Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    Well, Lets get this show on the road.
    You may decide who takes the first move, I will be using my Minato bio in my signature.

    Best of luck Iggy.

    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.
     
         
    Last edited by ReXii; 08-24-2012 at 05:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    You can go first^^

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=103784[NOT UPDATED]

    Good luck Rexii ^_^
     
         

  3. #3
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    You can go first^^

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=103784[NOT UPDATED]

    Good luck Rexii ^_^
    Minato: Shisui...Uchiha, I see your all grown up since we last met, I never did frequent the uchiha area of konoha, So....Your my opponent....Best of luck to you young man.

    Minato looks at his opponent momentarily, He then drops his eyes to Shisui's chin, Knowing all to well the dangers of making eye contact with a sharingan user, He attaches a translucent almost invisible wire to a single S/T kunai, Launching it towards Shisui's upper body with great speed.

    (Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.
     
         

  4. #4
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    Shisui:I've finally stumbled upon you eh,Yellow Flash.I've heard so much about you.

    As he says those words,shisui activates his sharingan @_@.Shisui focuses his sharingan to even observe the slightest movement from your part.As he notices the kunai leaving your hand,he immediately throws a kunai of his own which has been tagged with a paper bomb and simultaneously makes multiple pillars of earth rise(as though it forms a wall) in the path of the kunai so that the pillars would intercept the kunai thrown by you,at the same moment shisui makes a pillar rise b/w your legs that would crush your groin if not properly defended.Both the kunai's would strike the pillar at the same time and the tag would explode as soon as the kunai hits the pillar,meaning if you teleport yourself to the kunai,you would get blasted.Shisui takes advantage of his sharingan to time the kunai and the earth pillars to perfection

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
     
         

  5. #5
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    Shisui:I've finally stumbled upon you eh,Yellow Flash.I've heard so much about you.

    As he says those words,shisui activates his sharingan @_@.Shisui focuses his sharingan to even observe the slightest movement from your part.As he notices the kunai leaving your hand,he immediately throws a kunai of his own which has been tagged with a paper bomb and simultaneously makes multiple pillars of earth rise(as though it forms a wall) in the path of the kunai so that the pillars would intercept the kunai thrown by you,at the same moment shisui makes a pillar rise b/w your legs that would crush your groin if not properly defended.Both the kunai's would strike the pillar at the same time and the tag would explode as soon as the kunai hits the pillar,meaning if you teleport yourself to the kunai,you would get blasted.Shisui takes advantage of his sharingan to time the kunai and the earth pillars to perfection

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    Minato analyzes his opponents movements as the kunai is in flight, He focuses himself as the earth trembles below him and the opponents kunai is released, Expecting an earth based attack, He decides the best course of action in a split second and acts.

    He quickly raises the hand with the string attached causing it to lift the kunai above the wall sailing over it and your own kunai, Whilst simeltaneously dropping his other hand releasing a wave of lightning bolts between his feet, This demolishes the earthen pillar as it begins to raise towards him.

    (Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.


    By now the kunai he raised sucessfully is probably only millimeters above your head, Assuming you haven't interrupted it at any point, Also not sure if your kunai hits your own walls or passes it, But either way it wouldnt have reached me just yet but would be very close.

    So with the kunai just above your head minato flashes to it in less then a heartbeat giving you know warning of the impending danger as he slams a frost infused rasengan in to your right shoulder destroying the arm entirely due to the huge force of a rasengan combined with the frost release chakra freezing the blood and nerves partially.

    (Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Rank:S
    Type:Attack
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle


    Elemental Rasengan /w Frost.
    Rank:S
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan
     
         

  6. #6
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    As said in the vm,your kunai would get caught in the blast made by my kunai.Since I timed my moves so that both kunai's(yours and mine) would strike the earth pillar at the same time,even if you raised the kunai above the pillar it would still get caught in the explosion nonethelss.I think the kunai would get destroyed by the blast.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    At the same moment the kunai explodes,shisui makes a handseal making a clone with as much less smoke as possible(Even so the smoke from the blast would hinder your vision).As soon as the clone comes into existence he dashes to my right,to your left in a hight arc and it would seem to you as the real me is running towards you.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    As the clone is nearing you,he quickly makes water right under you and creates an orb of water with you in it.Trapping you

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source



    Shisui maintains his focus on you and your location,even though there is smoke it wouldn't blind you from his eyes.He starts performing a few handseals and four giant pillars emerge around you.The pillars rise at the exact same moment as the water forms under your feet to prison you.The pillars rise in a pattern such that each pillar is at a distance of 3m from you and you are right at the centre of the pillars.The pillars quickly send bolts of lightning electrocuting you and yes my clone would get caught in the bolts as well.
    x-----------x
    |
    |
    |---you-----
    |
    |
    x-----------x

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
     
         

  7. #7
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    As said in the vm,your kunai would get caught in the blast made by my kunai.Since I timed my moves so that both kunai's(yours and mine) would strike the earth pillar at the same time,even if you raised the kunai above the pillar it would still get caught in the explosion nonethelss.I think the kunai would get destroyed by the blast.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    At the same moment the kunai explodes,shisui makes a handseal making a clone with as much less smoke as possible(Even so the smoke from the blast would hinder your vision).As soon as the clone comes into existence he dashes to my right,to your left in a hight arc and it would seem to you as the real me is running towards you.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    As the clone is nearing you,he quickly makes water right under you and creates an orb of water with you in it.Trapping you

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source



    Shisui maintains his focus on you and your location,even though there is smoke it wouldn't blind you from his eyes.He starts performing a few handseals and four giant pillars emerge around you.The pillars rise at the exact same moment as the water forms under your feet to prison you.The pillars rise in a pattern such that each pillar is at a distance of 3m from you and you are right at the centre of the pillars.The pillars quickly send bolts of lightning electrocuting you and yes my clone would get caught in the bolts as well.
    x-----------x
    |
    |
    |---you-----
    |
    |
    x-----------x

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
    Minato focuses on his opponent as he dashes towards him, As he does so he feels the water around his feet, Realizing that his opponent is attempting to trap him he waves his hand as the orb is partially forming releasing several blades of wind that disperse the water prison and form in to a scythe slicing through the air dispersing your clone.

