Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader

Re: [Rain Test] -Ian-

Levy without much options left,gathers her chakra into her body,causing the earth to being to rumble,charging her chakra outwards Levy unleashes a power spiraling burst of wind,destroying pretty much most things in it path,dispeling all on coming attacks along with her clone.Due to you being range you are sent flying far back from the area of the explosion.Levy now free from the *the prison drops on her knees tired from the extreme burst of chakra,but still managing to stand Levy channels her chakra into the sky causing it to turn dark,a bank of clounds desend on the area and begins to rain,to which Levy uses to create a big wave of water to sweep you away while draining your chakra in the process.Levy then lands on her knees and lays on the ground due to exagustion
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Thanks for continuing Rexii ^_^!

Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ian- View Post
    Levy without much options left,gathers her chakra into her body,causing the earth to being to rumble,charging her chakra outwards Levy unleashes a power spiraling burst of wind,destroying pretty much most things in it path,dispeling all on coming attacks along with her clone.Due to you being range you are sent flying far back from the area of the explosion.Levy now free from the *the prison drops on her knees tired from the extreme burst of chakra,but still managing to stand Levy channels her chakra into the sky causing it to turn dark,a bank of clounds desend on the area and begins to rain,to which Levy uses to create a big wave of water to sweep you away while draining your chakra in the process.Levy then lands on her knees and lays on the ground due to exagustion
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Thanks for continuing Rexii ^_^!
    Absolutely no problem mate, Happy to help.

I shall VM danny boy and ask him to check this, I think myself you peformed admirably, Although not perfect i will admit you shown skill with the elements needed, Very well done.

~Closed for grading~

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Thank you Rexii for conducting this test for me, will pay you back on WoW O_<

Anyway, i've seen enough, you have shown skill with both elements, Ian, you pass.

Go find a sensei to teach you rain ^_^

Congrats

Page 2 of 2 « First 12