakra, and then direct them into the air with a clean motion.

Give it ago, again.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Not quite; your process was a bit off. First, you need to infuse the loose particles with your chakra, and then direct them into the air with a clean motion.

Give it ago, again.

okay..
    *start with concentrating again and send chakra into the ground,then focus more chakra and infuse the particles with my chakra and spread them in the air pushing towards the opponent/tree...*

how about now?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

okay..
    *start with concentrating again and send chakra into the ground,then focus more chakra and infuse the particles with my chakra and spread them in the air pushing towards the opponent/tree...*

how about now?
    Still not quite. Like this.

*I begin by focusing my chakra in a thin layer over the ground, saturating the loose particles sitting on the surface with it. Pushing forward with my hand, I direct my chakra upwards and forwards, dragging the particles with it, sending them airborne as they are pulled by the chakra, creating a cloud of dust that is shot forward due to my manipulation.*

Once more. ^_^

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very nice.

Now, next is:

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Very self-explanitory. o_o It requires no handseals, and basically just fires a bunch of mud bullets over a wide area.

Give it a go.

And...sorry to do this, but if you want to seek out another Sensei (though, I'd still require you drop training with me), I'd understand, as I don't think my response speed is going to increase.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Very nice.

Now, next is:

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Very self-explanitory. o_o It requires no handseals, and basically just fires a bunch of mud bullets over a wide area.

Give it a go.

And...sorry to do this, but if you want to seek out another Sensei (though, I'd still require you drop training with me), I'd understand, as I don't think my response speed is going to increase.

nah its okay, IF i get someone i will inform you, but for now its all cool...!!

*i start with taking a deep breath then concentrate the doton chakra and gather a large amount of chakra into my lungs, then i concentrate again and release the chakra from my mouth in the form of several mud bullets which hits the multiple trees in front of me....!!!*

hows it..!!??

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was well enough, but you skipped a few intermediate steps I would have like explained, such as actually turning the chakra into mud using shape manipulation while it was in your throat. Please try to take note of that in the future.

Now, I don't believe you know the Assimilate All Creation technique, which is a Ninjutsu technique, so I'm afraid there are a few Doton techniques we must skip over. Whenever you learn that Ninjutsu, be sure to inform your Sensei you need training in the corresponding Doton techniques.

So, for us, that means next is:

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving.

The handseals are listed.

A useful multipurpose technique, it works by simply infusing a large section of earth with your chakra, and basically manipulating it how you see fit. Give it a shot: make a small wave to ride upon.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

It was well enough, but you skipped a few intermediate steps I would have like explained, such as actually turning the chakra into mud using shape manipulation while it was in your throat. Please try to take note of that in the future.

Now, I don't believe you know the Assimilate All Creation technique, which is a Ninjutsu technique, so I'm afraid there are a few Doton techniques we must skip over. Whenever you learn that Ninjutsu, be sure to inform your Sensei you need training in the corresponding Doton techniques.

So, for us, that means next is:

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving.

The handseals are listed.

A useful multipurpose technique, it works by simply infusing a large section of earth with your chakra, and basically manipulating it how you see fit. Give it a shot: make a small wave to ride upon.

okay...!!

*start concentrating the chakra, then make a few needed handseals (Rat → Snake → Tiger), then release the chakra into the ground and push the ground beneath me upward with chakra force while using shape manipulation, give it the shape of wave and make it move forward, towards the tree infront of me...*

what abt it.!?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As Keotsus sempai i will be taking over your training, understood?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    As Keotsus sempai i will be taking over your training, understood?

ya're koetsu's sempai? anyway..good for me..!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Ok, for this technique i will give you a scroll and you place it as a trap. Now as your opponent goes towards the trap/scroll you will release the seal allowing a large amount of mud to flow out creating several wolves of mud.The good part of this is the wolvs will continue to reform if damaged allowing you to use a new technique or get away. The bad part is placing that seal near the opponent to utilize it, because most opponents won't let you get very close to them.

I would like you to use this template:

Handseals:
    Advantages to this technique:
    Disadvantages:
    How this technique works:

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)

Ok, for this technique i will give you a scroll and you place it as a trap. Now as your opponent goes towards the trap/scroll you will release the seal allowing a large amount of mud to flow out creating several wolves of mud.The good part of this is the wolvs will continue to reform if damaged allowing you to use a new technique or get away. The bad part is placing that seal near the opponent to utilize it, because most opponents won't let you get very close to them.

Handseals:

Advantages to this technique: opponent will be distracted for a while and you will got the upper hand!
    Disadvantages: must be placed in close range
    How this technique works:User setup a scroll trap into the close range of his opponent, when his opponent come near around the scroll, the technique will be activated by reacting with opponents chakra and form wolves from the mud which attack the victim and can be reformed after getting damaged using opponent's chakra, this technique can only form 3 wolves.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Eh, now place he scroll next to me. You may use your sharingan @_@

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Eh, now place he scroll next to me. You may use your sharingan @_@
    as you are watching me a blinding light appears from my body which blinds you for a while, in that moment, a clone appears and quickly move from my place a lil further and place the scroll aside then disappears, when the light fades out you see me standing in front of u...!!! @_@

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

User gather a decent amount of chakra and channels it in the air, then he focus and gather that chakra in the air together then user shape manipulation to change it into mud then make it fall on the opponents, it will harden after getting fall..!

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

User gather his doton chakra and send that in the air, then he focus and gather it on top of his enemies then by using shape manipulation, he create a giant piece of solid earth in a boar shape and make it fall upon the enemies which trap them underneath.

hows it now?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

What techniques did you use o_O. Or are you the sun?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

What techniques did you use o_O. Or are you the sun?

serious... ?_?

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(tajju Kage Bushinn) - Mass Shadow Clone Technique..

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

*I QUICKLY LOWER THE GROUND WHERE YOU'RE STANDING, THEN AS YOU'RE SHOCKED AND OFF BALANCE, I QUICKLY MAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF MUD FALL ON U FROM A LITTLE UPWARD (NOT TO HIGH IN THE SKY), THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT I MAKE A LARGE LID OF EARTH FALL ON U FROM ABOVE TO SANDWICH YOU BETWEEN EARTH AND LID..!!*

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

*I QUICKLY LOWER THE GROUND WHERE YOU'RE STANDING, THEN AS YOU'RE SHOCKED AND OFF BALANCE, I QUICKLY MAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF MUD FALL ON U FROM A LITTLE UPWARD (NOT TO HIGH IN THE SKY), THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT I MAKE A LARGE LID OF EARTH FALL ON U FROM ABOVE TO SANDWICH YOU BETWEEN EARTH AND LID..!!*

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Hmm, Uchiha Itachi

As the ground below roy suddenly drops, with his 2T sharingan activated, he waists no time and focuses a large amount of fuuton chakra into his right fist allowing it to swirl around his for arm etc. As this has happened, roy then points his hand at a 40* angle, releasing the wind, hitting the right corner allowing him to be pusher up to the left, out of the ditch while also avoiding your mud( btw, your description of the ditch was vague, you didnt stay how wide it was . People can think it is 4 meters wide, so the sides will be 4 meters apart).

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Hmm, Uchiha Itachi

As the ground below roy suddenly drops, with his 2T sharingan activated, he waists no time and focuses a large amount of fuuton chakra into his right fist allowing it to swirl around his for arm etc. As this has happened, roy then points his hand at a 40* angle, releasing the wind, hitting the right corner allowing him to be pusher up to the left, out of the ditch while also avoiding your mud( btw, your description of the ditch was vague, you didnt stay how wide it was . People can think it is 4 meters wide, so the sides will be 4 meters apart).

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

lol ur hurricane fist wont be enough to take you out from 20 meters deep hole, in time..!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Do you have any questions or are you ready to continue?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Do you have any questions or are you ready to continue?

I'm cool, move on plz.!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Goodie next;

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Very good technique to use against a water user. This technique allows you to "cote" yourself with rocks creating an "armor" of rock, but this decreases your speed. Also, when you use this technique you are more vulnerable to lightning than you once were, with your natural body, so be careful because your speed has decreased and it will be hard to escape. But, on the other hand it can resist normal A rank ninjustu

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»