    (Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.


    While waving his hand to form the scythe of air minato with his other hand has launched a single S/T kunai towards your location, After its release and the scythe is headed behind it through the water prison he allows the kunai to pass by your clone going over its head, The kunai continues on towards you bypassing the erupting pillars of earth, With your clone mid dispersal minato flickers to the kunai, Throwing another above the real you in the background and flickering to that kunai in a chain, Then he launches a final one over the back of you from mid air appearing directly behind you in your blind spot and slamming dual rasengans in to the backs of both of your shoulders, Careful not to hit your spinal columm, For he seeks to only incapacitate and not kill.

    (Jikūkan: Rasenrengan) - Space Time: Spiralling Serial Spheres
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Minato teleports towards the opponent in a zig-zag manner by continuously throwing his space time kunai, and hits the target with a Rasengan in each hand.
     
         

  8. #8
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    My clone was running in a high arc towards you(circular way to be more specific),so if you attack my clone,it wouldn't reach me.If you throw a kunai at my clone,it wouldn't come anywhere near me.Thought I should clear that up.So I am assuming you dirct all your attacks at my clone,sincle the real me is clouded by smoke at the time of your counter.
    Also the timeframe is messed up.Let the judges decide about that.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shisui's clone notices the way in which you are channeling chakra into your hand,he instantly realizes you are trying to destroy the water prison,rather than trying to get away from it before it forms.Shisui's clone also notices the angle in which minato waves his hand as if he was aiming the attack towards him(I mean clone).So he stops his daring dash towards you,and notices the water prison being torn appart by a blade.As the blade breaks through the prison,shisui instantaneously figures it to be a wind technique.W/o wasting any time,he instanyly does a single handseal spewing out a huge amount of fire as if a dragon was breating fire.The fire is so intense that it melts your kunai as well as absorbs a bit of your wind techniques power(whats left of it anyway) and heads towards you.Since shisui is a genius in fire release,the time required to do the jutsu is very little.He releases the fire in such a way that,it doesn't effect any of the lightning pillars.

    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.



    Also take into fact that the pillars would start releasing lightning.Time frame is pretty messed up V_V

    I expected more from konoha's yellow flash
     
         

  9. #9
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    My clone was running in a high arc towards you(circular way to be more specific),so if you attack my clone,it wouldn't reach me.If you throw a kunai at my clone,it wouldn't come anywhere near me.Thought I should clear that up.So I am assuming you dirct all your attacks at my clone,sincle the real me is clouded by smoke at the time of your counter.
    Also the timeframe is messed up.Let the judges decide about that.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shisui's clone notices the way in which you are channeling chakra into your hand,he instantly realizes you are trying to destroy the water prison,rather than trying to get away from it before it forms.Shisui's clone also notices the angle in which minato waves his hand as if he was aiming the attack towards him(I mean clone).So he stops his daring dash towards you,and notices the water prison being torn appart by a blade.As the blade breaks through the prison,shisui instantaneously figures it to be a wind technique.W/o wasting any time,he instanyly does a single handseal spewing out a huge amount of fire as if a dragon was breating fire.The fire is so intense that it melts your kunai as well as absorbs a bit of your wind techniques power(whats left of it anyway) and heads towards you.Since shisui is a genius in fire release,the time required to do the jutsu is very little.He releases the fire in such a way that,it doesn't effect any of the lightning pillars.

    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.



    Also take into fact that the pillars would start releasing lightning.Time frame is pretty messed up V_V

    I expected more from konoha's yellow flash
    Time frame has no issues, You used two techniques simeltaneously thanks to having made a clone, I used two techniques almost simeltaneously thanks to having an arm free to throw my kunai, Also no the technique i stated to be aimed for the real you, Is aimed for the real you....Since when was he covered in smoke?
    Now on to this move, Im pretty sure you overused the word instantly a few times there, Nothing instant in the RP except S/T lol, Now your exhaling a blast of fire, After my wind is released right, It also won't melt a kunai, Its only B rank fire, There is a jutsu for lighting kunai that also uses B rank fire, So at most you just heated it up lol, Also if my wind jutsu won't get near the real you due to angles your fire cant absorb my wind and come on towards me either, What works for yin works for yang, Now basically with that in mind, You didn't actually stop my S/T technique, But meh, Judges to decide, I'll have a quick ask, I can always edit this post after depending on the result.
     
         

  10. #10
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight P] ReXii vs Igneel

    Victory goes to Igneel.

    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN).
    This means no argument only posts in the fight threads. Not only that but Rexii, you did mess up your last move by directing a kunai to the clone but assuming the real igneel is behind the clone when Igneel clearly stated that the clone was running in a high arc. You have no way (with the explosion and smoke from it) to know its a clone or the real igneel until you actually throw the wind and kunai towards the clone.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •