Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasashi View Post
    could that be the place where they kept the dragon hearts?

    and i don't believe brom is his father

    and the new rider might be roran's un-born son
    Why wouldn't you believe it? O.o

    It wouldn't make sense at all if he wasn't. He talked to Saphira about it when Eragon was asleep and made her swear not to tell, what would be the point in that if he wasn't? If you say, "So that people would think he was his son" then that wouldn't make sense either because he made her swear not to tell, and she never told him. Plus, as Glaedr said, wasn't it obvious?

    And, no, that couldn't be where they keep them. Galbatorix would keep them close to him because without them he wouldn't have nearly as much power as he does. From Uru'baen to that island is much, much too far for him to channel their power if needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakshi1122 View Post
    finaly ppl who hav read the books i love so much ^^

    omg i was so mad at the movie they left out so much like ayra smashing the star sapphire

    eargon being adopted in2 king hothgars caln R.I.P U.U

    and i cant wait 2 see who the nxt rider is will murtagh b free

    will the dragon race b wiped out or will the last egg b a male ?

    poor ormisi and gleadr he was so destroyed iside and so was saphira
    The last egg is male, that was proven by Galbatorix, and that is why he wanted Saphira, and that's why he hasn't killed Eragon, because without her, he won't be able to achieve his goal.
     
         

  2. #22
    Lieutenant Anbu C.N Kakshi1122's Avatar
    Status
    Kakshi1122 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,684
    Location
    Preparing for War
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    i think i hav solved soleburns riddle about the vault of souls

    i think tht it is a secure room galbotrix keeps the dragons heart of hearts hidden

    because as gledar says it is the very essence of the dragon tht will live in the heart of hearts
     
         

  3. #23
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakshi1122 View Post
    i think i hav solved soleburns riddle about the vault of souls

    i think tht it is a secure room galbotrix keeps the dragons heart of hearts hidden

    because as gledar says it is the very essence of the dragon tht will live in the heart of hearts
    O.o

    I thought that it was obvious or proven that he keeps them in a secured room. Because he would keep them near him, but not in sight from fear of a Shade, or even Murtagh, of finding it. Murtagh already has a few but he probably doesn't know where he keeps them. So yeah, a secure and extremely well hidden room in the castle would have to be it.
     
         

  4. #24
    Lieutenant Anbu C.N Kakshi1122's Avatar
    Status
    Kakshi1122 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,684
    Location
    Preparing for War
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    O.o

    I thought that it was obvious or proven that he keeps them in a secured room. Because he would keep them near him, but not in sight from fear of a Shade, or even Murtagh, of finding it. Murtagh already has a few but he probably doesn't know where he keeps them. So yeah, a secure and extremely well hidden room in the castle would have to be it.
    yh i no

    but is tht room not sound like tht 'vault of souls' solebrun is talking bout ?? O_o
     
         

  5. #25
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakshi1122 View Post
    yh i no

    but is tht room not sound like tht 'vault of souls' solebrun is talking bout ?? O_o
    Oh, yeah, true. I get what you mean now, and you're right, the Eldunari technically carry the dragons' souls in them. That could be it...

    Speaking of Eldunari, I can't wait to see how Eragon does next time he sees Murtagh. It is true that Murtagh has many Eldunari, but I doubt he has any that are nearly as old, and therefore experienced, as Glaedr's. I think he may be able to do a LOT better this time, possibly even fight on par with him. He didn't do exceptionally well during their battle in "Eldest" but he did hold himself up during the battle.
     
         

  6. #26
    Lieutenant Anbu C.N Kakshi1122's Avatar
    Status
    Kakshi1122 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,684
    Location
    Preparing for War
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Oh, yeah, true. I get what you mean now, and you're right, the Eldunari technically carry the dragons' souls in them. That could be it...

    Speaking of Eldunari, I can't wait to see how Eragon does next time he sees Murtagh. It is true that Murtagh has many Eldunari, but I doubt he has any that are nearly as old, and therefore experienced, as Glaedr's. I think he may be able to do a LOT better this time, possibly even fight on par with him. He didn't do exceptionally well during their battle in "Eldest" but he did hold himself up during the battle.
    yh you are right and with glaedr seeking revenge will only spur eragon on tht much more for killing his masters and casing him this much greif
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Why wouldn't you believe it? O.o

    It wouldn't make sense at all if he wasn't. He talked to Saphira about it when Eragon was asleep and made her swear not to tell, what would be the point in that if he wasn't? If you say, "So that people would think he was his son" then that wouldn't make sense either because he made her swear not to tell, and she never told him. Plus, as Glaedr said, wasn't it obvious?

    And, no, that couldn't be where they keep them. Galbatorix would keep them close to him because without them he wouldn't have nearly as much power as he does. From Uru'baen to that island is much, much too far for him to channel their power if needed.



    The last egg is male, that was proven by Galbatorix, and that is why he wanted Saphira, and that's why he hasn't killed Eragon, because without her, he won't be able to achieve his goal.
    i was saying its kinda cheesy xD

    and i mean where the rider's kept the dragon heart's or the place where there council was idk maybe it has no importance at all
     
         

  8. #28
    忍者 Knight of Thorns zenron's Avatar
    Status
    zenron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    796
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    The books were good, especially the third one. There has been a lot of speculation over how palgoni is the copy ninja of book writing, but I personally don't care. The movie was shockingly awful. The director is not cool.
     
         

  9. #29
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by zenron View Post
    The books were good, especially the third one. There has been a lot of speculation over how palgoni is the copy ninja of book writing, but I personally don't care. The movie was shockingly awful. The director is not cool.
    I don't think he's copying, he's just getting inspiration from other writers, which is completely acceptable and good.
     
         

  10. #30
    忍者 Knight of Thorns zenron's Avatar
    Status
    zenron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    796
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    I don't think he's copying, he's just getting inspiration from other writers, which is completely acceptable and good.
    Depends on how far you go in that "inspiration".
     
         

  11. #31
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by zenron View Post
    Depends on how far you go in that "inspiration".
    True, I suppose. But I don't think he pushed it too far. I mean, he's like 20, of course he's going to take some things from other books he's read. But I don't think he's taken too much.

    And agreed on the movie part, it sucked really badly. T.T
     
         

  12. #32
    忍者 Knight of Thorns zenron's Avatar
    Status
    zenron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    796
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    True, I suppose. But I don't think he pushed it too far. I mean, he's like 20, of course he's going to take some things from other books he's read. But I don't think he's taken too much.

    And agreed on the movie part, it sucked really badly. T.T
    nah, not too much. I don't think so anyway. If it keeps me entertained then I don't really care to be honest.

    I remember hearing that they were going to make eldest, I wondered how that would be possible when they didn't follow the storyline on the first one. I hope they don't make a second one. Why ruin the books?
     
         

  13. #33
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by zenron View Post
    nah, not too much. I don't think so anyway. If it keeps me entertained then I don't really care to be honest.

    I remember hearing that they were going to make eldest, I wondered how that would be possible when they didn't follow the storyline on the first one. I hope they don't make a second one. Why ruin the books?
    Exactly. >.< I REALLY hope that they already decided not to make an Eldest movie, but who knows, maybe... just maybe, they'll do a lot better. =/
     
         

  14. #34
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by zenron View Post
    The books were good, especially the third one. There has been a lot of speculation over how palgoni is the copy ninja of book writing, but I personally don't care. The movie was shockingly awful. The director is not cool.
    shcokingly awful = lmfao, agreed

    if they do decide to make an eldest movie they will have to correct alot seperate the races, make characters pop out of nowhere cuz they were ignored in the first half, come up with a bogus excuse for a roken star sapphire, the list is as long as the movies apology letter
     
         

  15. #35
    Tornado Sharingan Hokage786's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage786 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,096
    Location
    ENGLAND, SLOUGH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Inheritance Cycle

    i think that the vault of souls is in de spine where brom met eragons mom forgot her name aint red in a long time anyways hes gnna go and try to steal the egg from galbotorix and also what about the dream he had about two ppl leaving in a boat and some1 crying on the shore and two dragons following the boat and u watch arya and eragon will fall in lovge
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •