Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456
Results 126 to 141 of 141
  1. #126
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost... View Post
    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

    Ok, i want you to focus your doton chakra into the ground. After you have done this i want you to create large spike pillars of rock that are hard to avoid and are big enough to impale a summon. These are MASSIVE, MASSIVE!
    alright....

    *i concentrate and gather my doton chakra, as i gather enough chakra i channels it in the ground and push a large part of the ground upward through chakra force,as the ground is raising i concentrate again and by using shape manipulation i change it into several huge rock pillars which are tall and wide enough to prison or pierce through a large size summoning...*
     
         

  2. #127
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Ok next tech will be: (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

    Ok my young pupil, this technique i believe is one of the best doton techniques imo. You will be able to either drop the earth or lift if 20 meters. This cannot be used to drop and raise earth at the same time. Unless you post the jutsu twice using up 2 of your moves. Ok, i would like you slam your hands on the ground while focusing your chakra. After your hands are on the ground, send your chakra through it and then force the ground upward, or downwards. This can be used to avoid attacks such as vacuum blades. Because this moves very fast for an earth technique, you can lower the ground in about 4-7 seconds. But there is a down side to this if you use it on yourself. Once you push the earth down, you might not be able to see your opponent, so make sure you have a technique such as ice disks, or hurricane fists to push you upwards. But this might be bad also because as you come up your opponent will see you before you see them, unless you have the Byakugan allowing you to see through solid objects. But one good think about this is, if you drop the ground under your opponent, you can use stormy shock blade, crating a large amount of water that falls atop of your opponent as he fall, or create spikes that shoot up from the bottom of the pit hitting your opponent as he/her falls.
     
         

  3. #128
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost... View Post
    Ok next tech will be: (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

    Ok my young pupil, this technique i believe is one of the best doton techniques imo. You will be able to either drop the earth or lift if 20 meters. This cannot be used to drop and raise earth at the same time. Unless you post the jutsu twice using up 2 of your moves. Ok, i would like you slam your hands on the ground while focusing your chakra. After your hands are on the ground, send your chakra through it and then force the ground upward, or downwards. This can be used to avoid attacks such as vacuum blades. Because this moves very fast for an earth technique, you can lower the ground in about 4-7 seconds. But there is a down side to this if you use it on yourself. Once you push the earth down, you might not be able to see your opponent, so make sure you have a technique such as ice disks, or hurricane fists to push you upwards. But this might be bad also because as you come up your opponent will see you before you see them, unless you have the Byakugan allowing you to see through solid objects. But one good think about this is, if you drop the ground under your opponent, you can use stormy shock blade, crating a large amount of water that falls atop of your opponent as he fall, or create spikes that shoot up from the bottom of the pit hitting your opponent as he/her falls.
    alright.....

    *i concentrate my chakra and channels it in the ground, then i push the ground inward with chakra force creating a large hole, about 5 meters wide, right under ur clone's feet making him fall into it and disappear...*
     
         

  4. #129
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    (Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

    (Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.


    1. Well, there is a lot i can say about this technique. Ok, lets say you are trapped in SOTU. You know all that mud that keeps you trapped. You would use added weight. Since you would come in contact with the mud you would, "Petrify" it, thus turning it into stone (adding weight) making it crumble, thus you getting out of the swamp. Now, i want you to focus your doton chakra, then i want you to release it allowing you to "Petrify" the mud in the swamp. Git it a go!

    -creates swamp-

    2. Ha ha, this is a great one too. For this technique, you will be able to decrease you body weight, thus making you lighter, hence the name. When use on yourself, you will be able to move faster, jump higher and such of that nature. When use on objects, you would be able to lift them easier since they are lighter. I think it was that manga chapter when Onoki picked up that large boulder, correct me if im not mistaken. Ok, now i want you to focus your doton chakra, then release it to make you lighter. ALSO, NON OF THESE WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET OUT OF A GEN!

    -Releases blast of wind-
     
         

  5. #130
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    (Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

    (Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.


    1. Well, there is a lot i can say about this technique. Ok, lets say you are trapped in SOTU. You know all that mud that keeps you trapped. You would use added weight. Since you would come in contact with the mud you would, "Petrify" it, thus turning it into stone (adding weight) making it crumble, thus you getting out of the swamp. Now, i want you to focus your doton chakra, then i want you to release it allowing you to "Petrify" the mud in the swamp. Git it a go!

    -creates swamp-

    2. Ha ha, this is a great one too. For this technique, you will be able to decrease you body weight, thus making you lighter, hence the name. When use on yourself, you will be able to move faster, jump higher and such of that nature. When use on objects, you would be able to lift them easier since they are lighter. I think it was that manga chapter when Onoki picked up that large boulder, correct me if im not mistaken. Ok, now i want you to focus your doton chakra, then release it to make you lighter. ALSO, NON OF THESE WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET OUT OF A GEN!

    -Releases blast of wind-

    Alrigt...

    *i concentrate the doton chakra and focus it around my body then release it around me making my body much lighter that i can jump high and more easily due to less of weight then i turn towards the rock near me and channels my chakra into it making it lighter then i lift that huge rock with my single hand..*


    2

    *i cocnnetrate my doton chakra and go near a tree, then i foucs the chakra and release it in the ground towards the tree, as i channels my chakra in the tree, it starting to become solid and heavier and start getting crumple due to increase in weight...*
     
         

  6. #131
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    (Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Rank: A
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

    After you've created three clones you guys will perform handseals and expel mud form your mouths creating columns of earth that harden from the ground and form a wall of defense. Remember, you will need a minimum of three clones.
     
         

  7. #132
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    (Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Rank: A
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

    After you've created three clones you guys will perform handseals and expel mud form your mouths creating columns of earth that harden from the ground and form a wall of defense. Remember, you will need a minimum of three clones.
    alright,,,

    *i concentrate and gather my chakra, then i release the chakra from my body and create 3 clones, as they appear, they gather their doton chakra then as they done they release their chakra from their mouths in form of mud, on the ground then the concentrate and channels their chakra in the ground and push the ground upward with chakra force, then by using shape manipulation they change it into a huge wall of earth raising infront of them which covers a large area....*
     
         

  8. #133
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Man you seem so depressed or something

    (Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

    After performing the handseals channeling your earth chakra underground, you make the earth condensed, forming an earth dragon and make it erupt by you and send it at your foe. This dragon is HUGE, I MEAN HUGE!
     
         

  9. #134
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Man you seem so depressed or something

    (Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

    After performing the handseals channeling your earth chakra underground, you make the earth condensed, forming an earth dragon and make it erupt by you and send it at your foe. This dragon is HUGE, I MEAN HUGE!

    some rl issues bro... :/

    alright...
    *i concentrate my doton chakra and gather a huge amount of it, then i release the chakra in the ground and push a very large part of the ground upward with chakra force, then by using shape manipulation, i hang that huge pillar into a dragon which can easily smash a fairly big enemy..*
     
         

  10. #135
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

    Hand the necessary handseals and then bam.. create two large chunks of earth to rise at your opponents side, crushing them in between.This technique is long range for a reason, any closer and youre smashing yourself too. Only usable once
     
         

  11. #136
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

    Hand the necessary handseals and then bam.. create two large chunks of earth to rise at your opponents side, crushing them in between.This technique is long range for a reason, any closer and youre smashing yourself too. Only usable once

    Alrught...

    * i concentrate my doton chakra and gather a huge amount of chakra then i channel that chakra in the ground and push two extremely large parts of the ground upward from both sides of ur clone whos standing in long range, then as they raise, i focus again and joint the raising wall of earth together with enormous force smashing ur clone ans everything in between them....*
     
         

  12. #137
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    (Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

    Make a handseal and then focus earth chakra throughout your body creating this armor like defense. It can be manipulated to create extendable weapons.

    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

    I want you to focus your doton chakra, using shape manipulation to create a golem. Make a handseal making it erupt from the ground, unlike the other technique which is done from the mouth.
     
         

  13. #138
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    (Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

    Make a handseal and then focus earth chakra throughout your body creating this armor like defense. It can be manipulated to create extendable weapons.


    ALRIGHT...

    *i conenctrate the chakra and gather a large amount of doton chakra, then i release that chakra and cover my body with it then by using shape manipulation, i change that chakra into a earth armor which covers my body and make little stone spikes on my hands as per my wish, giving me ultimate protection..*


    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

    I want you to focus your doton chakra, using shape manipulation to create a golem. Make a handseal making it erupt from the ground, unlike the other technique which is done from the mouth.
    * i concentrate my doton chakra and gather a huge amount of it then channels it in the ground and push a large part of ground upward, then as it start raising, i quickly use shape manipulation and change it into a huge rock body which is able to move and attack as per my wish....*
     
         

  14. #139
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    (Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    This is a fantastic technique, to be able to lift a meteorite or an entire island like how Onoki did, which is pretty OP Imo. You can even use it on yourself to make yourself faster, a kunai, etc. I really like this technique.

    Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    Can be used on yourself or anything you come into contact with >_>. This allows you to drastically add a large amount of weight to anything you come in contact with. You can make a Pebble as strong as a boulder by using this technique.
     
         

  15. #140
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    (Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    This is a fantastic technique, to be able to lift a meteorite or an entire island like how Onoki did, which is pretty OP Imo. You can even use it on yourself to make yourself faster, a kunai, etc. I really like this technique.

    ALRIGHT....

    *I concentrate my chakra and gather my doton chakra around my body then i release it around my body as well as to a huge rock laying infront of me then i channels my chakra into it making myself and the rock very light that i lift it in my hand and jump upward, as i throw myself upward, i get several meters high in the air with that rock very easily..*


    Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    Can be used on yourself or anything you come into contact with >_>. This allows you to drastically add a large amount of weight to anything you come in contact with. You can make a Pebble as strong as a boulder by using this technique.

    * i concentrate my chakra and gather my doton chakra, then i put out a kunai and jumps high in the air, then i release the chakra in that kuani and make it super heavy and quickly through it towards a large rock near me, the kuani hit the rock with great force due to heavy weight and destroys it completely..!*
     
         

  16. #141
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Posts
    13,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

    That's it man, you've mastered doton.
     
         

Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •