May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

[MS Test] Dante

Greetings, Dante

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Middle of Konoha, Mid range from eachother where Kakashi faced Itachi and Kisame. I'm on top of the river, you're in the river bank.
    ~ You may use Kakashi's 3T and his normal abilities up to your current rank, Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ Unlike normal bio tests, in this test you only get to activate your MS if you kill me and the test will continue on until either one of us dies or someone makes a mistake
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using an equal ranked generic Itachi Uchiha (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: [MS Test] Dante

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Greetings, Dante

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Middle of Konoha, Mid range from eachother where Kakashi faced Itachi and Kisame. I'm on top of the river, you're in the river bank.
    ~ You may use Kakashi's 3T and his normal abilities up to your current rank, Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ Unlike normal bio tests, in this test you only get to activate your MS if you kill me and the test will continue on until either one of us dies or someone makes a mistake
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using an equal ranked generic Itachi Uchiha (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.
    Hakate Kakashi adjusts his forehead protector to reveal his 3T left Sharingan.

Thank you for proctoring the test ^^

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Kakashi-sensei, you should know that facing me will be your demise. Even one as talented as you knows how different our levels are.

Itachi reaches upwards and removes his hat, revealing his face and his active 3T sharingan. With a blazing movement he unleashes a barrage of shurikens at Kakashi that he then multiples with his chakra into a cloud of shurikens, taking advantage of his superior speed with shurikens and handseals to combo the move perfectly in a split second.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Itachi then raises the water in front of him as he forms a giant wave that comes crushing down on you while obscuring your vision of him. Once the wave passes, 3 itachi stand before you.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Kakashi-sensei, you should know that facing me will be your demise. Even one as talented as you knows how different our levels are.

Itachi reaches upwards and removes his hat, revealing his face and his active 3T sharingan. With a blazing movement he unleashes a barrage of shurikens at Kakashi that he then multiples with his chakra into a cloud of shurikens, taking advantage of his superior speed with shurikens and handseals to combo the move perfectly in a split second.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Itachi then raises the water in front of him as he forms a giant wave that comes crushing down on you while obscuring your vision of him. Once the wave passes, 3 itachi stand before you.

Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Yes i know the difference between our level of power, however power isn't everything, and i'll do my best to make you see that Itachi-san.

As Itachi reveals his 3T Sharingan to Kakashi, Kakashi keeps his Sharingan fixated on Itachi's chin level, knowing the Ocular power of the Sharingan and what it's capable of, later he sees Itachi throwing a barrage of Shuriken at Kakashi, with swift movement Kakashi jumps backwards a meter away, maintaining some distance between him and the river since he's on the river bank, however very close to the ground level, as he channels his Earth chakra into the ground in front of him at the river bank, Kakashi causes a large wall of Earth 20 meters tall and 5 meters wide, to rise up in front of him guarding against the Shurikens, as well as the large water wave which is later sent at him by Itachi.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Considering the speed of the technique the wall of earth would rise pretty fast, and taking advantage of it's size which would block Itachi's vision of Kakashi, Kakashi weaves a single handseal with great speed forming 2 shadow clones of himself, one to his right (Obito) and the other is in front of himself (Tobi), as Kakashi and Obito run to the right and left sides of the wall of Earth after the water hits the wall and what's left of the wave goes to the right and left sides of the Earth wall, Kakashi and Obito appear out of right and left sides of the Earth wall after the water passes running at an arc towards Itachi's last location, only to find 3 Itachis standing before them, Tobi stays put behind the wall of Earth.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A

In conjunction with each other, Obito who's moving to the left of Itachi's location running on the water manipulates the water chakra underneath the 3 Itachis, causing a large water pool to shoot upwards blowing the 3 Itachis into the air as numerous water bullet shoot towards each and every one of them and other water bullets shoot behind them, the bullets of water which shoot behind them later combine to form a large water dragon which attacks the 3 Itachi's from behind at a downwards angle, driving them to the water below, right about the time Obito causes the whirlpool of water to shoot the 3 Itachis upwards the real Kakashi who is running to the right of Itachi's location throws 3 active explosive tagged kunais, each Kunai aimed at one of the Itachis from in front of them.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 08-22-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Yes i know the difference between our level of power, however power isn't everything, and i'll do my best to make you see that Itachi-san.

As Itachi reveals his 3T Sharingan to Kakashi, Kakashi keeps his Sharingan fixated on Itachi's chin level, knowing the Ocular power of the Sharingan and what it's capable of, later he sees Itachi throwing a barrage of Shuriken at Kakashi, with swift movement Kakashi jumps backwards a meter away, maintaining some distance between him and the river since he's on the river bank, however very close to the ground level, as he channels his Earth chakra into the ground in front of him at the river bank, Kakashi causes a large wall of Earth 20 meters tall and 5 meters wide, to rise up in front of him guarding against the Shurikens, as well as the large water wave which is later sent at him by Itachi.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Considering the speed of the technique the wall of earth would rise pretty fast, and taking advantage of it's size which would block Itachi's vision of Kakashi, Kakashi weaves a single handseal with great speed forming 2 shadow clones of himself, one to his right (Obito) and the other is in front of himself (Tobi), as Kakashi and Obito run to the right and left sides of the wall of Earth after the water hits the wall and what's left of the wave goes to the right and left sides of the Earth wall, Kakashi and Obito appear out of right and left sides of the Earth wall after the water passes running at an arc towards Itachi's last location, only to find 3 Itachis standing before them, Tobi stays put behind the wall of Earth.

In conjunction with each other, Obito who's moving to the left of Itachi's location running on the water manipulates the water chakra underneath the 3 Itachis, causing a large water pool to shoot upwards blowing the 3 Itachis into the air as numerous water bullet shoot towards each and every one of them and other water bullets shoot behind them, the bullets of water which shoot behind them later combine to form a large water dragon which attacks the 3 Itachi's from behind at a downwards angle, driving them to the water below, right about the time Obito causes the whirlpool of water to shoot the 3 Itachis upwards the real Kakashi who is running to the right of Itachi's location throws 3 active explosive tagged kunais, each Kunai aimed at one of the Itachis from in front of them.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

As the earth rises and guards from the shurikens, I continue to perform the water wave yes, but instead of the shadow clones, I release a burst of electricity through the water that turns the technique into an S-rank Water/Lightning combo, more than enough to overcome your wall of earth and continue towards you, making it impossible for you to do the clones. As you deal with the blazing fast elemental combo (note that Wave of inspiration is a technique done so fast that its like I just used one technique, even if i have produced 2), I create 2 clones of myself.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As the earth rises and guards from the shurikens, I continue to perform the water wave yes, but instead of the shadow clones, I release a burst of electricity through the water that turns the technique into an S-rank Water/Lightning combo, more than enough to overcome your wall of earth and continue towards you, making it impossible for you to do the clones. As you deal with the blazing fast elemental combo (note that Wave of inspiration is a technique done so fast that its like I just used one technique, even if i have produced 2), I create 2 clones of myself.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

I think you overestimated your technique's speed a bit, no matter how fast the technique you used is it's 2 techniques, and doing 3 techniques before i finish my second technique would break the timeframe, maybe if your character was a lightning specialist like Darui or Sasuke, the timeframe would be the shurikens, my Earth wall, your water, my shadow clones, then your lightning, anyways lets go by your reasoning.

As i hear the Earth is beginning to crack and is being overpowered, instead of performing the shadow clones like i originally intended, i perform 2 handseals as i concentrate my wind chakra into my throat, and release a sphere of wind out of my mouth which would expand gradually as i release it out of my mouth, carrying the water just as it crushes through Earth wall, overpowering your water and lightning combo and negating the lightning chakra, since it's been previously weakened by an A-rank Earth technique, the combo would be an A-rank combo considering the relation between elements, and thus my wind would push back the water wave at you and your clones along with the remaining power of the wind sphere.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Ofcourse since your vision would be hindered of my location due to the water, as you and your clones deal with the wind/water combo headed your way, i perform a single handseal, creating 3 shadow clones of myself, one standing next to me, and the other 2 are running to the left and right sides of my location in order to get a visual onto your location.

finally after catching a view of your location, the clone which was running to the right side of my location after spotting you and your clones infuses the water to you and your clone's left side with water chakra causing the water to form a large wolf-like beast which shoots a powerful stream of water equivalent to a B-rank water technique to attack you from your left sides and wash you to the right side, this beast is made 2 meters away from you and your clones to your left side, this happens about the time the clone on the left side of my location spots you, and unleashes a barrage of active explosive tagged shurikens "3 max", throwing them at an angle from your right side making them spin in a side arc to reach you from your right side, and 1 kunai infused with an explosive tag that's active thrown into the air at a high arc, reaching your location from above.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivalent to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

I think you overestimated your technique's speed a bit, no matter how fast the technique you used is it's 2 techniques, and doing 3 techniques before i finish my second technique would break the timeframe, maybe if your character was a lightning specialist like Darui or Sasuke, the timeframe would be the shurikens, my Earth wall, your water, my shadow clones, then your lightning, anyways lets go by your reasoning.

As i hear the Earth is beginning to crack and is being overpowered, instead of performing the shadow clones like i originally intended, i perform 2 handseals as i concentrate my wind chakra into my throat, and release a sphere of wind out of my mouth which would expand gradually as i release it out of my mouth, carrying the water just as it crushes through Earth wall, overpowering your water and lightning combo and negating the lightning chakra, since it's been previously weakened by an A-rank Earth technique, the combo would be an A-rank combo considering the relation between elements, and thus my wind would push back the water wave at you and your clones along with the remaining power of the wind sphere.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Ofcourse since your vision would be hindered of my location due to the water, as you and your clones deal with the wind/water combo headed your way, i perform a single handseal, creating 3 shadow clones of myself, one standing next to me, and the other 2 are running to the left and right sides of my location in order to get a visual onto your location.

finally after catching a view of your location, the clone which was running to the right side of my location after spotting you and your clones infuses the water to you and your clone's left side with water chakra causing the water to form a large wolf-like beast which shoots a powerful stream of water equivalent to a B-rank water technique to attack you from your left sides and wash you to the right side, this beast is made 2 meters away from you and your clones to your left side, this happens about the time the clone on the left side of my location spots you, and unleashes a barrage of active explosive tagged shurikens "3 max", throwing them at an angle from your right side making them spin in a side arc to reach you from your right side, and 1 kunai infused with an explosive tag that's active thrown into the air at a high arc, reaching your location from above.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivalent to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns.
    I could also reason that a wall of earth that took a barrage of thousands of Shurikens powered by chakra would be weakened and thus unable to stop the water. Also, wave of inspiration has that note of speed explained quite well.

Without the need for a single handseal, Itachi doesn't do the clones but instead exhales a dense, S-Rank, stream of fire that engulfs and consumes the weakned wind and heads towards you.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Itachi then activates his MS and runs directly towards you behind the fire he just exhaled, making sure to search for your eyes and to make contact with them if possible. As he activates his MS however, he puts you under a powerfull illusion where you are sucked into a black hole, leaving you unconscious.

(Dōjutsu: Kyōdaitaizēn) – Visual Technique: Powerful Calm
    Type: offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Descrition: The user activates their Mankegyo Sharingan binding his opponent in an illusion. The victim is then sucked in a black hole that devours everything in its path, leaving the victim unconscious.
    Note: Target stays unconcious for 1 turn.

As Itachi reaches you, he stabs you in the neck with a Kunai, killing you immediatly.

Note: Yes, since the fire would overpower your wind, it means you need to defend from it before making the clones.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

I could also reason that a wall of earth that took a barrage of thousands of Shurikens powered by chakra would be weakened and thus unable to stop the water. Also, wave of inspiration has that note of speed explained quite well.

Without the need for a single handseal, Itachi doesn't do the clones but instead exhales a dense, S-Rank, stream of fire that engulfs and consumes the weakned wind and heads towards you.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Itachi then activates his MS and runs directly towards you behind the fire he just exhaled, making sure to search for your eyes and to make contact with them if possible. As he activates his MS however, he puts you under a powerfull illusion where you are sucked into a black hole, leaving you unconscious.

(Dōjutsu: Kyōdaitaizēn) – Visual Technique: Powerful Calm
    Type: offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Descrition: The user activates their Mankegyo Sharingan binding his opponent in an illusion. The victim is then sucked in a black hole that devours everything in its path, leaving the victim unconscious.
    Note: Target stays unconcious for 1 turn.

As Itachi reaches you, he stabs you in the neck with a Kunai, killing you immediatly.

Note: Yes, since the fire would overpower your wind, it means you need to defend from it before making the clones.
    Well actually if you count the elemental weakness of the water to the earth and the non elemental techniques weakness against elemental ones it'd be 2 B-ranks against an A-rank, so it would be able to stop both of them, not that the shurikens would weaken the Earth wall anyways they are just shurikens.

As you release your fire and it overpowers my wind sphere, instead of making the clones i perform the necessary handseals, rising the water out of the river in the form of a large wall of water in front of me, to intercept the fire and cancel it out releasing a massive amount of steam due to the large scale of both the fire and water techniques.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Not wasting anytime as the steam obscures both of our visions, i manipulate my chakra forming a hidden barrier of chakra that expands from around me grasping a mid ranged area, allowing me to feel your location within the barrier, this would be about the time your running towards me, since there would be a lot of steam it'd take time for the area to clear and for a clear mutual vision between us to occur, and even if it did happen before my next technique with the usage of my 3T Sharingan i'm able to break through visual B-ranked and below genjutsu techniques and the genjutsu you used falls under that category, and i would know that i'm under a genjutsu by seeing the irregularity of my chakra with my Sharingan eye.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

The second i know your location through the steam, i jump to the left side of my location, right side to you, as i move my hand towards you with my fingertips directed towards you, releasing a thin intangible blade of wind towards you aimed at your neck, considering the small distance between us and the speed of this technique it'd leave you little time to react.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 08-24-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Well actually if you count the elemental weakness of the water to the earth and the non elemental techniques weakness against elemental ones it'd be 2 B-ranks against an A-rank, so it would be able to stop both of them, not that the shurikens would weaken the Earth wall anyways they are just shurikens.

As you release your fire and it overpowers my wind sphere, instead of making the clones i perform the necessary handseals, rising the water out of the river in the form of a large wall of water in front of me, to intercept the fire and cancel it out releasing a massive amount of steam due to the large scale of both the fire and water techniques.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Not wasting anytime as the steam obscures both of our visions, i manipulate my chakra forming a hidden barrier of chakra that expands from around me grasping a mid ranged area, allowing me to feel your location within the barrier, this would be about the time your running towards me, since there would be a lot of steam it'd take time for the area to clear and for a clear mutual vision between us to occur, and even if it did happen before my next technique with the usage of my 3T Sharingan i'm able to break through visual B-ranked and below genjutsu techniques and the genjutsu you used falls under that category, and i would know that i'm under a genjutsu by seeing the irregularity of my chakra with my Sharingan eye.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

The second i know your location through the steam, i jump to the left side of my location, right side to you, as i move my hand towards you with my fingertips directed towards you, releasing a thin intangible blade of wind towards you aimed at your neck, considering the small distance between us and the speed of this technique it'd leave you little time to react.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.
    A misconception behind the Sharingan's ability to see through Genjutsu. You can, yes, see through B-Rank and below visual illusions. However, you are not imune to Genjutsu. This means that you need to explain that with your sharingan's abilities you are able to see through the Genjutsu and as such, break free from it. I know many people simply ignore B-rank gen when they have 3T sharingan but its not correct to do so. You still get into the genjutsu and your eyes break you free but you are not imune and as such you still need to walk the reader through what is happening. Also, it pertains to visual illusions. Genjutsu that don't produce visual illusions can't be broken like this. I'm just adding this note for all the other Sharingan users that read this test as sometimes these things get forgotten or misinterpreted. Its not a note about you doing your move wrong. You did it as you were trained to do and as others do it. ^^

As the water rises in front of the fire, Itachi takes the chance to, instead of running towards you, making 2 clones, Clone A and Clone B. A on the right, B on the left. Because your vision and itachi's are still blocked from eachother, itachi is inteligent enough to understand that you'll do something next, so making the clones doubles his chance of actually defending from something that could come from behind the "steam screen". Not only that but by making clones in a situation where you can't see what Itachi is doing, will give him the upper hand in preparing a follow up attack. Itachi has only finished his mental chain of reasoning and produced the clones when he detects with his MS that a "Spherecial Field of Chakra" is expanding towards him. With his analytical abilities and the perception of his MS, he quickly figures its a barrier Ninjutsu of some kind, possibly a detection Ninjutsu. Knowing that the time for finess has ended, his clones take one quick step forward and come closer to eachother. They both do, at the same time, the Horse Handseal and exhale a powerfull stream of Fire in unisson. The two enourmous techniques combine into a mayhem, apocaliptic wall of fire that rages towards you as you finished the barrier and are preparing for your next move.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation X2
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

A misconception behind the Sharingan's ability to see through Genjutsu. You can, yes, see through B-Rank and below visual illusions. However, you are not imune to Genjutsu. This means that you need to explain that with your sharingan's abilities you are able to see through the Genjutsu and as such, break free from it. I know many people simply ignore B-rank gen when they have 3T sharingan but its not correct to do so. You still get into the genjutsu and your eyes break you free but you are not imune and as such you still need to walk the reader through what is happening. Also, it pertains to visual illusions. Genjutsu that don't produce visual illusions can't be broken like this. I'm just adding this note for all the other Sharingan users that read this test as sometimes these things get forgotten or misinterpreted. Its not a note about you doing your move wrong. You did it as you were trained to do and as others do it. ^^

As the water rises in front of the fire, Itachi takes the chance to, instead of running towards you, making 2 clones, Clone A and Clone B. A on the right, B on the left. Because your vision and itachi's are still blocked from eachother, itachi is inteligent enough to understand that you'll do something next, so making the clones doubles his chance of actually defending from something that could come from behind the "steam screen". Not only that but by making clones in a situation where you can't see what Itachi is doing, will give him the upper hand in preparing a follow up attack. Itachi has only finished his mental chain of reasoning and produced the clones when he detects with his MS that a "Spherecial Field of Chakra" is expanding towards him. With his analytical abilities and the perception of his MS, he quickly figures its a barrier Ninjutsu of some kind, possibly a detection Ninjutsu. Knowing that the time for finess has ended, his clones take one quick step forward and come closer to eachother. They both do, at the same time, the Horse Handseal and exhale a powerfull stream of Fire in unisson. The two enourmous techniques combine into a mayhem, apocaliptic wall of fire that rages towards you as you finished the barrier and are preparing for your next move.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation X2
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Oh sorry about that i didn't mean that i'm immune to genjutsu, i just said because there's so much steam it wouldn't lock in because there's no mutual eye contact and no clear view, and if it did i'd be able to see through it so it'd take me a second or so

As the two giant walls of fire head my way, releasing a loud sound as they head, i quickly jump into the river in front of me as i use my water chakra to move through the river going underwater deep enough so you wouldn't notice me underwater, the water chakra also speeds up my movement within the water, successfully escaping both of the walls of fire.

(Suiton: Suichū Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Using the opportunity of distraction, the second i propel myself through the body of water with the fire hindering your visions, i form a single handseal while being underwater, forming 2 shadow clones of myself, one shadow clone suddenly erupts out of the river facing all of you head on, as me and the other clone move around you to the sides, me heading towards your right side and my other clone moving towards your left side, each 3 meters away from you and the clone which emerges out of the water in front of you is 4 meters away.

The second the clone comes out of the water in front of you, he forms a single handseal, affecting all of you and your clones' sight, making you unable to see anything using your eyes, as me and the other clone using the distraction made by the genjutsu to emerge stealthily to your right and left sides, while you are unaware of it, the clone after forming the genjutsu throws 3 explosive tagged shurikens which aren't active towards you, 1 directed at each one of you.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Bringer Of Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Oh sorry about that i didn't mean that i'm immune to genjutsu, i just said because there's so much steam it wouldn't lock in because there's no mutual eye contact and no clear view, and if it did i'd be able to see through it so it'd take me a second or so

As the two giant walls of fire head my way, releasing a loud sound as they head, i quickly jump into the river in front of me as i use my water chakra to move through the river going underwater deep enough so you wouldn't notice me underwater, the water chakra also speeds up my movement within the water, successfully escaping both of the walls of fire.

(Suiton: Suichū Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Using the opportunity of distraction, the second i propel myself through the body of water with the fire hindering your visions, i form a single handseal while being underwater, forming 2 shadow clones of myself, one shadow clone suddenly erupts out of the river facing all of you head on, as me and the other clone move around you to the sides, me heading towards your right side and my other clone moving towards your left side, each 3 meters away from you and the clone which emerges out of the water in front of you is 4 meters away.

The second the clone comes out of the water in front of you, he forms a single handseal, affecting all of you and your clones' sight, making you unable to see anything using your eyes, as me and the other clone using the distraction made by the genjutsu to emerge stealthily to your right and left sides, while you are unaware of it, the clone after forming the genjutsu throws 3 explosive tagged shurikens which aren't active towards you, 1 directed at each one of you.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Bringer Of Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.
    As the wall of fire is shot by my clones I keep my eyes open and my attention focused. Strangely, the fire destroys everything in its path without a single obstacle. Considering the elite ninja that you are, its strange that You didn't even try to defend. Possibilities are only a few. You could have went underground in the river bank, taken flight above or you could have entered the water. The increased clarity of perception of my MS makes it easy to see that you haven't taken flight and that I can't trace your chakra in the river bank. The only option is underwater. With a swift look around I can see 3 chakra signatures inside the water.

Clones uh?

As the clone rises above the water in front of me and triggers the genjutsu, my clones and myself, with MS active, can clearly see through it through the ability to see through A-Rank and below visual Genjutsu. As fast as it is triggered is as fast as its rendered useless. Not only that but you and your other clone would have risen above water or in the process of doing so, something that with the increased perception of the MS i can react to through the sound of water moving and the displacement of it making it easy to pinpoint where you are rising. Me and my 2 clones each take one target as its at this point impossible to determine who is who. As a single tear of blood drops from each of our eyes, black flames ignite in each of your bodies. The clones puff instantly while you are left screaming in pain.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven X3
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

PS- I didn't defend from the kunais because, as the Gen doesn't actually work on us, I assume the Amaterasu will happen before your kunais.

Last edited by Scorps; 08-27-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As the wall of fire is shot by my clones I keep my eyes open and my attention focused. Strangely, the fire destroys everything in its path without a single obstacle. Considering the elite ninja that you are, its strange that You didn't even try to defend. Possibilities are only a few. You could have went underground in the river bank, taken flight above or you could have entered the water. The increased clarity of perception of my MS makes it easy to see that you haven't taken flight and that I can't trace your chakra in the river bank. The only option is underwater. With a swift look around I can see 3 chakra signatures inside the water.

Clones uh?

As the clone rises above the water in front of me and triggers the genjutsu, my clones and myself, with MS active, can clearly see through it through the ability to see through A-Rank and below visual Genjutsu. As fast as it is triggered is as fast as its rendered useless. Not only that but you and your other clone would have risen above water or in the process of doing so, something that with the increased perception of the MS i can react to through the sound of water moving and the displacement of it making it easy to pinpoint where you are rising. Me and my 2 clones each take one target as its at this point impossible to determine who is who. As a single tear of blood drops from each of our eyes, black flames ignite in each of your bodies. The clones puff instantly while you are left screaming in pain.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven X3
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

PS- I didn't defend from the kunais because, as the Gen doesn't actually work on us, I assume the Amaterasu will happen before your kunais.
    Ok my next counter is gonna look kinda crazy, but i've thought about if Amaterasu materialize or is shot from the eyes a lot, from what i've seen in the anime with Gaara blocking them with his sand means they are shot extremely fast, and i've seen a couple of tests here "Alucard and Axle's Jinchuuriki tests" they both blocked Amaterasu like it was shot from the eyes of the caster and both passed the test, so i'm going to act according to that it's shot at me, if that's wrong so be it.

As Kakashi come out of the water and find one of you facing Kakashi, with his 3T Sharingan i'm able to see that whoever is standing in front of me is gathering chakra into his eyes, as a single drop of blood drips down along his cheek, Kakashi immediately recognizes the technique from all the myths that's been told and his experience against Mangekyō Sharingan techniques, with his Sharingan being able to track high speeds, and slow them down "one of the abilities of the Sharingan" as the Amaterasu is shot Kakashi immediately turns himself into an Eel, losing all of the mass of his body and his size the Amaterasu being focused on Kakashi's body will catch the air instead of him, breaking your concentration over his body as he moves down to the water the second he's transformed.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra: 5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kakashi then reverses his transformation at once as he channels water chakra underneath you and your clones, causing the water underneath you to "explode" violently pushing you all upwards and thrown off balance, however with the pressure of the explosion your clones should disperse, and you are pushed upwards by the water, as Kakashi immediately returns to the surface and jumps upwards with a whirlpool around his right arm and attacking you with it by performing a horizontal motion with his right arm, creating a large water explosion

(Suiton: Kōka Suijin) - Water Release: Hard Whirlpool Water Blade
    Description: The user makes the water under the enemy explode, launching them into the air. Then the user jumps above the enemy and creates a large whirlpool around his arm, striking the enemy with it and creating a large water explosion.
    Note: Water source required.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Ok my next counter is gonna look kinda crazy, but i've thought about if Amaterasu materialize or is shot from the eyes a lot, from what i've seen in the anime with Gaara blocking them with his sand means they are shot extremely fast, and i've seen a couple of tests here "Alucard and Axle's Jinchuuriki tests" they both blocked Amaterasu like it was shot from the eyes of the caster and both passed the test, so i'm going to act according to that it's shot at me, if that's wrong so be it.

As Kakashi come out of the water and find one of you facing Kakashi, with his 3T Sharingan i'm able to see that whoever is standing in front of me is gathering chakra into his eyes, as a single drop of blood drips down along his cheek, Kakashi immediately recognizes the technique from all the myths that's been told and his experience against Mangekyō Sharingan techniques, with his Sharingan being able to track high speeds, and slow them down "one of the abilities of the Sharingan" as the Amaterasu is shot Kakashi immediately turns himself into an Eel, losing all of the mass of his body and his size the Amaterasu being focused on Kakashi's body will catch the air instead of him, breaking your concentration over his body as he moves down to the water the second he's transformed.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra: 5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kakashi then reverses his transformation at once as he channels water chakra underneath you and your clones, causing the water underneath you to "explode" violently pushing you all upwards and thrown off balance, however with the pressure of the explosion your clones should disperse, and you are pushed upwards by the water, as Kakashi immediately returns to the surface and jumps upwards with a whirlpool around his right arm and attacking you with it by performing a horizontal motion with his right arm, creating a large water explosion

Description: The user makes the water under the enemy explode, launching them into the air. Then the user jumps above the enemy and creates a large whirlpool around his arm, striking the enemy with it and creating a large water explosion.
    Amaterasu isn't a projectile (asked Caliburn and Zenryoku and watched both the anime and manga for all its uses just to be sure). The black flames happen on focal point. However, the focal point doesn't have any depth perception since its done through only one eye. So, if you move anything in front of the focal point (like gaara's sand shield did) or out of it (like Raikage did), the flames will ingnite in front or behind the original focal point. This said, I assume your detection of how its going to be Amaterasu is correct mainly because you are looking on to me. Nagato was seen detecting the "pressure" and chakra flow on itachi and was pretty quick to detect it was Amaterasu which leaves me to conclude that with a high enough dojuutsu you can see the overflow of chakra and produce some technique that enables you to move out off or put something onto the focal point to block the technique. Same as the Raikage being able to move out of its way or Gaara's sand being able to react to it. However, here comes the bad part. Transforming into an Eel doesn't change the fact that you are still on the focal point of my eye and that with a micro adjustement I can simply ignite you still in your eel form. Transforming or not doesn't move you from your spot nor does it put anything into my eye sight that would make it possible to defend from it. If you had simply used a non handseals water tech to burst water into my line of sight blocking my view thus making me ignite the water and it would have been a correct (in my opinion) counter.

Sorry but you fall to the Water in Amaterasu Flames. However, this is a fight to the death so, until you are really dead its not over.

The great Kakashi finally falls...

As you transform into an Eel only to be ignited into black flames, transforming back and falling into the water burning, Itachi unleashes his full Susanoo. The great ethereal warriors appearance makes it so that the clones disperse. With a swift, decisive blow, Susanoo points his Totsuka sword and extends it, piercing through you and sealing your body and the black flames.

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.

Note: yes it continues because there is still a defense possible even after the amaterasu flames have ignited you and before the susanoo is activated.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Amaterasu isn't a projectile (asked Caliburn and Zenryoku and watched both the anime and manga for all its uses just to be sure). The black flames happen on focal point. However, the focal point doesn't have any depth perception since its done through only one eye. So, if you move anything in front of the focal point (like gaara's sand shield did) or out of it (like Raikage did), the flames will ingnite in front or behind the original focal point. This said, I assume your detection of how its going to be Amaterasu is correct mainly because you are looking on to me. Nagato was seen detecting the "pressure" and chakra flow on itachi and was pretty quick to detect it was Amaterasu which leaves me to conclude that with a high enough dojuutsu you can see the overflow of chakra and produce some technique that enables you to move out off or put something onto the focal point to block the technique. Same as the Raikage being able to move out of its way or Gaara's sand being able to react to it. However, here comes the bad part. Transforming into an Eel doesn't change the fact that you are still on the focal point of my eye and that with a micro adjustement I can simply ignite you still in your eel form. Transforming or not doesn't move you from your spot nor does it put anything into my eye sight that would make it possible to defend from it. If you had simply used a non handseals water tech to burst water into my line of sight blocking my view thus making me ignite the water and it would have been a correct (in my opinion) counter.

Sorry but you fall to the Water in Amaterasu Flames. However, this is a fight to the death so, until you are really dead its not over.

The great Kakashi finally falls...

As you transform into an Eel only to be ignited into black flames, transforming back and falling into the water burning, Itachi unleashes his full Susanoo. The great ethereal warriors appearance makes it so that the clones disperse. With a swift, decisive blow, Susanoo points his Totsuka sword and extends it, piercing through you and sealing your body and the black flames.

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.

Note: yes it continues because there is still a defense possible even after the amaterasu flames have ignited you and before the susanoo is activated.
    Not yet! *Screams in pain*

As Kakashi reverts to his normal form after being hit by the Amaterasu, screaming in pain as he sees a gigantic humanoid spirit as Susanoo points his gourd foward Kakashi manipulates water chakra to the water underneath him, causing the water to burst underneath Kakashi into a pillar thrust that pushes Kakashi out of the way of Susanoo's sword.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Without wasting anytime as Kakashi is pushed into the air to his left side, he performs 3 handseals in a flash and his body emanates a blinding light that's released out of his body, blinding Itachi's eyes, since Susanoo doesn't guard against Sound or Light based techniques, this technique causes Itachi to lose control over his Susanoo, after emenating the blinding light Kakashi immediately throws a lightning chakra infused kunai 1 meter above Susanoo, speeding it up drastically and increasing it's cutting power by increasing the vibrating frequency.

Susanoo users are also vulnerable to attacks which don't actually deal physical damage to it, such as strong lights and sounds, that can also impair their ability to sustain Susanoo.
    taken from here:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoo

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

With Itachi blinded and he loses control over his Susanoo momentarily, Kakashi causes the water beneath Itachi to explode, blasting Itachi out of his Susanoo "which is slowly fading" Itachi is blasted to the direction of the Kunai previously thrown by Kakashi, cutting through his upper body damaging his heart.

Despite Susanoo's impressive defensive capabilities, the protection it grants its user is not absolute. The user can be thrown out of the upper half of Susanoo by an enemy manipulating the substance underneath Susanoo.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoo

Note: Thank you for the fun fight, regardless of the outcome ^^

Last edited by Ryūjin; 08-28-2012 at 04:23 PM.