Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Hiruko Biography Test]- Howard

Greetings, Howard.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Where Naruto and Kakashi battled against Hiruko within the rubble.)
    ~ You may use Hiruko's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Cannon Kage Rank Uzumaki Naruto and Hatake Kakashi (with MS) bios for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Re: [Hiruko Biography Test]- Howard

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post

Kakashi: Naruto, I told you not to follow me. This was my decision...

Naruto: How can I become Hokage someday if I let this creep absorb you kakashi Sensei... This is my ninja way!!! SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!

Kakashi lifts his headband up to reveal his 3 tomoe sharingan as he gives Naruto a nod to start. Naruto begins to run at you, as he does he performs a single handseal in the process using...

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Creating two shadow clones that both appear on his right. As he does this, while running with great speed, having covered half the distance between you before the clones form, he grabs hold of the closest clones right arm, ready to throw him, while the other clone, that's not being held, forms a giant rasengan in that clones hand.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

As soon as the rasengan has formed, the real naruto throws the clone he was holding so that the he comes flying at you with great speed with a giant rasengan in his hand. As Naruto does this, Kakashi is watching you with his 3 tomoe sharingan anticipating movements. As naruto makes the clones clones Kakashi performs a handseal, causing water to shoot up and bind you within a second or two. As this binds you, you would have been caught off guard from watching naruto as his clones formed. Within this time the clone with the rasengan is ready to be thrown at you.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Then a couple of seconds after you are bound, a clone is hitting you, in the orb, with a giant rasengan, while the real naruto and his clone stop about 8 meters away from you gathering natural energy. Kakashi is always watching you.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Ryóku View Post

Kakashi: Naruto, I told you not to follow me. This was my decision...

Naruto: How can I become Hokage someday if I let this creep absorb you kakashi Sensei... This is my ninja way!!! SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!

Kakashi lifts his headband up to reveal his 3 tomoe sharingan as he gives Naruto a nod to start. Naruto begins to run at you, as he does he performs a single handseal in the process using...

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Creating two shadow clones that both appear on his right. As he does this, while running with great speed, having covered half the distance between you before the clones form, he grabs hold of the closest clones right arm, ready to throw him, while the other clone, that's not being held, forms a giant rasengan in that clones hand.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

As soon as the rasengan has formed, the real naruto throws the clone he was holding so that the he comes flying at you with great speed with a giant rasengan in his hand. As Naruto does this, Kakashi is watching you with his 3 tomoe sharingan anticipating movements. As naruto makes the clones clones Kakashi performs a handseal, causing water to shoot up and bind you within a second or two. As this binds you, you would have been caught off guard from watching naruto as his clones formed. Within this time the clone with the rasengan is ready to be thrown at you.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Then a couple of seconds after you are bound, a clone is hitting you, in the orb, with a giant rasengan, while the real naruto and his clone stop about 8 meters away from you gathering natural energy. Kakashi is always watching you.
    Hiruko: Kakashi, you can understand. Someone who gained power from someone else. In a way we're alike.

*As soon as Kakashi nods his head I glance towards Naruto. I watch as he begins to run towards me in doing so I prepare for a full on attack basically thinking the fight will end up in Short range with kakashi having an upper hand being in mid range if I don't get away. As Naruto makes the single hand seal needed and his clones poof into existence I have shot myself backwards using a small pillar of earth. (happened in unison to the formation of the clones so as he forms the hand seal I prepare to use the earth jutsu as the clones poof I am creating a pillar at an angle to throw me back.) It takes a fraction of a second to form and as I'm thrown backwards I head towards long range avoiding the ball of water. It would have begun as the clones were formed, so me avoiding the clones throws me away from the water ball before it fully surrounds me (basically as the water is going to shoot up). If Kakashi decides to hold it for some reason it would block the clone (I doubt this but eh it could happen.)*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*As soon as I'm thrown backwards (as naruto is grabbing for a clone) I perform the horse hand seal kneading Katon chakra in my gut. When the chakra is prepared I release it creating a large flame from my mouth. It is large both vertically and horizontally it blocks your groups view of me as well as my view of you. It would be able to easily disperse the clones as well as cause severe burns to both Naruto and Kakashi leaving them in a fatal situation as Kakashi can't do much with Naruto standing in front of him and Naruto and the clones can't do much in their weird situation. *

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*While the flame is being expelled I think up my next course of action. Once I let the fire go I perform a row of hand seals (Ox → Horse → Hare) activating my Dark Release Kekki Genkai as I wait for a response (as I am landing).*

(Kimera no Jutsu) - Chimera Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The Chimera Technique was developed by Hiruko to allow him to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. It allows Hiruko to access the Kekkai Genkai Abilities Storm Release, Dark Release, Swift Release and Steel release. By activating the Chimera technique Hiruko can then freely change the Kekkai Genkai ability during battle. The user of this technique must first perform the Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to activate the chimera technique to allow access to the Kekkai Genkai and then when selecting one in order to use another they must use this technique again with performing the same Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to change the Kekkai Genkai ability.
    Note: Can only be used by Hiruko.

*This whole time I am traveling through the air to Long Range. I would be Long range from Kakashi at this point and Mid Range from Naruto.*

Last edited by Howard; 08-20-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Hiruko: Kakashi, you can understand. Someone who gained power from someone else. In a way we're alike.

*As soon as Kakashi nods his head I glance towards Naruto. I watch as he begins to run towards me in doing so I prepare for a full on attack basically thinking the fight will end up in Short range with kakashi having an upper hand being in mid range if I don't get away. As Naruto makes the single hand seal needed and his clones poof into existence I have shot myself backwards using a small pillar of earth. (happened in unison to the formation of the clones so as he forms the hand seal I prepare to use the earth jutsu as the clones poof I am creating a pillar at an angle to throw me back.) It takes a fraction of a second to form and as I'm thrown backwards I head towards long range avoiding the ball of water. It would have begun as the clones were formed, so me avoiding the clones throws me away from the water ball before it fully surrounds me (basically as the water is going to shoot up). If Kakashi decides to hold it for some reason it would block the clone (I doubt this but eh it could happen.)*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*As soon as I'm thrown backwards (as naruto is grabbing for a clone) I perform the horse hand seal kneading Katon chakra in my gut. When the chakra is prepared I release it creating a large flame from my mouth. It is large both vertically and horizontally it blocks your groups view of me as well as my view of you. It would be able to easily disperse the clones as well as cause severe burns to both Naruto and Kakashi leaving them in a fatal situation as Kakashi can't do much with Naruto standing in front of him and Naruto and the clones can't do much in their weird situation. *

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*While the flame is being expelled I think up my next course of action. Once I let the fire go I perform a row of hand seals (Ox → Horse → Hare) activating my Dark Release Kekki Genkai as I wait for a response (as I am landing).*

(Kimera no Jutsu) - Chimera Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The Chimera Technique was developed by Hiruko to allow him to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. It allows Hiruko to access the Kekkai Genkai Abilities Storm Release, Dark Release, Swift Release and Steel release. By activating the Chimera technique Hiruko can then freely change the Kekkai Genkai ability during battle. The user of this technique must first perform the Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to activate the chimera technique to allow access to the Kekkai Genkai and then when selecting one in order to use another they must use this technique again with performing the same Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to change the Kekkai Genkai ability.
    Note: Can only be used by Hiruko.

*This whole time I am traveling through the air to Long Range. I would be Long range from Kakashi at this point and Mid Range from Naruto.*

I do not believe you can push out a D rank earth pillar while there is a B rank water forming at your feet. As the water and clones were done in unison, and since you plan on doing it at the same time, Ill ask a mod if I should continue or this is it.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

±± Test Failed ±±

As Naruto makes the single hand seal needed and his clones poof into existence I have shot myself backwards using a small pillar of earth. (happened in unison to the formation of the clones so as he forms the hand seal I prepare to use the earth jutsu as the clones poof I am creating a pillar at an angle to throw me back.)
    Assuming you do the earth pillar at the same time as Naruto does the clones (the first move/tech) consists in breaking the time frame. That is, unfortunately a time-frame breaking which is guarantee of an Auto-Faillure. You could only perform the pillar AFTER the clones puff, at which time the water tech also happens. That technique gushes water form the floor to imprison you from all sides. Not only can't you use a D-Rank Earth technique from the ground as you wouldn't have enough angle, space, etc to achieve through it a backwards momentum. That would mean you'd be caught in the technique and would take the Odama Rasengan directly, losing the fight and failing the test.