Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    O_o

    Your just doing it so he doesn't ***** and moan. xD
    LOL no, as i am a sensei of energy techniques in real life, i was very very annoyed about the Yin and Yang thing as it used to be before. I knew it can't be real of course, but what you see written there is my creation. Therefor, i never use it to be fair and you can ask anybody here about this. I have never used Yin & Yang in any fight^^
    Plus my chocolate element pwns everything else so...
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHisakata View Post
    why wouldi make a different version dark fire with yang when dark fire is basically is yang?? and wouldn't it get denied due to it's similarities
    Exactly and no it doesn't. So your basically trying to tell me since you can use Yin+Yang anything to do with one another you can use? No not at all because there are X amount of jutsu's that have Light or Dark in their names. But you still wouldn't have the "right" to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHisakata View Post
    i don't want it i just seeing if i have the right to use it



    who said i was going to ***** and moan -_-
    if you don't want it then why the hell are you fighting so hard to have the "right" to use it?
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    10,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    Exactly and no it doesn't. So your basically trying to tell me since you can use Yin+Yang anything to do with one another you can use? No not at all because there are X amount of jutsu's that have Light or Dark in their names. But you still wouldn't have the "right" to use it.


    if you don't want it then why the hell are you fighting so hard to have the "right" to use it?
    no it isn't because the name it is because of what dark fire is, read the descriptions and ask elias what dark fire is and you see it matches yang -_- why are you even in here, Rei had it over control

    the reason why i am here seeing if i can use dark is because he is complaining people are using dark fire without official training but yet he never learned yin/yang though official training, so if he is allowed to use it than i am allowed to use dark fire
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    I vote Goro to be that second Student.....

     
         

  5. #30
    Travis Bickle Elias's Avatar
    Status
    Elias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHisakata View Post
    no it isn't because the name it is because of what dark fire is, read the descriptions and ask elias what dark fire is and you see it matches yang -_- why are you even in here, Rei had it over control

    the reason why i am here seeing if i can use dark is because he is complaining people are using dark fire without official training but yet he never learned yin/yang though official training, so if he is allowed to use it than i am allowed to use dark fire
    Dark Fire is compressed chakra, Yang chakra is unstable released chakra.

    Buh-jeezus you can be a real tard sometimes.
     
         

  6. #31
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Easy guys please! At least show some smoothness to the only woman around

    @Akira yes in general, that would mean you can use dark fire, but not Elias' concept of Dark Fire, cause that would be unfair and might cause a problem with Dark Fire jutsus also.
    But since you are the official sensei of Yin and Yang you can make a Yang-Fire mode, not an element, a mode and i will check it and form it as it must be ^^
     
         

  7. #32
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHisakata View Post
    no it isn't because the name it is because of what dark fire is, read the descriptions and ask elias what dark fire is and you see it matches yang -_- why are you even in here, Rei had it over control

    the reason why i am here seeing if i can use dark is because he is complaining people are using dark fire without official training but yet he never learned yin/yang though official training, so if he is allowed to use it than i am allowed to use dark fire
    From how Roku explained it to me, the fire is dark because of the dense concentration of Chakra in the fire. It shas nothing to do with yin & yang
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    10,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Dark Fire is compressed chakra, Yang chakra is unstable released chakra.

    Buh-jeezus you can be a real tard sometimes.
    you are an immature brat -_- while do you have to resort to name calling when you dont get your way
     
         

  9. #34
    Sin's Avatar
    Status
    Sin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dårlig Ulv Stranden
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Mods this is kinda getting out of hand...i think
     
         

  10. #35
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Do you want to solve this? Or do you want me to just close the thread?
    Easy, and listen to what i say please.
    If i am mistaken, correct me, but don't fight cause we will never get to a solution like this.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Dark Fire is compressed chakra, Yang chakra is unstable released chakra.

    Buh-jeezus you can be a real tard sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHisakata View Post
    you are an immature brat -_- while do you have to resort to name calling when you dont get your way
    Cant we all just get along...

    I got marshmallows and chocolate...

    who got the g crackers?

    :D
     
         

  12. #37
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    10,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rei Uchiha View Post
    Do you want to solve this? Or do you want me to just close the thread?
    Easy, and listen to what i say please.
    If i am mistaken, correct me, but don't fight cause we will never get to a solution like this.
    i read what you said >.> i will just leave this subject alone; it seems elias still can't handle civilize conversations

    sorry i ever brought it up
     
         

  13. #38
    MINDCRUSH!!! Zephon's Avatar
    Status
    Zephon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    6,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    i have g crackers :P
     
         

  14. #39
    Travis Bickle Elias's Avatar
    Status
    Elias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    Cant we all just get along...

    I got marshmallows and chocolate...

    who got the g crackers?

    :D
    *eats a G cracker*

    Wow.

    I just jizzed in my pants.
     
         

  15. #40
    MINDCRUSH!!! Zephon's Avatar
    Status
    Zephon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    6,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    *eats a G cracker*

    Wow.

    I just jizzed in my pants.
    O.O call the fire brigade :P
     
         

  16. #41
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    Cant we all just get along...

    I got marshmallows and chocolate...

    who got the g crackers?

    :D
    Gives G some crackers that look like his silhouette


    G-crackers....get it
     
         

  17. #42
    Travis Bickle Elias's Avatar
    Status
    Elias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHisakata View Post
    i read what you said >.> i will just leave this subject alone; it seems elias still can't handle civilize conversations

    sorry i ever brought it up
    Your saying i can't handle civilized conversations when you get all butthurt because, yet again, you are wrong. xD
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraHisakata View Post
    no it isn't because the name it is because of what dark fire is, read the descriptions and ask elias what dark fire is and you see it matches yang -_- why are you even in here, Rei had it over control

    the reason why i am here seeing if i can use dark is because he is complaining people are using dark fire without official training but yet he never learned yin/yang though official training, so if he is allowed to use it than i am allowed to use dark fire
    LMAO you really want to get into this argument with me? If you do please be ready to lose. Oh and I am here well because lets see my name is green, and you are making a pointless and ridiculous argument over absolutely nothing oh and it has to do with the rp ^^

    Dark fire yes I know the description of that element just as good as everyone else and I know its limitations yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah. But it is nothing like your "yang" chakra Akira, and I mean its nothing like it except for the Black or Dark aspect of it.

    Dark Fire: This jutsu takes normal fire jutsus, and pumps extreme, intense, dangerously large amounts of chakra into them, producing a powerful, dark flame whose temperature is second only to that of amaterasu. Prolonged use of this element results in lung problems.

    All it is is colored Dark by the users chakra. See here are the conditions to use it

    Conditions to be able to use it: A mastery of the element of fire, a large chakra supply, and good endurance.

    Says nothing about Yang in it now does it? But Elias this did run into a problem unless your stating you are B.sama because technically this is His element seeing as he submitted the element and you couldn't teach it to anybody
     
         

  19. #44
    Banned
    Status
    Muten Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    10,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Your saying i can't handle civilized conversations when you get all butthurt because, yet again, you are wrong. xD
    no i said that because once you don't get your way, you start calling people names and having little fits we just haven gotten to that part yet...

    i don't mine if i am wrong; i don't see how i was wrong in this situation due to me just asking a mere question
     
         

  20. #45
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: To All Fire Users, My Students, And Those Who Want to Use Dark Fire.

    1. Elias and Roku are the only ones who know Dark Fire and Elias is the only one who can teach it to one more member according to this: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ts-bureau.html

    2. Akira is the official sensei, of Yin & Yang and he can teach it to other members after an agreement with me as described here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...i-genkais.html

    ~ None else has either Dark Fire or Yin & Yang ~

    ~Enough -_- Closed.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •