Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    [Training] - Dark Release

    Waits on the dark side for Sindy
     
         

  2. #2
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    *appears beside you*
    Sorry for the little delay ^.^

    Now tell me what is our clan's kekki genkai and its strengths and weaknesses
     
         

  3. #3
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    *appears beside you*
    Sorry for the little delay ^.^

    Now tell me what is our clan's kekki genkai and its strengths and weaknesses

    Sorry for extremely long reply ***


    Anyways, Release is a KG which was first used by the dude Hiruko (I haven't seen the movie yet). It combines Katon and Raiton chakra. We, Dark users have 2 overlapping Diamond shapes on our palms. It is strong against Raw chakra, Fire, Lightning and Wind and weak to Water and Earth.
     
         

  4. #4
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    meh it's alright

    Good now what I want you to do is take both your lighting and your fire chakra into your hand and merge them together to make dark energy (chakra)
     
         

  5. #5
    Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,140
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    My dark energy is darker :P

    *runs before Sindy catches me*
     
         

  6. #6
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    My dark energy is darker :P

    *runs before Sindy catches me*
    mm i bet
    btw i don't like spam in training threads.
     
         

  7. #7
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    meh it's alright

    Good now what I want you to do is take both your lighting and your fire chakra into your hand and merge them together to make dark energy (chakra)
    I take my lightning chakra and channel it in to my right hand. I then channel my fire chakra also in to my right hand, I then mold and merge the 2 natures together to make dark energy in my right hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    mm i bet
    btw i don't like spam in training threads.
    Owned
     
         

  8. #8
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Good now that you have dark chakra in your hand, I want you to release that dark chakra out in front of you towards my clone in mid range. Make sure it hits her alright

    *creates a clone*
     
         

  9. #9
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Good now that you have dark chakra in your hand, I want you to release that dark chakra out in front of you towards my clone in mid range. Make sure it hits her alright

    *creates a clone*
    I extend my right hand in front of me aiming it at your clone. I then release the dark chakra in my hand making sure my chakra hits your clone in the right spot
     
         

  10. #10
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Good you learned..

    (Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
    Now i want you to release a dark wave from your hand again but this time, extend the wave to long range towards my clone.

    *creates a clone*
     
         

  11. #11
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Good you learned..



    Now i want you to release a dark wave from your hand again but this time, extend the wave to long range towards my clone.

    *creates a clone*
    I channel my dark chakra in to my right hand again, i then release the chakra, concentrating even harder then the previous shot focusing on the length of my dark chakra
     
         

  12. #12
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    try that again. You have it down but you really need to hit the clone like last time so that she can disappear
     
         

  13. #13
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    try that again. You have it down but you really need to hit the clone like last time so that she can disappear

    I channel my dark chakra in to my right hand again, i then release the chakra, concentrating even harder then the previous shot. However this time, I focus on the length and also focus on maintaining my target and ensuring my Darkness reaches your clone and does damage
     
         

  14. #14
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Good you learned...

    (Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.
    Now make dark chakra in both of your hands and then unleash a powerful shock-wave at my clone here in short range. If done correctly, it should cause internal damage to my clone.

    *creates a clone*

    btw you seriously need to remind me when you respond, i will forget >_<"
     
         

  15. #15
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Good you learned...



    Now make dark chakra in both of your hands and then unleash a powerful shock-wave at my clone here in short range. If done correctly, it should cause internal damage to my clone.

    *creates a clone*

    btw you seriously need to remind me when you respond, i will forget >_<"
    I bring my dark chakra through both of my hands, I then manipulate the chakra and unleash it, creating a powerful shockwave in front of me which charges at your clone causing internal damage to your clone
     
         

  16. #16
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Good you learned..

    (Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
    Now for the fun part. Since you know that we use the upper square on our hands to extract certain chakra and use it against our enemy, we're going to do that. Im going to throw a certain ranked jutsu at you and I want you to use your dark release in your upper square to extract the physical and spiritual energy from the attack. I only want you to absorb it for now.

    Think fast!

    *sends my wind chakra to the sky and darkens the clouds. I then manipulate my chakra in the clouds to bring down an F-5 tornado on you*

    (Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
     
         

  17. #17
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Good you learned..



    Now for the fun part. Since you know that we use the upper square on our hands to extract certain chakra and use it against our enemy, we're going to do that. Im going to throw a certain ranked jutsu at you and I want you to use your dark release in your upper square to extract the physical and spiritual energy from the attack. I only want you to absorb it for now.

    Think fast!

    *sends my wind chakra to the sky and darkens the clouds. I then manipulate my chakra in the clouds to bring down an F-5 tornado on you*

    (Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    Immediately after your quick attack, I think fast, and I use my dark chakra specifically in my upper square on my palms to extract the physical and spiritual energy from your incoming Wind Jutsu absorbing the energy from it
     
         

  18. #18
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Good you learned..

    (Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.
    Now that you have my wind chakra in your upper square, I want you to use your dark chakra and convert my wind chakra to your lower square. After converting it, release it at my clone over here and make sure you hit her. When it comes out of your lower square, it should come out as light blue flames.

    *creates a clone*
     
         

  19. #19
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    *Appears on orders of my new Shishou*

    Hello Shishou ^^
     
         

  20. #20
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,699
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Training] - Dark Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinderella View Post
    Good you learned..



    Now that you have my wind chakra in your upper square, I want you to use your dark chakra and convert my wind chakra to your lower square. After converting it, release it at my clone over here and make sure you hit her. When it comes out of your lower square, it should come out as light blue flames.

    *creates a clone*
    With the chakra in my upper square, I use my dark chakra to convert the wind chakra to move it to my lower square. I then release the chakra at your clone and ensure my chakra, which takes the form of light blue flames, to hit your clone in the chest
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •