Quote Originally Posted by Dutcheries View Post
    Is that a question?
    it's a question to myself and a statement

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 597 Discussion and 598 Predictions

After re-reading from when Madara was summoned I'm gonna say it almost has to be Madara's brother. Who else could have harvested Hashirama's power after the fight between him and Madara? When Madara is summoned and starts talking with Kabuto the dialect gets really strange. Tobi would have to have been around to be on the same page as Madara. Madara makes all kinds of comments about things not going as planned, and he's not even surprised about being revived. Like he knew all along it would happen. Tobi almost surely will turn out to be Madara's younger bro....

Also, he wasn't scared when he saw Madara in the coffin, he was worried that Kabuto had figured out already that he was lying about his identity as Madara.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im really starting to think that There were two Tobi's. Im pretty confident the second newer Tobi is Obito. The first Tobi may have either been Madra, or Danzo. Is it possible Danzo had his Sharingan back when the hidden mists kage was manipulated? Maybe Danzo pulled off that heist.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Tobi does say to Danzo "It's been a long time". I'll tell you, if you go back and watch Sasuke Vs. Danzo, Kisame's backstory, and read when Edo Madara was summoned....it's changed my mind after watching them all again. There is some really weird backstoryish talking going on. I am about 99% sure it's not Obito

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me Gusta

When is 598 coming ?

Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    June 2009...nuff said!

Wow, I just don't know what to say. I've never been in such a state of awe/shock in reading a manga before. I think this is actually good. I like it.

One thing I definitely know for sure is that if Tobi is indeed someone already seen by us (the readers) before, then the only way he could've known about the incident at the kannabi bridge (spelling?) was during or after (obviously).

Using time arguments, one can perhaps narrow down the amount of possible characters. Here is how you make a time argument:

In order for Tobi to have known about obito's right eye under that rock, he must have either:

a) been around the incident, watching from the shadows (in this case, there can be no speculation, since it's impossible label him as someone we haven't even seen).

or

b) was informed of the incident AFTER kakashi, rin and minato returned to Konoha after the war (which is, in my opinion, the MOST PLAUSIBLE case).

If we are to take option (b) to be true, then tobi was not a child around minato's sensei years, which means, tobi, is much older than kakashi.

Also add in the part of the manga where he said to danzo "It's been a long time.."

It doesn't make sense for tobi to be obito.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan View Post
    Wow, I just don't know what to say. I've never been in such a state of awe/shock in reading a manga before. I think this is actually good. I like it.

One thing I definitely know for sure is that if Tobi is indeed someone already seen by us (the readers) before, then the only way he could've known about the incident at the kannabi bridge (spelling?) was during or after (obviously).

Using time arguments, one can perhaps narrow down the amount of possible characters. Here is how you make a time argument:

In order for Tobi to have known about obito's right eye under that rock, he must have either:

a) been around the incident, watching from the shadows (in this case, there can be no speculation, since it's impossible label him as someone we haven't even seen).

or

b) was informed of the incident AFTER kakashi, rin and minato returned to Konoha after the war (which is, in my opinion, the MOST PLAUSIBLE case).

If we are to take option (b) to be true, then tobi was not a child around minato's sensei years, which means, tobi, is much older than kakashi.

Also add in the part of the manga where he said to danzo "It's been a long time.."

It doesn't make sense for tobi to be obito.
    I agree, and I've been wondering about how he knew as well. Perhaps he was tailing the 4th gathering info for his attack on Kohona with the Juubi? Maybe, I can't wait to find it out for sure

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fact that Tobi seems to have a grudge against kakashi makes me think its Obito. But thats just not possible though lol. He straight up says your all words no actions Kakashi. Maybe its Rin we really dont know what happened to her. Who said Tobi was male... Cant wait for next chapter.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe its obito too. tobi said its too late for regrets. what do people mean by his old by looking at his face? cmon , obito was crushed obviously he had things done to him to repair himself. not only that. minato was a bit confused , because he said * this masked guy knew about what i what do and when. and obito and kakashi knew minato very well , because he was thier leader of the team.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxford Comma

Quote Originally Posted by blackreign36 View Post
    The fact that Tobi seems to have a grudge against kakashi makes me think its Obito. But thats just not possible though lol. He straight up says your all words no actions Kakashi. Maybe its Rin we really dont know what happened to her. Who said Tobi was male... Cant wait for next chapter.
    his voice.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ranificent u are wrong , the uchica incident happened during sasukes childhood , and kakashi is much older than sasuke , so it could indeed be obito. kakashi, itachi and obito are all around the same age. but obviously obito is more skilled and advanced than itachi. like i told people before , sasuke relized that even itachi was fooled by the masked guy being madara. my bet is that its obito , especially from the way he talks to kakashi.,

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxford Comma

Quote Originally Posted by raven2k7 View Post
    Ranificent u are wrong , the uchica incident happened during sasukes childhood , and kakashi is much older than sasuke , so it could indeed be obito. kakashi, itachi and obito are all around the same age. but obviously obito is more skilled and advanced than itachi. like i told people before , sasuke relized that even itachi was fooled by the masked guy being madara. my bet is that its obito , especially from the way he talks to kakashi.,
    too bad tobi has wrinkles as seen when he says "Dead?" to konan with his mask partially destroyed and when removing the mask to sasuke. Don't tell me a boulder did that, cus it didnt

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty slow chapter. Could have been given more action.

Liked
    - Kakashi figuring out Tobi's technique, though technically Sakura did it a long time ago.
    - Confirmation that the two use the same dimension.
    - Tobi confirming that he's using Obito's eye.
    - Tobi's comment about failing.

Disliked
    - More hints at Tobi being Obito.
    - The Kyuubi being so supportive.

King of Uruk in Babylonia Gilgameshy's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why you no come out yet 598

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。

Today's chapter we'll see Kishi's trolling from switching Tobi battle to Madara vs 5 kages battle, or Oro with Sasuke (I hope this :D)

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If there is one thing this chapter does bring out its how formidable Obito would have been if he lived. To be able to warp things at both close and long range, warp himself, and become infallible....

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga Chapter 597 Discussion and 598 Predictions

Hmmm. 598 is out! Let's read it.