Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Zetsu' Origin:A conspiracy

Here is the most worst theory I ever heard......

He's a plant.
    He has eyes without pupils.
    He has multiple personalities.

Some people theorize that he is related to the Hyuuga and that he has an upgraded Byakugan doujutsu. Some people theorize that he is an experimental monster that eats people's bloodlines. These theories are plausible, but never connect all the pieces. I know the truth.

Zetsu is an experimental prototype from the pupil-less Yamanaka clan. People underestimate the psychic powers of the Leaf's third doujutsu family. That's why they began researching how to upgrade their doujutsu through "cross pollination". He was created in the basement of the flowershop.

The Yamanaka's talent is through manipulation of psyche. They can force other's to move at their will or even invade anothers mind with their own psyche. Zetsu has also protrayed some psychic abilities. While spying, he observes withought using sight and he phases in and out of solid matter. Due to the experiments, he has more powerful and sensetive psyche. His "phasing" is an advanced form of astral projection.

"Deepthought, this theory is crazy!"
    You know what else is crazy? Zetsu. He has a multiple personality. Or more specifically, his body contains two souls. When their creation started losing control, Yamanaka's top botonist used Shintenshin no jutsu to invade the monster's mind. Unable to overcome the monster's ravenous psyche, they are now trapped in one form.

And before you post in with
    "Pure Speculaton"
    "Absence of Facts"
    "Pure Fiction"
    "Joke thread"

I'd like to point out that this is no joke, and a good conspiracy cannot be proven.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Zetsu' Origin:A conspiracy

gud work.........could be possible

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thnx.....

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thnx..........gud work.... :-)

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post

He's a plant.

Some people theorize that he is related to the Hyuuga and that he has an upgraded Byakugan doujutsu. Some people theorize that he is an experimental monster that eats people's bloodlines. These theories are plausible, but never connect all the pieces. I know the truth.

Zetsu is an experimental prototype from the pupil-less Yamanaka clan. People underestimate the psychic powers of the Leaf's third doujutsu family. That's why they began researching how to upgrade their doujutsu through "cross pollination". He was created in the basement of the flowershop.

The Yamanaka's talent is through manipulation of psyche. They can force other's to move at their will or even invade anothers mind with their own psyche. Zetsu has also protrayed some psychic abilities. While spying, he observes withought using sight and he phases in and out of solid matter. Due to the experiments, he has more powerful and sensetive psyche. His "phasing" is an advanced form of astral projection.

You know what else is crazy? Zetsu. He has a multiple personality. Or more specifically, his body contains two souls. When their creation started losing control, Yamanaka's top botonist used Shintenshin no jutsu to invade the monster's mind. Unable to overcome the monster's ravenous psyche, they are now trapped in one form.

"Pure Speculaton"
    "Absence of Facts"
    "Pure Fiction"
    "Joke thread"

I'd like to point out that this is no joke, and a good conspiracy cannot be proven.

Nice Lmao

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's a plant.

"Pure Speculaton"
    "Absence of Facts"
    "Pure Fiction"
    "Joke thread"

*Gasp*

I knew Ino would be the final villian!!!!!

But yea....its....interesting indeed since the Yamanaka's do deal alot with plants.......

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Gay!! :D

well Ino does show a resemblance to Deidara , who is a memeber of Akatsuki same as Zetsu >=}

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazure View Post
    well Ino does show a resemblance to Deidara , who is a memeber of Akatsuki same as Zetsu >=}
    Now you mentioned it.....Yes he may be sibling who lost in some fair or someone from other village kidnapped him and experimented to give him 2 more mouths...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anything is possible...... no, kishi isnt that retarded

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now you mentioned it.....Yes he may be sibling who lost in some fair or someone from other village kidnapped him and experimented to give him 2 more mouths...
    It's all coming together now! We're totally figuring Kishi out! Muahahahaha!!!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    anything is possible...... no, kishi isnt that retarded
    Who knows!!!!!!!That Naruto changes people idea is quite lame...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

true...

The Simpsons Sage O.O ElCapitan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's a little weird i think, but i like the thought

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's a plant.

"Pure Speculaton"
    "Absence of Facts"
    "Pure Fiction"
    "Joke thread"

Sounds like a horror srotry... like how Mewtwo was creatted.