Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Inheritance Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Oh, yeah, true. I get what you mean now, and you're right, the Eldunari technically carry the dragons' souls in them. That could be it...

Speaking of Eldunari, I can't wait to see how Eragon does next time he sees Murtagh. It is true that Murtagh has many Eldunari, but I doubt he has any that are nearly as old, and therefore experienced, as Glaedr's. I think he may be able to do a LOT better this time, possibly even fight on par with him. He didn't do exceptionally well during their battle in "Eldest" but he did hold himself up during the battle.
    yh you are right and with glaedr seeking revenge will only spur eragon on tht much more for killing his masters and casing him this much greif

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why wouldn't you believe it? O.o

It wouldn't make sense at all if he wasn't. He talked to Saphira about it when Eragon was asleep and made her swear not to tell, what would be the point in that if he wasn't? If you say, "So that people would think he was his son" then that wouldn't make sense either because he made her swear not to tell, and she never told him. Plus, as Glaedr said, wasn't it obvious?

And, no, that couldn't be where they keep them. Galbatorix would keep them close to him because without them he wouldn't have nearly as much power as he does. From Uru'baen to that island is much, much too far for him to channel their power if needed.

The last egg is male, that was proven by Galbatorix, and that is why he wanted Saphira, and that's why he hasn't killed Eragon, because without her, he won't be able to achieve his goal.
    i was saying its kinda cheesy xD

and i mean where the rider's kept the dragon heart's or the place where there council was idk maybe it has no importance at all

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The books were good, especially the third one. There has been a lot of speculation over how palgoni is the copy ninja of book writing, but I personally don't care. The movie was shockingly awful. The director is not cool.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by zenron View Post
    The books were good, especially the third one. There has been a lot of speculation over how palgoni is the copy ninja of book writing, but I personally don't care. The movie was shockingly awful. The director is not cool.
    I don't think he's copying, he's just getting inspiration from other writers, which is completely acceptable and good.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think he's copying, he's just getting inspiration from other writers, which is completely acceptable and good.
    Depends on how far you go in that "inspiration".

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Depends on how far you go in that "inspiration".
    True, I suppose. But I don't think he pushed it too far. I mean, he's like 20, of course he's going to take some things from other books he's read. But I don't think he's taken too much.

And agreed on the movie part, it sucked really badly. T.T

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True, I suppose. But I don't think he pushed it too far. I mean, he's like 20, of course he's going to take some things from other books he's read. But I don't think he's taken too much.

And agreed on the movie part, it sucked really badly. T.T
    nah, not too much. I don't think so anyway. If it keeps me entertained then I don't really care to be honest.

I remember hearing that they were going to make eldest, I wondered how that would be possible when they didn't follow the storyline on the first one. I hope they don't make a second one. Why ruin the books?

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

nah, not too much. I don't think so anyway. If it keeps me entertained then I don't really care to be honest.

I remember hearing that they were going to make eldest, I wondered how that would be possible when they didn't follow the storyline on the first one. I hope they don't make a second one. Why ruin the books?
    Exactly. >.< I REALLY hope that they already decided not to make an Eldest movie, but who knows, maybe... just maybe, they'll do a lot better. =/

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

shcokingly awful = lmfao, agreed

if they do decide to make an eldest movie they will have to correct alot seperate the races, make characters pop out of nowhere cuz they were ignored in the first half, come up with a bogus excuse for a roken star sapphire, the list is as long as the movies apology letter

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that the vault of souls is in de spine where brom met eragons mom forgot her name aint red in a long time anyways hes gnna go and try to steal the egg from galbotorix and also what about the dream he had about two ppl leaving in a boat and some1 crying on the shore and two dragons following the boat and u watch arya and eragon will fall in lovge

Page 2 of 2 « First 12