from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

[MS Test] Dante

Greetings, Dante

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Middle of Konoha, Mid range from eachother where Kakashi faced Itachi and Kisame. I'm on top of the river, you're in the river bank.
    ~ You may use Kakashi's 3T and his normal abilities up to your current rank, Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ Unlike normal bio tests, in this test you only get to activate your MS if you kill me and the test will continue on until either one of us dies or someone makes a mistake
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using an equal ranked generic Itachi Uchiha (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: [MS Test] Dante

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Greetings, Dante

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Middle of Konoha, Mid range from eachother where Kakashi faced Itachi and Kisame. I'm on top of the river, you're in the river bank.
    ~ You may use Kakashi's 3T and his normal abilities up to your current rank, Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ Unlike normal bio tests, in this test you only get to activate your MS if you kill me and the test will continue on until either one of us dies or someone makes a mistake
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using an equal ranked generic Itachi Uchiha (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.
    Hakate Kakashi adjusts his forehead protector to reveal his 3T left Sharingan.

Thank you for proctoring the test ^^

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    you know me?

Kakashi-sensei, you should know that facing me will be your demise. Even one as talented as you knows how different our levels are.

Itachi reaches upwards and removes his hat, revealing his face and his active 3T sharingan. With a blazing movement he unleashes a barrage of shurikens at Kakashi that he then multiples with his chakra into a cloud of shurikens, taking advantage of his superior speed with shurikens and handseals to combo the move perfectly in a split second.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Itachi then raises the water in front of him as he forms a giant wave that comes crushing down on you while obscuring your vision of him. Once the wave passes, 3 itachi stand before you.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Kakashi-sensei, you should know that facing me will be your demise. Even one as talented as you knows how different our levels are.

Itachi reaches upwards and removes his hat, revealing his face and his active 3T sharingan. With a blazing movement he unleashes a barrage of shurikens at Kakashi that he then multiples with his chakra into a cloud of shurikens, taking advantage of his superior speed with shurikens and handseals to combo the move perfectly in a split second.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Itachi then raises the water in front of him as he forms a giant wave that comes crushing down on you while obscuring your vision of him. Once the wave passes, 3 itachi stand before you.

Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Yes i know the difference between our level of power, however power isn't everything, and i'll do my best to make you see that Itachi-san.

As Itachi reveals his 3T Sharingan to Kakashi, Kakashi keeps his Sharingan fixated on Itachi's chin level, knowing the Ocular power of the Sharingan and what it's capable of, later he sees Itachi throwing a barrage of Shuriken at Kakashi, with swift movement Kakashi jumps backwards a meter away, maintaining some distance between him and the river since he's on the river bank, however very close to the ground level, as he channels his Earth chakra into the ground in front of him at the river bank, Kakashi causes a large wall of Earth 20 meters tall and 5 meters wide, to rise up in front of him guarding against the Shurikens, as well as the large water wave which is later sent at him by Itachi.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Considering the speed of the technique the wall of earth would rise pretty fast, and taking advantage of it's size which would block Itachi's vision of Kakashi, Kakashi weaves a single handseal with great speed forming 2 shadow clones of himself, one to his right (Obito) and the other is in front of himself (Tobi), as Kakashi and Obito run to the right and left sides of the wall of Earth after the water hits the wall and what's left of the wave goes to the right and left sides of the Earth wall, Kakashi and Obito appear out of right and left sides of the Earth wall after the water passes running at an arc towards Itachi's last location, only to find 3 Itachis standing before them, Tobi stays put behind the wall of Earth.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A

In conjunction with each other, Obito who's moving to the left of Itachi's location running on the water manipulates the water chakra underneath the 3 Itachis, causing a large water pool to shoot upwards blowing the 3 Itachis into the air as numerous water bullet shoot towards each and every one of them and other water bullets shoot behind them, the bullets of water which shoot behind them later combine to form a large water dragon which attacks the 3 Itachi's from behind at a downwards angle, driving them to the water below, right about the time Obito causes the whirlpool of water to shoot the 3 Itachis upwards the real Kakashi who is running to the right of Itachi's location throws 3 active explosive tagged kunais, each Kunai aimed at one of the Itachis from in front of them.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 08-22-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Yes i know the difference between our level of power, however power isn't everything, and i'll do my best to make you see that Itachi-san.

As Itachi reveals his 3T Sharingan to Kakashi, Kakashi keeps his Sharingan fixated on Itachi's chin level, knowing the Ocular power of the Sharingan and what it's capable of, later he sees Itachi throwing a barrage of Shuriken at Kakashi, with swift movement Kakashi jumps backwards a meter away, maintaining some distance between him and the river since he's on the river bank, however very close to the ground level, as he channels his Earth chakra into the ground in front of him at the river bank, Kakashi causes a large wall of Earth 20 meters tall and 5 meters wide, to rise up in front of him guarding against the Shurikens, as well as the large water wave which is later sent at him by Itachi.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Considering the speed of the technique the wall of earth would rise pretty fast, and taking advantage of it's size which would block Itachi's vision of Kakashi, Kakashi weaves a single handseal with great speed forming 2 shadow clones of himself, one to his right (Obito) and the other is in front of himself (Tobi), as Kakashi and Obito run to the right and left sides of the wall of Earth after the water hits the wall and what's left of the wave goes to the right and left sides of the Earth wall, Kakashi and Obito appear out of right and left sides of the Earth wall after the water passes running at an arc towards Itachi's last location, only to find 3 Itachis standing before them, Tobi stays put behind the wall of Earth.

In conjunction with each other, Obito who's moving to the left of Itachi's location running on the water manipulates the water chakra underneath the 3 Itachis, causing a large water pool to shoot upwards blowing the 3 Itachis into the air as numerous water bullet shoot towards each and every one of them and other water bullets shoot behind them, the bullets of water which shoot behind them later combine to form a large water dragon which attacks the 3 Itachi's from behind at a downwards angle, driving them to the water below, right about the time Obito causes the whirlpool of water to shoot the 3 Itachis upwards the real Kakashi who is running to the right of Itachi's location throws 3 active explosive tagged kunais, each Kunai aimed at one of the Itachis from in front of them.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

As the earth rises and guards from the shurikens, I continue to perform the water wave yes, but instead of the shadow clones, I release a burst of electricity through the water that turns the technique into an S-rank Water/Lightning combo, more than enough to overcome your wall of earth and continue towards you, making it impossible for you to do the clones. As you deal with the blazing fast elemental combo (note that Wave of inspiration is a technique done so fast that its like I just used one technique, even if i have produced 2), I create 2 clones of myself.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As the earth rises and guards from the shurikens, I continue to perform the water wave yes, but instead of the shadow clones, I release a burst of electricity through the water that turns the technique into an S-rank Water/Lightning combo, more than enough to overcome your wall of earth and continue towards you, making it impossible for you to do the clones. As you deal with the blazing fast elemental combo (note that Wave of inspiration is a technique done so fast that its like I just used one technique, even if i have produced 2), I create 2 clones of myself.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

I think you overestimated your technique's speed a bit, no matter how fast the technique you used is it's 2 techniques, and doing 3 techniques before i finish my second technique would break the timeframe, maybe if your character was a lightning specialist like Darui or Sasuke, the timeframe would be the shurikens, my Earth wall, your water, my shadow clones, then your lightning, anyways lets go by your reasoning.

As i hear the Earth is beginning to crack and is being overpowered, instead of performing the shadow clones like i originally intended, i perform 2 handseals as i concentrate my wind chakra into my throat, and release a sphere of wind out of my mouth which would expand gradually as i release it out of my mouth, carrying the water just as it crushes through Earth wall, overpowering your water and lightning combo and negating the lightning chakra, since it's been previously weakened by an A-rank Earth technique, the combo would be an A-rank combo considering the relation between elements, and thus my wind would push back the water wave at you and your clones along with the remaining power of the wind sphere.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Ofcourse since your vision would be hindered of my location due to the water, as you and your clones deal with the wind/water combo headed your way, i perform a single handseal, creating 3 shadow clones of myself, one standing next to me, and the other 2 are running to the left and right sides of my location in order to get a visual onto your location.

finally after catching a view of your location, the clone which was running to the right side of my location after spotting you and your clones infuses the water to you and your clone's left side with water chakra causing the water to form a large wolf-like beast which shoots a powerful stream of water equivalent to a B-rank water technique to attack you from your left sides and wash you to the right side, this beast is made 2 meters away from you and your clones to your left side, this happens about the time the clone on the left side of my location spots you, and unleashes a barrage of active explosive tagged shurikens "3 max", throwing them at an angle from your right side making them spin in a side arc to reach you from your right side, and 1 kunai infused with an explosive tag that's active thrown into the air at a high arc, reaching your location from above.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivalent to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    I think you overestimated your technique's speed a bit, no matter how fast the technique you used is it's 2 techniques, and doing 3 techniques before i finish my second technique would break the timeframe, maybe if your character was a lightning specialist like Darui or Sasuke, the timeframe would be the shurikens, my Earth wall, your water, my shadow clones, then your lightning, anyways lets go by your reasoning.

As i hear the Earth is beginning to crack and is being overpowered, instead of performing the shadow clones like i originally intended, i perform 2 handseals as i concentrate my wind chakra into my throat, and release a sphere of wind out of my mouth which would expand gradually as i release it out of my mouth, carrying the water just as it crushes through Earth wall, overpowering your water and lightning combo and negating the lightning chakra, since it's been previously weakened by an A-rank Earth technique, the combo would be an A-rank combo considering the relation between elements, and thus my wind would push back the water wave at you and your clones along with the remaining power of the wind sphere.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Ofcourse since your vision would be hindered of my location due to the water, as you and your clones deal with the wind/water combo headed your way, i perform a single handseal, creating 3 shadow clones of myself, one standing next to me, and the other 2 are running to the left and right sides of my location in order to get a visual onto your location.

finally after catching a view of your location, the clone which was running to the right side of my location after spotting you and your clones infuses the water to you and your clone's left side with water chakra causing the water to form a large wolf-like beast which shoots a powerful stream of water equivalent to a B-rank water technique to attack you from your left sides and wash you to the right side, this beast is made 2 meters away from you and your clones to your left side, this happens about the time the clone on the left side of my location spots you, and unleashes a barrage of active explosive tagged shurikens "3 max", throwing them at an angle from your right side making them spin in a side arc to reach you from your right side, and 1 kunai infused with an explosive tag that's active thrown into the air at a high arc, reaching your location from above.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivalent to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns.
    I could also reason that a wall of earth that took a barrage of thousands of Shurikens powered by chakra would be weakened and thus unable to stop the water. Also, wave of inspiration has that note of speed explained quite well.

Without the need for a single handseal, Itachi doesn't do the clones but instead exhales a dense, S-Rank, stream of fire that engulfs and consumes the weakned wind and heads towards you.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Itachi then activates his MS and runs directly towards you behind the fire he just exhaled, making sure to search for your eyes and to make contact with them if possible. As he activates his MS however, he puts you under a powerfull illusion where you are sucked into a black hole, leaving you unconscious.

(Dōjutsu: Kyōdaitaizēn) – Visual Technique: Powerful Calm
    Type: offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Descrition: The user activates their Mankegyo Sharingan binding his opponent in an illusion. The victim is then sucked in a black hole that devours everything in its path, leaving the victim unconscious.
    Note: Target stays unconcious for 1 turn.

As Itachi reaches you, he stabs you in the neck with a Kunai, killing you immediatly.

Note: Yes, since the fire would overpower your wind, it means you need to defend from it before making the clones.