Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

[Mu Test] - Kamishiro

Greetings, Kamishiro

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A desert, with formations of rocks spread outside our fighting area.
    ~ You may use your Mu biography with his abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Gaara (non-Jinchuuriki) and Onoki pair of biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

Re: [Mu Test] - Kamishiro

二代目土影 Nidaime Tsuchikage

Thanks for conducting my test.^^

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Best of luck. Talking will not have any effect on the time-frame.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Onoki: Ma-, master?! How is this possible? You died such a long time ago!

Gaara: Tsuchikage, this is a ninja war. Think it through, we've seen what Edo Tensei can do... Nothing is impossible anymore...

Onoki: Let us abolish this evil then, for it is a disgrace to my former mentor!

Gaara proceeds by focusing his chakra in the sand infront of him, and manipulates it into a wave of sand that starts to rush towards you. Due to the size of this wave, your sight of him and Onoki are distorted, or rather, you aren't able to see them at all. The sand isn't that awfully fast, so there is time to react to this.

(Sabaku Kyu) - Sand Binding Coffin
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user sends a wave of sand at the opponent, which then covers him completely from head to foot in sand, immobilizing him completely.

Onoki at the same time channels his lightning chakra into the air, and summons 5 bolts of lightning that strike the area you're in (so close to your vicinity).

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Best of luck. Talking will not have any effect on the time-frame.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Onoki: Ma-, master?! How is this possible? You died such a long time ago!

Gaara: Tsuchikage, this is a ninja war. Think it through, we've seen what Edo Tensei can do... Nothing is impossible anymore...

Onoki: Let us abolish this evil then, for it is a disgrace to my former mentor!

Gaara proceeds by focusing his chakra in the sand infront of him, and manipulates it into a wave of sand that starts to rush towards you. Due to the size of this wave, your sight of him and Onoki are distorted, or rather, you aren't able to see them at all. The sand isn't that awfully fast, so there is time to react to this.

(Sabaku Kyu) - Sand Binding Coffin
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user sends a wave of sand at the opponent, which then covers him completely from head to foot in sand, immobilizing him completely.

Onoki at the same time channels his lightning chakra into the air, and summons 5 bolts of lightning that strike the area you're in (so close to your vicinity).

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
    Sorry for the time issue.xD

Two vs one? That is not fair for..................you!

Once Mu notices the sand wave rushing towards him and he notices lightning being channeled to clouds above above ,he react towards that by focusing his earth chakra into 3 different spots however they all emerges at the same time,one in the ground below him creating a semi-big pillar which rises up in a diagonally arc aiming towards Mu's right direction which pushes Mu to his right direction causing him to avoid being hit or trapped by the sand wave and in the same time avoiding being hit by the lightning bolts which would fall down upon him (he will react towards the sand first since there will be a delay of about 1 second or so between the two techniques because the time the lightning will takes to be formed) and he also focuses his earth chakra into the ground below both of Onoki and Gaara,creating two gigantic pillars that rises up from ground below them attacking them roughly,and once he is on the pillar he channels some chakra on his legs to keep him balanced on the pillar.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Once doing so Mu follows up by channeling his wind chakra to the sky above to darken the clouds on the battle field above Gaara and Onoki,creating a giant tornado which falls rapidly upon Onoki and Gaara surrounding them within the tornado slicing them from all directions as long as they are inside it.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Afterwards Mu actiaves his sensing ability which allows him to sense everything within the battlefield.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

I'm sorry, but the following rule is in state:

When taking a battle test for an ability or bio, the testee is required to be active and to reply to the test. This said, the testee must reply to the battle test thread in the 120 hours (5 days) following the testers last post. Once those 120 hours pass, the test is automatically handed out for grading.
    Therefore I already have submitted your test for "grading".

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Test Failed.